Reincarnation is Real Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, keep in mind, Becky was young, and while not dumb, certainly not the brightest bulb in the pack. I noticed she had her brow furrowed as she asked, "What holiday? I don't know about France, but we have a lot of holidays in America."

Nicole, to her credit, didn't laugh. Instead she explained, "In Europe when we say we are on holiday, it means the same as your American phrase vacation. I'm sorry for the confusion. My English is not so good."

Becky shouted, "Are you kidding me? Your English is perfect. I don't speak any foreign language. I wish I did."

Mindy was a very shy girl. She hadn't said a word in at least ten minutes. She finally looked at me and said, "Randy, could you rub some sunscreen on me? I feel my skin getting hot and I don't want to burn."

Of course I will. Do you want me to do the front or the back first?"

She surprised me by answering, "The front please."

Nicole said to Becky, "Oh! I am so sorry. I interrupted Randy when he was rubbing lotion on you. Would you like me to finish?"

Becky smiled at her and said, "Yes, please."

Nicole got the sunscreen and started where I left off. She started rubbing Becky's breasts, and I could tell Becky was enjoying it. So was I. My dick was hard as a rock.

Anna Marie spoke to Nicole in French, and Nicole translated, "Anna Marie asked if you wanted to help her obtain some sun umbrellas."

I hadn't even noticed before that we had the beach and water in front of us, but behind us the area was protected by a line of large boulders which provided privacy. Along the front of the boulders were several large blue beach umbrellas. I stood up and followed Anna Marie toward the boulders, enjoying watching the sway of her ass along the way. My dick was sticking straight out in front of me. She slowed down so I could catch up to her, and she surprised me by grabbing my hand. When we got to the boulders, she looked down at my dick, smiled, and said, "Hallo. I am sorry. My English is not so good as Nicole."

"Your English is perfect. Don't be embarrassed. Remember, you can speak my language, but I can't speak yours. I wish I could." She gave me a big smile, so I continued, "And I think your accent is beautiful. So are you."

She smiled again and said in what I would call a lusty voice, "Merci." She again looked down at my dick before saying, "You are very handsome."

We each grabbed an umbrella and carried them down to our spot on the beach. When we had them positioned, I asked, "Do we need more?"

Becky and Mindy shook their heads, but Marcie said, "Can you bring one over here, sweetie?"

I walked back to the boulders and retrieved another umbrella for my mom and aunt, then sat back down to finish rubbing lotion on Mindy. Nicole noticed their white tits and asses and asked if this was the first time we had been to a nude beach. I said it was, and she explained that they had been to several nude beaches in Europe. She said it was common there. She then spoke to Anna Marie in French and told me Anna Marie would like to put some sunscreen on me. I sat up and she began rubbing sunscreen across my shoulders. It felt like I was getting a professional massage. When she had me thoroughly covered, she told me to lie back on the towel, and she said, "We must make sure to keep your white skin from burning."

Anna Marie then put sunscreen on my upper legs that was normally covered by my swimsuit, and then she took my cock in her delicate hands and started rubbing sunscreen all over it by rubbing her hands up and down the shaft. I was in shock that I was being jacked off by this beautiful woman right out in public. I wasn't able to speak, so I just laid flat on my back and moaned. As if this was the most natural thing in the world, she looked at me and explained, "It is very important to protect this area. If it gets burned, it will be very painful." All I could manage was a weak, "Uh hum."

She then leaned down to whisper in my ear, "You have a very nice cock." I didn't think it was possible to get any harder, but I swear, when I felt her hot breath on my ear, I actually got harder. Thankfully, she loosened her grip and continued to put sunscreen on the rest of my legs. I say thankfully because, as much as I was enjoying it, if she stroked me a few more times, I'm sure I would have squirted all over her hands. When she was finished, I managed a soft whisper, "Thank you." My throat was so dry it felt like sandpaper.

I lay on my back for a couple of minutes, trying to regain my normal breathing, when Marcie said, "Hey stud! I thought you were going to put some sunscreen on me."

I stood up and moved the three feet to Marcie and mom and started putting sunscreen on Marcie's tits. I said, "You know, you could have done this yourself. It's not like it's hard to reach."

"I know, but I like it better when you play with my tits. Did you enjoy having your new girlfriend playing with your dick?"

"Marcie, she's not my girlfriend, and she wasn't playing with my dick, she was applying sunscreen. You wouldn't want me to get burned, would you?"

Her very inappropriate answer was, "Ummm. Keep playing with my nipples. That feels so good."

After applying sunscreen to her front, I had her roll over so I could cover her back. As I was applying sunscreen to her ass, she spread her legs and said, "Get some between my legs. I don't want to get burned down there."

I slowly rubbed my hand between her legs, rubbing the sunscreen as high on her thighs as possible. I then started rubbing her pussy up and down before putting a finger in and stroking in and out. Marcie moaned and said, "That's it baby. Keep doing that."

My mom said, "It looks like the girls are getting along."

I looked over and saw the four girls engaged in animated chatter, even the normally shy Mindy. I wasn't sure what they were talking about, but mom was right. They did seem to be getting along with each other. In the meantime, my fingering had caused Marcie to have an orgasm. After sighing, she said, "Okay, I've had enough sun. I'm gonna go down and jump in the water and then I'm heading back to the room. I'm getting hungry."

Mom said she was going back to the room too, and then asked me if I was. I told them to put their swim suits back on and I would ask the girls if they were going to join us. I said I didn't want them walking back alone. I walked the three steps to my towel and put my swim suit back on before sitting down and asking the girls what they were up to. Becky and Mindy started talking at once and the only thing I understood was "Can they, please?"

I told them I didn't understand a word they said, so I told Becky to tell me what she was asking. She said they had asked our new friends to join us for dinner and then come back to our room to watch a movie. Since our rooms were suites, we had a large sofa, an easy chair, big screen TV, and a mini-bar, so I didn't see a problem with that. I told them we were heading back to the room and asked them if they were coming with me. They complained a little, but when I told them they might get dehydrated if they spent too much time in the sun, they reluctantly agreed.

They put their suits on, gathered up our towels, and we headed back to the rooms. If you think I was getting stares from the men when I walked to the beach with four beautiful women, you should have seen the envious stares I was getting when I walked back to the hotel with six gorgeous women!

We had been on the beach the whole morning and it was now just after noon. I think we were all hungry, but I said I wanted to have a big meal tonight at the seafood buffet, so I was only going to have a light lunch. Everyone agreed, so we walked to the snack bar to eat. When we got back to our room, I said I was going to take a quick shower. When I came back to the room, I changed into shorts and a T-shirt. Since we had already seen each other in the nude, I changed in front of the girls.

During our conversation, I discovered the French girls had rooms two floors down from us. Nicole said they had planned to do some sight-seeing, but she was confused by the map they had. She asked me if I could go with them to their room and help them with the directions. I told the girls to take a shower and get changed and I would be back shortly.

I escorted the two ladies to their room, and as soon as we were inside, Nicole put her arms around my neck and gave me a toe-curling kiss. I asked, "What was that for?"

She answered, "I wanted to thank you for your assistance this morning."

I was confused, so I asked, "What assistance?"

She asked if I had seen the three guys playing football further down the beach. When I said I had, she explained that before we arrived, they had been harassing them and making lewd, sexual comments. When she saw us walking toward them, Nicole said, "Oh, here they come!" When the guys saw me, they left the girls alone and moved down the beach. Keep in mind, I have a body builder physique. I guess they decided they didn't want to mess with me. I said, "Well, even though I didn't do anything, I'm glad I could assist."

Nicole continued by saying, "We have been talking to your sisters. They said you are a very nice man, that you treat them well, protect them, and that you are a very good lover. Anna Marie and I are lovers. We share an apartment, so we keep each other satisfied. But we sometimes enjoy having sex with a man. Would you like to make love with us?"

I think I had my mouth hanging open because I was totally shocked. First, I had two very beautiful, sexy women who were telling me they wanted to have sex with me. But I was really shocked that Becky and Mindy would admit to two strangers that I was having sex with them. I wasn't sure about the laws in Mexico or France, but incest was against the law in Texas. I would have to have a talk with them about what they said and to whom. Then I was thinking I had just heard her say she spoke with my sisters. Becky was my sister, but Mindy was my cousin. When I could finally process all of that information, I realized my dick was hard as a rock.

"Nicole, I would very much like to make love to you both, but I have to ask you a question. Doesn't it surprise you, or even offend you, to learn that I am having sex with my sister? And, by the way, only Becky is my sister. Mindy is my cousin."

"No, we don't have a problem with that. In France, it is not uncommon to have sex with the male members of the family. I have had sex with my older brother and my father. I enjoy sex and they love me, so there is no problem. And I am sorry about my confusion. When Becky said she was your sister, I just assumed that Mindy was also your sister."

While I was processing that, Anna Marie said, "We decided we would move closer to you on the beach so the other men would think we were with you. When we got to your space, I saw you rubbing sunscreen on Becky's breast. I was thinking that I wished you were doing that for me. Then I saw your cock, and I got very excited. I thought I would be very happy to have sex with you. I think we both like your sisters very much. They are nice girls who were very excited to hear about our lives in France. We invited them to come visit us. Maybe you could come visit us, too."

Before I could answer, Nicole had removed her bikini and was pulling my T-shirt over my head. When Anna Marie noticed, she unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down. Since I had gone commando, my hard dick sprang out in front of her face. She continued down to her knees, put her hand around my shaft, and proceeded to give me an amazing blowjob. As I was thinking I wasn't going to last much longer, she took my dick out of her mouth and pushed me back toward the bed. As my knees met the bed, I sat down, and Anna Marie quickly removed her Bikini. She started to crawl on the bed, and she asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I told her I would later, but I wanted to eat her first. She flashed me a bright smile, so I assumed she liked that idea. She put her head on the pillow and spread her legs.

I pressed my face between her legs and was met with an intoxicating aroma. As I began to lick her already wet snatch, I was rewarded with the sweetness of her pussy on my tongue and chin. When I probed my tongue deeper, she began moaning and when I licked her clit, her gasps and moans became louder. She was squirming and lifting her ass off the bed. She grabbed my head and pulled it tightly to her pussy, and I could feel the shudders and spasms of her orgasm. She sighed deeply, and in a very throaty voice said, "That was magnifique, but now I need your cock inside me. Please come fuck me."

I fucked her hard for about ten minutes before she said she was going to cum. I continued pumping until I felt her pussy squeezing my cock and I felt her thick, warm juices covering my cock. She held me close and began to kiss my neck, my chin, my cheek, and finally she thrust her tongue in my mouth to give me a deep, passionate kiss. I noticed she wasn't very vocal when she had a climax. Instead she just gave a deep sigh to let me know she was satisfied. She said, "Your sisters were right. You are a very good lover. I hope we can do that again."

I rolled off her onto my back and tried to catch my breath. Nicole moved her face down to my crotch and took my cock in her mouth. She licked all the juices off and then started sucking me. It only took a minute for me to fully recover. My dick quickly became hard again, and Nicole started bobbing her head up and down.

She began moaning loudly, so I assumed she enjoyed what she was doing. I know I did. She was an expert cocksucker. I told her that as much as I was enjoying the blowjob, I wanted to eat her and then fuck her. She agreed, and I quickly discovered she was much more vocal than Anna Marie. I licked her until she had an orgasm, and she loudly exclaimed, "I'm cumminngg!"

I fucked her through three more loud orgasms, and as we were lying on our backs recovering, she said, "Oh my god! That was amazing. Can I ask you to please do that again every day?"

I told her that wouldn't be a problem. Then she asked me if my "sisters" also enjoyed sex with each other. When I tried to again explain that only one was my sister, she said that was too confusing so she would call them my sisters. When that was settled, I told her that they did enjoy sex with each other as well as together with me. I then told her that my mom and Aunt also enjoyed sex together and with me. She suggested we all get together one night before we left. Sounded good to me. I told them to come to my room at about 7:00, and we would all go to dinner together.

* * * * *

When I got back to the room, the girls had a big smile on their face. Becky asked, "You fucked them, didn't you?"

I admitted that I had and that they mentioned that they wanted to have sex with all of us together. They seemed excited about that prospect. I asked Becky what the four of them had talked about earlier. She said they found out that they lived in an apartment together in Paris and that they worked as waitresses at an expensive restaurant. She said they traveled a lot and had been to nude beaches in Greece, Spain, and Italy. She told me they had invited them to come visit them in Paris, and when Becky said, "Can you take us, please?" I told her we would have to see. I then told her I knew that she had told them that we had been having sex together and I admonished her to be careful who she confided in. I said that while they seemed like very nice girls who were open about sex, if they ever told the wrong person, I could end up in jail. Becky apologized and promised not to tell anyone else.

Our French beauties showed up at our room promptly at 7:00. We walked down to the restaurant and had a fabulous meal. While we were eating, mom and Marcie were chatting with our new friends and we discovered that they were in their mid-twenties, as I had guessed, that they were both college educated, and that, because of the French economy and lack of jobs, they worked as waitresses. However, they explained that they worked in a very exclusive restaurant that was by reservation only, and that many people had to wait over a week for a reservation. They said they made a decent salary and even more in tips. She said Americans were the best tippers, especially if they flirted a little.

Becky piped up and said the girls had invited them to come visit them in Paris. She asked mom if she could go next year on vacation. Mom asked Nicole if they were just being nice, or if she was serious. Nicole said she was serious, and if both girls wanted to come for a visit, they could stay with them in their apartment. Marcie said, "Hell, why don't we all go?"

Mom said she wasn't sure we could afford a trip like that, but Marcie said she could probably afford to pay for our tickets and hotel rooms. She explained that she managed to clean out, in her words, "that sorry, cheating bastard" that she had divorced. Nicole said that we wouldn't all fit in her apartment, but if we wanted to come, she would help us choose a nice hotel nearby, and she would be glad to act as a tour guide and take us to all the normal tourist sites, and some nice places most tourists didn't even know about. I told mom that the first thing I was going to do when I started college was to find a job. I told her that since I had a full scholarship, I would put all my money in the bank, and we could use that for our vacation. I think Nicole was confused by an old Texas expression when Marcie said, rather loudly, "Well that's settled then. If the good lord's willing and the creek don't rise, we're coming!"

Becky and Mindy were bouncing up and down, smiling like crazy, and talking excitedly at the same time. I think they were excited about the prospect of going to France. I asked Nicole what she had studied in college, and she said she had majored in Art History. I looked at Anna Marie and asked what she had studied, and she said Physiotherapy. I said, "Well, that explains why it felt like I was getting a massage when you were putting sunscreen on my shoulders and back this morning." She said she was well trained and could give me a very good professional massage. I was looking forward to it.

We went back to our room where Becky flipped through the TV channels to find a movie, and I got some wine for the girls. Mom and Marcie said they were going to skip the movie and were going to go to bed. As they were leaving, Marcie gave me a hug and a quick kiss before whispering in my ear, "You owe me a fuck." I asked, "Tonight?", and she nodded her head and said, "After your movie night." Then they went to their room.

After the movie, our guests asked Becky and Mindy if they could stay for a while to "talk". I had no doubt they were going to have some girl-on-girl action. I excused myself and went to Marcie's room. When I walked in, Marcie said, "Drop your drawers, Randy, and come over here and fuck me like a two-dollar whore."

"I'm not sure I know how a two-dollar whore fucks, but I do believe I can wear you out."

"Well come on over here and show me what you got, because my pussy is itching."

Being a smartass I said, "Oh fuck, Marcie! Did you catch something? I don't have a condom."

"No, you dumb ass, I didn't catch anything. It's itching because it wants your big cock inside me. Now come fuck me like the stud you are."

I didn't waste any time in crawling between my Aunt's legs. As soon as I was in position Marcie took my cock in her hand and lined it up with her already wet entrance. I plunged my cock into her to the hilt in one deep thrust. She moaned loudly and told me to fuck her hard and fast. I pounded her pussy as deep as I could. After several deep, hard thrusts, she was moaning and squealing, apparently enjoying the feel of my cock. Marcie began to lift her ass up, trying to get me even deeper, but I was already going as deep as I could. After a few minutes of deep, hard, fast fucking, she groaned and said she was about to cum. She wrapped her legs around my ass, still trying to pull me deeper into her pulsating snatch. She screamed that she was cumming, and I could feel her juices coating my cock and squirting all over my pelvis and thighs. That was all it took for me to slam my shaft all the way into her convulsing cunt and unload a massive load of cum inside her. Just as I was about to collapse on her, I felt her pussy squeezing my shaft as she had another noisy climax. She had her arms wrapped around my shoulders, holding me tight. She was kissing my neck, chin, face, and finally she thrust her tongue in my mouth to give me a deep kiss.