All Comments on 'Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 04'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AliceTagAliceTagabout 1 year ago

This story is extremely compelling. Thank you for the chapters so far.

SubHarmonySubHarmonyabout 1 year ago

I absolutely adore this and it was well worth the wait!! Thank you for all the time you spent on this and your other stories, I can't wait for the next chapter!!

GwenndolynGwenndolynabout 1 year ago

Welcome back! Reina's story is awesome. I can't wait to read more.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Outstanding

5 Stars for the great characters and their development and interaction. Great story telling with sexual adventures and drama mixed in. Just a top shelf erotic story and entertainment. Thanks for your time to write and publish. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your writing is always compelling and I love the way you get the reader into your character’s heads. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have an amazing talent with your ability to mix the emotions and desires of your characters within a fantasy world and make it erotic and entertaining. This chapter was well worth the wait. As much as I love your agent story and hope for more chapters there I want to keep reading about Reinas story! Keep up the great work.

EGRIEGRIabout 1 year ago

That was a whopper of a chapter, however, well worth the wait. I do love the story in a story to help flesh out Reina's background. Such a young fumbling teen discovering a radical change in what she knew of her mother and her lover/master. Creative and well executed conversations. Five stars but you should expect that from a quality product. Looking forward to solving the riddle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write brilliantly 5*

EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastardabout 1 year ago

Just such a beautiful chapter and story, can't wait to read the 'alternative world' dream/flashback

DonSocratesDonSocratesabout 1 year ago

Great to see you back!

Chapter 4 looks great, I'm very interested to see the contrast between the two different Jamisons (my guess is that the other version is a slave trader but I'm not 100% sure).

Seeing the slow progression of Reina's gradual descent into submissiveness was enthralling, I found myself wrapped up in her emotions.

This chapter was also surprisingly emotional! I feel that is a great strength of your writing, Its always very easy to empathize with your protagonists and understand their emotional state. It makes you really feel for them and adds more "oomph" to sex scenes and the progression of the plot and story.

Again, I'm really looking forward towards chapter 5, I hope you have a great time writing it!

CarnalvalCarnalvalabout 1 year ago

Loved this chapter, and I'm looking forward to see what caused the scream at the end of Reina's flashback. I'll b hoping it was Jamison's daughter, and hearing what Rina said shocked her, and that shock turns to anger, leading to their friendship becoming very antagonistic, with Debbie humiliating Reina at every chance, or blackmailing hr with threats of exposing her at school.

But I'm a bit twisted that way, lol. More than that, I'll be looking forward to what you come up with! I'll be looking forward to Agent in Distress as well, or any new stories you cook up. Thanks for sharing the excellent writing!

yrakweyrakweabout 1 year ago

Definitely well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am enjoying your Reina stories very much. You are very good at creating suspense.

I look forward to the next installment.

Thank you for sharing your stories!

WestSlutWestSlut11 months ago

Another brilliant instalment to the series! Thank you so much for this! ☺️ 😊 I feel the next chapter is going to be delightfully delicious! 🤤

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hoping for an update soon to this story or Agent in distress or my dream both! These are fantastic stories but it makes the wait for an update really drag!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any update on this story? Been waiting since November to find out what happened at the end of Chapter 3. When you started you said you wouldn’t release a chapter until the next one was finished. So if 4 is out, then means 5 is done and we’re waiting on 6 to be finished so you can post 5. Can you release 5 please so we can know what happens next?

Sincerely a big fan, with patience problem lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The dynamic between the coach and Reina was scrumptious. The tension thick and palpable. I could keep reading this savoury dynamic for quite sometime before the payoff. But keeping it short and sweet really does make it more satisfying. Excellent work. Until next time. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hoping that this one continues. This got particularly good with Reina and the coach.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

how long do stories take to post??? I'm dying to know more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...