Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to fuck me Cara! Fuck me now!" Selena pleaded. "Please Cara! Please eat my pussy! Lick my wet little hole! Fuck me with your tongue like you love fucking Taylor! Fuck me like you fuck my best friend! Make me come all over your pretty face! I want to make you all messy and sticky with my juice and then lick it off you and taste it when we kiss! Please Cara! I need to fucking come so bad! Make me come now or else I won't be able to control myself and I'll just end up grabbing you and slamming you against the wall on the set and doing you in front of everyone!"

Part of Cara wanted to see Selena make good on that threat. Cara never hid who she was or what she wanted. She loved to fuck and she loved to fuck women. If all those tight assed, repressed stiffs on the set got a show from her and Selena when they filmed their kiss then so be it. Because she was horny as fuck for Selena and she didn't care who knew it.

But while Cara loved to be daring and bold and push people's buttons by showing them how repressed and boring their lives were compared to hers, she also hadn't taken leave of her senses. Working Selena up until she exploded in sexual frustration on the set sounded like a blast in theory but she couldn't ignore that it would have had some serious implications for them both. Besides, it wasn't like Cara could wait either.

Selena was too sexy and her pussy tasted way too good for her to even think about waiting even a second longer to get her mouth on it. So Cara relented and stopped her teasing by planting a hot, sensual kiss on Selena's lips to silence her begging.

It was way more of an explicit and aggressive kiss than they were going to film for the show. Cara knew she was going to have to hold back when they were filming but she sure as shit didn't need to hold back now. So she gave Selena a lustful, energetic kiss and let the less-experienced brunette caress her face with her eager hands while their tongues rubbed together in a sensual, wet tangle. And when Cara broke the kiss it was only so she could start moving her lips down Selena's tummy to get between those gorgeous legs of hers.

"Ohhhh yessssss yesssssssssss mmmmm go lower! Ooooooh fuckkkk I'm so fucking wet for you Cara!" Selena moaned in delicious anticipation, her legs spreading open almost unconsciously as she felt those amazing lips sensually kissing down her stomach while Cara's soft hands caressed her tits, spreading around the saliva she had just left on both of them.

Cara only released her grasp of Selena's beautiful breasts so she could move between her open legs, her face right above Selena's soaked vagina with the soft little, neatly trimmed landing strip of dark fur matted with her arousal. She began caressing Selena's lovely tan thighs, caressing the Latina girl's skin with her ivory white hands while getting her face so close to her cunt that she could have licked her at any second and yet chose not to.

"Mmmmm I can smell how fucking hot you are for me Selena! You get so fucking wet just like Taylor does! You're both such little spoiled famous sluts!" Cara teased, reveling in the way she could make such beautiful girly girls like Selena and Taylor Swift go into heat for her. "Tell me how much you want it! Tell me to kiss this pretty little pussy of yours! Tell me to lick it! I want to hear those nasty words out of that good girl mouth of yours!"

Selena breathed hard as Cara made those naughty demands. The more Cara drew this out, the wetter Selena got. She was so hot for this and she needed it so bad. She needed Cara to eat her out and release the tension before she went absolutely insane with desire. And of course not only did Cara know exactly what she was doing to her, but Selena knew that Cara knew. They had played this game before and it always ended with Selena begging Cara for pleasure.

"Ughhhh fuckkkk you make me want to be so bad!" Selena moaned, knowing she had to ratchet up her dirty talk to please the wicked British model as she hovered between her legs, close enough so she could feel her breath on her pussy but far enough away that she couldn't get the licking she so desperately needed. "Kiss my pussy Cara! Lick that fucking cunt! Oooooh fuckkkkk oooooh you make me so fucking dirty and I love it! Lick my cunt like my girlfriend does! Make me fuck you and not her! Do me like you do my best friend! Fuck me like you fuck all those other girls you nasty lezzie! You make my cunt so wet Cara! You make me so fucking happy that I'm a dyke now and that I have hot girls like you eating my pussy! Fuck me baby! Fucking kiss and lick and eat my pussy and make me fucking come so good all over your face! Make my cunt juice drip from your lips so I can be totally fucking into our kissing scene!"

Cara's wicked smile crossed from ear to ear. She knew she didn't have to corrupt Selena. Just like she knew she hadn't had to corrupt Taylor. The wicked women they had become after their first lesbian experiences had turned them into that already, much to her disappointment since she would have loved to be the one who took the lesbian cherries of her friends. But at least Cara could enjoy enhancing the process, making them more open about sex and kink and having them at her mercy in bed.

She loved Selena talking like that. She loved seeing her glistening slit as the brunette writhed in the bed. She loved see how hard Selena's nipples were after she had worked them over and how they sparkled with her saliva on them. Cara loved running her fingers through the dark stubble of Selena's little pubic hair and she moved them lower so she could rub right against her labia, sliding between those sexy lips and making Selena gasp and arch her back off the bed.

"Fuckkkkk! Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhh you little fucking tease!" Selena groaned in need and pleasure as Cara stimulated her just enough to keep her in heat but not enough to really make her feel good. "Don't tease Cara! Fuck me hard! Make me come! Make me fucking gush for you!"

"Mmmmm so tight! So wet! You're so fucking hot Selena!" Cara moaned. "Demi is so lucky to have you! But now you're mine! I'm going to get you so hot that you'll still be feeling it tomorrow and you'll be kissing me long after they call cut because you can't get enough! Before long you'll be demanding they make it a full on love scene and you'll be showing everyone those beautiful tits and that big, sexy bum of yours while you beg me to go down on you in front of the whole crew while they film it!"

Selena wasn't about to go that far. She was willing to do a lot to make this show a success. But a real nude love scene was not one of those things. She was sure Cara could at least tempt her into considering it though. She was a bit nervous about the scene, not because she didn't want to kiss Cara, but because she was a little afraid of people seeing just how much she wanted to do it.

Her sexuality was still something private to her. She and Demi were out but only to their families and special friends. Not to the general public and Selena was nervous about revealing too much about herself by showing how really, REALLY into kissing Cara she was. So this rehearsal was important to her both because it would take the edge off when the cameras were rolling and also because of just how much Selena loved the way Cara ate her pussy.

"Ohhhh yessss pleaaaaaase fuckkk that would be SO fucking hot! You're so bad for making me think that way!" Selena groaned, knowing she would never have the nerve to actually do it but that it was fun to think about blowing people's minds with a fully nude lesbian love scene. "Fuckkkk! You drive me so crazy! Do me now Cara! Fuck I need it so bad! I need you to fuck me! Tongue my slutty lezzie pussy and make me so fucking happy I'm into girls now! Please Cara! Fuck so good like you always do! I need it so bad!"

Selena did badly need it. Each time Cara teased her more with her words and let her breath tickle her sopping wet pussy, Selena would writhe on the bed. Cara was an expert tease and such a skilled lover. Of all the women Selena had fucked since that crazy, blurry night at the mansion's Christmas party, Cara was one of the most experienced and she so obviously loved fucking women and eating pussy. She knew just how to drive a woman wild and the way her breath tickled her aroused, slick slit made Selena pant in desire for her friend.

Cara smirked at the sight of Selena Gomez nakedly writhing for her in the bed, her yummy ass grinding into the soft hotel sheets as they "rehearsed" their scene. She looked so good with her legs open and her arousal on full display. Cara did love to tease but even more she hungered for the sweet taste of that drooling cunt so she moved her mouth down to erotically kiss those swollen lips and then flick against them with her tongue, giving Selena just enough stimulation to make her squeal in delight.

"CARA!" Selena cried for her friend as the surge of pleasure rushed through her. "Ohhhh yessss baby! Fuck! Ooooooh yesssss fucking lick it! Lick my pussy just like that! Ohhhh I'm so glad I'm a fucking lez now! Fuck me Cara! Right there! Right therrrre ohhhh yessss please go faster! Mmmm you sexy fucking tease! Do all the nasty things we won't be able to do tomorrow when we film! Fuck me baby! Lick me so good I'll fucking scream your name!"

Selena knew Cara loved hearing her lovers howl her name in pleasure. Even before Selena and Cara had started hooking up, Cara had been all too eager to share news of her latest conquests with her friends and she had rarely spared the graphic details.

When Cara had been dating Annie Clark, the two of them had been notorious as one of the most depraved and insatiable lesbian couples in Los Angeles, always on the lookout for fresh girl meat to seduce and devour. Cara had delighted in shocking her friends with what she and Annie, whom everyone knew way better as St. Vincent, got up to together and it would always make Selena blush as she had insisted she didn't want to hear it but actually hung on every single word.

One of the mildest things Selena had known about Cara was how much she loved it when her lovers would exclaim her name in orgasmic passion and it was so hot for her to be the one doing it now. She loved the things Cara could make her feel and screaming out her name as she came was one of many things she was now willing to do for her model friend.

Selena had known Cara through Taylor of course. Cara and Selena had been more than parts of Taylor's infamous Bad Blood video. They'd both been part of her fabled "girl squad" and they had spent a lot of time going out, having fun and even having slumber parties back at Taylor's. Back then Selena never could have dreamed that she'd have sex with Cara too but so much had changed for the better and now Selena was so happy and so willing to get naked and open her legs for Cara whenever she could.

Cara had been an even better friend to Selena and Taylor since they had gotten into girls. For Taylor it had been the discovery of a new pleasure, one that allowed her to let go of all of her inhibitions and embrace a new, kinky side of her that both scared and aroused her. But for Selena it had been about accepting what had been inside her the whole time but she had been too afraid to face and accept. She had been gay for so long but unwilling to admit it. The mansion had made her realize who she was and that she had nothing to be ashamed or afraid of as Demi's loving arms had been waiting for her.

And with her finally admitting to herself that she was a lesbian, Selena had found herself so eager to explore her own sexuality and find out what she had been missing out on for all of these years. Demi supported her in that and Cara was naturally so willing to help her explore and delve into the kinkier side of lesbianism.

Everyone in their group was getting something from Cara these days but what Selena was getting from her right then was the best part. Just like Selena wanted, Cara was licking her faster and with real purpose, lashing her tongue against her pussy to make her feel nothing but intense and wonderful pleasure. She licked Selena's sensitive lips so well and kissed all over them in the hottest way before pushing her tongue into Selena to fuck her with ribald lust that made Selena cry out again and again in happy, unleashed lesbian lust.

"Ohhhh yessssss that's it Selena! Let that creamy little queer cunt of yours fill my mouth with all that yummy fuck juice!" Cara cooed in between her licks and slurps as she worked over her friend with such desire and expertise. "I want you to come for me Selena! Come all over my face! Don't hold back! Just come you pretty little thing! Come for Cara and soak my face tonight like I wish you were doing tomorrow! Ohhhh fuckkkk I wish we were fucking going wild in our scene but this is even better because right here you're all mine!"

Cara was never shy about stripping her clothes off. She had done numerous nude photo shoots and several nude scenes. She knew full well that her body was too beautiful not to share and she wished Selena felt that way about herself too because she looked so fucking good naked and the rest of the world deserved to see all of her beauty. But she had always been just a bit less uninhibited than most so Cara wasn't surprised Selena didn't quite share her eagerness to show it all off in a wild love scene.

A few PG same sex kisses in the show would have to do and Cara accepted that because at least it meant she could get totally into these rehearsals with Selena and do everything she loved to do to her gorgeous friend. And she loved eating Selena Gomez out. The girl was so eager to learn and Cara loved having herself a little protégé to show all the delightful ins and outs of girl sex. Between Selena and Taylor, Cara was having so much fun showing good girls how much fun it was to be bad,

Cara stared right up at the writhing brunette as Selena moaned uncontrollably and humped her pussy against her mouth. She looked so sexy with her eyes closed and her face contorting in pleasure while she played with those juicy tits of hers and let Cara go wild between her legs. Cara licked her with everything she had, tonguing the dripping pink folds that Selena was so eager to offer her and savoring the delicious taste of her amazing little pussy.

"Yesssss! All yours! I'm all fucking yours Cara!" Selena cried, feeling a little bad for saying that when Demi was so far away and probably really missing her but also meaning it because Cara's tongue was making her feel so much pleasure. "Fuck me! Make me so fucking gay just like you! Make me come like a hot fucking lesbo! Fuckkkk ohhhh fuckkkk yesssss give it to me Cara! Give me that tongue! Make me so fucking happy that I'm queer! OHHH YESSSSS FUCK ME CARA! FUCK ME!"

Selena was hardly as experienced as Cara or Demi or even Taylor but she knew one thing and that was white Cara identified publicly as bi and pan, she was actually 100 percent lez. She had known Cara for years and never once had she seen her show any interest in a man. And that was just fine with Selena. Who needed men anyway when women could fuck this good? Certainly no man that Selena had ever been with could eat her pussy like Demi or Cara or any of her friends from the mansion or Desire Records could.

Selena felt so happy as she fucked Cara's face. She opened her eyes and caught Cara's sultry gaze up from between her legs. Cara's eyes were one of her most notable features and Selena loved being lost in them. Her model friend had one of the most beautiful faces Selena had ever seen and she loved looking down at it while feeling Cara's wonderful tongue lashing at her pussy and her lips wrapping around her clit.

"OOOOOOH CARA!" Selena cried as she felt those soft lips envelop her swollen clit with erotic expertise. "Yessssssss right there! Ohhhh fuck you do it so well! I love fucking you! Ohhhh fuck I'm so glad you're doing the show!"

Selena had been more than okay with the idea of giving her character a female love interest in the second season but as executive producer she had demanded casting approval. Everyone had agreed that was reasonable and Selena had known right away that Cara would be perfect for it. Of course her first idea had been Demi but Demi had pretty much given up on acting these days and, besides, they didn't want to make their relationship that obvious to outsiders yet.

So Cara had quickly been the choice Selena had gone with. She'd needed someone who could help her with the kissing scene. It had to be someone she was comfortable with and she could do this without being too self-conscious. Plus Selena felt Cara was right for the part too as a mysterious gallery owner who may (or may not) have a hidden agenda. It all made too much sense for them not to cast her and Selena just hoped she hadn't made it too obvious that she was very into rehearsals like this where she and Cara could go above and beyond what was expected of them.

Because Cara was definitely doing wonderfully explicit things to her. She knew just how to lick her and how to touch her. Her famous face was buried in between Selena's outstretched legs now with her hands caressing Selena's thighs as her tongue worked her pussy into a creamy furnace of desire.

"Get your legs around your head Selena!" Cara moaned with thirst as she pulled her glistening lips up for a hot moment to urge the very willing Selena on. "Let me get in there even more! I want to suck your pussy dry! I want to shove my fucking face right into your cute little bush and tongue fuck that hot hole until you fucking burst in my mouth!"

There was no way Selena could resist that and she didn't even think before her legs automatically did what Cara wanted. She lifted herself up, taking advantage of how flexible she could be by moving her legs back practically to her head. She couldn't get them all the way there but she sure came close and Cara took full advantage, shoving her face into Selena's splayed crotch and tongue fucking her pussy even harder with sexy thrusts and licks as she acted like she wanted to scoop out every wet drop of Selena's arousal.

"OHHHH MY GOD!" Selena cried out with a big smile on her face from how much she loved her friend going down on her like this. "Ooooooh gobble me up Cara! I love how you fuck me! Oooooh fuckkkk I wish Demi was here too! She could rub herself raw watching you tongue fuck me and then you could do her next! She loves fucking your face as much as I do!"

Selena's thoughts were never too far from her absent lover. It was impossible for Demi to not be on her mind even though she was having sex with another woman. She missed Demi so much while she was off filming in New York and felt bad about having sex with someone else even though Demi had said it was okay because she knew and trusted Cara and had had sex with her lots of times too.

Selena wished Demi was there watching her and touching herself. She wished Demi was naked too so she and Cara could watch Demi finger her pussy as they fucked. Selena wanted to lick the cum off of Demi's fingers and get her to sit on their face as Cara made her come so she couldn't scream too loudly. They'd done that before and Selena had loved feeing her lover's amazing big booty smothering her face while Cara ate her out and made her come so hard. Selena wanted that again and, luckily, so did Cara.

Cara had no problem with Selena bringing up Demi. The more the merrier, Cara felt. If Selena wanted Demi to fly out there tonight to join in for some red eye fucking, Cara was down for it as long as Taylor came too so it could be a real foursome. And maybe Taylor could bring other girl squad members like Karlie Kloss and Hailee Steinfeld too and hey, since Taylor was hanging out a lot with Blake Lively a lot these days and she lived like an hour away from the city, there was no reason she couldn't come too. And then the fun could REALLY begin.