Rehearsal

Story Info
Selena Gomez practices before an on-screen kiss.
13.5k words
4.5
10.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers

Author's Note: This story is entirely fictional. It is meant for people 18 and over and is not meant to reflect reality in any way, shape or form. It is a complete fantasy and not meant to be viewed as anything but a product of imagination.

This story includes plot points to the Harem series but you do not need to have read those chapters to be able to follow this. This is not meant to be a realistic portrayal of Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Cara Delevingne or any other person in the story.

Selena Gomez believed in being prepared for everything. She never performed without thoroughly rehearsing first to make sure she was comfortable and that any potential mistakes could be eliminated before she even made them.

Extensive rehearsal was so important, whether it was in her acting or her singing. She believed that more than ever now as her career got bigger and bigger. Sometimes she would watch her old Disney Channel stuff and get so embarrassed by it, not because she considered Wizards of Waverly Place beneath her now or anything. In fact Selena was glad that people still liked the show so many years after she had stopped making it and she certainly did not mind the residual checks that still came from the reruns and streaming rights.

What embarrassed her about her old show was how unprepared she'd been. She'd been a kid when they had made it and she hadn't known any better but sometimes she would watch her old performances and cringe because she knew she could do so much better now. If only she had rehearsed more and prepared better she might not have come across as awkward and dorky as she felt she did when she watched her old stuff.

She knew she wasn't the only one of her famous peer group that felt that way either. Selena knew from experience just how Miley Cyrus would sometimes lose her shit if anyone called her Hannah Montana. And just recently she and her girlfriend, Demi Lovato, had watched their Disney Channel movie Princess Protection Program just for laughs and they'd had to turn it off like 20 minutes in because they had been cringing over how inexperienced and awkward they'd been while filming it.

Selena would look at her old performances like that and wish that she'd been able to do it so much better. And she didn't want anyone to look at her old stuff and think that was all she was capable of as an actress. She wanted people to know her for Only Murders In The Building now and not think that being unprepared and over the top in her work as Alex Russo was the best of what she could do.

She'd studied with real acting teachers since then and had learned from her skilled co-stars in all the work she had done. And she was so much more confident in herself now too. Back then Selena hadn't truly known if acting was for her. She had done Wizards and other Disney Channel stuff for the exposure and for the chance to really get her foot in the door for her singing.

But now she liked acting a lot more and she took it was more seriously. She really had committed herself to it, especially when she was shooting Murders. She loved to tease her co-stars Steve and Martin about how much older they were than her and how she'd never heard of them when she'd been cast but the truth was she'd been a bit intimidated by being around legends like them and she'd wanted to impress them and make them think that she belonged.

She had prepared so much for that show, wanting to make the most of her chance and it had paid off so huge for her. Her hard work had resulted in her star rising even higher in Hollywood, with lots more offers coming her way and even people feeling that she'd been legitimately snubbed for an Emmy which had once seemed like such a crazy dream back on Disney Channel.

Now Selena felt like a real actress, not just some tween doing dress up. And while she wasn't like Miley who seemed to want nothing to do with her Disney past, Selena had to admit that the kind of sets she was on these days were so much more professional and serious.

Back when she'd done Wizards of Waverly Place, she'd felt like meat in a grinder as they churned out product for the big Disney machine. They'd all known they were only going to make so many episodes before Disney would cancel them because they had enough in the can to keep reruns going forever and the Disney acting philosophy had been basically to tell them to be loud and fast and over the top.

The more "colorful" they were, the better to get all of the kids eyes to lock on them as their parents planted them down in front of the TV or their iPads to calm them down for a few hours. And Selena knew all too well that they weren't exactly performing just for kids and that they had to also be just sexy enough to get horny dads to watch them too. That was something that made Selena more uncomfortable as she got older and more aware of everything, something she knew had caused so much stress and trauma for Demi.

But that was the past and Selena was so excited about her future. She wanted to make the most of this chance to be on a show as high-quality as Only Murders In The Building, It was her chance to be seen as an adult actress and that meant so much to her. Whatever the producers wanted from her, she was willing to do. In season one she had done the closest thing she had ever done to a nude scene with a shower scene where she showed some side boob. She might not have done that for anyone else, but she had done it for this show.

And in season two they had asked her to have a relationship with a girl complete with some on-screen kissing which she had most definitely been eager to do, though she hadn't exactly advertised why.

Selena wasn't sure if the producers knew she was a lesbian and that she and Demi were in a relationship. But she was sure they suspected she was. After all the rumor mill had been churning for months about the two of them and they hadn't done anything to deny it. They hadn't admitted it either, though.

She and Demi's relationship was an open secret but it was still technically a secret. They were openly dating amongst their closest friends and Selena had come out to her family but they didn't want to make a big deal about it. They weren't going to be reminding everyone they were dating the way girls like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera were but they also weren't taking pains to hide it either. They were content to let the people that needed to know, know and leave it at that for now.

Selena didn't believe they had given her a lesbian relationship this season because they knew she was gay. She was pretty sure it was a coincidence and she knew it probably was done to get tongues wagging a bit because season two of a buzzed-about show would have Disney star Selena Gomez making out with another girl. But she also didn't think it was just for titillating purposes. She trusted the writers and producers, especially because she was one of them, and having Mabel be into a relationship with a woman actually made her a more interesting character to play.

But no matter what the reasoning behind giving her make-out scenes with a woman was this season, Selena was not going to be caught unprepared. She was going to work harder than ever and rehearse with everything she had. If they wanted her to do it with a girl this season, well then Selena was going to throw herself into the part to prove to everyone that she could do it and if that meant long and thorough practicing of the kissing scenes, then so be it.

She was a professional after all. And if being a professional meant kissing a beautiful women, then damn it, Selena was going to give it her all for the sake of art.

That thought was what was making her smile as she once again practiced her make-out scene by passionately kissing Cara Delevingne. Her hand softly caressed the model's stunning face and she eagerly let Cara touch her back as they sat together on the bed completely naked with their clothes thrown all over the room as they had hurriedly tossed them off so they could get to this part.

The script for their scene hadn't called for nudity but Selena and Cara were willing to go above and beyond. They were that committed to their craft that they were willing to keep on kissing and to take off all of their clothes as they sensually ran their hands all over each other's bare bodies in the name of art...and in mutual desire for one another.

"Mmmmm yesssss mmmmm fuck oooooh I love the way you kiss!" Selena moaned out when she and Cara separated their lips for a brief moment before reconnecting again in another sexy smooch.

"Well I have had lots of practice," Cara said with her sexy accent in a sensual purr. "And you are so much fun to practice on."

"Oh yeah? Is that what you want to do? Just practice on me?" Selena challenged with a naughty twinkle in her eyes and a big smile on her excited face.

Cara just smiled back with that devilish look she was so good at. She didn't say a word but instead just pushed Selena down onto her back on the bed. Selena eagerly let her do it too, lying back naked with her friend as the movement made Selena's full tits jiggle so enticingly. Cara went right for them too, caressing both of her Latina mounds with her hands while leaning in to circle Selena's erect nipple with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmm fuckkkk you're such a tease Cara!" Selena moaned out in anticipation and need as Cara's experienced tongue licked all around her nipple, leaving a thin trail of saliva all over her little areola, but didn't actually touch the stiff pink bud.

The model again stayed silent but did shift over to Selena's other breast so she could do the same to her. Cara tantalizingly licked all around Selena's nipples, running the tip of her tongue over those areolas but not giving her actual nipples the attention she craved. That made Selena writhe in horny frustration even as she moaned out in pleasure from how good her friend and co-star's tongue felt on her bare flesh.

"Fuckkkkkk ohhhh fuckkk that feels so good but I hate when you do it!" Selena laughed even as she felt so frustrated over how Cara wasn't giving her all she needed. "Ughhh I hate when you tease!"

"Well maybe if you begged a little I'll give you more," Cara wickedly smiled, breaking her silence to let Selena know what she required.

And Selena was way too aroused to fight it. She not only wanted this. She needed it. This had been such an intense rehearsal after all and she badly needed to feel those amazing lips and tongue all over her body. Cara was such an amazing lover and she was so into girls. Each lick from her tongue always showed just how into making love to women the openly pansexual model was. And the fact that Selena knew all too well just what a skilled lover and seductress Cara was only made her want this more.

So she didn't push back. Instead she just gave Cara exactly what she wanted.

"Mmmm kiss my tits! Lick all over them and make them wet with that sexy drool!" Selena groaned, still getting the exciting tingles of feeling like she was doing something crazy and taboo when she had sex with women. "Suck on my tits Cara! Lick my nipples and get those sexy fucking lips on them! Make me feel so fucking good that I won't be able to control myself! Mmmm fuck make me feel like I could come just from you playing with my tits!"

"Mmmmm yum!" Cara moaned both at the sound of Selena begging for her in such a naughty way as well as the sight of those big Latina tits waiting there in all their round, luscious glory for her to play with. "Such sexy tits! Beautiful fucking boobs! And I've always been a boob girl!"

Cara had known for a long time that she liked girls. She didn't consider herself a full lesbian, preferring to identify as both bisexual and pansexual. But the truth was she had always been far more attracted to women than men and her longest relationships, the ones she was comfortable enough going public with, were always with women. And she had known that because she had always loved boobs. Women had them. Guys didn't. So she loved tits and therefore loved women.

And Selena had such great tits. Cara missed her ex-girlfriend Ashley a lot and one thing she missed most of all about her was the blonde's spectacular breasts. Selena had herself a beautiful pair too and Cara always loved playing with them. So when Selena begged for her so nicely, Cara decided it was time to give her what she so badly wanted.

While Selena moaned in pleasure and relief, Cara began sucking on her tits. She licked her tongue all over her stiff pink nipple first and then wrapped her skilled lips around it to lustfully slurp on it as drool escaped her eager mouth and made Selena moan and giggle as it trickled down her flesh. Cara was so good at this from having been deeply into it long before Selena could even begin to admit to herself that she was gay and Selena moaned in utter delight while grinding her bare bottom into the soft sheets while Cara's hungry mouth devoured her tits.

"Ohhhh fuck ohhhh yes Cara! Ohhhhh yesssss mmmmmm right there! Suck all over those fucking titties!" Selena groaned out with her big smile. "Suck my nipples! OHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS oooooh gawd I even love when you bite them you sexy little bitch! Oooooh you're so mean but so fucking hot! Ohhhh yesss Cara mmmm get all over my boobs! Suck them and kiss them and lick them and bite them mmmmm just make me fucking love it!"

Cara was taking time to show off just how adept she was at pleasuring another woman. She had been doing it for so long that she had actually lost track of how many women she'd had sex with but Cara didn't care about the number anyway. It was all about the experience of finding beautiful women to get naked so she could touch and kiss and lick them from head to toe. She loved doing this to Selena and she lavished attention all over the brunette's lovely, full tits,

Her hands lustfully massaged the plump, curvaceous mounds as her lips and tongue worked over Selena's swollen nipples, Each coo and sigh coming from Selena's happy mouth aroused Cara more and she flicked her tongue against those little pink nipples before sucking them both, going from breast to breast so she could nurse off of Selena's erect points and even nip at them with her teeth, just like Selena had implored her too.

Cara was so skilled at knowing just how to bite a sexy, stiff nipple without making it hurt. She loved having her own nipples played with in such a naughty way. In fact Cara loved having her tits pawed at and her nipples pinched and tugged at while she was fucked hard and raw but today she was the one doling out that naughty pleasure and she gave Selena's tits gentle little love bites that made her squeal and pant with pleasure without ever going too far.

"These are such great fucking tits!" Cara moaned. "Demi is so fucking lucky to get these boobs every night! Mmmmm fuck I love feeling them in my face! Rub them into me Selena! Push these yummy fucking titties right into my face!"

The sound of that plea snapped Selena into action. Cara was so good at this that Selena had been content to just lie back and let her friend and co-star do all the work. But she reminded herself that this was her rehearsal too and she had to put in the effort to get this right. So she arched her back even more, pressing her naked tits into Cara's famous face while pushing down harder on the model's head.

"Yesssssss suck them! Suck my big tits!" Selena moaned, reveling in having her natural breasts rubbing right into Cara's gorgeous face. "Ooooooh Cara! Fuck yessss! You make me so goddamn wet when you do that! Oooooooh fuck Demi loves my tits and I'm so happy you do too! Ooooooh yesssss mmmmmm gawd bite at my boobs Cara! Ohhhh my God girls are so fucking good at this! I love when girls suck and lick on my fucking tits! OHHHH!"

Selena cried out with a loud, lively sound when Cara suckled again on her tits, going back and forth from breast to breast to lustfully kiss and slurp on her nipple with a genuine hunger. Cara was so good at this, just like Demi was. Selena had never known pleasure like letting open lesbians like Demi or Britney and Christina or any of the girls at the mansion at her tits and Cara was just as good as them. She might not have wanted to identify as a lesbian but she sure acted like one and Selena got all the benefits from it as she panted with pleasure.

She did feel some guilt when Cara brought up Demi. After all she was in New York right then filming Only Murders In The Building and Demi was the whole length of a country away back in California. But this wasn't cheating. Was it? No it wasn't. It was okay, Selena reassured herself.

Demi had given her permission to spread her wings and explore her sexuality to make up for all the lost time she had missed out on before Selena had admitted to herself that she was gay. Besides, Demi couldn't be mad. She had been with Cara too. They both had. Lots of times in fact.

Still this was still pretty new to Selena and she was still finding her way down this new path in her sexual identity. She was learning the rules as she went and Selena loved everything she was experiencing. She just didn't want to do anything to jeopardize what she had with Demi. Selena loved her so much but still wanted to have sex with other women too. Was that wrong? Part of Selena felt it was but another part reminded her how good it felt and how much fun she was having. How could something that felt so amazing be wrong?

Selena was moaning out with every moment that Cara was working over her tits. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter too which made her squirm even more on the bed. She pressed her tits more into Cara's gorgeous face and Selena's hand gently caressed Cara's dirty blonde hair as her friend and co-star stared at her with such a sultry gaze in her eyes, making it very clear with her eyes and the soft moans coming from her mouth how much she loved worshipping Selena's tits.

"Mmmm more Cara! Please more!" Selena moaned. "I love this! Fuck yes it feels so good! Ohhhhh yesssss don't stop!"

That made Cara smile even more as she did stop, pulling her lips away from Selena's tits and instead teasing her some more.

"Does that mean you just want me to play with these great tits?" Cara asked while rubbing her nimble fingers against both of Selena's wet, swollen nipples, smearing more of her own saliva around. "Does that mean you don't want me to go down on you? Does that mean you don't want me to eat your sweet pussy and make you come all over my face? Don't you like it when I eat you out Selena? Don't you like getting all that yummy cream all over my tongue so I can kiss you and let you taste how yummy you are when you come?"

Of course Selena wanted all of those things and she didn't want to wait for them. She groaned in frustration at the way Cara was making her wait and the way she was having so much fun teasing her. She hated it but she also loved it because her pussy was threatening to start dripping down her thigh from how turned on she was.

What Cara was doing to her was agony, but it was exquisite agony and Selena loved being in her experienced, wicked hands. She wanted her friend to do so many naughty things to her and make this rehearsal even more special before they got to filming their actual kissing scene. This definitely wasn't what they were going to be doing on the set but it was sure going to make the scene even better and hotter.

"Yesssss! I want that Cara! I want that so much! Please!" Selena moaned, squirming in so much need as she felt her wet tits get so skillfully played with by Cara's sexy fingers.

"Tell me what you want Selena!" Cara demanded, that sexy British accent making her voice a sultry purr that drove Selena wild with desire. "Tell me what you need me to do to you!"

Selena didn't hesitate. She wasn't shy about saying it bluntly, especially because of how hot Cara was making this. She couldn't stand waiting for this. She had to have.

KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers