Reinventing Myself

Story Info
Second time around is much better.
14.9k words
4.52
9.7k
18
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: By now, you should know the drill. In case you don't remember, each and every character in this little tale is over eighteen years of age, if they are lucky enough to get lucky. Also, THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL. There are two distinct parts to my story. The first part has to do with my first marriage. The second has to do with the possibility of a second marriage, after many years of raising my two kids, all on my own. Actually, my parents helped me out, immensely, with that task.

Acknowledgements: I'd like to thank Blackrandi1958 for her help getting my story posted.

Warnings: If I discuss any criminal activity, its the law ACCORDING TO ME.

It seems as if my first wife, Elizabeth Bertrand up and decided after five sometimes tumultuous years of marriage, that produced two magnificent children, she didn't want to be married to me, anymore.

At least that's what she told me, as she was walking out the door. As you will read, later in my story, there was considerably more to that part of my story, which I will make known.

Some background information is needed, here.

I'm Justin Roberts, now a forty-two year old, self employed software engineer.

Beth, as she went by then, and I met my second year of college. I was moving towards my goal of getting my degree in software engineering, and she was studying some sort of ancient history.

It took nearly four months of dating before we actually landed in my bed, for the sole purpose of fucking. And sucking. Even though I wasn't a virgin, I wasn't what could be called worldly.

Truth be told, I had a grand total of two sexual experiences, both with the same girl, and neither could be described as monumental.

Even at my slimmed down weight of one hundred and eighty pounds, spread over my six foot one inch frame, I was still working very hard getting my body in some semblance of fitness.

Lets back up a bit, if I can.

All through school, from grade school, junior high and high school, I was the little chubby kid that some of my classmates loved to tease.

For some reason, known only to my tormentors, they thought of ridiculing my first name. I was called Justin time, Justin case. You get my drift? Along with being chubby, this constant harassment led me to be on the very shy side.

Even some of my female classmates joined in this 'game' of teasing me. Needless to say, I didn't have a lot of friends, or social interaction all throughout school.

There was one girl, in particular who seemed to really enjoy teasing me. Gloria Swanson, who coined the name Justin case. It seemed as if she thought her shit didn't stink due to her father being some sort of big shot property developer.

One day while we were in the seventh or eighth grade, I'd had enough and called her Gloria Swanson's Chicken Pot Pie! That shut her and a few of her friends up for several weeks.

For those of you not old enough, Swanson started selling Chicken Pot Pies in 1957, or thereabouts.

For a few weeks, the name calling stopped, but any social interaction was also non existant. I just went about my school days, studying, and minding my own business.

If it weren't for my parents, Joe, a mailman, and Mildred, a school librarian, encouraging me to ignore the idiots, as they called my tormentors, I might not have done so well as to put me in an ideal position for several scholarships. My near straight A grades, allowed me to finish number two in a graduating class of nearly four hundred students.

I did have a very small number of dates, but nothing that rose to the level of long lasting friendships. I do have to admit that the few girls I did go out with were also considered to be in the nerdish category. As I remember, I did get a goodnight kiss, or two, but nothing more.

I did get several scholarships that allowed me to study my chosen field of computer science at Seattle University.

It was during my freshman year I actually dated a girl long enough to lose my virginity. Jill McDonald, another freshman, who like me was in the computer science program, actually allowed my hands to find her nice small B cup boobs, on our third date, and allowed me to take her bra off on the next date.

By the time we found ourselves on my bed, without any clothes on, and figuring out how the condom was placed, correctly. I think I might have lasted three or four minutes, tops. As I said, nothing too monumental.

Even though the second time lasted quite a bit longer, it, too, was nothing to write home about.

As the next term started, Jill was nowhere to be found. I did find out she transferred to a nearby community college, as her grades weren't all that great.

As my second year was starting, I would see this one girl several times a week, usually where I ate my lunch. Each day, we would sit and talk, finding out about each other.

Elizabeth Bertrand was from the city of Kelso, about 125 miles south of Seattle, and was majoring in some sort of medieval history.

When I'd ask her what was her goal, she answered, with a grin, "I'm after a Mrs. degree."

It took me a few minutes to understand she was at college to find a husband.

Since I really wasn't in the market for a wife, we did little more that talk, during and after our lunch. With our very different majors, we didn't share any classes.

It must have been into our second month of lunches, I got really brave and leaned over and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"It's about time, Justin, I was almost thinking you didn't like girls."

Smiling, I gave her the Readers Digest version of my adventures during my elementary and secondary schooling. I didn't spill my guts to make her feel sorry for me, but to let her know that I was still a bit on the shy side.

We didn't start dating, as such, but we did hang out a bit more, both between classes, and after our last class of the day. It must have been well into our third month of studying together, when I got brave enough, again, to lean over the table and kiss her softly on her lips.

I then put one hand behind her head and kissed her just a bit deeper. She responded by moving her tongue in between my lips and started jousting with my tongue.

Oh, my goodness, my body was on fire. After two or three minutes, and my face red as a beet, we broke our grip on each other, with me grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Beth, do you think we just might do a little more, along those lines?"

"You bet, but right after my last class, today, I'm heading home to help my mom with my uncle, since he's going into the hospital for some sort of surgery."

I was a little bummed out, but I convinced myself what I had to look forward to was way better than anything I'd ever experienced.

As it turned out, Beth didn't return for two full weeks. I decided not to ask what took so long, and figured if she wanted me to know, she'd tell me.

As it turned out, this uncle's surgery was way more complicated than she let on, and he didn't survive. She stayed down there for those two weeks, I guess consoling her mother.

It was another week before our schedules allowed our much anticipated date to actually take place.

Since she lived in a dorm, complete with a roommate, and I was renting a basement room, with my own entrance, it was a no brainer where we would end up.

We did go out for dinner, but then raced back to my room, tossing our clothes every which way once inside my door.

Seeing her large B, small C cup boobs, for the first time really got my motor running. I took one in my mouth and the other cupped by my hand, as she started softly rubbing my seven inches of rock hard manhood.

Falling onto my bed, with barely remembering a condom, she actually placed it where it belonged, pushed me onto my back, and climbed on top of me.

Oh my fucking goodness, I was in seventh heaven. Never had I experienced anything close to this sort of thrill.

With her riding me very slowly, with my hands cupping each breast, causing her nipples to harden enough to etch glass, she finally leaned over and started kissing me, while her tongue explored my tonsils.

I was lucky enough to last way longer than I'd ever lasted, and when we both finally exploded, we both were lucky that my landlords were very hard of hearing.

Laying next to each other, we just stared, with these silly grins.

"Not too shabby, for a shy chubby kid, Justin," she whispered.

I just smiled, with one hand resting on her breast.

"I want you to know, that if your hand stays where it is, I just might think you want more."

I rolled onto my side, leaning over to lightly bite one nipple, feeling it harden in my mouth. Feeling emboldened, I started kissing my way down her body. With me never having done this, I was hoping I was on the right track.

Getting to my targeted destination, I moved onto my stomach, and lightly licked up and down her pussy lips. With her more than contented moans, I knew I was on the right track.

It took a bit of searching, but I knew from her response, that I'd located her tiny, rock hard clit. Nipping at it several times brought more primal growls, and her rolling us up onto our sides. Moving herself around, she took my growing cock in her mouth and started very slowly bobbing up and down.

As her head started bobbing faster, taking my entire shaft in her mouth, I had two fingers buried in her sopping wet pussy, with me knowing I wouldn't last much longer.

Just as I was about to announce my pending eruption, I exploded deep inside her mouth. I knew about some girls swallowing, but never did I expect this to happen to me.

Even when she moved around and gave me several mind blowing kisses, leaving that taste in both our mouths, I was already getting hard, again. After more of this extreme foreplay, I barely remembered a condom, that was in place, just in time for round three of what I hoped would be a marathon.

By the time I was too exhausted to know where I was, we both barely made it to the shower for some much needed clean-up.

After a fairly decent night sleep, I awoke to see her just staring at me.

"Justin, are you telling me the truth about only screwing one girl. Twice?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Because if that's what you can do with that little experience, I can't wait until you get really good. My God, you can fuck!"

I really couldn't answer because my head was buried in between her wide open thighs. I just couldn't get enough of this girl's snatch.

Was I thinking with the wrong head?

More than likely.

But I'd had so little of female interaction, all through school, I was starved for just such activities.

Over the next few months, we would actually have real date nights. Yes, they would end up in my room, fucking like rabbits, but we did see a movie, or two. We would visit regular tourist spots, since she had only lived in Seattle a little over two years.

We started telling each other about our respective families. I learned that her father had left her and her mother nearly ten years previously, and hadn't been seen since. She tried assuring me that it didn't bother her, but I sensed a sadness when we talked about family. She always seemed jealous of how close I was to my parents.

I did learn about the only decent thing that man did was to supply her college fund with enough money to pay for her education.

After nearly six months, I finally took Beth to meet my folks. Our first meeting went very well, but the next day, both my parents warned me about moving too fast.

Did I take their warnings seriously? Not really, and in the end, these warnings came back to bite me on my ass.

I'm getting way ahead of myself.

Finishing my degree, and finding a fairly good job in the very large high tech industry getting started in Greater Seattle, we did start talking marriage.

I finally did meet her mother, Brandy, a rather brassy looking, bleached blonde, who was nearing fifty, trying to look twenty-five.

I never mentioned it to Beth, but it bothered me more than a little when I mentioned to Brandy what sort of work I was going to be doing, she actually asked me if I would make a decent living.

Just spending an entire weekend in Kelso, I could see why Beth wanted out of the town. It was a quaint little town, built on the logging industry, that could best be described as a sleepy sort of city. I also had the idea that my girlfriend and her mother didn't have the greatest of relationships.

With my job doing well, and our sex life still in high gear, we did start planning a wedding. All we had to do is decide where it would be. We also had to decide who would walk her down the aisle, if we went traditional.

The more we talked about that exact subject, the more we wanted a simple civil ceremony.

Yes, my parents, and some close cousins, plus a few friends, along with her mother, and a cousin, or two of hers, but nothing even close to the traditional church wedding.

We had a very nice ceremony at a nearby community center, officiated by a judge.

We didn't have a honeymoon, as I wanted to get a running start on a very important project that my boss entrusted to me.

Life started out fairly normal for the Roberts family. I was working to establish myself in the growing world of high tech, and Beth got a job as a receptionist for a financial planning office.

The one thing that never seemed to change was the intensity of our lovemaking. If we weren't sleeping, or working, we were in bed, fucking. Or in the living room. Or even in the shower. You get the idea?

Another thing that seemed to be a norm in our life was, for a week or so, every six to eight weeks, Beth would go home to visit her mother. At first, I never questioned her, but after hearing what a shitty time she would have, I finally asked why she still did this.

"Justin, she virtually has no friends, so it's just to give her some company."

"Don't you think her lack of friends is of her own making?"

"She's still so bitter about dad leaving all those years ago, and may never get over it. That's why she almost never dates."

"Isn't there anything that cheers her up?"

"She's a bit happier when I'm there, so that's why I still go down. I do think I'll be going down, but not as many times, and maybe a day or two shorter stays."

As we were thinking about what to do for our second anniversary, in a few months, we started some serious discussions about children. Mainly, did we want to start thinking about them, and how many we were thinking about having.

"Just tell me when, and I'll dump my pills, in a heartbeat," my wife cooed.

Wow! We could start thinking about a family.

With this thinking, I had to justify why Beth still thought it necessary to visit her mother five or six times a year, for a week or more every time. Did I want to be the bad guy and tell her to stop, if and when she became pregnant?

It took just under five months of no birth control to finally head off to her doctor to see how successful we might be.

It took just a few minutes with her doctor holding the ultrasound wand over her still tiny tummy, to see what we were at her office to learn. And learn we did! Not only did her doctor find one little being, she found a second little being! Oh, my, we were going to have twins.

After getting back to our apartment, we quickly informed my parents, and her mother.

While not trying to eavesdrop, I heard her mother's raised voice asking my wife if this 'condition' as she called it, would stop Beth from her visits.

Now I was pissed. Not only didn't I have a clue what these visits entailed, now my very selfish mother-in-law still wanted her pregnant daughter to drive the two plus hours each way, for God knows what.

Finally calming down from the excitement of telling family and friends about our upcoming births, we sat quietly and started listing all the things we needed to, between now and our children's birth.

First and foremost, we needed a larger space to live in, so househunting was moved to the forefront.

And, in case you're wondering, we did not want to learn their sex. We both were far more concerned about having two healthy babies.

As the first of her 'regular' visits was fast approaching, I calmly asked at dinner about a week before it was to happen, if she wanted me to drive her down, and pick her back up.

"No, Justin, why would you do that?"

"Maybe because you're pregnant, and I'm worried."

"Just so you know, I've been thinking about not going until after our babies are born, so this might be the final time, for a while."

"That still doesn't answer me if you want me to drive you."

"I'm barely into my fifth month, and you know I'm a very careful driver, so, I will drive myself. But thanks for the offer."

This exchange gave me reasons to wonder what my wife just might be hiding, with her mother, down in Kelso.

Did I have a right to be concerned? I truly hoped that I was barking up the wrong tree

By the time her visit was to take place, the doctor's visit on a Thursday, resulted in Beth having an elevated blood pressure reading, with her doctor telling her in no uncertain terms, she was not to drive, and to stay off her feet for a minimum of three weeks.

Our baby's health was of primary importance, and she realized I was right in suggesting she postpone any trips to see her mother for the foreseeable future.

On this, she did not argue.

By the next visit to her doctor, her blood pressure was back within the normal range, and with mild exercise, and a few changes to both our diets, it stayed that way.

We did find a nice, older house that needed a bit of remodeling, that fit in our price range, and got moved in, with a few weeks to spare.

Just going into her ninth month, with the normal complaint of how huge she was, she was seeing her doctor every week. It was that first visit in her ninth month, when her doctor told us it was time for her to induced. This was for safety reasons, and to make sure her blood pressure stayed under control.

Even without knowing either of our baby's sex, we had a fairly wide variety of names to choose from.

As I watched her getting prepped, she had this look of contentment on her face. I'm guessing it came from knowing she was finally getting these two bundles of joy out of her, so we could finally meet our children.

Just under an hour of serious labor, Carolyn Roberts made her appearance. Just over four and a half pounds, and just the slightest hint of light brown hair. As she was being cleaned up, and cared for, Marilyn Roberts came into this world. At just under four and a half pounds, with the same hint of light brown hair, they seemed to be identical.

"Oh my God, Justin, they're absolutely beautiful."

"That's because they look just like mommy."

Seeing them both wrapped in their tiny blankets, and being put in our arms for just a few minutes, then into their little incubators, I just collapsed into the chair at the end of Beth's bed.

As tired as I was, Beth was already sleeping, when she was rolled into her room for her short stay.

The two little incubators soon followed, with me bringing up the rear.

I made a quick run to the waiting room to let my overjoyed parents know about their granddaughters.

I was more than a little disappointed when I tried calling my mother-in-law, and getting no answer. Beth told me she let her know what day she was going to be induced, so I guessed she'd be waiting by her phone to hear our good news.

I guess I was wrong. This lowered my already low opinion of my wife's mother. I just couldn't justify calling her my mother-in-law, any longer.

We both knew that Beth would get to come home before our girls would, as they both needed to gain some weight, before escaping the hospital.

That first evening, in the hospital, we both got our first dose of unbridled love, both holding and feeding our miracles. Well, I wasn't exactly equipped to feed them, but you know what I mean.