All Comments on 'Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 03'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
EGRIEGRIover 1 year ago

Great chapter. Not sure there is anything that is so severe given the genre and story line. A few pieces of the puzzle are offered but I am going to need another chapter or two to at least have a guess. Please continue, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your work is always so good! I love the way the characters react to their situation and keep their wits about them even. Thank you for your hard work!

thornyrosesthornyrosesover 1 year ago

Girl if you don't tell us what happened on that rainy night in October in your senior year.

No but in all seriousness I have followed you since your first stories and relished every single one. I saw what you said about comments.

I usually don't comment much on her. But I do love all your works and can't wait until you finish them. I'm invested in each character. Especially Warrick and Lana I don't think I've routed for an endgame couple so hard.

I'm loving this new adventure in a strange land and I am patiently awaiting what else you have hidden up your sleeve.

Even if I'm quiet about it I've been a fan for around 5 years. And any updates from you make my heart skip a beat still

EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastardover 1 year ago

As delicious as always, really captures and develops Reina's character and conflicting desires from the earlier parts.

SubHarmonySubHarmonyover 1 year ago

Love this story along with Agent in Distress!! This is one of my biggest fantasies I wish could happen to me omg~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The scene with Edgar was hot! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Entertaining 5 Star Adventure

A fun and entertaining tale and a different slant on a slave story. Love the characters and the adventures so far. Rock it on and let the fun continue. Cheers

Siska100Siska100over 1 year ago

A truly great story! Well written and captivating. Will Reina figure out the mystery of the costume, or will she be enslaved? I know what I'd choose; so, can't wait to read what happens tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are such a talented writer and have now written two series that I check back to see if there’s an update. I hope we get an update soon and am looking forward to the day we get the next chapter in Agent. Keep up the great work!!

DonSocratesDonSocratesover 1 year ago

Another great chapter! This is definitely the hottest one yet (which is really saying something given the previous two chapters). I'm also very intrigued the the little hint of the next chapter, the hint of a seeing younger Reina in a flashback with her sister, friend and her friend's father is very interesting to me. I'm wondering how it will tie in with the main story (and possibly the mystery Reina has to solve). Keep up the fantastic work!

TanukiTanukiover 1 year agoAuthor

I don't know if people read the comments page after commenting, but in case they do, I wanted to thank all of you. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the story, it's become a very intense and personal story to write, especially chapter 4. I love that some want her to be enslaved, and some want her to escape, so I guess I won't be able to please everyone! It has taken a lot of work to realize my vision for Chapter 4, and it's finally coming together in a way I'm happy with. I can't wait to share that with you.

And wow, Agent must be good because everyone mentions it when talking about Reina! Don't worry, I've got lots more Agent in my little brain, waiting to get out.

To subharmony, who wishes this could happen to her, I'll just say "If only I had a magic wand, I'd use it on us both!" :)

yrakweyrakweover 1 year ago

Regardless of whichever path you end up writing for Reina, I’m here for the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some annoying inconsistencies -if the rule is she's supposed to call them Master then why was it not enforced? And it didn't seem like she was being a good Prime with all her questions (why should they indulge her with any answers?) and back talking without consequences. And Huntly refused to take the wooden T out of her so why was it she seemed to no longer be aware of it whilst they bathed her? And why didn't the women play with the wooden T? Also, the women said Eggar couldn't touch her now that she'd been graded, so why did they threaten her with inviting Eggar back to fuck her? Just be consistent.

Lastly, I just personally find her character to be annoying in that she claims to be a strong, independent woman, but she can't help moaning and cumming at the slightest touch? Just once I'd like to read some noncon where the woman can actually resist turning into a one dimensional hedonistic slut. Other than that, it was decently written and I liked the psychological elements you mentioned - would like to see more of that in future chapters. 3 stars

lflyer82lflyer82over 1 year ago

I like the way you tell the story, at the same time I don’t like the slavery parts. Are any of your other stories about love, romance or something less cruel?

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

I kind of like this one more then agent, solely for the fact that she doesn't have special abilities to help her. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Tanuki just wanted to say I’m a big fan of your writing and am hoping we get ch. 4 soon. I also really hope we get some more chapters of Agent in Distress. Your style and story telling are excellent and very sexy. Hope all is well and we hear from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on when we might expect Chapter 4? This is a great story. I’d kinda like to see two endings, one where she doesn’t win the game and is enslaved, and one where she does win but she is still in the slave gear when she’s teleported back and somehow ends up getting enslaved anyway and made an office slut.

WestSlutWestSlutabout 1 year ago

Wow brilliant story. However I would be displeased if it fell into the incomplete category for months or years. So in that case I would get on my knees into slave position. And with big doe eyes beg Mistress Tanuki to complete the story and not let her poor readers suffer anymore delay! 🙇‍♀️ ❤️🥺👉👈🥹❤️🙇

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agent in distress when?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...