Stranger in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd also play with his testicles occasionally.

But before you judge me, I must clarify that it was only bcoz he offered a little something extra as well.

Not only was he hitting me exactly at the sweet spot inside my pussy, he was working his other hand still.... Lightly brushing my buttcheeks, or rubbing my tummy, sometimes massaging my clit. This guy knew exactly what he was doing.

It wasn't long before I sensed a change in his pace. He was breathing much deeper, and I knew what was coming.

I heard him grunt, so I closed my legs.... I didn't want any 'accidents'. I felt warm liquid spew out from his big cock.

I didn't stop rubbing him though.

I waited till I had coaxed everything out of him before slowly grinding to a halt.

I wished I could see his face, just to see him smile, or show some sign of satisfaction.

I figured this was where the adventure probably ended, but I was wrong.

He lifted both my legs up and pushed them down onto my chest.

"Oh", was all I had to say in response to the sudden movement.

His strong arms grabbed me by my ass and pulled my body toward him.

He could see all of me in this position, and I felt very vulnerable. And very erotically so.

He leaned in and deeply kissed my pussy.

I was already close to another orgasm from having been masturbated this long.

And then his finger touched the entrance to my butthole.

"OHH", I exclaimed a little louder.

That genuinely caught me off guard.

I'd toyed with the idea previously in my life.

I'd even brought up the idea of anal sex with my husband before. But we never really got round to it. Mostly because he was fundamentally uncomfortable with the concept. And I could totally get it. I didn't like the idea much either, unless I was really aroused, or drunk, or high. It was a typically dirty place so it would take some guts and preparation to try it. I never pestered him for it though, bcoz, curious as I was, I knew that I might not have granted him the same had I been in his position.

Well, anyhoo, here was this strange gentleman tickling the outside of my butthole while also pleasuring my clit with his mouth.

It was by far the most erotic experience in my life.

He stopped with the butt thing after a few minutes, presumably to rest his hand. I was getting so close though, so I grabbed his hand and urged him on, spreading my legs further to give him better access to my rosebud. I heard a chuckle as he murmured something in a low voice.

Soon, the dual effect of the clitoral and anal stimulation had me in the throes of orgasm once again. I clasped my feet around his neck, and even used my hands to push his head down deeper into my groin.

My body was shuddering violently.

It was pure BLISS.

Pleasure raced through my torso and my limbs.

It was a moment I wish could be stretched out forever to infinity. I didn't want the feelings to end.

I lost all sense of time and space.

Next thing I knew, I was on my feet, locked in an embrace.

I sighed in contentment, returning the hug.

"Ready?", He asked in a low voice.

My eyes widened behind the blindfold.

I didn't know what to say.

He pushed me backwards.

I felt my body slam lightly into the wall.

"Mmmmmmf!"

His hand protected the back of my head from any dangerous impact.

I felt nothing but excitement.

It was a thrill to be forced like this.... Like a toy.

Every touch from this man was just absolutely electric.

"Go on", he said gruffly. "Put it in."

My heart skipped a beat. I knew what he was talking about.

I hesitantly reached out and held his dick.

It was already back to full erection. Ready to ravage me if I so desired.

But did I?

I held his big throbbing cock with both my hands. I stroked it once, feeling the shape of it, wondering how it would feel inside of me.

But all I could really think of was how much it reminded me of my husband.

Did I really have it in me to do this??

I pursed my lips and gently shook my head.

"Could we not?" I implored. "Please?"

I felt a sudden rush of sorrow and guilt.

"What's the matter?"

"It's just..... My.... husband."

I was choking back tears at this point.

"Doesn't matter."

"Please...... Please please please. I miss him".

I was about to burst into tears.

I sensed him pause to think as well.

I was really overcome by emotion. I was not only feeling light headed from two of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had, I was also heavily wracked by guilt for enjoying what I morally shouldn't have enjoyed.

I let out a few sobs. I couldn't help it. It was just a flood of feelings. I just hoped he could see how much it meant to me and just decide to leave me alone.

He spoke again but he sounded different.

"Oh honey don't cry. It's me, don't worry your sweet little head...."

That voice! He took off the blindfold.

It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the light.

My vision focused on the concerned face of my husband.

"Oh my GOD."

He grinned. I didn't know whether to feel relieved or outraged.

"Jason, you IDIOT."

"Oh come on.... You liked it. I know you did."

"Well yes but I was so scared Jason, why didn't you just tell me!!"

"Bcoz I TRIED this before, and you were so unresponsive and you know how BADLY we needed a day like this..... It's been so long since I've seen you like that.... And to see your happy face..... So so long. We both needed this, don't you see?? We needed this confidence and this thrill. I know at least I did.... "

I patiently heard out his babbling monologue. I was still indignant from having been tricked, but I could see some wisdom in his words.

Yes we'd been discussing for a while now that we'd have to spice things up.

"Well okay, but this could have gone wrong in so many ways, Jason."

"But it didn't." He grinned again, clearly proud of himself.

"You are such a MONSTER! " I yelled, but with a smile.

"Mmhmm", he said in a deliberately low gruff voice.

"More so in bed". He added.

"Gosh, that voice. What is wrong with you. It was so scary you know...."

I looked down to see his still throbbing cock.

"Okay so are you gonna give that to me or not, you evil man?" I joked.

"Mmhmm", he repeated, scooping me up in his arms and carrying me into our bedroom with a victorious smirk.

"You're smiling an awful lot, Jason.... Don't let this get to your head, heheh."

"Oh let's just enjoy this shall we.... It seems my wife and I have just fixed a major problem in our marriage.... Haven't we? Isn't that something worth feeling proud about?"

I looked into his gleaming eyes and smiled in agreement with a slight nod.

"Yes it is...... Now ravish me, my love."

My vision had cleared up fully by now. He plopped me onto our bed and jumped in next to me.

To say that we had fun would have been the understatement of the year.

I don't think we'd ever had sex with that much passion before.

He didn't hold back one bit. I was totally into it as well. It was so beautiful to just forget all our worries and just let ourselves be sucked into the vortex of blissful pleasure.

I felt him tighten up in the middle of his ploughing. I looked straight into his eyes.

I had missed this version of him so much.

He looked straight back at me as he released his seed deep inside me with a contented moan.

I let my body soak in the sensations.

This was definitely a romantic high for us.

The feeling of pure joy at a rejuvenated relationship, combined with the relief of having escaped a scary situation, along with the sheer physical pleasure of my husband's sexual stimulation, culminated in my third climax of the day.

I looked up at the heavens as I enjoyed my revery.

Life had never been better.

I closed my eyes and screamed as loud as I could, absolutely cherishing the pleasure I could feel.

It would not be my last joyful scream.

Not by a long long shot.

12