Reinventing Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, they did appreciate all the attention Robin and I showered them with.

With each passing day, our love for each other kept growing by leaps and bounds. Only enhanced further by all of the enjoyments life kept gifting us with.

Robin decided to take early retirement, giving us even more time to enjoy our life, while we were still young enough to appreciate all of its treasures.

It also helped, several times a week, to be interrupted during my work day, by an impromptu romp on the couch, or in bed, or even in the shower. Our fucking knew no bounds. To our way of thinking, we were always going to consider ourselves newlyweds.

To say our marriage was perfect, was fairly accurate, but like most marriages, we did have our differences. Nothing that couldn't be overcome with communication.

Looking into our future, we hoped to see more grandchildren, but were more than satisfied with the group we had.

I was truthfully looking forward to the day when I could turn my business over to Marilyn, and enjoy a life of leisure.

We did welcome another grandson into our family, when Marilyn and Dante had another son. Darrell Andrews, another eight plus pound boy, who looked so much like his big brother, it was scary.

My wife fully accepted the role of doting grandmother, and was more than willing to have me stop my work, just to work on keeping our family very close.

To say we struck gold in our relationship, was fairly accurate. Even with us aging, our grandchildren kept us young and active. After all, who else would teach them all of what life had taught us?