Reincarnation is Real Ch. 02

Story Info
Randy goes on a wild Vacation with his Mom and Sister.
14.4k words
4.71
31.2k
76

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,058 Followers

A Vacation to Remember ©

Please take the time to read the first chapter so you will know who's who and how the main character, Randy, got to be who he is now. As always, all characters are over 18 years of age.

My mom's sister, my Aunt Marcie, had invited us to join her and her 18-year-old daughter, my cousin Mindy, for a week long vacation at a resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. When the big day arrived, my mom, my sister Becky, and I took an Uber to the Houston Airport where we were to take a direct flight to Mexico.

After we checked our bags, we went to the First-Class lounge where we found a selection of drinks and snacks. After about thirty minutes, we went to the gate to board our flight. We were told the flight would take about two and a half hours.

Mom and Becky sat together on the left side and I sat alone across the aisle on the right side. Thank God, the First-Class seats were roomy and comfortable. As I got settled and buckled in, a very attractive flight attendant stopped next to me, leaned down and asked if she could bring me a drink. She didn't seem concerned whether I was old enough to drink. She was wearing a very nice fragrance that was intoxicating. I smiled back and said, "No thank you. I don't drink."

She then asked if I would like a soda or water. I asked for a water. She smiled and said, "I'll get that right away, sir." Sir? I had just turned 20 and she was probably in her mid-thirties. As she walked away, I took notice of her long legs and her swaying ass. When she brought me my water, she again leaned down and said, "The First-Class restroom is to the front on the left. You should wait until the Captain has turned off the seat belt sign before getting up."

I haven't flown all that much, but I found that statement to be a little odd. As she placed my water bottle and a glass on my tray table, she handed me a note that said, "Meet me in restroom after take-off. Julie." She then smiled and started serving drinks to the rest of the First-Class cabin. I looked over at mom and Becky, and they were chatting away. Apparently, they weren't aware of my interaction with Julie.

After the Captain had announced that we had reached our cruising altitude and turned off the seat belt sign, I got up and walked the short distance to the restroom. I had used the restroom just prior to boarding, so I didn't really need to use it again. However, I was interested in what Julie had in mind.

As soon as I entered, Julie quickly slid through the door behind me and closed it, locking it behind her. She put her arms around my neck, and whispered, "My name is Julie. As soon as I saw you board, I knew I wanted you to fuck me. I was hoping you weren't gay. My divorce was final last month, and I haven't been with a man in a long time. We don't have much time, but I would really like for you to fuck me."

She placed a towel on the counter then lifted her skirt above her waist revealing she wasn't wearing any panties. She then asked me to lift her onto the towel. When she spread her legs, I dropped my pants and placed my hard cock against her pussy. I could smell her arousal, and it smelled good. She looked down at my cock and moaned, "Holy shit! That's the biggest cock I've ever seen. Come pound my pussy for me."

I pushed my dick about halfway in and she moaned a little too loud. I put my hand over her mouth and told her, "Sshhh!" I then whispered to her, "I hate to hurry, but I know we don't have much time. I would much rather lick your sweet pussy for thirty minutes before putting my cock in you and slowly fucking you for another hour. I'm going to fuck you fast, but if I hurt you, just tell me to slow down and I will."

She pulled my head to her and gave me a kiss before saying, "Wow! A stud and a gentleman." Then she started moaning again as I pounded her pussy hard, deep, and, unfortunately, fast." She had at least two orgasms before I warned her, "I'm going to cum!"

"YESSS! GO AHEAD, CUM IN ME!"

I blasted a big load of semen deep in her clenching pussy. She reached up and pulled several paper towels out of the holder and wiped the cum from her snatch. I got the feeling she had done this before. She then looked at her watch and said, "Fuck it! We've got time."

She hopped off the counter, put the folded towel on the floor, dropped onto her knees, and took my cock in her mouth. She began sucking me harder than anyone ever had. She definitely knew how to give a blowjob. My dick had never gone soft between the time I fucked her and the time she put it into her mouth. In just a short time, she had me cumming again, this time in her talented mouth. She swallowed my load, then smiled and said, "Thanks. I needed that. That is one fine cock. I wish I had more time. I would like to have you fuck me all night. Oh, by the way, welcome to the Mile High Club!" She then slipped out of the room and closed the door. I pulled my pants back up, waited a few seconds, and then returned to my seat.

When I sat down and buckled my seat belt, Becky leaned over and asked, "Problem?"

I assumed she had noticed I was in the restroom for longer than normal. I just smiled and answered, "Must have been something I ate."

About thirty minutes before we landed, Julie stopped by my seat and asked if I needed a drink before we landed. I thanked her and told her no, so she asked, "You boarded in Houston. Do you live there?"

When I told her I did, she handed me a card and said, "Just in case you're interested in a longer session sometime." She had given me a business card with her home and cell phone numbers. I noticed they were Houston area codes, so I assumed she lived there as well. I was thinking I might just give her a call sometime.

We landed, cleared customs, and collected our bags. I heard mom scream, "Oh my God! Look at you!"

When I turned around, her sister Marcie was hugging her, and my cousin Mindy was standing behind her with a big smile on her face, waiting on a chance to hug mom. Becky saw Mindy and ran to her to embrace her. I drug our luggage over, and Aunt Marcie said, "Who in the hell is this stud you brought with you?"

Mom laughed and said, "Just some college boy I found at the airport. He said he was willing to protect me and Becky from all the lecherous men down here."

Marcie asked, "Why in the hell would you want to do that? They're the only reason I came down here!" They both laughed out loud and started walking off, leaving me with the luggage. I looked at Mindy and she smiled and gave me a little wave. When Becky saw her, she turned around and noticed I was trying to drag three bags plus my carry on. Thankfully, she grabbed hers, leaving me with just mom's and my bags. Luckily, they had rollers!

We walked outside to a Toyota van which was parked illegally right in front of the door. Mom got in the back seat while Mindy and Becky got in the third row seat. I was putting the luggage in the back when Aunt Marcie put her hand on my bicep and said, "Damn Randy, you sure have grown into quite a man." As I was pulling the hatch down, she leaned over and gave me a kiss, much like mom's sensual kisses. Then she remarked, "I think we're going to have fun this week!

* * * * *

Marcie joined mom in the back seat while I joined the girls in the back. The uniformed driver drove a short distance to a beautiful resort hotel located right on the beach. He pulled up in front and got out. As a bell boy was gathering our luggage, I saw Marcie put a wad of money in the driver's hand. She said, "Thanks."

We went to the front desk to check in and asked for three key cards, then we followed the bell boy to the elevator where we went to the top floor. Marcie and Mindy had already checked in. They had a suite right next to ours. The room was great. It had a balcony that looked out over the ocean and the white sand beach. Mom tipped the bell boy and he left. Marcie told Mindy to spend some time with Becky and me, and she went to her room with mom in tow.

Becky and Mindy sat out on the balcony to catch up since they hadn't seen each other in a couple of years. I told them I would see them later and I went in the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out, I had a towel wrapped around my waist, and I noticed Becky and Mindy weren't in the room. Instead, mom and her sister were sitting on the bed, talking. When they saw me, they stopped talking, and I heard Aunt Marcie say, "Oh, fuck! Mandy, that is the hottest boy I have ever seen. You weren't kidding." Then she licked her lips like she was looking at a freshly grilled T-Bone steak.

Mom said, "The girls went out to explore the beach. Why don't you come over here and sit next to me. We want to talk to you." When I sat down, mom said, "Honey, I hope you don't mind, but I told Marcie everything about you, me, and Becky."

I looked at her with a shocked expression and asked, "Everything?"

"Yes, everything, and she wants to ask you for a favor."

I looked at Marcie, and she was licking her lips again. I asked, "What can I do for you Aunt Marcie?"

"Well, first, you can stop calling me Aunt Marcie. Marcie will do just fine. Your mom said you might be willing to do a favor for me. Maybe a couple of favors. She told me that you sometimes help her out ... sexually. And she said you taught your sister about sex when she turned eighteen. Well, showed her, actually. I hope you don't think I'm a horrible old woman for asking this, but would you be able to help Mindy out like you did with Becky? She's really shy, and she has confided in me that she has never had sex. She turned eighteen two weeks ago, so she's legal, just in case you were wondering. I taught her as much as I could about sex without actually having sex. I'm sure she would be willing to let you take her virginity. What do you say, Randy? Would you be willing to help me out?"

"You know, Aun...uh, I mean Marcie, I was honored when Becky asked me to be her first, and to teach her about sex. I'm honored that you would trust me to do the same with your daughter. I would want to talk to her first, just to be sure she's okay with this. It would probably be a good idea for Becky to talk to her, too. She could probably reassure her. I know she was nervous at first, but she seemed happy about it later."

Marcie snorted, "Happy about it! According to Mandy, she has asked you to do it every night since!"

"Shit mom! You really did tell her everything, didn't you?"

Mom didn't say anything. She just sat there with a shit eating grin on her face.

Marcie answered for her when she explained, "Your mom and I have been sharing our secrets since we were teenagers. I think we know everything about each other's sex lives."

I was thinking about what they were asking me to do. I hadn't seen my cousin Mindy in over two years. We lived in Houston and they lived right outside of Dallas, so we just never saw them much, but I know mom was very close with her sister, and they spent a lot of time on the phone with each other. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Mindy at the airport. She had grown into a beautiful young woman. She was about 5'6", 110 pounds, with a plump ass and plump, round, breasts that I would guess were either 34 or 36C cups. She had short brown hair that framed a beautiful face. Her best quality, though, was her bright white smile. If she were truly willing, I wouldn't hesitate to take her virginity.

About that time, a thought struck me, and I asked, "Marcie, you said you wanted a couple of favors. What else can I do for you?"

"God, I thought you would never ask! I want you to fuck me every chance we get. You rocked my boat the first time we had sex, but you were 18 back then. You have grown into a real man now, and I know you will be able to keep me happy this week. What do you say?"

Remember when I said I had a dream where I was fucking a woman, but I couldn't remember who it was? I suddenly remembered it was Marcie. Mom had asked me to go over to her house to help her pack some boxes after her asshole husband had left her. We packed the boxes, taped them up, and I would carry them out to the garage and stack them in the corner. At one point, Marcie tripped, and I caught her before she could fall. While I was holding her, she looked up at me and kissed me. Then she asked in a sultry voice, "Would you like to fuck your old Auntie, Randy?"

I wasn't sure what brought that on, but as a horny 18-year-old boy, I wasn't about to say no. After she fucked me silly for about forty minutes, she said, "Thanks, Randy. You don't know how much I needed that."

While I wasn't very experienced with sex, I was happy to know I made her climax three times before I blew a load in her. Nothing else was said. We finished packing the boxes and I drove back home.

If I remembered right, Marcie was a little over a year younger than my mom. Aside from a few subtle differences, they could be twins. In other words, they were both beautiful, sexy women. I wouldn't hesitate to fuck her again.

"Marcie, have you ever had a threesome with your sister?" I asked.

She got a big smile on her face when she answered, "As a matter of fact, I have, but I'm not gonna tell you who the third person was. I'll leave that up to your mom whether or not she wants to tell you. So, are you suggesting you want to do it now?"

I answered, "I'm ready when you are. Why don't we go to your room."

We went into Marcie's room where she shed her shorts and T-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, so she was standing next to the bed wearing only a tiny black thong. I lifted my T-shirt over my head and kicked my dockers off. Marcie looked at my mom and asked, "What the hell you waitin on? Get those clothes off!"

Mom looked at her and asked, "Oh, you want me to be a part of this?"

Marcie looked incredulous as she answered, "Why the hell do you think he asked if we ever had a threesome? Of course you're going to be a part of this." She then glanced at me and said, "And, why the hell are you still wearing shorts? Let me see that dick!"

Mom knew better than to argue with her sister, so she quickly shed her clothes while I dropped my shorts to the floor. We all met in the middle of Marcie's bed. Marcie had removed her tiny thong and was lying on her back with her legs spread while mom was crawling up to lay next to her. I had my knees on the end of the bed and was trying to crawl up to mount my beautiful sexy aunt. Before I could get there, Marcie started rubbing her pussy lips as she said, "Randy, baby, before we get too carried away, do you think you could eat my pussy for me? No one has eaten me for such a long time."

"No problem Marcie. I never have a problem with eating pussy." With that, I slid my hands under her thighs to lift them up while I planted my face between her legs, plunging my tongue between her wet pussy lips. She started moaning, "Ohh, fuck yess! That's what I needed!" I licked and sucked her lips, lapping up her sweet juices, causing her to moan louder.

I found her fat clit and started sucking on it. "Oh shit!" she gasped, "I'm gonna cum!" She had an earth-shaking climax, coating my mouth and face with her girl cum. I licked my lips before she sighed, "Damn, Randy. That's exactly what I needed. Thank you, baby."

"Thank you?" I retorted. "You can thank me later if you want to, but we're not through yet. I plan on fucking you so hard you're gonna have trouble walking."

Marcie laughed out loud and answered, "Ha! In case you weren't aware, I don't know anyone who likes to fuck more than me. That's big talk for such a young man. I hope you can live up to that claim."

My mom was lying next to Marcie. She said, "Hey! Hellooo! Did you two forget I'm right here? If my son is going to fuck anyone hard, it's going to be me!"

I laughed and said, "Don't worry mom. I've got enough to keep both of you happy. Now, who wants a hard cock first?"

Both of them shouted at the same time, "MEE!"

I moved between mom's legs as I said, "Sorry, Marcie. I made you cum first. I think it's only fair that I take care of my mom."

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to my mom's already wet pussy. I moved it up and down her slit a couple of times before pushing it in about halfway.

She gasped and said, "Yesss! That's it, baby. That feels sooo good. Come fuck mommy."

As I started stroking in and out, I leaned over and started sucking her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and sensitive. It only took about ten deep strokes before she had a massive orgasm. I could feel her tight pussy squeezing my cock. Damn, I loved my mom's pussy. I just hoped I could hold out long enough to make her cum again before I emptied my balls in her. As it turned out, I made her cum twice before I finally unloaded a massive load of cum in her. When I rolled off her, Marcie said, "My turn!"

It took me a few more hard breaths before I could finally answer her. "Shit, Marcie. Give me a chance to catch my breath."

She answered, "Just what I thought. All talk."

I couldn't let her get away with that, so I said, "I'll show you all talk! Why don't you suck my dick and get me hard again."

I was expecting a smart-assed answer, but instead, she moved down between my legs and took my limp dick in her mouth. I must admit, she was an excellent cocksucker. It didn't take her long at all to have me hard again. I pushed her back on the bed, crawled between her legs, and plunged my dick in as far as it would go. I fucked her the way I knew she liked it; hard and fast. She had at least three hard orgasms before I dumped a massive amount of cum in her.

* * * * *

After resting for a while, I went back to my room where I found Becky and Mindy sitting on one of the beds. They both looked up and smiled when I walked in. I asked, "What are you two up to? You look like you are conspiring to do something evil."

Becky answered, "We just got back from exploring this place. It's amazing! We saw, like, five pools, and there's a bar like every 100 yards. And the beach is beautiful. You need to go with us later." Then she added, "I was just telling Mindy how amazing it was when you popped my cherry. Aunt Marcie said you might be willing to do that for her, too. She seemed a little nervous, but I assured her, there was nothing to be nervous about. I told her how gentle and caring you were that first time, and how I can't get enough of your big cock now."

I looked at Mindy and noticed she was blushing with a crooked grin on her face while staring at my crotch. I sat down on the bed with them and put my arms around Mindy, pulling her to me. I said, "Mindy, I wanted to talk to you about that. First, are you sure you want me to do this? Don't get me wrong, I would be honored to make love to you, but I don't want you to feel pressured. If you are too nervous, just let me know. I will understand."

Becky said, "See, I told you he was sweet."

Mindy stuttered a little before finally being able to form a coherent sentence. She looked up at me with the most beautiful eyes, and smiled before saying, "Mom explained that there was a tradition in our family that the girls would wait until they were 18 until they had sex. That wasn't really a big problem for me because I didn't date much. I mean, I have kissed a couple of boys, and one guy started feeling my tits before I stopped him. But now that I'm 18, I don't want to wait anymore. Mom said she trusted you and she thought you would treat me right. And then Becky told me how gentle and caring you were with her. I know we are not close because we almost never see each other, but I really want you to do this for me, Randy."

"Okay, Mindy, as long as you're sure. I tell you what, I'll have Becky and my mom sleep in your room tonight, and you and I can sleep in here. Is that okay with you?"

"Uhm, okay, but would it be alright with you if Becky stayed here with us?"

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,058 Followers