Reincarnation is Real Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as she said, "Damn Randy. You really know how to show a girl a good time. I sure wish we lived closer."

I rolled off and was lying on my back between my Aunt and my Mom. Mom said she would enjoy a nice fuck, but she was wiped out from Marcie eating her earlier.

As I was lying there, they began to talk and laugh about things that happened in the past, like something funny that had happened at Christmas when I was twelve. As I said earlier, I'm not sure how this reincarnation stuff works, but I suddenly realized I could remember everything they were talking about, and my old life was quickly fading away.

Right before I started to drift off to sleep, I said, "Marcie, you don't really have anything keeping you in Dallas. Why don't you and Mindy move closer to us. I would sure like to spend more time with you two, and I'm sure Becky would, too. Her and Mindy have been acting more like sisters than cousins."

She seemed to be thinking about it for a few minutes before she asked, "What would you think about that, Mandy? Would you be okay with us living closer to you?"

Mom answered, "Well of course I would. Why wouldn't I? Yeah, I think it's a great idea. Houston's a great area, and I have a good friend who's a real estate agent. I'm sure she could help you find a place."

I had intended going back to my room, but I was wiped out. I soon drifted off to sleep between my beautiful Aunt and equally beautiful Mom. I woke up to what I thought was a very pleasant dream, but as I became fully awake, I realized I was getting a nice blowjob. When I looked down, I saw my mom happily bobbing her head up and down and I could hear loud slurping noises. She took a break to slowly lick all around the head, then up and down the shaft, and then she continued bobbing her head up and down. In a few minutes of her expert sucking, I whispered, "Mom, I'm gonna cum."

"Umm, yes. Cum for me, baby."

I filled her up with my hot, sticky cum and she swallowed it all. I rolled over and collapsed on her and I could feel her breasts rising and falling underneath me as she attempted to regain her normal breathing. I said, "Shit mom, that felt so good!"

She answered, "I love your big cock. I love when you fuck me with it, but I really love sucking it until you give me a big load of cum in my mouth."

"I need to take a shower. Want to join me?"

Mom replied, "Umm, that sounds wonderful."

We took a nice long shower where, of course, she thoroughly washed my cock and balls, and I washed her tits and pussy. Marcie woke up at the sound of the shower. She walked in the bathroom, sat down on the toilet to take a piss, and said, "Why the hell didn't you wake me up? I would have joined you."

When I told her she could join us, she said, "Nope. Too late. Both of you missed out on playing with this hot body." As she said that, she was running her hands down her sides to emphasize her "Hotness".

While they started to get dressed, I went next door to wake Becky and Mindy. We got dressed, and when mom and Marcie joined us, we went to breakfast. I had the elevator stop two floors down, and I went to wake our friends up and asked them to join us. They were now like a part of our family.

After breakfast, we all decided to go back to the nude beach. There were more people there than the day before. We were in the same spot we had been in the day before. I gathered up some beach umbrellas and placed them where we could easily move to get out of the sun. As I was lying on my beach towel, I noticed a couple about twenty feet away. She was very attractive even though she appeared to be about forty years old. Her husband had a bit of a pot belly and was bald, but I noticed his wife was slowly stroking his dick up and down. No one else appeared to be paying them any attention. As I was watching, I noticed the woman was looking at me. She didn't seem to care that I was watching them. As a matter of fact, she was looking at me with a big smile on her face. A few minutes later, the man ran his hand up her thigh, and as she spread her legs, he began to finger her. I had a feeling that if I went over and asked if I could help, she wouldn't have said no. This would be a vacation I would never forget.

We only stayed for a couple of hours because we didn't want to get burned. When we got back to the room, Marcie, in her diplomatic way, said, "I've never eaten any French pussy before. Would one of you girls be interested?"

Nicole answered, "What do you mean, one? Why can't you eat both of us?"

Marcie loudly exclaimed, "Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!"

Nicole got on her back to allow Marcie to get between her legs. Marcie began to enthusiastically eat Nicole. Mom was lying next to her sister, so Anna Marie plastered her face in mom's pussy. I then started to eat Anna Marie from behind. Becky moved up to squat over Nicole's face. Mindy seemed to be a little lost for a minute until she noticed my hard dick hanging down between my legs. She scooted over until she had her head between my legs and she quickly took my dick in her mouth.

We all continued to play with each other until we were all satisfied. We took a shower, got dressed, and went to get something to eat. As we were heading back to the room for round two of our fuck-fest, Anna Marie pulled me aside and asked, "Could you come to my room? I would like to talk to you alone if that would be ok."

I told mom I would be back later. Then Anna Marie and I went to her room. When we got inside and closed the door, she put her hand on the back of my head and gave me a very hot, passionate kiss. She then led me to her bed and said, "I am so happy that we met you on the beach. I have not had many affairs with men, and I wasn't happy with any of them. They were all very selfish and were not concerned with satisfying my needs. You are different. We have only had sex twice, but you were very caring, and you took your time to make sure I had a climax before you finished. Both times we had sex we were with Nicole. I think you are in love with her. I see the way you look at her and the way you treat her. That's okay, but I would like for you to make love to me, just you and me, and with no one else here. Would you do that for me?"

Now, I'm not going to deny that I had actually had a fleeting thought that I was in love with Nicole. She was beautiful, sexy, exotic, and she was a very good lover. However, when that thought went through my head, I knew we could never be a couple. I mean, she lived thousands of miles away in France. But if she lived close to me, I would have definitely asked her to go steady! Probably because of that, I had not paid as much attention to Anna Marie. But now as I had a chance to really look at her, she was just as beautiful, sexy, and exotic as Nicole. And she wanted me to make love to her.

I quickly got undressed before removing her blouse and shorts. Neither of us were wearing underwear, so when we were nude, I gently laid her back on the bed, moved beside her, and took her in my arms so we could share a deep kiss. I kissed her lips, her cheek, her neck, and then her collarbone, before looking into her beautiful blue eyes as I said, "My god! You are probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I would like to make love to you all night. Would you let me do that?"

I noticed that she had tears in her eyes, but a smile on her face, as she answered, "Yes, please, make love to me. For tonight, I am yours. Do anything you want with me."

I moved my head down so I could suck her breast, while I squeezed the other one and gently flicked her nipple. After a minute, I continued moving down her body until I could place my mouth on her wet pussy. I licked, lapped, and sucked her sweet nectar as she raised her ass off the bed in an attempt to drive my tongue further into her. After I spent some time sucking on her clit, she had a massive orgasm.

I moved up with my knees between her legs and my face glistening with her juices. I took my rock hard cock and placed it at the opening, pushing slowly until I had it in as far as it could go. I heard her let out a loud, long moan. It suddenly occurred to me that it was the first time I had heard her be this vocal. When I placed my thumb on her clit and started rubbing, she let go the last of her inhibitions by shouting, "YES! YES RANDY! FUCK MEEEE!"

I started driving my cock in and out of her very wet pussy, giving her the entire length of my shaft with each stroke.

"OH GOD! YESSS! I'M CUMMINNGGG!"

I could feel her cunt muscles gripping my dick as she was climaxing. It only took a few more strokes for me to start shooting my hot cum into her pussy, filling her until it started dripping out. When I couldn't cum anymore, I reluctantly pulled out and flopped down beside her. When we had regained something close to normal breathing again, she rolled over to face me and gave me a wet, deep kiss. When I opened my eyes, I noticed she had tears in her eyes. I asked, "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

She got a crooked smile on her face as she stroked my cheek with her hand. "No, Cherie. You did nothing wrong. You did everything right."

I was confused so I asked, "Then what's wrong. Why are you crying?"

"Randy, I have never had such a wonderful climax. I know it's silly, but I'm crying because I think I love you. I'm crying because I know you could never be mine. I know you are in love with Nicole. I wanted to spend this time with you alone because I have never met anyone who has made me feel so good. Thank you for agreeing to make love to me without everyone else around. I love you, mon Cherie. I hope we can do this again before we have to leave."

Wow! That was a lot to process. Like I said, I had thought I might be in love with Nicole, but it was more of just an infatuation. But now that Anna Marie had said she was in love with me, I realized I loved her, too. The problem was, I had the same problem with her that I had with Nicole. We lived several thousand miles away from each other. How could we possibly have a relationship? I tried to explain my feelings to her.

"Anna Marie, you are wrong about me and Nicole. I find her very attractive and fun, but I do not love her. I am hesitant to say this, but I now realize I love you. But you must realize there is no way we could have any kind of a relationship. We live so far away from each other. You have a life in France, and I will be going to college in Texas for the next four years. At the most, we could probably only see each other maybe once a year. I know you would not be happy with that."

"I do realize that Randy. That's why I was crying. It makes me sad to think that after meeting the only man I have ever loved we have to leave each other. I hope we can stay in touch with each other when we return home, and I really hope you can come visit with Nicole and me in Paris, but I know that we don't have much of a future. But, despite that, I just want you to know, I am very serious when I tell you I love you."

"I love you, too. If there was any way I could take you home with me, I would. But let's not worry about the future. Let's just enjoy ourselves for the next few days until we have to leave. I will definitely stay in touch with you."

Over the next few days, everyone continued with fucking each other with all the women taking turns fucking and sucking me. Anna Marie had confessed her love for me to Nicole, and Nicole had avoided me except to give me light kisses whenever we met or said goodnight. Everyone else had noticed the difference in my relationship with Anna Marie, but no one said anything about it.

Our week of fun finally came to an end. Nicole and Anna Marie had an early morning flight, and since we weren't leaving until the afternoon, I rode with them in the hotel van to the airport. After they had checked in, Nicole gave me a kiss and said, "Anna Marie is my best friend. She is like a sister to me. Don't break her heart."

I told her I didn't want to break her heart, but I was afraid it would be unavoidable. I said, "Nicole, I really do love her, but I can't think of a way our relationship could possibly last with us living so far apart. It breaks my heart, too. I wish she didn't have to leave."

She smiled, gave me another quick kiss, and then moved away to give Anna Marie and me some privacy. I stood in front of her, put my arms around her, and pulled her in close. I said, "Anna Marie, you know I truly mean it when I say I love you, don't you?"

"Yes, I know. And I love you with all my heart, but what are we going to do? I will miss you so much, but that will not stop me from loving you. You are a very sexual man. I will never ask you to stop having sex with other women. I know it is just something that you enjoy and I'm okay with that. I just hope you will always love me. I can't wait until I see you again."

Then she started crying again. I held her until Nicole came over and said, "Come on my love. It's time for us to go."

After they had cleared the security area, I went outside and the van driver took me back to the hotel. We had a nice lunch before we checked out and went to the airport for Marcie and Mindy's flight to Dallas and our flight back to Houston. Even though I was in love with Anna Marie, I was a little disappointed to see that Julie was not one of our flight attendants.

To be continued.