Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi was silent on the other end of the phone and at first Selena was worried Demi was angry at her. That fear only grew when suddenly the call ended and Selena instantly felt a surge of anxiety that Demi had hung up on her because of how furious she was. Selena started to call Demi back right away but before she could do that her fears were alleviated because Demi called back first, this time with a video call and when Selena answered it, she was greeted with a view she always loved...that of her lover's naked body.

"Show me!" Demi urgently requested, her free hand already at work caressing her own nude body as she held the phone and let Selena see how quickly shehad tossed off all of their clothes. "Show me how you fuck her Selena! Let me see you eat her out!"

Selena let out a sigh of relief and a moan of her own as she looked at Demi's sexy, nude body on the phone. It certainly wasn't as good as seeing her in the flesh right in front of her but even over a cell phone video call, Demi looked so good without any clothes on and Selena drank in the view she had of Demi caressing her bare tits and then reaching down between her legs to begin touching her waiting pussy.

"Mmmm yes Dems! Anything you want! Watch me fuck her!" Selena immediately replied, handing the phone to Cara so she could hold it out and send Demi the view of her licking her wetness. "I wish you were here baby! You could help me fuck her! Mmmm you could get that big, fake dick I love you using on me and fuck me hard from behind as I shove my face right into Cara's yummy pussy! You could do me so hard and make me take it deep up my naughty hole while I swallow her cum!"

"Mmmmm so hot! Fuck yes Sel! Bend over and eat that sexy bitch out! Lick her tight fucking hole while you stick that juicy butt up so I can get behind you and smack that ass and shove my big, fake dick right into your pussy, baby!" Demi groaned, their pace of breathing getting harder and quicker as her hand disappeared between her legs to rub her hole as it quickly got ultra-wet. "Ooooooh fuck I wish I was there too! I wanna see you lick her with your booty up in the air for me to grab it and kiss it and then get my toy inside you to fuck it!"

Selena loved the sound of that. She was so relieved Demi wasn't mad and so aroused at how all of this was turning her lover on. She shifted her body on the bed, pushing her bare ass up in the air more as she bent over to get at Cara's pussy. Selena wished Demi was behind her, grabbing her ass and even smacking her cheeks before spreading them open and tonguing her to get her ready to be fucked hard and deep. Selena loved being so kinky and it fueled her on as she began lapping even harder at Cara's slit.

She could see the phone being held out by Cara so Demi could watch and Selena moaned at the view she had of Demi rubbing herself and showing pleasure all over her gorgeous face. She wanted to encourage Demi to touch herself and rub that tight, juicy pussy of hers but her mouth was too full right then and Cara didn't want Selena moving an inch.

"Right fucking there Selena! Eat that horny cunt while your girlfriend watches! Eat me out right in front of her!" Cara hissed in need as she pushed down on Selena's head while holding the phone with her other hand. "Make me come! I want Demi to see! I want Demi to get so turned on that she'll hop on the first fucking flight to get here and join in!"

Selena moaned at the mere idea of that. She had been missing Demi so much and she wanted her here now more than ever. She wanted to feel her tongue licking her pussy from behind. She wanted Demi to take her hard and deep with a strap-on. She wanted Demi to lick Cara's cum from her face. She wanted Demi to sit on her face and let her taste that delicious girl cream that she always loved to lick. She wanted Demi to go down on Cara with her at the same time so they could share the model's delicious taste.

She wanted it all so much and she wanted to moan it all out to her masturbating girlfriend so she could know how much she missed her and how much she wished she was here. But with Cara pushing down on her head, she couldn't do any of that. So Selena just licked. She tongued Cara's twat with a lustful thirst, tasting the juices that were dripping out of her and getting smeared all over her face while Demi watched and masturbated over the phone.

That was such a turn on for Selena. It was so naughty and kinky. She was fucking another woman and her girlfriend not only approved but she was touching herself while she did it. Selena loved Demi for so many reasons and one of them definitely was how she was letting her explore her sexuality and fuck other women so she could experience everything she had missed while she had been deluding herself into thinking she was straight. It made Selena feel so hot and slutty when Demi let her do this and she fueled all that energy into licking Cara.

Her tongue knew just where to go. They might have ostensibly rehearsing their scene but Selena had licked Cara countless times. She knew her friend's tight, sexy body so well. She lapped away at the pinkest, most intimate parts of her body, feasting on the delicious vagina being pressed against her face with so much enthusiasm. And the more Selena licked up those juices and the more her tongue stimulated Cara, the more the model enthusiastically urged her on.

"Mmmmm yeahhhh watch her Demi! Watch that pretty fucking girlfriend of yours eat my twat!" Cara groaned, her accented words coming out as ragged, happy gasps and moans. "No girl can resist my sweet cunt! Once they get that first taste of my twat cream they're hooked for life! I've turned more straight girls into dykes than even Angelina Jolie! Ohhhh yessssss do it Selena! Lick me like that! Tongue fuck me Selena! Watch her Demi! Watch your girlfriend act like my fucking slut! Ohhhh yesssss ohhhh Selena! Right there baby! Right fucking there! OHHHHH YESSS DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP YOU LITTLE WHORE! OHHHH YESSSS OHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSS MAKE ME COME IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND! MAKE HER WISH SHE WAS HERE! OHHHHHH!!!"

Demi's moans were more than audible over the video call. She was rubbing herself with a horny urgency as she watched her girlfriend have sex with someone else. Demi felt no jealousy. Just desire and the need to orgasm. She and Selena were both under Cara's spell and they loved being there.

"Fuck her baby! Fuck her so good Sel! Just like you fuck me!" Demi moaned while rubbing her now dripping pussy, the sounds of her fingers playing against her soaking wet folds making a delightful squishing noise that could be heard over the call. "Make me come! Suck her yummy cum right out of her! Ooooooh fuckkkk I wish I was there so much! Mmmmm fuck I want a taste too! I want to spit inside your pussy Cara and have Sel lick it out and then I'll taste you too Cara! I'll lick you right there with my hot girlfriend and make you come for both of us! Mmmm fuckk both of us spitting into your twat and licking it out and sharing the taste as we kiss with your fucking clit right between our lips! Mmmm fuckkkk I wanna be there soooo fucking bad and I'll even get Taylor to come too!"

"Yesssssssssssssss bring that sexy blonde bitch so I can smack her ass and work my tongue and my fingers up her cute little round bum!" Cara groaned, thinking of how much she loved playing with Taylor Swift's ass and how if only people knew just what a dirty little thing the seemingly wholesome, repressed singer was. "Ooooooh fuckkkk she's going to make me come! Watch her Demi! Watch your sweet Selena eat the cum right out of my hot, soaked twat! Oooooh fuck if only they'd let us fuck like this in the show! Kissing your hot girlfriend isn't enough for me! I need to fuck her on screen too and let everyone see how much she likes it when another woman goes fucking nuts on her good girl Disney body! She needs a bad ass slut like me to make her come everywhere on the fucking show! Ohhhhh Selena yesssssssss fuckkkk ohhhh yessss ohhhhh OHHHHH OHHHHHHHH YESSSSS WATCH HER MAKE ME COME DEMI! WATCH THIS SEXY BITCH MAKE ME FUCKING COME!!!"

Selena felt like her body was on fire and she loved it. She felt so completely overwhelmed by desire. She wanted to be this sexy and hot when she kissed Cara in their scene. She didn't want to hold back. She wanted everyone to know she liked girls and that Cara was one of the hottest girls she had ever fucked. She wanted Demi to be there to touch had and kiss her and even spank her for being such a bad girl. She wanted it all and most of all she wanted Cara's cum.

She moaned into the muzzle of Cara's pussy while she lapped it up like it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. Fuck she wanted Cara to guest on her cooking show as she and Demi wore aprons and nothing else so their bare butts could stick out while they bent over to make a meal out of Cara. She wanted everyone to see she loved girls and how kinky she and Demi got. Selena wanted everyone to see she could be wild and dirty. She wanted to blow everyone's mind by not just kissing Cara in their scene but by yanking off their clothes and tongue fucking her in front of the crew just like she was doing now in front of Demi.

Selena licked harder, tonguing Cara's clit and feeling her own wetness drip down. She licked Cara's clit while her friend pushed down on her head and Demi cheered her on while watching over the video call. It was making Selena go crazy with lust and she kept on lapping away at the model's steaming hot hole and feeling her rub that wet pinkness all over her mouth and drip down her chin.

"Do it Sel! Fucking do it! Make her come! Make me fucking come too while I watch you!" Demi groaned, her breathing hard and her sex sounds so appealing to Selena as she went down on Cara. "So hot! So fucking hot! Eat her out Selena! Mmmm swallow her come! Ughhh I wanna kiss you so bad and taste her juice all over you! Ooooh when you two get back here I'm going to fucking wreck you both! Especially you Selena! I'm going to show you how much I miss you by fucking you raw!"

Selena whimpered into Cara's pussy when she heard that. That sounded so fucking good. She wanted her girlfriend to leave her walking funny from how good she had fucked her. She couldn't wait to get back to Demi so they could devour each other and she wanted Cara and Taylor and all the hot, horny girls they knew to be a part of that too. She couldn't wait to get home and do a fuck fest marathon with Demi, She wanted it all so much and what she got first was Cara's cum as her tongue fucking made her friend erupt right int her mouth.

"FUCKKKK OHHH YEAH SELENA YESSSS OHHHH YOU FUCKING BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BITCH FUCKKK YESSSSSSS DRINK MY FUCKING CUM OHHHH YES SELENA YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Cara exclaimed in joy as she orgasmed and soaked her friend's tongue. "OOOOOH FUCK SWALLOW IT ALL! SWALLOW MY CREAM IN FRONT OF DEMI FUCKKK OHHH YESSSSSSS GET READY TO KISS ME ON CAMERA TOMORROW BY SWALLOWING MY CUM TONIGHT FUCKKKK OHHHH FUCKKK OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSSSS!!!"

Selena felt Cara's perfect legs wrap around her as she came. She caressed those tight, toned thighs of her friend and feasted on her creaming pussy, tasting all that hot juice as Cara fucked her face. And through it all, Selena's eager ears kept hearing Demi's moans and gasps over the phone even as Cara came with such happy, loud screams.

It turned her on to know her girlfriend was getting off on this show and Demi's sounds were getting louder and more passionate. She was so close to coming as Selena pulled her soaked, smiling face up from between Cara's legs and kissed her co-star sensually on the lips so they could share that cummy flavor between them.

Selena couldn't wait to shoot their scene. She couldn't wait for Demi to join in. She couldn't wait for Taylor and everyone to be a part of this too. She couldn't wait for her and Cara to team up and try and seduce Zoe too. She loved it all and she wanted so much more too as she and Cara mashed their lips and tongues together and she heard Demi gasping happily in her own orgasm from the view she had of their naked bodies pressed together.

This was definitely the best part she had ever had and the most productive rehearsal of her whole career.