Reinventing Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robin, I want you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with your family, plus my girls are very much in favor of 'us', so I'm fairly certain of seeing where this might go. Oh, one more thing, I'm not concerned one iota about our ages."

"My family is in agreement, too. I have to admit that at first I was a bit concerned about our age difference, but I see that as less a bother than I did when we first met. So, let's see just what might be ahead for us."

We just stayed, cuddling up to each other. I thought that this was the first time since we started seeing each other that we didn't rip each others clothes off, and jump into bed.

Over the next few weeks we did get together, and yes, did spend time in bed. We both found out what we liked and didn't like. I have to admit that there wasn't anything she did to me that I didn't like, and I quickly found out the first time my highly aroused cock touched her nicely rounded behind that nothing that size was allowed back there.

One morning, laying in my bed, I asked her about the possibility of her moving in with me.

"I'll give it some serious consideration, only if it might lead to a ring," she answered, showing me her ringless left hand.

"Does that mean you are open to getting married?"

"I think so, but only after we both are one hundred percent positive."

Just hearing this led us to one of our most sensuous, long lasting lovemaking sessions in our relationship. Even as we finished with her on all fours, and me slowly fucking her from behind, I got very adventurous, wetting one finger and very slowly touching her little brown pucker.

The resulting growl gave me the green light to insert it just a bit deeper. With her entire body shaking from both holes being filled, I finished with a huge blast of cum filling her sex, plus my finger inside all the way to my knuckle.

Rolling onto our sides, and breathing like we had just run a mile or more, she quietly told me she 'might' consider doing that again. But nothing larger!

As we started on our road to us moving in together, my programming job was going even better, as were my investments.

One Friday each month, King County would hold an auction of properties that were delinquent on property taxes.

I had the list of properties, and had a couple that piqued my interest. As the bidding went on, I noticed a face from long ago. She looked at me, but didn't seem to recognize me.

As I was awarded the winning bid, this lady walked up to me, asking if I'd consider selling her the property I'd just purchased.

"Now why would I sell you the property I just purchased, Swanson's Chicken Pot Pie?"

The look on Gloria's face was priceless, finally recognizing me.

Talk about a dejected look, I just stood and stared, not saying another word. It helped that I'd done my homework, knowing her father was in deep financial trouble, which was the primary reason for the failure to pay his property taxes.

"What's the matter, Pot Pie, no snarkey response?"

"I guess I shouldn't expect anything less, should I?"

"Nope, not from someone with a very long memory, of the taunting I was subjected to, all those years ago. I'm sort of sorry your dad is going through a rough period, but I don't give anything away."

I turned and left her standing there, knowing I was going to donate that building to either the city or the county to use as a homeless shelter, or rehabilitation facility of some sort. Take that Swansons.

As our planning was moving right along, Robin did agree to move in with us, and we did set a date to get married.

We had my parents over a few times, and they fell in love with her entire family.

With my girls well into their junior year of high school, I was hit with 'the dating scene.' It wasn't anything like what I remembered. It was more like a group of kids going out, together. Either to a movie, or just to hang out.

When I asked what that meant, I was met by two icy stares, with both of them telling me I should get with it, and join the twenty-first century.

Wow, did I have a lot to learn. Robin did help immensely. With our wedding day fast approaching, both girls asked if they could bring a plus one to the community center where it was to take place.

"Dad, these are two of the boys we hang out with, and they are both in our classes at school."

I told them it was fine with both of us, but it still felt strange that I'd never met either of them.

The day of our wedding was here. Nothing all that formal with both of our families, officiated by a judge Robin knew.

I was dying to meet the two boys my girls were bringing, when in they all walked. Carolyn introduced me to her date, Carl Evans, a very nice young man who looked like he had never shaved once in his life. If he didn't stand a bit over six feet tall, I'd have thought he was about twelve years old.

When Marilyn walked over to me, I had to look twice, as her date was maybe six feet five or six, and a boy I recognized as the star basketball player in their school. I was a bit stunned, probably because she never told me she was bringing someone who was black.

I really wasn't all that mad, because I always told both of them I was OK with them dating most anyone who treated them nicely.

"Daddy, this is Dante Andrews, Dante, this is my father, Justin Roberts."

We shook hands, and he was as pleasant as can be.

After our ceremony, we had a very nice reception, with some dancing after dinner. If I thought I had a lot to learn about dating, I was a bit stunned to see what these kids called dancing.

Sitting, taking in the glory of our day, Robin leaned over and asked if I was upset that one of my daughters would be dating a black kid.

"Not really. Just a bit surprised. I've always told them they could date anybody who treated them with respect. I guess I'll wait to see where this goes."

"Just so you know, my son dated a black girl for a while, and it was her parents who put the stop to that. I was fine with them, but it ended after a few months."

"They're only eighteen, and a lot can happen before anything close to a serious relationship takes place."

As senior prom was approaching, both girls spent one entire afternoon locked away with Robin. I was thinking they were discussing things their mother should be talking with them about, but I knew that just wasn't going to happen.

I did hear some giggling behind the closed door, but waited until my wife came out and told me what was discussed. At least that was what I was hoping.

When Robin came into our bedroom, she finished getting ready for bed, still not saying a word.

Climbing into our bed, she looked at me and asked if I was interested in what they had talked about.

I just nodded, with a bit of dread creeping into my mind.

"Justin, both girls have been asked to their prom, by the young men they brought to our wedding."

"And?"

"Do you remember what most high school seniors think about?"

"Yes, and that makes me very nervous."

"I'll give you some good news. Both girls have talked at length with these guys, and both girls have said they are NOT ready for sex. So, they asked me if I thought you would let them spend the night with their dates, knowing that sex wasn't on the menu?"

"So, if I understand them correctly, they want to spent the night with their dates, telling us that sexual intercourse isn't on the menu, and I'm supposed to be OK with this?"

"Yep, that's about the size of it, but the term intercourse was never used. Just sex."

What am I to think? I'm just the dad, but wondered if they truly cared what I thought.

After a few days stewing about the upcoming prom, I decided to have a family meeting.

"Girls, Robin has told me what you've both requested for prom night. I'm guessing you've discussed this with Carl and Dante, correct?"

"Yes, dad, and they're both more than OK with what we've talked about."

"Are both of you telling your old fashioned father that I should be giving you my OK to spend the night with these boys and not be worried about anything going on?"

"Dad, if your are referring to sex, there isn't anything to worry about. Dante has already been accepted at the U of W, and has his sights set on their law school, and even though we've talked about this at length, he's very agreeable that sex is off the table. For now." Marilyn said.

"And Carl wants to be some sort of engineer, and also been accept at the U."

"Forgive me, I'm just the dad who still worries about his girls."

"Dad, letting your boyfriend see you naked doesn't mean you're jumping in the sack together and screwing like rabbits," Marilyn said, as if it was just normal conversation.

I looked at the three women in my life as if I was smacked across the forehead with a two by four.

"Don't look at me, my dear, I've already been through this with my kids, more than a few years ago, and survived."

"Lord, help me."

Reinvention number two. Trying to understand teenagers dating, spending the night with their boyfriends, and NOT screwing!

Prom night was here. Carolyn was picked up first, and I had to admit, Carl Evans came to our door, dressed very nicely. He had a very nice corsage for her wrist, as she was wearing a strapless dress. Against, my wishes, I want you to know. Not that she was that well endowed, but it showed a bit too much, for my tastes.

When Dante Andrews appeared at our door, I realized how Marilyn was attracted to him. Smart, good looking, in a youthful sort of way, and polite beyond my wildest dreams.

As both couples were gone, Robin held my hand, telling me I had to know this day was coming. Yes, I answered, but not this soon.

Both girls had us take pictures of them to send to Elizabeth, as they casually called her, rarely referring to her as their mother.

I do have to admit that both girls did keep the lines of communication open with the woman who did give birth to them. But when things like dating were discussed, they considered Robin as the 'mother figure' to talk these matters through with.

I was able to get a fairly decent night sleep, maybe because of the serious fucking my wife and I did. Actually, twice that night, and again when we woke up.

It must have been noon, or so, when Carolyn called first, reassuring me that everything was excellent and she would be home, shortly.

Marilyn called soon after telling me the same thing.

About an hour later, both couples showed up at our door, dressed casually. I guess both girls had these clothes stashed somewhere to change into.

We all had a lengthy conversation, which ended with everyone agreeing to do the meet the parents face to face. Sooner rather than later.

The following weekend, Robin and I went to visit with Damon and Louise Andrews. Oh, Marilyn was there, too

"Mom, dad, I'd like to introduce Dante's parents, Damon and Louise Andrews. "

Getting that out of the way, Damon was the first to talk, telling both of us that they were not overjoyed with this relationship moving at breakneck speed. They also told us they were aware it most likely out of their hands to slow it down. While saying these things, they were smiling.

Both parents reassured us they had no issue with Marilyn being white, as they had discussed that fact with the kids, at length.

We talked for a good hour, or so, and by the time we left, I felt a tiny bit better. Not great, but better.

We met Carl's parents, Ed and April Evans and had another nice talk. Not surprising, they weren't overjoyed with this arrangement, either.

"I have to make a comment on your name, Robin. You see I had an uncle who was the original bass player for a group from Tacoma, called The Wailers," April told us.

"Buck Ormsby was your uncle?" I asked.

"He was my Uncle Buck, long before that movie came out. Also, I was very sad when (Larry) Rockin' Robin Roberts was killed in a car accident at only twenty-seven years of age."

We left feeling much better meeting both sets of parents.

I did have a discussion with both girls, and had a few of my fears lessened.

As we were finishing, both girls left with Robin to discuss something I really didn't want to hear.

I had already guessed they were talking about starting some sort of birth control. And low and behold, I was right.

They all came back to where I was sitting, and each daughter told me what they had discussed

They both told me they weren't being pressured, and that they might not even tell their boyfriends their decision.

Was I even ready to hear that my daughters were contemplating birth control? I did rationalize that birth control of any sort was better than teenage pregnancy. I knew if they were considering living together in a coed dorm, they wouldn't remain virgins for too long.

It took all of my self control, plus my wife talking me down off the ledge to even listen to their level headed explanation of what was being planned.

I was left to realize that my two little girls weren't little girls any more. They were heading off to college, living with their boyfriends.

Just about a week before their freshman year was starting, we were just all talking, when Carolyn told us, offhandedly, that they did let Elizabeth know about their boyfriends, but not that they were living together.

My girls did tell me that Elizabeth and Rafi were getting married, but with it just being a civil ceremony, they weren't going. They did get a nice gift sent to them, and wished them well.

All through these years, one thing that made me a bit more happy about that situation was we didn't hear a word from or about Brandy.

When the girls talked with Elizabeth they never asked about 'grandma' and nothing was ever spoken about her.

With both 'couples' doing very well in college, I almost got used to them living together. I do admit to helping them both our financially, as did both their boyfriends' families.

Let me add, here, that both girls did get married, and Elizabeth and her new husband attended, and nothing, not one word was said about Brandy.

With Dante graduating in three years, and starting law school with Marilyn only having one more term before getting her degree in computer science, just like dad, I was wondering when grandchildren would be coming.

With Carolyn and Carl both telling us they wanted to be gainfully employed before thinking about kids, we figured they just might be better in the family planning department.

With Dante's first year of law school ending, and Marilyn getting a very nice job in the high tech industry, they invited us to their new apartment.

Entering their apartment, Robin's eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?"

Marilyn just hugged her, telling us both that she was about ten weeks along, and they weren't learning what they were having. They were told she was having only one, which gave us some extra cheer.

After all the congratulations, I quietly asked if she was going to tell Elizabeth.

"I was just going to call her to let her know."

Sitting down, listening to our daughter telling her birth mother that she was pregnant, we just couldn't have been happier. And prouder.

Elizabeth did ask how all of us were doing, and sounded more upbeat than she had sounded in years. She thanked both girls for the nice wedding present, and since she knew she was on speaker, she did ask both Robin and me how we were doing.

As we were ending our conversation, she quietly asked Robin to take care of me, so she could have some peace of mind.

Just as this conversation was ended, Carolyn and Carl showed up, telling us they both had new jobs, and were in the process of looking for a house to buy.

I sat back, enjoying all this family talk, finally realizing just how much I'd recovered from my disastrous first marriage.

I was more than successful raising my girls. I lucked out finally putting a face to the voice I'd been talking to for a year, or so. I managed to survive the dating process of both girls. Plus, I was adjusting my life to be a grandfather to one, or both of my girls children.

Yes, I considered Robin's grandkids my own, but this would be a little bit different.

The week before Marilyn was due, Carolyn announced she was expecting. TWINS! Skipping her younger, by three minutes, sister, twins appeared in our family, again.

Sitting in the waiting room of the University hospital, I was nearly as nervous as my son-in-law waiting to meet Austin Andrews, for the first time. Named for Dante's grandfather, he weighed in at a robust eight pounds, even, and had a head of dark brown curls that had us all smiling.

With Robin by my side, out came our daughter, with this bundle of a beautiful little boy, the color of light milk chocolate, chubby cheeks, with half open dark brown eyes, looking like they were ready to close at any minute.

Dante had this grin that just wouldn't stop, as his parents both hugged him, finally letting Robin and me have another hug, with everybody turning their attention to Marilyn and Austin.

Even with all this commotion, by the time they were rolled into their room, his eyes were closed, and he had this little smirk on his face, as if to say, I'm tired, go away.

Us grandparents left them alone to celebrate their little miracle. Well, not so little, weighing in at eight pounds, and measuring twenty-one inches long.

All I had to do is wait another six months, or thereabouts, to get two more grandkids.

By the time Carolyn was ready to deliver, little Austin wasn't so little, any more. It seemed obvious that he just might grow taller than his father. Or darn close.

The morning Carl took Carolyn to her doctor, we were finally going to meet our two new grandchildren.

After just over three hours of labor, and right before her doctor was thinking about a C-section, Carol Evans came into this world, just under five pounds, looking exactly like my girl's baby pictures. Just about three minutes later, Carl Evans, Jr. joined his sister. weighing one whole ounce more than his sister, he looked just like my baby pictures.

All four grandparents couldn't stop grinning. Rightfully so.

Carolyn was so exhausted she barely had enough energy to grin at all of us.

With both babies in their incubators, after both mommy and daddy got to hold them, Robin and I, plus Carl's parents left the new family to get some well deserved rest.

Driving home, both Robin and I talked about our newest additions.

"I hope they know that if they're coming two at a time, they should think about stopping while they're ahead."

"Oh, Justin, don't be such a killjoy."

Smiling, we just sat in our living room, thinking about how our lives had become so much happier.

I had met a true angel, in trying to find out how great the voice I'd been talking to for all those months truly was.

Robin, after fifteeen years of living single, realized she could love again.

Now, with three more additions to the Roberts family, would there be more?

Who knows? Dante already had several job offers by the time he finished law school, as Austin was already bouncing a basketball by the time he turned two.

Marilyn was following in my footsteps, working mainly from home, and talking of expanding their family.

Both Carolyn and Carl were starting in the engineering world, landing good positions, watching their twins thrive. They had the good sense not to press their luck with more kids, as two were more than enough to handle.

Every now and then, we would get a call from Elizabeth asking about her grandchildren. And, yes, she did come to visit, at least once a year. She did bring her husband, and we all made him feel welcomed.

With my investments doing better than ever, I had more time to help spoil our three new additions, much to my kids' displeasure.