Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara's smile grew as she pictured just how easily this could all become an all-girl orgy. She had done so many of them and she always loved them. She loved hanging around women who were down to fuck and if every girlfriend she'd ever had hadn't been into swinging when they'd started dating, Cara had made damn sure they had been by the end of the relationship. She knew Selena and Demi were already into that but she was sure she could push them to get even kinkier too.

"Come for me Selena!" Cara moaned in a lustful purr while lapping at the writhing brunette. "Come all over my face! Do it baby! Come for me like you come for Demi! I love you two together so much! I love fucking you both! Your hot, wet pussy feels so good against my face Selena! Come all over my tongue! Let me drink down your yummy cum! I wish she was there too sitting your pretty face and shoving that big, yummy arse of hers out so I could go right from licking your pussy to tongue fucking her fat bum! Mmmmm fuckkk I'd have you both gushing so good all night long!"

"Ohhhh God! Ohhhh my fucking God! I LOVE when you do that!" Selena cried, writhing on the bed erotically as she recalled all the times Cara had left her and Demi absolutely exhausted after a night of fun. "Come back home with me after we wrap and Demi and I will show you what nasty girls we are! Mmmm fuck bend us over and smack out asses and even whip us a little before you take us both with your strap-on Cara! Oooooh I love when you get us both side by side and fuck us like dirty dyke sluts! Mmmm fuckkkkkkk we HAVE to do that again! Do all the nasty things they'd never dare put on TV!"

Selena couldn't wait to do her sexy but relatively chaste kiss with Cara now and she knew she'd be thinking of all the fucked up, kinky things they did together that no one would ever know about. She knew that tongues would wag and people would buzz when they saw her and Cara kiss so it was so much fun to think about all the extra hot stuff that they did that no one had any idea about. Selena loved being bad like this. It was so much fun and so exciting and so fucking hot.

Her pulse was racing and she was smiling so joyfully over everything that she was feeling and everything she was thinking. She loved knowing she had such a sexy secret. She loved that no one truly knew the things Cara did to her and why she had made sure she got this part. She loved that people were definitely suspecting she and Demi were in a relationship now but that only a very select group actually knew how naughty and wild it really was. She loved how people were going to be so into this kiss and never have any clue just how it was only the tip of the iceberg.

Cara kept working her tongue in with such a vigorous and skilled fashion. She was going down on her with such passion and hunger, just like she always did. Cara loved fucking women so much. There was nothing fake about anything she did and when she squeezed two of her fingers into Selena's drenched folds to rub her clitoris while she licked her, Selena practically shot up off of the bed with how good it felt.

"Oooooooooooh fuck I'm going to come! Going to come so good for you!" Selena moaned to her co-star as those fingers made her body buck on the bed. "Don't stop Cara! Please don't ever fucking stop! OOOOH YESSS RIGHT THERE CARA OOOOOH FUCK RUB MY CLITTY OHHHH FUCKKK LICK IT TOO OHHHH OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK OHHHHH DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!"

Selena begged with extra vigor because she knew there was every chance that Cara would stop and tease her some more. Cara could be so wicked like that.

There had been many times before when she had brought Selena right to the edge only to pull away and let het cool down before she revved her up again. It always made the orgasms more intense but it also made Selena so impatient and she hated that she loved when Cara did that. It was the last thing she wanted here too. She needed to come now and she wouldn't have been able to stand it if Cara teased her more.

Fortunately Cara had it in her mind to please, not tease. She got Selena's clit between her fingers and rubbed it while kissing and licking it. And she didn't stop or even slow down. As Selena begged her to come, Cara gave her friend everything she needed. She focused completely on her clit as Selena lustfully humped against her face from her back, moving her hips in a steady grind while her legs remained up near her head. Selena even put extra emphasis on this by pushing down on Cara's head with both hands to make sure she didn't move an inch.

Selena kept tossing her head back in ecstasy, her eyes closed as she felt non-stop pleasure rush through her from Cara's mouth and fingers. Cara kept her eyes open though, enjoying the view she had of Selena writhing in pleasure and her luscious, full tits bouncing on her chest. Cara loved to gaze up at that vision while lying on her stomach and grinding her own sopping wet sex into the hotel sheets. She was so hot for this and she badly wanted Selena's cum.

She didn't even think about teasing her friend. Instead she stimulated her non-stop. She expertly rubbed Selena's clit, finger fucking her squishing pink hole as she did it, and sucked right on the swollen bed. Selena kept panting and gasping while she fucked her face and Cara kept on lustfully sucking on her cunt, capturing Selena's clit between her lips and pleasuring it until the brunette could take no more.

"OH CARA YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!!" Selena squealed as she erupted in Cara's mouth, her cum soaking her tongue and flowing into Cara's mouth. "OOOOOH YES CARA YES! FUCKKKKK OHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSSSS THAT FEELS SO GOOD OOOOOOH FUCK YESSSSSSS I LOVE HOW YOU MAKE ME COME OHHHH CARA! FUCK MEEEEEE!!! OHHHHH MY GODDDDD YESSSSSSSSSS FUCK THAT HOT LITTLE PUSSY! FUCK MY LITTLE LEZZIE CUNT OHHHHH YESSSS FUCKKK OOOOOH GAWWWWWWWWWD FUCKKKKK!"

Selena kept her tight grip on Cara's head as she came, her legs unconsciously kicking in the air. She was so happy as she felt her orgasm rush through her and Cara was there to lap it all up and swallow down that creamy essence like it was wine. Selena tasted so good and Cara could never get enough of it. She gulped down Selena's cum but left enough in her mouth so when the brunette finally relaxed post-orgasm and lowered her legs back down to the bed, Cara could lie on top of her and kiss her passionately while feeding Selena her own cum flavor.

"Mmmmmm so yummy!" Selena moaned, savoring the taste of her own essence on Cara's lips and tongue. "Oooooh you fuck me so good Cara! Gawwwd you drive me so crazy and I love it! No wonder Taylor can't get enough of you either!"

"I love making you come!" Cara said sexily as she rubbed her nude body into Selena's while she lay on top of her, enjoying the way Selena's eager hands caressed her bare ass. "I love making the good girls all bad like me! Your pussy always tastes so fucking sweet Selena! Just like Taylor's does! Little bubble gum pop princesses who come so fucking hard when the bad girl takes their sweet little cunts and makes them all hot and creamy!"

Selena loved the sound of Cara's naughty accented. voice saying such filthy things and she kissed the model again, their lips fusing together as she rubbed her tongue into Cara's to get more of the taste of her own cum. Selena's hands kept fondling Cara's tight ass, caressing all over those tight cheeks and enjoying the feel of heat and wetness that was coming from Cara's vagina being pressed right against her body.

"I think it's time I rehearsed on you too!" Selena grinned, hungering for a taste of her friend. "After all, practice makes perfect."

"I couldn't agree more," Cara grinned back before rolling off of Selena and onto her back on the bed, offering up her bare body. "Let's see how you prepare for a role Selena! Let's see you get into character by eating my cunt and making me gush into your mouth!"

"So rude!" Selena laughed over those filthy words in Cara's sexy accent. "Mmmmm but so fucking sexy too! I'll show you Cara! I'll show you what a committed actress I am!"

Selena did just that by placing her body on top of Cara's this time and kissing her on the lips. She acted aggressively this time by caressing Cara's face as she kissed it and then lowering her hands to fondle her perky tits while they made out. Their wet lips and hungry tongues smacked together while Selena felt up Cara's breasts and they shared their passion for one another.

But Selena didn't linger there. As much as she loved kissing Cara and as much as she loved getting her hands and lips and tongue all over her friend's great tits, Selena had somewhere else on the model's body that she badly wanted to lavish all her attention on. So she didn't wait long to get at it. She kissed down Cara's neck and moved over her chest, pausing of course to kiss and lick Cara's erect nipples for a bit to make her moan and grind her ass into the already asunder sheets.

Cara's moans got longer, louder and more urgent as Selena kissed down her flat tummy and over her bellybutton and down onto her thighs. Selena wasn't nearly the tease Cara was but she certainly knew how to build up anticipation as she kissed her way downward, dragging her tongue over a few sexy places first. That got Cara groaning in need and Selena loved that.

She loved knowing she could make someone as sexy as Cara, who could have any girl in the world if she set herself to it, moan in anticipation and desire for her. Selena loved knowing she could get Demi or Cara or Taylor or any of their friends into heat and she kept on kissing all over Cara's thighs and licking tantalizingly close to her pussy without actually going for it. And this made Cara be the one to beg this time.

"Come on Selena! Fucking give it to me!" Cara urged as she felt those soft lips kissing all over her thighs but not getting to where she wanted them most. "Fucking eat me! Please! Ohhhh please fucking taste that horny wet cunt of mine you dirty little dyke! You pussy craving lesbo! Get in there and taste me! Do what you should have been doing when you were wasting all those years with bloody fucking stupid men! Get in there and tongue that juicy twat and get your pretty tongue all wet with girl cream!"

Selena loved hearing that. She felt bad she had wasted so many years on an unhealthy relationship when she could have been doing what she and Demi were doing now. She had missed out on so many wonderful nights full of passion and desire and so many beautiful women. But she didn't feel regret when she heard Cara talk like that. She only felt deep desire for her friend and an urgency to show off just what a dirty dyke she truly was.

"Yesssssss I'm so fucking gay now!" Selena moaned, her mouth hovering right over Cara's sopping wet pussy as she was on the verge of salivating right into it. "I'm a hot, horny lesbo just like you! Just like Demi! Mmmm we're all thirsty fucking dykes craving pussy! That's what we are! I want your pussy Cara! I want to drink down your cum!"

Selena proved the sincerity of those words by diving in and lashing her tongue against the smooth, silky lips of Cara's delicious vagina. She always tasted so good and tonight was no exception. She licked at her with a hunger, showing off how good she was getting after all those days and nights practicing with her new friends at the mansion, with all the girls at Desire Records and, especially, with Demi.

Selena lapped at that tight, pink hole, licking up the leaking juices and making the gorgeous model shiver and moan out in carnal bliss. Cara loved the feel of that tongue and she was not shy about expressing it either as she planted her hand down on the back of Selena's head, making it so easy to hump against her face and fuck her tongue to get more of that wonderful pleasure.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk yessssssss give me that slutty tongue you sexy fucking dyke!" Cara hissed out, her sexy tits starting to bounce on her chest from grinding her hips into Selena. "Ohhhh yesssssss Demi is teaching you to be such a good little lesbo! You're such a hot cunt licker Selena! I love feeling that tongue! You and Taylor both should have been fucking me years ago but now you've both learned to lick that fucking carpet like pros! Ohhhh yessss don't you fucking stop Selena! Taste that wet twat while your cum dries on my face! Fucking lick it all up! Lick my fucking hole before we kiss on camera tomorrow and do me like you want to do Zoe!"

That last statement was enough to get Selena to stop and she looked up at Cara with an expression of shock on her face.

"Wha...wha...what do you mean?" Selena asked, worried she had been too obvious in her desire.

"Oh come on, you think someone like me isn't going to pick up on how much you want to get into Zoe's cute little knickers? You're practically eye fucking her every time I see you two together!" Cara laughed as Selena began to blush furiously.

"I...I...I...I didn't think I was making it that obvious..." Selena stammered out, feeling instant guilt and anxiety that what she had thought was private lusting and leering had been detectable. "Does...does anyone else know?"

Zoe Margaret Colletti was another second season cast addition as Steve's former girlfriend's daughter who had secrets of her own and vital clues to share in the mystery. And she was one of the cutest girls Selena had ever seen. She had been instantly attracted to the girl who was playing younger on the show but fortunately for Selena was close to 21. Zoe was so yummy with lovely legs Selena wanted to feel wrapped around her, cute little boobs that she wanted to suck on and lick and kiss for hours and a dark head of hair that Selena badly wanted to see perched between her legs as Zoe stared up at her while eating her pussy.

Selena wanted to soak that adorable face in her girl cream and then suck it right off Zoe's tongue before she bent her over and kissed all over the round cheeks of her tight, pale bottom and spread her open to do wicked things to her. But she hadn't dared make a move because she didn't know Zoe all that well and while Selena was enjoying exploring her sexuality and having wild erotic adventures, she didn't consider herself any kind of a seductress yet and she was nervous about making a move on the younger woman.

What if Zoe didn't want her? What if she wasn't into girls? What if she was offended and reported Selena for being a creep? Selena couldn't risk a scandal and she also didn't want to do anything that Zoe didn't want. She was an executive producer and a star and she didn't want Zoe to feel like she had to sleep with her or anything or put her in a position where her advances were unwanted.

Things were totally different with Cara. Selena knew her friend was always down to fuck. She didn't know that about Zoe and Selena didn't want to be inappropriate with her or with Christine Ko, even though she badly wanted to intimately snuggle with the beautiful Taiwanese-American actress who had a bigger season two role on the show. Selena recognized she was in a position of power on the show and she didn't want to abuse that, even unintentionally.

So she didn't want to be inappropriate or do anything to make her co-stars uncomfortable. She felt embarrassed that she had been caught staring lustfully at Zoe and she worried that if anyone besides Cara knew she might get in trouble.

But her horny friend just laughed and assured her that wasn't the case.

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little head off," Cara teased. "Everyone but me is too fucking clueless to notice! I see everything. My gaydar is so tuned in to what a horny lez you are Selena! Your secret is safe with me you dirty girl!"

Selena let out a sigh of relief when Cara said that and immediately resumed licking her. Cara was so juicy and delicious and Selena was happily focused on drinking her dry again. And this time, Cara filled her head with hot images to go along with her thirsty tongue lashes.

"Ohhhhh yessss mmmm fuck me! Eat that pussy like you will when I tell Zoe to come on over and she catches you tongue fucking my hot twat!" Cara hissed out happily. "Ooooh she'll be ripping off her clothes in no time when she sees how fucking hot we both are! She'll be kissing me and getting that big, creamy bottom of hers in your face and we'll be showing that girl how to have a great fucking time!"

Selena wanted that. She wanted that so much. She would get so wet when she would think about seducing Zoe and if the girl was into it then Selena definitely wanted to fuck her. She was too afraid to actually make a move but that didn't mean she couldn't let the idea of a threesome with her, Zoe and Cara run wild in her mind.

Before she could really do that, though, and before she could finish off Cara with an orgasm, there was an interruption as Selena's phone suddenly sprang to life with a lit up screen and buzzing. She always kept it close enough for her to get at in case of an emergency and also because it was essentially part of her body at this point. So there was no way she could miss a call coming in even when she was in the middle of something as important as this.

Normally at a time like this she would have ignored it and kept focusing on Cara's needs and how wet and tasty her pussy was. But the call was coming from someone she couldn't ignore and Selena honestly didn't know what to do.

"It's Demi!" Selena said, as she pulled her face back up from Cara's pussy and looked at her phone to see who it was who was calling her.

She felt instantly like she'd been caught doing something bad by her girlfriend and that Demi was going to be furious at her for having sex with Cara. But Selena reminded herself that Demi had fucked Cara too and that she'd given her permission to fuck her without her. How could Demi be mad about that? And at the same time she was also really turned on about the idea of Demi "catching" them like this.

Selena felt like such a bad girl for fucking Cara an entire length of a country away from where her girlfriend was and that made her so hot. Her pussy was getting freshly soaked as she saw Demi's call coming in and darted her eyes to the very naked and very aroused Cara. And that got Cara smiling deviously.

"Answer it!" Cara urged, her voice full of accented lust. "Put it on speaker! Tell Demi hi for me! Tell that sexy girlfriend of yours how much you love her while your mouth is full of my cunt!"

Selena let out a naughty giggle and blushed, showing how she was of two minds of this. She felt guilty yet horny all at once and it was clear what side was winning out as she answered the phone and put it on speaker just like Cara wanted.

"Hey baby!" Selena said, giggling again and making it clear that she was up to something.

"Hey you!" Demi answered back. "What are you up to?"

"Mmmmm just a little rehearsal before the big kiss scene," Selena said with a naughty smile on her giggling face as she began kissing Cara's leg, which made the beautiful model moan.

"Oooooh yeah the kiss scene," Demi replied before putting two and two together. "Wait...is Cara there now?"

Cara smirked when she heard that question and made sure there was no doubt.

"Fuck yeah I'm here! I wish you were here too! Mmmm you're missing out on the fun!" Cara said with a laugh.

And the way she said it made clear that the fun going on definitely did not involve board games and Demi instantly felt pangs of envy and desire over what she was missing out on.

"Ohhhhh!" Demi responded. "What are you two doing? Tell me!"

Demi had posed the question to Selena but it was Cara who quickly answered it.

"She's eating my pussy Demi! She's licking my horny fucking cunt!" Cara laughed as she bluntly described what was happening. "And you're missing all of it! She and I are naked and fucking and you're not here to see it!"