Reinventing Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All we needed to end this horrible time in our lives, was the necessary waiting time and our just over five and a half years of marriage, would come to an end.

Thinking back, I did tell myself there were more than a few very happy times, not to mention our dynamic duo. Marilyn and Carolyn were now my primary concern. That, and making a living.

When the final papers were signed, Beth just looked at me, told me she had talked with our girls, gave them each a goodbye kiss, told them she loved them, and out the door she went.

I told her I'd only call her in the case of emergency, and didn't even ask where she was going. I just didn't care.

I was left with the daunting task of raising my girls on my own. I had to reinvent myself as a single parent, raising two little girls.

I knew I had the help of my parents, especially with my mother not working, anymore. I did find a very reliable day care for the days that mom couldn't take care of them.

The other major change I was planning, was me starting my own business, which would mean working primarily out of my house. I was very aware that this change was about a year or more down the road.

Even with all the shit Beth caused, I was still hurt by living alone, with virtually no social life. Yes, I had my girls, but I knew it would be a very long time before I could trust another woman.

It did help having my girls in school all day, giving me hours of quiet time, getting ahead on several new projects.

All through the school year, we didn't hear one peep from Beth, but at least the girls got nice cards, and nice educational books from her, on their birthday.

I paid attention to the lack of any return address, but I was already aware that she was living in a small apartment between Kelso and their neighboring city, Longview. I was also made aware that she was keeping her nose out of trouble.

I was lucky to keep an open line of communication with the law enforcement, both in the city of Kelso, plus with Cowlitz County.

At least she remembered her daughters.

As the years started moving a bit faster, I did finally have a few short term relationships, with none of them anything close to serious.

Each year, on their birthdays, my girls would receive a nice birthday card, and some sort of a present, as if she knew what they wanted.

As my girls were entering middle school, I was more than grateful for my mother handling the 'coming of age' issues, as their mother never visited, so I assumed she just never cared.

I always had it in the back of my mind that someone in my area was keeping my ex-wife informed about my girls. I knew for a fact that it wasn't my parents, as they despised her almost as much as I did.

Don't get me wrong, I was long since over the betrayal of her fucking and sucking those boys, for her mother, but never contacting the children she gave birth to, was inexcusable.

Yes, I know she only admitted to hand jobs, and an occasional blow job, but never did I think with all the fucking she saw that she didn't participate, even if it was only once.

I was becoming very successful in my business, which started picking up steam, giving my little family group a very nice living. My girls were becoming very mature young women, getting more and more accustomed to having an absentee mother.

Each time I'd go out on a date, they would question me if I ever thought about replacing 'Elizabeth' as they started referring to their mother as.

"You know, dad, we're doing fairly well, but we would like a mother figure in our lives, again," Marilyn told me.

As they were starting high school, and doing exceptionally well, both academically and socially, I started getting more and more business, and started doing some investing, making our financial future very secure.

On one of my visits to the company I used for my finances, I had a little discussion with the receptionist, while waiting to talk with my advisor.

"Would you answer me a question that has nothing to do with my finances?"

"Ask away," Shelly Johnson replied.

"I already know that you went to school with Elizabeth Bertrand, so, are you keeping her up to date on our daughters?"

"Mr. Roberts, I would never interfere in your family, but Beth and I were good friends in school, and she reached out to me about six months after she left, so I do tell her how good they're doing."

"That's fine. They do appreciate the cards and gifts they get every year."

After my visit with my advisor, I thanked Shelly for her keeping Beth informed.

It must have been during my girl's sophomore year in high school, I got a very interesting call about a week before Christmas. I usually don't answer if I don't recognize the number. but for some reason I did.

"Hello."

"Hello, Justin, please don't hang up before I ask a question."

"Go ahead Elizabeth."

"Would it be possible to spend a little time with you and the girls on Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day?"

After giving this request some thought, I told her I'd ask the girls, but I thought it would be fine.

Before I could ask, she told me she might stay a day, or two with Shelly Johnson.

Both my girls said it would be fine with them, but my parents told us they might not be too happy to join in.

Actually, Christmas went fairly well. My parents did join us, and were civil. Just after opening a few presents, I could tell that Elizabeth wanted to tell us something.

"I want to let you all know that I've been seeing someone for almost six months. And before you ask, he's only a year younger than me, and I've told him everything about my past."

Taking a huge breath, she continued.

"Girls, I'm hoping some time in the not too distant future, I could have you meet him."

You could have heard a pin drop.

Both girls asked if she had a picture, but told her it would be OK with them, and for her to arrange with me for the necessary transportation.

The three of them went into one of the girl's bedrooms, and when they came out, Beth left.

"Dad, this guy looks like a terrorist! He has very dark, curly hair and a beard."?"

"Is his beard neatly trimmed?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Most terrorists don't trim their beards. Do you know his name?"

"Rafi Asher."

"Then I'm guessing he is either a Turkish or North African Jew. What is called a Sephardic Jew."

Again, you could have heard a pin drop.

"Girls, I don't have any problem with him being Jewish, and I sort of hope you don't either. Besides, I've worked with a couple of Sephardic Jews, and have gotten along with them just fine. As a matter of fact, I'll talk with them tomorrow and ask about this guy."

"Fine with us," they said at the same time.

After my parents left, I just sat relaxing for a while, feeling better than I had for quite a while. I actually started thinking about the possibility of dating again, as it had been a while.

The following Monday, I did ask one of the guys I'd worked with, who was a Sephardic Jew, and he told me his cousin knew this Rafi, and said he was a fairly quiet guy, who worked as an accountant near Vancouver.

I started thinking about a lady I'd been talking to for nearly a year, but never met.

Robin Maddux, who I dealt with, due to her being a secretary for a company I'd been writing programs for, for some time.

I made it a point to drop in their office in the next few days, just to see if she looked like her very pleasant voice. I knew she was probably a bit older than me, because she talked about having grandchildren.

Sitting in my car outside of her office building, I got a sudden case of nerves. I realized just how silly I was being, so I went in.

"Justin Roberts to see Phillip Hansen, please."

The receptionist stood up and said, "Mr. Roberts, I've wondered what that voice looked like, I'm Robin Maddux."

Giving her a quick glance, seeing a very nice looking lady, probably fifty-ish, well dressed, a bit on the chunky side, but very easy on the eyes. We smiled as I passed, and I proceeded into her boss's office.

After our five minute conversation, came the moment of truth. Did I have the nerve to ask her out? Would she think I was a creep, asking her out the first time meeting her in person?

Only one way to find out.

Walking by her desk, seeing her on the phone, I stood to one side, waiting.

After hanging up, she turned to me and said, "Yes, I'll have dinner with you."

"How did you know what I was going to ask?"

"Women's intuition."

"Friday night, say six o'clock?"

"Fine by me," handing me a piece of paper with her address and phone number.

I left blushing like a school boy.

If I was blushing then, when I parked in front of her apartment, I was shaking like a leaf.

Both my girls tried telling me a million things to remember, because I hadn't been on a date for quite a while.

Finally, ringing her doorbell, I was calm enough to greet her, cordially.

Seeing her in a new light, I saw a fifty-ish lady, attractive, with medium brown, short hair, and a smile that lit up the night.

"Good evening, Ms Maddux."

"Good evening, Mr. Roberts."

With that out of the way, off we went, to the great unknown.

We had a very nice dinner, finding out about each other. She was, in fact, just turning fifty-two, divorced for nearly fifteen years, with two kids, and three grandchildren.

As we were finishing, she gave me a grin, telling me we didn't have a future.

"Did I do something wrong, Robin?"

"Not in the least. Its your last name. You see, my favorite TV personality is already Robin Roberts, from Good Morning America. I don't want to be the second one," she said with another huge grin, lightly punching me in my arm.

"Ah, you wouldn't be the second one, or even the third, as I know of at least two others. First, Hall of Fame pitcher, Robin Roberts, 1926 to 2010, who pitched primarily for the Philadelphia Phillies in the early fifties and sixties, and last but not least, there was a rock and roll band that started in Tacoma in 1958 called The Wailers. Very popular in the Pacific Northwest. They added a singer, calling himself Rockin' Robin Roberts, 1940 to 1967. Find their 1961 recording of the classic, Louie, Louie. It's the absolute best version of that song. Anywhere!"

Taking her back home, she quietly mentioned it wouldn't be right inviting me inside, as this was our first date.

"Does that mean you're up for a second date?"

Instead of an answer, she took my face in her hands and gave me a very nice, soft kiss.

"Does that answer your question?"

Nodding, I took her face in both hands and returned her kiss with one of my own, only holding it much longer.

Unlocking her door, she grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

Without saying a word, she threw her arms around my neck, keeping her body as close as possible to mine.

I started unzipping her dress, allowing it to fall on the floor. Stepping back from me, allowing me to view her bra covered breasts, she reached in back of her, unhooking her bra.

I stepped closer, still kissing her, and taking one fairly large breast in my hand, feeling her nipple instantly harden.

Moving as one in the direction of her bedroom, we started discarding our remaining clothing.

Falling onto her bed, I did lean down taking her already hard nipple in my mouth, making it even harder. I couldn't believe how hard she was panting, asking me to get on with the main event.

I was well aware of what she wanted, as it was the same thing for me. Sliding my nearly seven thick inches into her steaming sex, I heard her whisper, "go slowly, I'm a bit out of practice."

Talk about a sprint, I think I lasted nearly four minutes. Long enough, though to hear Robin climaxing in very loud moans. I'm guessing she didn't want her neighbors thinking the worst.

Finishing, and after a bit of clean up, we fell back in bed, still without clothing.

"Can you believe what we just did, Justin?"

"I think we both were in dire need for that, but I hope we aren't through, just yet," grinning like the cat who caught the canary.

"I think I need to put some clothes on."

"Are you chilled."

"Um, no, but, but, I'm not used to laying naked in bed on a first date."

"We've known each other for quite a while. you sexy lady."

"Are you in need of glasses, Justin?"

"No, my dear Robin, it's my honest opinion, so please take it seriously."

Laying in each other's arms, we just held each other. I thought I felt her softly sobbing. I gave her a light kiss on her forehead, then kissed her on the lips. Then I kissed her a bit harder, letting my tongue invade her mouth.

When she returned my advances, I moved down to pay her already rock hard nipples some particular attention. Moving down her body, I felt her shudder, a little, but didn't hear her tell me to stop.

Getting between her thighs, I slowly started licking up and down her swollen lower lips. Now this was some serious moaning, along with her shudders. Holding both hips, my tongue found the desired target. Not only was I treated to some seriously sweet juices, I heard a couple of soft "Oh fucks", so I kept up my oral onslaught.

I got very brave, with me lightly biting her throbbing clit, and added two fingers deep into her pussy. With her body bucking up and down, I was lucky to hold on.

Moving in between her still wide open thighs, I easily entered her sopping wet sex, with my rock hard manhood.

This time, taking it slower, and kissing her as deeply as possible, I felt as if I could last forever. Well, much longer than the first time.

After a much longer time, bringing Robin to several large orgasms, I finally exploded deep in her core.

Panting, I asked her how she was doing. She gave me a huge grin, telling me that had to be the best sex she'd ever had, as she ran to the bathroom, for a quick clean up, and rejoined me in bed.

"Justin, I hope you don't think less of me for what we just did, because I've never acted like that anytime in the past."

"Robin, first off, neither of us is more to blame than the other, on how we behaved. Plus, I'd like to see if we truly have something outside of bed."

Giving her a very nice goodnight kiss, we finally fell asleep.

A few times during the night I felt her body next to mine, and it really felt good.

Walking up, I noticed she was on her side staring at me with this look on her face that could only be described as angelic.

"Penny for your thoughts, Robin?"

"I know this is still technically our "first date" but I know I could easily get used to this."

"So could I, but lets take this a little slower. Just so you know, my girls will have about a million questions when I get home. Because I've never spent the night with any other date, they might want to meet you. Sooner than later."

"I need to tell you that I've seen your daughters, as they help out at the daycare where my daughter takes her two little ones, but they aren't Maddux's so your girls might not know me."

"No matter, I think they'll love you just because we're seeing each other."

"I think we've gone a bit further than the seeing each other state, don't you think?"

I just took her face in both hands and gave her my most tender good morning kiss. She grabbed the back of my head returning my kiss with one of her own, that curled my toes.

Moving down her body, I stopped at her boobs, making sure to pay attention to both highly sensitive nipples.

Hearing her breathing pick up, I continued down to her full bush, parting her lips, and licking up and down, slowly. I could already feel her body shaking as I found her clit with my tongue, giving it as much attention as possible.

Moving our bodies around, she took my cock in her hand, putting the head in her mouth. She slowly started up and down, taking an extra inch, or more with each movement. When my entire seven inches were in her mouth, she gently cupped my balls, caressing both of them, as I now had three fingers deep in her pussy.

It didn't take too much of this fantastic oral action to have me on the verge of cuming. No sooner than that urge came over me, I shot streams of baby making material down her more than receptive throat.

"Oh, my God, Robin, that was amazing."

Catching our breath, laying in each other's arms, we just stared at each other.

"Please don't wake me, Justin, because I don't want this dream to end."

"I certainly hope this isn't a dream, and us two oldsters just might find some happiness, together. Also, I'm going to assume that birth control is no longer an issue, correct?"

"For many years, it hasn't been as issue."

For the rest of the morning, we just sat and talked about life in general, and our chances of making a new life together.

Our age difference bothered her much more than it did me. I just didn't care about it.

I knew my daughters would be thrilled, as would my parents. She wasn't positive, but thought both her son and daughter, plus their respective spouses would, too.

Now all we had to do is the meet the family time.

I told my girls all about Robin, not detailing the bedroom activities, and they did tell me about meeting her a few times when she would pick up her grandkids from daycare.

Our meeting with my girls couldn't have gone better. They seemed like instant best friends. We enjoyed a homemade meal and chatted for nearly two hours, afterward.

We had both decided it was way too soon to have her stay the night, but when I got back home, I was floored when both girls told me it was perfectly OK with them for that to happen.

All that was left was for me was to meet her family. I needed to start thinking like a new step-father and step-grandfather. And all that came with merging our two families.

When I finally met her two kids, spouses, and three grandkids, things went surprisingly well. Two of her her grandkids knew my daughters, and told me how much they liked them both. They both asked if they were going to be their new aunties.

Finally leaving Robin's house, I knew I had an enormous amount of thinking to do. Was I moving way too fast? Could I put the memory of the disastrous end of my first marriage out of my mind? I was well aware that Robin Maddux wasn't Elizabeth Bertrand. I was also very aware that I needed to sit down with Robin, making sure she knew everything that caused my divorce.

Before I planned my discussion with Robin, I needed to have a major discussion with my daughters. I needed to convince both of them just how much I valued their input.

I did talk with my new lover, each and every day, letting her know all of my concerns. She told me that she and her entire family would be having the exact same conversation, as soon as possible.

With my girls telling me they were more than fine with my choice, I really started thinking I did find a true angel. Both girls did tell me they were OK if Robin spent the night.

With a heavy workload, I did tell Robin that we would have our talk the next weekend. I still wasn't all that comfortable having her spend the night at my house, with my girls there, but I'd wait to see how our talk went.

With the weekend finally here, we did have our meeting, at dinner first. After dinner, we went back to her apartment to talk.

"Justin, I want to make sure you know that I'm not trying to replace your daughter's mother. I hope you know that."

"Robin, I'm well aware of that, and I want you to know everything that led to my divorce."

I took another hour, or so, telling her exactly what transpired than caused Elizabeth and me to split up. I could tell by the expression on her face that she was more than a bit shocked with this sordid story.

"I'm only going to say this once, Justin. I'm not Elizabeth Roberts, and I will never hide anything from you."

Sitting next to each other on her sofa, we just held onto each other, mulling over our discussion.