All Comments on 'Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 02'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastardover 1 year ago

As ever Tanuki draws out her heroines torment and pleasure in a way few can, sensuous and sensational again can't wait for part three

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 1 year ago

Great chapter Tanuki, I really enjoy how Reina is always trying to negotiate, and ends up costing herself a worse outcome. The Ellis blow job was perfectly done. Your concerns for poor Reina prior to Chapter 2 publishing weren't unfounded, but to be honest I feared worse for her after your sneak peak, haha.

I always like hints about the darker possibilities and penalties in stories like this, even when the hints are all we get, but it must be evidence to my wicked tastes I'm hoping our heroine ends up getting branded. So far an excellent grading scene!

Whatever her fate ends up being in the final chapter though I'm sure it's going to be very hot, and look forward to the buyer inspections in the next chapter, and more hints about the interesting mysteries surrounding the old/young woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a compelling story!

I can’t wait for the next installment.

beth_beth_over 1 year ago

Was I hoping for a certain other story? Oh yes, certainly! But it took me about ten seconds to get over that and just be happy that you're sharing more of your writing, you have a wonderful way of creating pacing and suspense and I'm enjoying Raina's adventures very much. Welcome 'back' and I'm so glad that you're okay and doing well, and looking forward to whatever you decide to do next.

tongueflattongueflatover 1 year ago

An amazing chapter! I think my favorite part comes early on, after the failed attempt to gather info from Ellis: "Thank you, Reina. You're no expert, but I enjoyed your enthusiasm. I think you have a good career ahead of you."

That's the kind of promise that excites a sense of doom, a wonderful and awful doom.

Please keep going! It's been fantastic so far.

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopover 1 year ago

I am impatiently awaiting any wonderful continuations from you, I had almost lost hope

TanukiTanukiover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! It feels so good to write again. I took a break for a few days after Chapter 2, which was exhausting. Now I'm working on a flashback/dream sequence - I can't resist those, they're like my catnip. :) I hear groans from the readers but I have to do it! xoxo

Tanuki

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a wonderfully written story so far. Her slide into slavery is so slippery she may not be able to resist! How wonderful would it be if she had to satisfy the old woman? I’m not sure which I want to see more: he tapped in the alternate world as a slave, or she is able to come back and ends up a slave in her office!

You said chapter two was gonna be in two parts, is it coming out soon? Or has it yet to be written?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great part two! I can't praise the sex scene with Huntly enough (it's always very sweet when your character's finally get to cum). I'm also glad to see a pit of a mystery developing, giving your character something to do instead of just being a passive participant in her own story (a common trap for submissive protagonists) is something you do very well. I can't wait to see the story develop and Reina have more mind blowingly hot sex.

DonSocratesDonSocratesover 1 year ago

Now I'm really hooked on the story. I'm really looking forward to see how the mystery plays out. And as always your writing is incredibly sexy in ways that no one else can pull off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really great to see new story line from one of my favorite authors on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES