All Comments on 'Reina in a Strange Land'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
JforjacksonJforjacksonover 1 year ago

Thank God they’re back

EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastardover 1 year ago

So pleased that you are back/still writing - you haven't lost any of your artistry in the time since your last piece went live, truly a mistress of deferred gratification/humiliation, and with a rare gift for understanding the submissive phyche.

Spadassin1968Spadassin1968over 1 year ago
Tanuki , Mistress author .

Awesome story , Reina is in for a major shock . I’m so glad that your back and healthy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good to see you back.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Awesome Story 5 Stars

Great story and a fun sexual adventure. Enjoy your storytelling and have great characters. Love the slave experience. Thanks for your time and effort to write. Cheers

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Please Continue This Story

I forgot to add to please continue this story. It is a slave story worth moving forward. Fits prefect in the slave world that has been created. Cheers

TanukiTanukiover 1 year agoAuthor

From the author:

Thank you all for the encouragement! I'm so glad the story seems well received. This story will be only 3 or 4 chapters, and I'm keeping the chapter descriptions intentionally vague so I don't give anything away. :) I hope to have chapter 2 up this week or next. xoxo Tanuki

hollowthreathollowthreatover 1 year ago

Glad to see you back, and in great form too.

EGRIEGRIover 1 year ago

A clever setup to postion Reina in her slave fantasy. You mentioned Joe_Doe_stories and this is right out of that playbook. Well done. I hope things are now to the point where you are enjoying a calmer existence and can grant us more chapters and stories like Agent and this one.

Welcome back

EGRI

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! This is quite the treat as stories go. I'm sorry you lost your work on Agent, but I'm so happy to see you writing again, and writing sexy-as-hell to boot. Looking forward to whatever you decide to publish. Thank you, Tanuki!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love all your writing, continue on any stories please xxx

TanukiTanukiover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 2 is submitted (so maybe will be up in 3-4 days). I'm so glad you seem to like the story. Chapter 2 is not so nice to Reina, I feel bad for her. But I had to take my first shot at writing a slave grading. :)

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 1 year ago

My fandom of Literotica has gone through phases for over a decade now, and in each one there were always authors whose stories I looked forward to reading much more than any others. Seahawk76 and LCDRJMC (actually from ASSTR.org back when the site worked properly) were two early favorites, then GrantLee and DavidWriter followed... They featured either hapless misadventures while struggling with unwanted wanton tendancies, or in SeaHawk's case, a world with voluntary servitude and ENF.

Later, great authors like Joe_Doe_Stories and lizstanton8181 expanded on that fetish in the best ways, writing series that I always enjoyed seeing get new chapters. They all had kinks I really enjoyed, but as much as I liked them, they were missing something.

While I've found other sci-fi stories over the years, Agent in Distress was the first that really took some of those kinks from the aforementioned authors and wrapped them into a heroine in peril package with an amazing setting. And I've found that kink in particular is by far the one I enjoy the absolute most in stories. Tales which take notice of damsel in distress and heroine in peril tropes from sci fi and fantasy in comics and movies from the 80s and decades before and give them a XXX twist always get bonus points from me! I always likened Agent in Distress to the John Carter of Mars series, and Lana to Dejah Thoris.

Even though I'm looking forward to more stories in your Lana series, the Reina story is off to an incredible start, and seeing your comment about it getting a darker tone is very enticing. I like when fictional settings are rather bleak and overloaded with danger, but still not quite grimdark - like 80's sword and sorcery flicks such as Conan the Barbarian (and the classic source books).

With your absence, I found myself enjoying LizStanton8181 and MrSmith27, who each wrote excellent slave grading scenes. Still, they lacked that sci fi / fantasy setting you excel at, so I really look forward to reading your take on that particular trope!

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesover 1 year ago

Thank you for the undeserved but much appreciated shout out for your wonderful story. A great psychological thriller, with a perfect cliff hanger ending, I can't wait to read part two. GREAT WORK!!

tongueflattongueflatover 1 year ago

This was such a hot read! You really set up Reina's foibles (and weaknesses) well, and I love the setting of modern girl in an age of fantasy. Each tribulation she goes through was an exciting bump in the road, so to speak, and the compromises she's had to make already are so tantalizing for what might come!

I'm very excited to read the next chapter!

damiano17damiano17over 1 year ago

So nice, you are back! The new story is as well written and enjoyable as your previous work. I'd love to see where it will go. The first chapter leaves some questions. Only one thing is clear, Reina's future won't be easy and we're going to enjoy it 😁. I really hope that now that you're back, we'll have some new chapters at Lana's story too. Agent in distress is easily in my top 5 stories in the site. It's also one of these stories, that I had accepted that they'd never be finished. But your come back gave me new hope. I really hope that you haven't lost your interest about it. Anyway, it's great that you are back and thank you for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its so great to see you back! You are one of my favorite authors, precious few people write like you do. You have a rare ability to write believably submissive characters as protagonists while still giving them agency in their story. While I'm looking forward to more Agent in Distress I can already tell that this new story will be fantastic in and of itself; I'd be happy with either of them, getting both is phenomenal! To be honest you'd have to try to write something I wouldn't love, your works are both staggeringly sex and engaging as stories. I wish you the best of luck in both your writing and your life in general, I hope you are doing well!

DonSocratesDonSocratesover 1 year ago

This is awesome! I'm glad you're back and I really hope to see more of this soon. Everything you write is both super hot and well written, you should be very proud of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For clarity I have read the first three chapters. And agree completely with the previous comments. I am a fan of the Joe Doe stories. I'm also a fan of the Gorean series. Your alternate universe spin is delightful. I will admit that I'm disappointed that Reina's sister didn't make the trip. I'll also admit that I'd prefer Reina fail to clear her name before being sold and branded. It'd also be fun if Ellis not only bought her but that he was the one who set her up. The only thing that seems out of place is the 20-year sentence. That's not consistent with Gorean culture. There slavery is permanent. Especially for submissive like Reina. All that said you're the writer and should finish as you wish.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

Tanuki in Reina's story has adopted the new world of revived slavery inaugurated by John Doe Stories in the Sandy Foot Girl series. The form of dystopic futurism where easy credit and liberal bankruptcy evolve into a form of imprisonment for debt.

Before Indentured Servitude was abolished in the US a person could apprentice themselves to a master to secure a debt, cost of passage to America was a frequent debt secured or for training in a craft.

We're told Reina's mother indentured herself to secure her husband's debts in the hope that her husband could raise the money to redeem her, He fails. Reina herself fears an attraction to the world of slavery.

Finding herself in a costume shop, she finds herself persuaded to don a sheer slave girl outfit which left nothing to the imagination. Viewing herself in the mirror, Reina tumbles into the world of slavery.

Tanuki makes some familiar observations from the Sandy Foot series: clothes make the person, the subservience holds a strange attraction.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Surprising. 1) I normally avoid stories longer than three pages, and 2) I normally avoid fantasy stories. I liked this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES