All Comments on 'Reina: Learning to Accept'

by XFactory

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
peter20004peter20004over 2 years ago

I love this story! Looking forward to the next chapters!

4Leather4Leatherover 2 years ago

Love the story line. Can’t wait for the next installment.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 2 years ago

This has been a great story so far. I am really looking forward to seeing what difficult situations Reina puts Jack in once Ann gets home. I hope that a breakup doesn't come too quickly and that Reina deviously controls, punishes and relentlessly teases Jack right under Ann's nose with each situation becoming riskier and riskier. There is so much that can be explored here. Phone or video calls with Ann as Jack is on the dildo bench or getting a painful / mindblowing handjob, Jack is forced to shave and then must explain it to Ann. Jack is kept in chastity and must keep it a secret from Ann, Reina continually makes sure that she is wiping pussy juice on Jack and he must keep his wife from getting too close. I think it would be great to see how Jack becomes more of a slave to Reina and how inventive and risky things become as Ann is kept in the dark.

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 2 years ago

You have a great style of writing and I love this story much.

I found one detail not realistic: It hurts a lot afterwards you removed clothpins. When you put them on you feel pain, than it is a mixture between growing pain and numbness while having them on the nipples, but at the moment of removing them, the blood pulsate back into the nipples and it hurt much more than before and it took some time until the pain ends.

But anyhow. Thanks a lot!

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 2 years ago

Keep it up. I wont give you any suggestions as it will spoil the fun.

dannysubmale4udannysubmale4uover 2 years ago

Cant wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Premise? Nah.

Maybe that kind of humiliation just isn't my cup of tea.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!! Looking forward to reading more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there more coming? I really enjoyed this story so far. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue! So good.

kiss2feetkiss2feetabout 2 months ago

I truly hope that you will write further chapters. This story is hot like hell, wooooow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXFactory@XFactory
Author Update: I am now publishing on amazon under the pen name Drew Onyx. Please check me out there, enjoy the cover art and support my effort to do this full time. Thank you to those who have liked my work and taken the time to comment to help me get better so I can provid...