Rekindling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a belly so filled with cum, it compressed her uterus, but held no power against a giant cock. The head was spongy compared to everything else, yet still held out strong, shoving into her stomach from within. Jessica clawed at the sheets, legs fully extended, and pushed her ass back against Kelly, who continued pushing with minimal effort, like her cunt was designed for this. Veins pulsed against her walls and carved their impressions therein.

"Your pussy's so fucking tight, but it's like it's sucking me in, just like your mouth," Kelly groaned, hands coming down hard on the older woman's cheeks, which caused a ripple through her pussy, and pulled on them, "Ooh yeah, that's the stuff."

More and more of her length sank in. An endless deluge of bliss saturated Jessica's womb, fresh flame poured out at every throb of Kelly's cock, pre-cum rushing to fill every crevice inside her, including the fallopian tubes. She ripped into the sheets as the mammoth balls touched her feet, but that still meant several inches of dick remained, which her daughter was all too eager to fit inside. Not a single thrust disrupted the process, just a constant push.

And yet Jessica wondered if she'd ever cum so much in her entire life. They blended together, each climax a distinct, separate explosion that rocked her nerves all the same. For every inch fed into her cunt and womb, she came, like her body was training her to cum on demand for her daughter's dick. Her pussy hadn't stretched so far in her life, not even in birth, the lips were taut around Kelly's girth, pushed inward as they clung on for dear life, and her clit folded in, pressing into the underbelly. Through it, she felt every little shift in her child's cock.

The softest bump in pre-cum. The change in her heartbeat, even the subtle movement as muscles flexed to keep it so perfectly rigid. Jessica's pussy fed her a clear picture of it, so tight that every nook and cranny, the slightest bump, was obvious to her. She wanted to feel it all with her cunt. Sucking it so often wasn't enough, she had to know this prick on another level. And get it to cum inside her.

"Come on," Jessica moaned and lifted her head enough to look at her daughter. She shook her hips, "Fuck me already. Give me your cock hard, shoot your load in me, make my womb swell up like my womb."

"Here I thought you'd like a little sentimentality. Alright, slut, let's fuck," Kelly said and reared back with the nastiest slurp of Jessica's life, and it came from her pussy no less. She only pulled a foot away to keep her hands on the plump ass, but it was enough as she pounded forward.

All strength left Jessica in the same instant. Her head flopped back down upon her tits, pushed higher by her belly and Kelly's cock, which slammed into it. Drool leaked from her smiling lips, further caking her face in filth, while her sweetheart hammered her. No love accompanied the act, only a instinctual need to breed her. The only affection came from Jessica's side as she silently doted on her child for being such a powerful stud.

Such thoughts were soon lost as the last inches of cock stretched her womb and Kelly's crotch splashed into her fat pussy. This was it, Jessica thought in the moment between thrusts, she was her daughter's bitch now and forever. She couldn't go back from this dick. Fingers could never compare. Toys were worthless even if she somehow found one so big. Even those other women with their behemoths couldn't possibly measure up.

Kelly proved her right. With a quick spank, she went about properly fucking her. With so much cock, the build up was long, however the momentum she gained thrusting back in was next to nothing. Her balls swung like iron boulders and swept Jessica's legs out from under her, but she didn't fall, not completely. Kelly's cock held her aloft while she floundered to get a proper stance. Once she did, the thrusts resumed with greater ferocity.

Her bellyful of cum sloshed violently and nearly erupted from her many times, but she held it. Jessica's abdomen stretched like putty for her daughter, adhered to her shape, and clenched in rhythm as only a living fleshlight could.

But she was more than that. She was this girl's mother, which meant she knew her intimately, more than a mere lover could. She'd had the 'talk' with her, consoled her over heartbreak time and again, given her the best life she possibly could, all from love. Now, she would give her daughter the one thing she never thought to give before; her heart and soul.

Like she hadn't already. The second she tasted Kelly's cock, no, the second she smelt it, she was beholden to her daughter's member. Jessica huffed the air and released a gibbering moan at the thick haze of sex. Not even the cheap detergent in the sheets registered anymore. Summoning all her strength, she rocked her hips to Kelly's tempo and added whatever small pleasure she could. Another spank approved of her actions.

"That's it, cum-slut. Twerk on my dick. I want your pussy and womb to remember this forever. Maybe I'll give your daughter a little sister to dote on? After all, you're gonna be too busy sucking my dick to look after it," Kelly growled, pounding faster and harder in response to the tightness.

"Pregnant?" Jessica panted. Could her daughter knock her up? Of course she could, Jessica thought with a depraved grin. She'd drunk enough cum to know how thick and virile it was. Just her pre-cum was probably enough, "Do it! Knock me up! Make me a pregnant MILF cum-slut!"

Kelly laughed, slowed her thrusts, then reached around and under the older woman, grabbing a handful of her fattened mons, "You're my kind of slut. I've got school in a few weeks, but I think I'll take you with me. We'll say you're a pet. Get you a collar, a bed on the floor, a bowl for my cum, everything you'd need. How's that sound?"

"Like heaven!" Jessica wailed, gushing hard on her daughter's cock. The balls were pressed against her feet. Through them, she felt the churning of cum, warming up faster as her orgasms fired off one after another.

"Fuck yes, I'm gonna knock you up, keep you for myself, and fuck another baby into you later!" Kelly said and planted her feet on the bed, angled Jessica's hips upward, so she could pile-drive her behemoth cock into her. She couldn't reach her ass cheeks and still use her new position to it's full extent, so Kelly grabbed onto Jessica's hair instead. The pain only made her cum that much harder.

"Take it! Take it! Take it!" Kelly repeated. Her balls slapped into Jessica's thighs, leaving them red and threatening to bruise, but it was all pleasure at that point. Even the thought that her lapse in control would result in a baby made her cum. Jessica had failed as a 'mother', but she would succeed as a bitch. Nothing but a breedable fleshlight for Kelly.

"Cum in me!" Jessica shrieked before her voice gave out and Kelly slammed into her one last time. False shots pulsed through the giant length, then it lurched and swelled massively, a literal flood pouring in. Between her girth and Jessica's refusal to lose even a drop of seed, everything pooled in her womb and swelled it out. It pushed on her stomach and, unable to keep both loads any longer, semen erupted from her lips. The taste only completed the experience.

Inflating from her womb was both new and familiar to her. The sensations of her skin stretching tighter and tighter, of heat flooding a single organ yet seeming to completely saturate the rest of her body, and of her daughter's cock pumping an endless tide, were known. But this was in her uterus. Every burst of heat was met by a supernova on either side of her organ, her ovaries all but vibrating in bliss, while she drowned in the bliss of just knowing her daughter was cumming inside her. Could there be anything better?

Kelly had plenty of reserves. Since her abrupt growth, the load had increased dramatically, swelling Jessica to unknown levels, well beyond her previous records. Her womb pushed the contents of her stomach out until it was just a bellyful, but continued swelling. It pushed into the bed, lifting her up and against Kelly's crotch. Eventually, she couldn't handle it all and jizz gushed out through the tiny openings around her cock.

"Look at you," Kelly said and rolled the older woman over. Gravity flattened her belly slightly, but only enough that it didn't stand a full three feet from her abdomen, instead pouring over the sides. A contortionist could fit comfortably inside her, even as more leaked out her cavernous cunt.

"Look at me," Jessica said and patted the vast expanse.

Kelly laid down beside her, knees propped up, yet still the belly overshadowed them, "I never thought my first time with a cock would be so good."

"You were a virgin?"

"With a cock," Kelly corrected, "Glad it was with you. Most other girls would run if I tried."

"I'd never run from you," Jessica said, "You're so important to me."

Kelly snorted, "Why? Because of my dick?"

"No, be..." Jessica cut herself off. She almost ruined the whole thing. She hadn't even thought to put on her huskier voice, though with her throat so gummed up with cum, she didn't need to, "Because I can tell you're a good person. And that was easily the best fuck of my life."

"Glad to hear it. Ready for round two?" Kelly asked.

"Um..." Jessica looked to her belly, even if she pushed, it only shrank an imperceptible amount. Could she handle another load? Then her eyes turned to Kelly, whose cock was rigid once more, and the scent caught her, "Please fuck me."

And she did. Jessica didn't know for how long. Between her age, the already exhausting slew of orgasms beforehand, and another maelstrom of ecstasy just from the insertion, she passed out not long into the act. All she knew was pleasure between fleeting bouts of consciousness.