Rekindling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting a lift this time, so see ya tomorrow."

"Yeah, tomorrow." With that, Kelly and her cock left the house. It wasn't that Jessica had considered this before, fucking her daughter, but she almost hoped the chance would never come along. Now, however, it stared her in the face. She still had some masks from themed parties at college, though she doubted it'd be enough. She might have a wig somewhere and if she applied some body paint to hide any obvious features, then it should be fine.

"God, I'm the worst," Jessica groaned. She was actively thinking of how to fuck her daughter anomalously. Chances like this wouldn't come often, and Kelly had to go back to her dorms soon. It was now or never.

That's what Jessica repeated outside the club. She wasn't dressed as formally as the others, only having a cocktail dress on hand, but it would do. No one would recognise her like this, not with the streaks of body paint applied and her mask. It left her mouth free, though she used plenty of make up to blend it into her eyepiece. She had a blonde wig that she tied into high twin tails. If she had a school girl outfit, she'd be perfect for a porn scene.

Instead, she entered the nightclub and was struck by the stench of sex. With anonymity, people were removed from their inhibitions, grinding into each other on the dance floor, or actively fucking in booths. The bar had several patrons bent over it, railed from behind as they drank whatever was put before them, including shot glasses of cum. Jessica ignored it and made a beeline for the usual booth daughter occupied.

She tapped on Kelly's shoulder from behind, "Hi."

"Hi, um, do you need something?"

"Don't you recognise me?" Her daughter shook her head, "Hmm, this jog your memory?" Jessica shoved four fingers into her mouth and gagged loudly, coating them in her throat slime.

"It's you!"

Jessica half expected to be whisked away into the bathrooms and fucked, or bent over and fucked, or picked up and fucked. Instead, Kelly caught her off guard and kissed her, then pulled her into the booth.

"This is the slut I was telling you about," Kelly said, though her tone made 'slut' seem endearing, "She sucks a cock better than any of you."

"Well, I..." Jessica murmured, but was cut off.

"Kind of surprised she's that small still, figured your cum would've had more of an effect," one said.

"Oh, that's Gina, these are Kelsey, Janet and Eleanor, they gave me my cock."

"Huh?" Jessica looked between them all, confused about everything, "Gave you a cock?"

"We're special," Janet said, "See my tits? Big, right? Now if I just..." She closed her eyes in concentration and, before Jessica's sceptical eyes, her bust expanded until her corset gave out with a vicious snap, followed by the clap of breasts as they fell against her abdomen. Areolae the size of dinner plates surrounded the fattest nipples she'd seen, each so plump and pink, just begging to be suckled.

"By sharing our cum with someone worthy, they can do this too," another elucidated, Kelsey given the order of introductions, "Kelly has been an amazing addition to our group. If she keeps her pace up, she'll be permanent in another week."

"You mean it?" Kelly asked, face lighting up just as it would on Christmas, "That means I can grow as big as you guys."

"They're bigger than you?" Jessica gasped, then wiped the drool from her lips when, with just a nod between them, all the 'girls' leaned back and cocks erupted from beneath the table. They weren't lying. None were any shorter than two feet over their heads and thicker than Jessica's torso. Despite their sizes, her stomach growled in annoyance, then purred when she looked to Kelly's exposed member. It lacked about a foot on the others, though it was still at least three or four.

"Wh-what about your future? Um, you're still young right, what'll you do for work if you have... that?"

"Oh, that's easy," Kelly said and grunted, whole body clenching, then her cock shrank. It vanished into nothing, though her curves remained as enticing as ever, until there not even an inch remained, "See? Feels weird honestly, I've had it for so long. One sec..."

Another grunt and her cock reappeared, faster than before. A wave of pre erupted above their heads and, like it was trained on her, landed on Jessica. She wiped at it, worried her paint wouldn't hold up, but it did. It did need a proper solvent to take off. Which meant she could be as filthy as she wanted.

"Should we 'dance'?" Jessica asked, all but drooling over Kelly's dick.

"Later, let's actually dance for a bit. I wanna get to know you," Kelly said and led her onto the floor. While sex surrounded them, a few couples were also just dancing, however they were clearly warming up to the act. Jessica spun onto the scene, daughter catching her in a firm embrace, curves pressing to hers. The cock was still present, flaccid for the moment, but long enough that it hung past Kelly's dress. Whenever they closed the gap, Jessica felt it on her shins, like a sensuous hand creeping toward her pussy.

"Hmm, you're not half-bad," Kelly cooed into her ear, hands tight around her waist and slipping lower.

"Neither are you. Do you dance?" Jessica knew she took dance classes as a kid.

"A bit. What about you? Seems like it could be your profession."

Jessica smiled at the flattery, "Thanks, but I'm just a stay-at-home mom."

"No husband?"

"No."

"So, you're saying I could go home with you and fuck you in an empty house?"

"W-well, my daughter is in town," Jessica said.

"How old is she? Maybe she can join in?"

"Uh, um, seventeen. Not legal."

"Shame, I bet she's totally hot like her mom."

"She is..." Jessica sighed.

"God, you're such a slut," Kelly giggled, "I love it. Let's dance a bit more, then we'll 'dance'."

"Okay."

Jessica had no power anymore. She was older, she birthed this unbelievable person, yet she was led about the dance floor like a puppet, beholden to Kelly's wishes and her cock. Its scent wafted up as they worked up a sweat, overpowering the other odours. Her stomach rumbled, so empty without its favourite meal. Free will returned to her limbs as she danced with Kelly, or rather, they magnetised to her dick. Whenever the chance presented itself, she rubbed at the monster, stoked its flame and her own. She pressed her back into Kelly and rolled her hips.

"You want it bad."

"You've no idea," Jessica said, aware that she was about to cross a line, however her lusts wouldn't be denied. Perhaps if she'd only walked in on Kelly and sucked her dick, this never would've happened, but when she saw all the others, her pussy soaked through her underwear and dripped down her thighs. Every move of her hips pushed the fabric deeper into her folds, while her clit pushed against the cotton. It wasn't just her belly anymore, her uterus craved Kelly's seed.

Lips found hers between blinks. Unlike the kiss earlier that was simply a greeting, Kelly's tongue invaded her space, not waiting for permission, and trampled over hers. In seconds, Jessica was putty in her daughter's hands, which reached under her dress to grope her ass. She moaned into her mouth, arching into the touch, while feeling the swelling tumescence between them. Kelly pulled back with spit hanging between their lips.

"Not here. Wanna go back to my place?"

"Um, how about a motel?"

"Good idea, it'd be super embarrassing if I woke my mom up."

"Yeah," Jessica chuckled. Even if this wasn't Kelly, she was still about to sleep with someone half her age. She really was a slut.

"What's your name?" Kelly asked, leading them out. She waved at the group on the way out, who all cheered her on.

"Um, Alice?"

"You sure about that?"

"Yes... yeah, I am." Alice was as good a name as any, and it was far enough away from her actual name that Kelly shouldn't get suspicious. Why hadn't she thought of using a pseudonym before? It was kind of freeing, thinking of herself as an 'Alice', who she quickly decided was exactly the type of slut who'd sleep with a college student, whether they were her daughter or not.

"Alright, but you'll tell me your real name when you're screaming it."

Jessica clenched her thighs around her fat cunt, hoping the noisy squelch reached Kelly's ears. They got in a taxi, fortunately her car wasn't seen, and headed to the nearest motel. It wasn't a seedy place, with decent walls and accommodations, such that they wouldn't be disturbed unless absolutely necessary, which meant a night of sex. Uninterrupted, unfettered, and morally devoid sex.

The bed creaked as she was thrown upon it. Kelly mounted her soon after, member stiffening as they locked lips again, and shoved a hand under Jessica's dress to find her overflowing pussy, so plump it didn't fit in her hand. When the brunette pulled back, she smirked.

"So that's what my cum did to you," she murmured and kissed along Jessica's neck until clothes interfered. With a grumble, Kelly dismounted and signalled for them to undress. This really was it, Jessica thought while she slipped the dress off, letting her mostly naked body into view. Dark body paint covered any moles that her daughter might recognise, while also flowing across her figure to accentuate its curves. Her light tan contrasted brilliantly against the colour.

Kelly stared and vice versa. Jessica had seen her daughter naked of course, but that was years and years ago, never in last ten years. The most she saw came from beach trips, however this was entirely different from a simple day out. Kelly didn't know who she was, only that she was a total slut for her cock and clearly dripping at the thought of it inside her.

"You look amazing," Kelly said, "Honestly, if you didn't tell me, I'd never think you had a child."

"Thanks," Jessica said an traced the flow of her curves, eyes doing the same on Kelly. Was she really satisfied with her, when those other women had so much more to give? "Nothing like you, though."

"That'll change eventually. Just keep drinking my jizz and you'll keep growing too."

Which meant Kelly would know the truth eventually. Jessica could only hide so much from her and if her tits grew like Janet's had, then there'd be no concealing it. Except by hiding in her room all day and praying not to see her before the club. That wasn't much of a life. Her only option was to put a stop to it, no more cum, no more sucking her daughter's cock, but... there was no way she could do that.

Jessica sank to her knees and crawled over to her daughter's dick. It met her lips over three feet from Kelly's crotch, but she would close the gap with enough time. She already made a start, sucking the head in and pushing down her trained gullet. Juices spurted from her pussy as it stretched her jaw, forced it to unhinge. Another effect of her cum, Jessica assumed and kept pushing. No matter how wet her cunt, Kelly would need all the lube to manage.

And her mother supplied that in spades. Each gag and slurp wetted the shaft, coating inch after inch as it pushed toward her stomach. Once she throated this, she'd take in her pussy, stretch it more than ever in her life. Even birthing would seem easy by comparison.

"Get on the bed," Kelly grunted with a third of her cock to go.

"Hmm?" Jessica looked at her through bleary eyes. No matter her experience or how her body changed, it was unavoidable that her eyes would water with such a giant dick.

"On the bed," Kelly repeated and yanked herself free. When she didn't respond, Jessica was picked up and placed on it, stomach side up with her head over the side. She recognised the position and moaned in anticipation as her daughter's prick consumed her vision. Its sloppy crown pressed into her lips, dripping spit and pre-cum down her nostrils, almost seeming to seep into her brain. Jessica opened wide and it slipped back in.

Then her daughter fucked her for the first time. It wasn't in her pussy, however the sentiment of mating her was clear as Kelly crammed over thirty-six inches down her gullet, then pulled back until the head caught on her teeth, and shoved it all in. Through bleary vision, Jessica finally got a proper view of her child's balls. Like her breasts, they defied convention, easily the size of basketballs and heavier than watermelons. A trickle of juices flew off them and into her face with each thrust.

Did that mean... Jessica reached up and held her daughter's hips, limiting her pull back, however she got to feel up her ass. Maybe it was wrong to be jealous of her child's assets, but so was sucking their cock, and when Kelly had enough flesh to function as a shelf, she was right to envy her. That wasn't her goal, though. She curled her arms around the hips, restricting Kelly to short thrusts and choking her air, then felt for her femininity. There it was!

She shoved her fingers in without a thought. Kelly moaned, her cock jerked inside Jessica, outline rising from her torso, and juices doused her hand. The discovery only made her hotter. Jessica thrust her hips up and waved them in the air like an animal, desperate to be bred, even as her daughter kept pounding her face. She didn't pull away enough to dislodge the fingers, pussy sucking on them just as Jessica did for her cock. This also meant her balls smothered the older woman in their wrinkled, leathery flesh.

"Yeah, take my cock and finger my cunt, you beautiful slut," Kelly grunted, balls shaking, "Make me cum, I wanna inflate you so bad, then we're gonna fuck until the sun comes up. I'll cum inside you so much, it'll be your own cum-bed."

Jessica changed tactics. If she wanted to cum so bad, then there was one other way to get her off. Her left hand remained at Kelly's pussy, wriggling and pushing every direction to find her sweet spot, while the right drifted away and up the valley of her ass cheeks. There it found the tight pucker that greedily swallowed her first finger and the second.

"Oh fuck, you bitch," Kelly moaned, walls clamping down on the invaders even as they pressed onward. It didn't take much to find her prostate, the thing was swollen like a golf ball. From there, it sent her spiralling, "Take it! Take it! You fucking cum-slut, I'll inflate you so fucking big!"

Kelly mashed her balls into Jessica's face, completely snuffing out all air. What little oxygen made its way through her nostrils was blocked off by the perfect plug in her airways. Very little light came through, enough just to make out the thick skin blotting her vision, and the quaking in that flesh as gallons of semen roiled. Her jaw stretched further around a generous bulge moving along the cock, then her throat, chest and abdomen. As the first of many gushes filled her, it swelled her belly into a gravid monument.

The second was just as prolific. The third more so. It was to be expected, Kelly's cock and balls had grown, her prostate was massive, of course her load increased disproportionately. Semen flooded her gut, already inflating to drastic levels, and still more shot in. Jessica's belly button popped out over a foot in the air and still rose.

Skin creaked with every drop added to her body, yet she coveted it. Jessica worked her fingers in and out from her daughter's holes, pressing hard into her prostate and stimulating a far, far richer flow, while she jabbed at Kelly's g-spot in her sopping cunt. It didn't match up to her own, the bed already dank with her squirt.

"Are you fucking cumming from this? I knew you were a total slut," Kelly said and shook her hips, cock protruding through Jessica's skin in different directions. Each push on her prostate forced a stronger shot, which showed through her taut abdomen, before settling back in with the rest, "I can't wait to do this to your whore womb. I want to fucking destroy it!"

In response to her wish, Kelly's cock jerked hard and shot up in size. Jessica screamed around it, mouth forced to bend so far, and her neck distended enough that it met her chin, as it pushed on her skin. It took the flesh of her belly and stretched it like putty, while its balls engorged and blotted out all light, surrounding her in darkness. All she knew was the sensations of bliss and of cum churning on its way to her gut.

Kelly's orgasms lasted forever. Each visit to the gloryhole took so long with her, between getting her off and swallowing it all, but this leapt to another level. Her only measure of time were the failed attempts at breathing, numbering in the dozens by then. Each try made her lungs burn hotter, desperate for anything. True darkness crept on the edges of her vision.

"Oh, shit, you need to breathe. Forgot about that for a second." Despite Kelly's words, she didn't pull back as her cock gave a weak throb, belching a final load that rounded her stomach well beyond octuplets territory. When she did extract every inch, it was to a chorus of coarse gasps and viscous coughs. Semen bubbled over Jessica's lips, coating her face and clogging her nostrils.

"You alright?" Kelly asked.

"It's so good," Jessica slurred and shovelled the escaped jizz back into her mouth, working some of it into her skin, while the musk pervaded the room.

"You're such a fucking cum-slut."

"You try going twenty years without dick," Jessica said, regaining some of her faculties, enough to register the mountain her belly had become, and the fact her daughter was no softer than before. In fact, her cock had become a rigid steel beam, covered in veins fatter than any finger, and much broader toward the head, with an underbelly like it just ate a queen's banquet. Before her eyes, it lifted up high until it nearly touched the ceiling.

"Oh wow," Kelly said as she patted her behemoth, "My penis is huge!"

Understatement of the century, Jessica thought but her mouth wouldn't function as rungs of spit and semen drooped toward the floor. It was, indeed, thoroughly lubed and as ready as it'd ever be to fuck her. Her gaze fell to its balls, a tight sack replete with boulders down to Kelly's ankles. Much bigger and her feet would vanish.

And despite all that weight, she stood there natural as ever.

"Think it's time."

Jessica didn't know left from right as her world twisted. One second, she was on her back, the next she had her ass raised high, belly drooping low and pushing her tits into her face, while she shook her fat cunt back and forth. Its lips were full enough to smack against her thighs. Ropes of her cum dripped onto the mattress. A second later and Kelly was behind her, cock pushing against her folds.

Like a final death whimper, her doubts returned. This was her daughter. Everything they'd done until then was morally destitute, but it could be ignored, left in the past under lock and key and forgotten. If she even let that tip enter, then Jessica doubted normalcy could return. Something inside her knew she'd be Kelly's personal cum-slut for the rest of her life if did. Yet she wanted it more than any dick in her life, more than her high school crush at the height of her infatuation.

Kelly pushed against her and the opening gave way. Last chance to back out! Every muscle in Jessica's body clenched, torn between morality and getting her womb wrecked by her child's unmatched dick. By design, the stand-off kept her in place long enough for Kelly to enter. Just as she thought, there was no going back.

Not when the tip doused her nerves in liquid bliss and forced her eyes to roll. Her pussy stretched just as her throat had. The head fully sank inside her, already bulging clear through her body on its way up, moving straight toward her torso. Each inch was another coating of ecstasy across her entire being, another addictive sensation, sealing her fate as Kelly's bitch forever more. Then it was over, she was done, no escape, no returning back, no other path in life registered in her mind. All because Kelly broke into her womb.