Reincarnation is Real Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Becky, and she smiled while nodding her head. I answered, "Sure, Mindy. Whatever makes you comfortable."

Becky jumped up and said, "Let's go explore the resort. I want to show you everything we found. You're going to love it!"

We walked around for about an hour. The resort was really great with lots of amenities. And Becky was right about the beach. It was beautiful. As we walked down toward the end, I saw a sign in English and Spanish that said, "Clothing optional beyond this point." When we walked a few yards down, I saw at least ten couples lying on the beach totally nude. This was going to be an interesting vacation.

* * * * *

When we got back to the room, we were all hungry. I told them I would get mom and Marcie and we could go get something to eat. The girls headed to the bathroom to get freshened up while I went next door. When I walked in the room, mom and Marcie were sleeping on the bed, totally nude, with the sheets crumpled on the floor. I was pretty sure that they had been having a little girl-on-girl sex while we had been gone. I woke them up and asked them if they wanted to go get something to eat. They said they needed a shower first, so I told them to meet me back in my room when they were ready.

As we were walking to the restaurant that offered a seafood buffet, I couldn't help but notice all the stares we were getting. I know every guy that saw us was wondering how I could be so lucky to be with four beautiful sexy women.

The buffet was great. When we were all stuffed, we walked back to our rooms. I told mom and Marcie that I would be taking care of Mindy and that she wanted Becky to be there with us. Marcie had tears in her eyes as she hugged and kissed me before saying, "Thank you for doing this Randy. I am so happy you are going to be the person to make my little girl a woman. I hope you will let me repay you later."

"I'm sure you will find a way."

I closed the connecting door as I went back to my room. I was surprised to see Becky and Mindy sitting on the bed together, both of them totally nude. It was the first time I had seen Mindy nude, and she was beautiful. She was a younger version of her mom, but she wasn't as curvy. I had no doubt that would come with age.

I moved toward the bed where Becky said, "You need to be naked, too." Then she unsnapped my shorts, unzipped them, and let them fall to the floor. My now hard cock popped out and pointed at her. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked the skin back to expose my throbbing purple head. She moaned, "I love your cock. Mindy, have you ever seen a more beautiful cock?"

Mindy was staring at it with her mouth open and her eyes wide. She managed to mumble, "It's the only one I've ever seen. It's so big. Are you sure that thing will fit inside me?"

Before she could answer, I told Becky to lie down on the bed and let me take it from there. I said, "Mindy, I can assure you it will fit. Women are made to accept cocks of all different sizes. I promise you I'm going to go slow and be gentle with you. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. Okay?"

With her eyes still wide and her mouth still hanging open, she just nodded at me.

I gently lowered Mindy back on the bed, then I crawled between her legs. I was looking at her smooth, hairless pussy and I could detect some dampness on her lips. I put my cock on her pussy and started rubbing it up and down to make sure she was getting lubricated. I leaned my head down so I could kiss her perky tits. She moaned as I started licking around her nipple. I then moved my head up to kiss her. I put my tongue in her mouth, and she moaned louder as she returned the kiss. It was the first time I had kissed her on the mouth. I moved back down to lick and suck on both of her now hard nipples. I felt like I was as hard as I had ever been. After I rubbed my dick over her pussy lips a few more times, I asked, "Are you ready to become a woman?"

She practically growled as she answered, "YESSS! Fuck me, Randy. Make me yours."

I could tell she had spread her legs wider as I allowed the head of my cock to push between her lips. She gasped but didn't do anything to stop me. I held my cock in place to let her get used to it and whispered, "Relax Mindy. I'm just going to push in a little at a time to allow you to get used to having my cock inside your pussy. We're going to go slow, okay?"

She answered meekly, "Okay."

I pushed in a little more until I encountered her barrier. I pulled back just a little and whispered, "I'm going to push in once so I can break your hymen. It's going to hurt a little, but it can't be helped. I promise you it will feel better in just a minute, okay?"

Becky was stroking Mindy's hair and said, "He's right. It only hurts for a minute. It will feel really good after that."

Mindy just nodded, so I pushed in hard until I felt her hymen break. She whimpered and I held my cock in without moving for a few seconds. I asked if she was alright and she said she was, so I drew my dick almost all the way back and started to slowly pump in and out. In a few seconds, I could feel her body relax and she started to softly moan.

I reached down and found her clit and massaged it with my thumb. She jerked like she had been hit with an electric jolt, and then she started to loudly moan, becoming more and more excited. I drove my cock in as far as it would go and began to pump fast and deep. It only took a few strokes before she screamed out, "Oh, fuck! That feels so good. I think I'm cumminnggg!"

She was now thrusting her pelvis up, meeting my strokes. I couldn't hold out anymore as I felt the urge to unload my balls into her. "I'm gonna cum, Mindy."

"Oh, fuck yes, Randy. Cum in me. Fill me up."

When I felt my first load shoot out, she locked her ankles around my ass and screamed, "FUCK MEEE! Fuck me, Randy! Damn, I love your big cock in me."

I finally stopped pumping and rolled off to the side. I was thinking, that was probably the most intense fuck I had ever had. I was lying there spent and exhausted, breathing hard for several minutes. When I could finally get enough strength back to lift my head and look at Mindy, she had her eyes closed but a very satisfied look on her face. I asked, "Are you okay Mindy?"

She opened her eyes, smiled, and rolled over to throw one leg over mine. She then put her arms around me and kissed me hard, putting her tongue in my mouth. Pulling away reluctantly, she answered huskily, "I never would have thought anything could make me feel so good. That was amazing. Thank you, Randy." Then she asked, "Does it always feel that good?"

"I would like to think so, Mindy. I mean, I know not all guys have ... I don't know what to call it. Skills, I guess? I know some guys don't take the time to please the woman they are with. Some cum too fast without any concern about making their partner have a climax. I'm glad you enjoyed your first time, but you need to be careful about who you let fuck you. Don't let some guy get in your pants just because you think it will make you feel good. You might be disappointed."

We laid there for several minutes just holding each other before she kissed me and asked, "Can we do it again?"

I laughed before asking, "Aren't you sore?"

She answered, "I guess, a little, but I was sore before, and the more you fucked me, the better I felt."

Becky had been unusually quiet, but she started stroking Mindy's hair again, like she had before, and said, "I am so happy you got to feel what I felt when Randy took my cherry. I haven't let anybody else fuck me, but Randy fucks me whenever I ask him. He's the best brother ever!" Then she explained to Mindy, "There's a couple of other things Randy taught me that you should know about. I mean, assuming you don't already know."

Mindy looked confused as she asked, "What other things?"

Becky asked, "Have you ever given a blowjob?"

When Mindy said she hadn't, Becky asked, "Have you ever had your pussy licked?"

Again, Mindy said she hadn't. Becky smiled and said, "Well then, consider this your lucky day!"

I laughed and said, "Mindy, what we just did would be considered making love because we took our time and tried to please each other. Technically, at least as far as I'm concerned, fucking is when we do it hard and fast. What Becky just mentioned was a blowjob, which is when you suck my dick, and what she described as having someone lick your pussy, is usually called eating pussy, or going down on you. I would be happy to teach those things to you, but before we do, let me show you something else that can be very sensual. Why don't we go take a shower together? Sucking dick and eating pussy is usually more enjoyable when we are both clean."

We took a nice hot shower where I lathered her tits with soap, and washed her pussy, dipping my fingers in a few times along the way. When we got back to the bed, Becky had fallen asleep. I assumed she would wake up when she felt our bodies on the mattress, but she didn't even move.

I said, "Mindy, I would like to eat your pussy now. Would that be okay?"

"Randy, at this point, you could do anything you want to with me. Consider me your very attentive student and teach me everything I need to know."

I put my head between her legs and started licking her cunt from bottom to top. I noticed her little clit had made an appearance, so I gave it a couple of licks. She seemed to really enjoy having her clit licked, so I started sucking on it, making her whole body shiver. I then started plunging my tongue in and out. It only took a few seconds before she was cumming on my face. I licked her through another climax before lifting my head and asking, "Did you like having your pussy licked?"

"Oh, yes. That felt so good."

I then asked, "Have you ever tasted your pussy before?"

When she said she hadn't, I gave her a deep kiss, allowing our tongues to duel with each other. She said she liked the way her pussy tasted. I then asked, "Are you ready to give your first blowjob?"

"Okay, but remember, I have no idea what to do. I don't want to disappoint you."

I taught her how to take my dick in her mouth and explained that the most important thing was to watch her teeth. No biting and no scraping with her teeth. I taught her to lick around the head, then to start sucking gently, then to slowly stroke it while licking and sucking, and then bobbing her head up and down while taking as much into her mouth as she could. She was an excellent student and was giving me a very nice blowjob in no time. I then told her that if she kept doing what she was doing, I would cum, just like I had in her pussy. I told her it would be nice if she wanted to swallow everything, but that some girls didn't like to do that. I explained that I would warn her before I had to cum, and I would let her decide what she wanted to do. Much to my delight, when I started cumming, she swallowed everything down. There was no doubt in my mind that she was going to be just like her mother.

A few minutes later, I rolled over to put my head between Becky's legs and started licking her sweet pussy. She slowly woke up and started moaning. Then she got a big smile on her face and said, "Uhhmmm. You can wake me up like that anytime you want to."

* * * * *

We got cleaned up and walked into Marcie's room. My mom and her were sitting up in bed talking. When they saw us, Marcie had a worried look on her face. Mindy ran to her, threw her arms around her neck, and said, "Thank you, mom. Thank you for letting Randy do that for me. It was sooo awesome!"

Marcie's worried look changed to sheer delight as she looked at me and said, "Come here, stud."

When I walked over to her, she gave me a deep kiss. She smiled and said, "I owe you one."

I noticed the sun was going down, and it had been several hours since we had eaten, so we found another restaurant where we had a nice steak dinner. As we were walking back to our rooms, I asked, "Do we have any plans for tomorrow?"

The girls all said they wanted to work on their tans, so I mentioned the nude beach. Marcie was the first to say, "Oh hell yes! You know I'm an exhibitionist. Plus, I hate tan lines. I'm in!"

Everyone laughed except Mindy, the youngest, who asked, "Don't you think it would be weird to be nude in front of people you don't know? I think I would be too embarrassed."

Her mother answered, "Listen, honey, there's an old saying that goes, "If you've got it, flaunt it!", and in case you didn't know, you've got it. Most people would kill to have a body like yours. There is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. If you don't want to be nude, you can wear your bikini, and if you start to feel comfortable, you can take the top off. Once you get used to being topless, you can take the bottoms off. If you don't feel comfortable right off the bat, just take it slow until you do."

She agreed to that, so we decided we would get a good night's sleep, get up in the morning and go to breakfast, and then head to the nude beach. When we got back to our rooms, I thought mom would sleep with Becky and me, and Mindy would sleep with her mom, but before we could go our separate ways, Mindy asked, "Mom, would it be okay with you if I slept with Randy?"

Marcie shouted, "Damn it, Randy! You've already ruined her!" Everyone laughed and then Marcie said, "It's okay with me as long as it's alright with Randy."

Before I could say anything, my mom said, "Shit. I was hoping to get fucked tonight."

Mindy looked shocked as she asked, "Aunt Mandy! You mean you let Randy fuck you?"

Mom answered, "I don't 'let' him fuck me, honey. It's a mutual agreement. We both enjoy it. Now, go have fun, but don't wear yourself out. We have all week." Then mom looked at her sister and said, "How about it, Marcie? Are you up for another good pussy licking session?"

Marcie said, "Oh, hell yes!" Then they went inside and Becky, Mindy, and I all walked into our room. I fucked both Becky and Mindy twice that night, and Becky gave me a blowjob before we all fell asleep, exhausted.

* * * * *

We had a great buffet breakfast then went back to our rooms to change. The girls all wore skimpy bikinis and I wore my white swim shorts. Becky and Mindy led the way with me walking between my mom and Aunt Marcie. Once again, I was aware of the envious stares I was getting from the men who saw us. As soon as we passed the sign that said the area was clothing optional, Marcie said, "Come on girls, time to strip!" Then she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bikini top. Mom took hers off, too, but the girls kept theirs on. We walked a few yards down the beach until we found a nice spot where Becky and Mindy laid out a few beach towels for us to sit on. Marcie and my mom laid out two rolled up mats they had brought, along with their beach bags, and then both of them removed their bottoms. I didn't see any reason to wait, so I removed my swim trunks and sat on one of the towels.

As I looked around, I noticed four couples, two girls who were sitting on a towel together, and three guys who appeared to be college students passing a football around about twenty yards away. It wasn't as crowded as the day before. I asked Becky if she was going to get undressed and she said she was nervous. I told her there wasn't anything to be nervous about since Mindy and her were the prettiest girls on the beach. I said, "Besides, everyone else is nude."

Becky looked at Mindy and nodded. Then they hesitantly removed their tops. They looked at me, then at their mothers, and then I guess they decided there was nothing to be embarrassed about. They both hooked their thumbs in the bottoms, lifted their hips, and slid the bottoms down their legs. I said, "Let me put some sunscreen on you. Both of you have white tits, and we don't want them to get burned."

They giggled and Becky took a large bottle of sunscreen out of her bag and handed it to me. She observed, "You know, we could have put the sunscreen on ourselves."

"Yeah, I know, but this gives me an excuse to rub your tits without looking like a perv. I'm just a friendly brother and cousin trying to protect my girls." I poured some lotion in my hand, rubbed my hands together, and then started rubbing the lotion over Becky's shoulders, around her neck and collar bone, and then down to her breasts. I rubbed around the whole breast and then spent a lot of attention to her areoles and nipples. After I had rubbed the lotion in, I rubbed her nipple with my thumb and forefinger. She was arching her back and moaning, obviously enjoying the attention I was giving to her nipple. I could feel my dick getting hard when I heard Aunt Marcie say, "Hey, lover boy! When you're through with them, come over here and rub my tits too!"

About that time, I looked up and noticed the two girls who were together, and whom I had assumed were lesbians, standing about ten feet away and staring at us. They seemed to be getting turned on with the way I was rubbing Becky's tits. I also noticed that they were looking at my now fully erect cock. When I noticed one of them look away from my cock long enough to look at my face, I smiled and said, "Hello. My name is Randy and this is Becky and Mindy. Would you like to join us?"

They looked at each other and giggled and then asked in a very distinct French accent, "Do you not mind? It would not be an intrusion?"

That accent alone would be enough to get my motor running, but the fact that they were beautiful, fit, and naked, had me going out of my mind. I quickly answered, "No, not at all. After all, I invited you."

They both gave me another dazzling smile, and said, "We will get our blanket and will come back momentarily, yes?"

I think she could have said, "Eat shit and die you fucking American" and I would have still been turned on just by the accent. I watched their very sexy asses as they walked the few yards to where they had been sitting, grabbed their towels and beach bags, and started walking back toward us. The young lady had said they were going to get their blankets, but I guess she meant towels. I certainly wasn't going to hold that little mistake against her. Before they had time to gather their belongings and head back, Marcie said, "Jesus Christ, Randy. You have your pick of four sexy and willing women to fuck, and you're trying to get two more?"

"Marcie! I'm not looking for anyone else to fuck. You're right. I have four beautiful sexy women, so I don't need another one, or two. I'm just trying to be nice. According to their accent, I assume they are from France. They appear to be here alone, so I thought I would be nice and ask them if they wanted to join us. They didn't hesitate to say yes, so I think they are lonely. Let's just be nice to them, and just for your information, I plan on fucking your brains out when we get back to the room!"

Marcie answered, "Well, okay, but I'm going to hold you to that fuck. I'm looking forward to it."

The girls returned, laid their towels out next to ours, and sat down. Both of them had light brown hair, almost blond, about 34 or 36C cup breasts, and very fit, tan bodies. By the absence of any tan lines, I assumed they were used to nude sunbathing. I also noticed that both had hairless vaginas that I would guess were waxed. I had never seen that before. Both Marcie and my mom had a bush that they kept trimmed, and Becky and Mindy had a small landing strip. The girl who had done all the talking so far said, "I am Nicole and this is my friend Anna Marie. We are from Paris, France, and we are here on holiday."

Becky started chatting excitedly, saying, "Oh my god! You live in Paris? That is so exciting. I have always wanted to go to Paris."

Nicole smiled that beautiful smile at her and answered, "Perhaps you can come visit with us on your next holiday."