Rekindling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, she wound up in bed, frustrated and sweaty from exertion. Her stomach hurt. Her pussy ached. Her throat was always dry. And she wanted to suck a big, herculean dick such that would make her jaw hurt for days afterwards.

It was those thoughts that persisted as the front door opened. She checked the time; 4am. Kelly finally came home. After listening to the heavy, laboured breaths coming upstairs, they fell quiet after a gentle creak of a door. Jessica waited but her daughter made no other sounds.

"I should try and sleep, this has to pass eventually," she mumbled, but her eyes wouldn't shut nor move from the door. Before she comprehended her own actions, she was at Kelly's door, cracked ajar, and peered inside. Her only child was in bed, on her back atop the covers and naked, with a massive shape in her crotch. Jessica gulped, was she really about to do this?

It seemed like she blacked out, but she knew the truth. She went into a trance, kneeling between her daughter's legs and rousing her flaccidity to its terrifying stature, then taking into her mouth once more. It was bigger than last time, stretching her out. Unlike before, her daughter had no sway over how her body reacted, orgasm rising quickly. Jessica shuddered as the heat surged through the shaft, spreading across her throat and chest. What a terrible mother, cumming while her daughter shot gallons of jizz into her belly.

Guilt aside, she finally returned to bed and found enough peace to sleep, cradling her massive belly of cum. By morning, all her cramps were gone and she could even stomach a little food, however she still kept her distance from Kelly. Until it was time for her to leave.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride?" Jessica asked, pushing aside her own half-eaten dinner. It wasn't much, but an improvement nonetheless.

"Uh, sure. Saves me calling an Uber anyway."

Jessica feigned ignorance as to the club's location and asked her daughter for directions. Once there, she did the only right thing for a parent, and looked disapprovingly at the crowd entering. Like before, none were dressed beyond the bare essentials, and some even less. Kelly laughed off her concern.

"It's just a nightclub. People get to unwind and be who they are there, instead of what everyone else wants them to be."

"Right, well, don't do drugs or anything like that, okay?"

"Never have, never will," Kelly said and hopped out with a quick, "Love you, Mom."

"Love you too..." Jessica looked in the rear-view mirror, catching the look on her face; smitten. She was smitten with her own child, not only that, but her stomach was growling again. If she went inside too, then she'd get more cum. The thought incited her belly to snarl louder.

It was an hour after Kelly left that Jessica entered the club. She'd changed into something more appropriate for the scene and, though she didn't think her body warranted it, received plenty of compliments. Her daughter was in the same corner, having changed as well, or perhaps her clothes had just stretched out to accommodate her figure. Not only had her breasts ballooned, so had her hips. She had more of a motherly figure than her own parent.

But that didn't concern Jessica as her eyes zeroed in on the cock. One of the other women caught her looking and smirked, prompting her to rush away, ducking low to avoid being seen, into the restroom yet again. She went to the first stall as before and removed her clothes.

Just a precaution. If something happened again, she didn't want to go home in filthy clothes, and it was nicer to be naked anyway. That way she could play with her tits, or really get sloppy. She bet Kelly thought she was a dirty slut before, then she had no idea what awaited her this time. Her nudity definitely wasn't because it made her feel like a complete whore, sitting there in a public bathroom, waiting for a giant cock to come along and ream her cheap throat.

"Come on..." Jessica groaned as time dripped past. Her stomach grumbled at her. Minutes or hours could have passed, it just blended together in her anticipation. As she finally went to check her phone, the door next to hers opened. Her heart raced, perspiration bloomed across her skin, and her mouth watered to the point she had to wipe the drool away. Clothes rustled and the only barrier between them was removed. Here it comes...

The resulting disappointment was almost enough to make her leave then and there. It was just some average dick, maybe an inch bigger than the others, but nothing special. She'd sucked and fucked plenty in her younger days.

"Hey, you in there? Heard there was some slut working the hole." And it was a guy, of course. Jessica sighed, prepared to reject this 'gentleman', however the words caught in her throat. He'd heard about her, meaning Kelly told people how good she was. Maybe if she did well here, Kelly would come back. A roundabout way of things, but good enough.

"Alright, I'll suck your tiny dick," Jessica said, putting on her gruff voice just in case. Seven inches of cock was almost laughably easy, like going from hard to easy on a game, but she put her all into it. Each time it grazed her uvula, she made sure to gag hard, like he was actually too big for her, while sliding it to the base. She held it there, letting her body work up the saliva, then peeled away with sticky strings between them. With all that lube, throating this guy became a breeze. She still gagged for him all the way up until he grunted.

Jessica, then, pulled back and let the puny ropes rain upon her chest. For a man, they weren't bad. If she hadn't seen those women and sucked her daughter's cock, then she would've been quite pleased with him. However, she had done the former and anything below eighteen inches just didn't seem worth it.

"Tell your friends," she said as he withdrew, then used some toilet paper to clean herself. Ten minutes later, another lacklustre prick pushed through. With a sigh, she throated them as well, sloppier than before, the dregs of her efforts smearing across her chest and belly. Like the previous, he came a decent amount, but nothing that could cover or swell her. She told him to let others know and not two minutes later, another guy was present.

They kept coming. She serviced them without question, just an increasingly hoarse sigh of disappointment, not even bothering to clean herself after the fourth. Big ones showed up, yet were still only half Kelly's size. At least they provided a good warm up.

Number twenty came and went, but no one replaced them. Jessica leaned back to let her knees recover a bit. Her tits were glazed in spit and semen, a glob of which fell from her nipple onto her thigh with a heavy splat. Two hours down already. It didn't seem like her daughter would show up.

Jessica gathered wads of toilet paper when the opposite stall opened and locked, clothes rustling. She groaned, "Sorry, packing in for the night."

"Oh? You don't know want my dick then?"

That was Kelly!

"Wait!" Jessica resumed her gruff voice, easier from the several dicks that had carved out her throat, "Um, sorry, I was getting tired of the baby dicks."

"I figured as much. It's about time you showed up again, I tried fucking someone else's mouth and they just couldn't handle it. Probably the worst cum I've ever had."

"Sorry," Jessica said, guiltier for the fact she'd disappointed her daughter, "But let me make it up to you. I'll show you what an experienced slut can do."

"Experienced, eh? Thought you sounded older." Jessica briefly panicked, assuming her cover might be blown, however Kelly reassured a second later, "I like older women. Hope you're a MILF, you must be such a good role model for your child."

"She turned out alright," Jessica said, jaw hanging open as the hole was filled to perfection with the mammoth cock of her dreams, and then some. It had grown since last time, more than she could've anticipated, extending into her stall and drooping under its own weight, until she touched it. The shaft leapt in response, rigid as iron, and cleared the gap to the other wall.

"If she's as good a cock sucker as you, I'd love to meet her," Kelly said.

Jessica licked her lips, "Yeah, someday. Um, you need to back up. I can't get it in like this."

"Oh, I thought I felt something. Guess she grew a bit."

"Yeah," the older woman reached down as the behemoth pulled away, dipped a finger into her pussy and found herself soaked, "A bit."

"This'll do. What're you waiting for, mommy slut? Get to work."

So she did. Unfathomable surmised the experienced as she strained her jaw to its limits and beyond, forcing it to unhinge around the girth greater than her thigh. Using her hands proved worthless against its girth, so she put them to work fingering her cunt, occasionally pulling out to slather her juices across the cock. Her dull taste was just an accent for the heady musk condensed into flavour that saturated her mouth.

Jessica did as she vowed earlier. For every drop of spit she spilled on the other cocks, she did double for Kelly. She slurped and gagged, spat mouthfuls of pre-cum and saliva onto it, and rubbed it into her face. Her daughter moaned in response, not entirely aware of what happened, however Jessica pronounced every noise to its maximum.

When she needed to breathe, she used her hands as ineffective as they were, and spoke to her daughter through the wall.

"I'm such a dirty slut," Jessica said, meaning every word. A jet of pre-cum washed her chest of the jizz and saliva, "My face is covered in spit because your huge dick keeps choking me. It just covered my tits in pre. Please tell me you've got a big load for this whore mother?"

"Yeah I do. Fuck, I love face fucking a MILF. It's always been a fantasy. You better swallow it all."

"I will. Mommy needs a lot of cum. Are you gonna give it to her?" Jessica shouldn't be begging her daughter for cum, not after so many men kindly offered theirs to her, but her belly was so empty. Despite all the slime coating her throat, it felt dry, yet she salivated at the sight and smell before her.

"Get it back in your mouth, bitch. I don't wanna leave a mess."

Jessica gagged hard when she shoved it back into place. She wouldn't take it out until Kelly came, no matter how her lungs burned for air. Down her oesophagus and into her stomach, quivers ran up and down her body as it bottomed out. For the moment, that is. Kelly pushed forward, unknowingly stretching her mothers belly into a fleshy condom for her personal use. Each throb echoed throughout Jessica's frame.

Her lips pressed tight into the gloryhole. No light came from the other side, filled to the brink with cock. Moans and the occasional light thrust signalled Kelly's growing pleasure; just a bit longer. Jessica couldn't hold still, hands danced across her front, groped herself and hugged the shape of the behemoth through her skin. Kelly gasped her appreciation.

"Give it to me," Jessica tried saying, words incomprehensible, but her intent came through clear, "Cum down your mother's throat and inflate her whorish belly with your seed!"

"Feels so good when you try talking. Keep it up. Hmm, fuck! They weren't kidding; fingering myself while you're sucking my dick is awesome."

Jessica imagined her daughter shoving fingers up her asshole in search of a brutal orgasm. But she hadn't said 'ass', which could mean her daughter still had her pussy. The older woman's eyes rolled as she reached for own cunt. Something about her daughter having this giant cock and a pussy perfected the idea of whatever Kelly had become.

She hadn't seen her in full since the last visit. Were her breasts huge like the others? Bigger? What of her ass? Jessica fingered harder, undulated her hips to grind her engorged clit into the cock bulge, on the verge of orgasm all because she imagined her daughter as a sexual goddess. God help her, she wanted Kelly's jizz.

"Get ready, slut!" Kelly said and her thrusts ramped up, pumping Jessica's face like a virgin.

She was always ready. Juices flowed thicker down her thighs and pooled beneath her, each drip echoed in her ear, but was ultimately drowned out by Kelly's rising pitch. Semen swelled the shaft on its way to Jessica's gut, the gloryhole creaked in struggle, then everything came pouring out. Heat saturated her entire body, emanating from her bloated stomach, while her abs cramped up and unleashed a torrent of her own girl cum. She rubbed at herself, timing each jet with Kelly's pumps.

Unconsciousness took her not long into the trial. When she came to, it was with a rush of air, finally free to enter her lungs as Kelly withdrew. Gooey ropes clung to her lips when the cock left them, thicker than the cords mountain climbers used, before snapping as she licked them up. A final spurt of semen filled her mouth to overflowing.

"Chew it."

"Yes," Jessica gargled and did so, losing a bit at a time, but savoured her daughter's load. She didn't have much of a choice. Her throat was clogged in the stuff, made it hard to breathe, let alone swallow even more of that chunky seed. Eventually, she had no option but to let it spill out, but she puffed out her chest and moved into the view hole, massaging the goo into her skin.

"Show me your belly," Kelly said.

Jessica did, forced to stand and squat to get it properly in frame. Thankfully, her face and clothes weren't in sight, protecting her identity from her child.

"Fuck yeah." It was a sight to behold. Jessica never thought she'd be as bloated as before, or even more so, but Kelly had grown in more ways than one. A belly suitable for sextuplets at full term hung off her frame, cum packed so tight her belly button had popped out and swollen into a tennis ball. The weight on her hips was nostalgic, even the way her thighs screamed for mercy in her squatting position made her think of when she was pregnant with Kelly, but it was just cum. Even so, she hugged the sphere protectively.

"Looks like you're ready to drop a baby or five."

"Do you like?" Jessica gargled, still trying to clear her throat of cum.

"I love it. In fact..." Kelly's cock completed her sentence as it pushed through, "Think you can handle another load?"

"I'll pop," Jessica said, but sank back to her knees, lips already on the shaft, "But I want it so bad."

"I know you do. Don't worry about swallowing everything this time, just get me off and cover your huge cum-preggers gut."

"Yes!"

When Jessica returned that night, she was later than Kelly and still heavily swollen. Movement had been impossible at first, the sheer weight and fear of being recognised kept her trapped in the stall, where dozens more cocks showed up. Like the cum put her in a trance, she sucked them all. Her jaw ached, her voice didn't work properly, and she was covered in filth. She also came so often her legs stopped working.

Things calmed down around 2am as people went home. She finally had time to recover and go home too. Much as a shower enticed her, she just didn't have the energy and plopped atop her bed and belly, then passed out.

"Well, that's... new..." Jessica said, looking at herself in the mirror. Her belly was back to normal when she woke up, though she didn't notice anything else in her persistent exhaustion, until the shower woke her up. Now, she was all too aware of the plump shape between her thighs. She'd always had meaty pussy, though usually only when she got extremely aroused, but now it took on a whole other level. Cupping it, the mons filled her hand perfectly and squished if she gripped it.

Pussy aside, she noticed minor changes throughout. Her breasts had perked up slightly, with fatter nipples, and the little pot-belly she'd developed over time had shrunk. Wrinkles around her eyes were less noticeable even before her usual layer of makeup, and even her lips appeared fuller. Was her tongue longer? It felt more prevalent in her mouth and, as she let it flop out, found it had lengthened. Only a couple millimetres, but noticeable under scrutiny.

"Did Kelly's cum do this?"

The question lingered as she went about her day. As usual, her daughter woke mid-afternoon, but she'd also undergone some changes. Breasts at least a cup fuller than 'normal' and her pants didn't look so loose around the front anymore.

"Wow, you look great, Mom," Kelly said around a mouthful of toast.

"Thanks."

"New makeup?"

"Not really. Think it's just the good lighting," Jessica said. It was a warm, sunny day after all.

"Hmm, if you say so."

Jessica, again, offered to take her to the nightclub. Half an hour later and she entered as well, covertly looking for her daughter and watching her. The other women hadn't changed much, however Kelly had never looked so... voluptuous. Bisexuality hadn't come up for Jessica often, but looking at the group, and her daughter in particular, made her rethink it. Her own body just couldn't hold up against them.

One woman looked her way and smirked, then said something. Jessica ducked her head down before Kelly looked her way, but she must've recognised something about her, because when she looked, her child had left the table. The door for the restrooms swung from a recent entrant. Jessica gulped and headed there too, taking the first stall. What was she even doing there again? Her stomach wasn't cramping and she even managed to eat her, albeit small, dinner.

Yet she found herself on her knees and guzzling Kelly's cum like last night. It really was so good. The weight of her belly settled on her knees, swelling out past them as it filled with more than ever. Unlike before, she only spilled a litre, belly taking the rest to appear even more fecund. She remained in the stall, unable to muster strength after the orgasms. Not many guys came that night, but Kelly returned twice, each time even bigger than before.

Similar events played out the next night too. Jessica brought a pillow for her knees that time, a true godsend even as she soaked it in her spittle, pussy juice and Kelly's excessive jizz. A week passed in that same pattern and her own body continued changing bit by bit.

The age she'd accumulated trickled off her figure. Jessica had grown beautifully, like the fine wine everyone longed to be, however signs were ever present until then. Every little wrinkle or excess skin vanished between night and morning, her tits were perkier than even her teens, and bigger too, while her ass blossomed too. Amidst it all, her pussy get swelling too. She had to sit with her legs splayed open to avoid stimulating it, not it mattered; whatever panties she wore ended up digging into her folds.

About a month into Kelly's summer vacation, she came downstairs in a surprisingly regal outfit, complete with an ornate mask.

"What's the occasion?" Jessica asked.

"The club's hosting a masquerade night, said to dress up fancy with a mask. That way no one has to really worry about their identity, so we can all really let loose."

"Anonymous sex, huh?"

"Well, probably, yeah," Kelly said, a slight blush on her cheeks and, though her gown hid it, something twitched. Was she even wearing anything under all that? Probably not, given what she probably hoped would happen, "Hopefully this person I've been 'seeing' will be there. I really want to get to know her."

Jessica sputtered, almost choking on her coffee. She'd taken to caffeine to make sure she could handle the long nights with her daughter, though it still wore off after two or three loads in her belly. This 'person' Kelly referred could only be herself, which meant her daughter wanted to fuck her. Jessica eyed her crotch, knowing the monster concealed beneath the frilly attire. It fit in her mouth, so of course it'd fit in her pussy. But could she take that step? Blowing her daughter was one thing, sleeping with her was another entirely.