Reindeer Games: Blitzen

Story Info
A wolf pleasures a hermaphrodite reindeer anthro...
1k words
3.7k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

It should have been easy to tussle with Blitzen, the full-figured reindeer who boasted both a shaft and a pussy, but the wolf found himself lusciously pinned to her bed -- or at least one of the beds in the reindeer rooms there, where they could rest and recover between shows. That night, they were due to go out on the flight of the reindeer, pulling the sleigh to delight youngsters, though they would need a lot more clothes on them than what Blitzen had there, in the bedroom, with the wolf's face smooshed softly between her breasts.

"Give them some attention, darling," she chuckled playfully, cock grinding up against his with the arch of her back setting them just right against one another. "You know they get lonely up here, without anyone to adore them..."

That was something that Raz was more than happy to do, the wolf's tail trying to wag, even as it lay trapped beneath his own body. Oh, he wanted it, curling his tongue around her nipples, enjoying the tickle of her nipples on his flexible appendage, the softness of her fur pressing in and around his muzzle. Yet he needed more still, whining and grunting, grinding his cock up against hers as they frotted.

It was strange, it was new, to do that with a hermaphrodite, but the scent of her need too laid heavily in the air, all in such a way that he could not simply set it aside. The wolf needed it, burned from it, his blue fur sweatier and more messed up than ever in the passions of the bedroom, yet he couldn't help himself.

It was such a tease to sit up against her, the two of them well-matched for size and strength. It was exciting to kiss her deeply too, tongues tangling, tasting whisky on her breath as the tang of it washed over him, wound around his muzzle. He growled into the kiss, grabbing the back of her head, fingers in her hair, kissing her more and more passionately, his cock aching for relief. Yet that relief was not to come just yet, not as he leaked and dribbled pre-cum, Blitzen closer to her high than he was, even if he was sure there was something more that they could do.

He thrust and ground, his slick length grinding perfectly against hers, relishing in the moment. Yet the pleasure he would give came to Blitzen in the breaking of the kiss, the wolf shoving her back down to the bed on her back and pushing her legs up in the air.

"Mmph... What are you doing?"

He would hold off a little longer, just a little longer, swirling his tongue around her nuts, playing with them, feeling the weight of all the cum that they contained. He wanted it all, though the sweetness of her pussy tempted him too, the wolf torn between pleasuring one part of her and another. And then there was the treat of her tail hole, the tight pucker of pleasure, too...

He settled for grasping her cock firmly in his paw, remembering the taste of a male reindeer's musk on his tongue from only a short while ago. It was better, while going through every reindeer at the farm exhibition, to enjoy all the differences in them that he could, growling into her sex as his tongue lapped deep, curling up inside her.

Her thighs tried to squeeze around his head, but he pushed them back again until Blitzen hugged them to her chest, though they were splayed still, her cock left on the wolf's side of her legs so that he had easy access to every part of her that he wanted. Growling passionately, he made good use of that, the bedsheets rumpling under the shift of his body, need coursing through, ears splaying as he let his tongue slip lower to tease her tail hole too. The shudder that the reindeer gave was hot enough to keep him going, dipping his tongue into her tail hole, still musky despite her being fresh and clean.

The wolf growled, losing himself, his cock hard but not yet ready to cum again, not yet. He needed more, that tease of foreplay, even in lavishing attention on another. Blitzen bleated and shook her head, antlers catching on the pillow, but neither of them either cared or hesitated as he pumped her cock, using the dribbles of pre-cum that drooled down her length as a little extra lubrication. There was no harm in that, after all, his paw slick with her mess.

Yet the moment he lusted for was quick to rush upon him, lashing her clit with his tongue as he sped up with his paw, the weight of her nuts resting heavily on the top side of his muzzle. Blitzen was left there, pinned in place as she cried out, cock jerking and spurting cum, losing herself in the peak of climax. Her cock, however, was not the only part of her to show her orgasm, a rush of her juices slickening her pussy, the wolf's eager lapping swiftly becoming wetter and lewder.

She would have closed her thighs about him, though Blitzen had inadvertently put herself in a vulnerable position there. All Blitzen could do and wanted to do was to shudder through a joint climax, her cock drooling and spurting over her legs, dribbling down to the wolf's paw, her pussy squeezing around his tongue, trying to grind and buck back against him.

Sometimes, it was the heat of those panting moments that meant more than anything else, moaning, whimpering, the wolf's smirk laid against the back of her thighs. The reindeer huffed and leaned back, where she had not even realised she'd been curled up, splaying out, his nose pressed softly to her clit.

Softly, slowly, he cleaned her pussy with his long, flexible tongue, moaning as he savoured her juices.

But his cock still throbbed.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

August_Mist - just wanted to add this in to say that I'm holding this in mind and looking into it. As I write erotica with transgender characters and specifically intersex characters, I wanted to keep hermaphrodite very separate. This is because hermaphrodite, to my understanding and research, is not possible in humans as it defines the presence of both "male" and "female" genitalia, which is where I base the majority of my anthro characters.

However, I will be looking into this and researching and talking to people, as I could absolutely be incorrect here or something could have changed. My intention only was to keep this type of erotica very separate from transgender and intersex characters.

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

August_MistAugust_Mistover 2 years ago

This is so hot!! I will say that anthro or fully human the word hermaphrodite is considered offensive and I cringed a little at that. A better word is intersex. However, I really liked your story and I found it very sexy!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Her cock drooling

That's so hot

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Her An anthro cougar breeds a hermaphrodite stoat in lust...in NonHuman
Reindeer Games: Cupid An anthro wolf is anally taken by Cupid, the reindeer...in NonHuman
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Breeding Ritual A deer-taur and a fox anthro partake in breeding...in NonHuman
More Stories