Rekindling Passions

Story Info
A smoldering love affair reignites in a flash fire.
1.1k words
4.43
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolls the material of the mature two-piece bathing suit bottoms until it's as skimpy as she dares. She's exposing parts of her body that haven't seen the sun in many years. Closing her eyes she lays back on the chaise lounge. The sun's sultry fingers touching, caressing, arousing forgotten passion.

She does the top next. She rolls it until it's a thin tight band covering her nipples. She chuckles, her ample body jiggles. "Am I trying to roll back the years to when my tits were perky; unaffected by gravity?" The tight band bathing suit top keeps her plentiful well-aged breasts up where they belong as she again lays back on the chaise lounge.

A house stands several yards away, hidden behind two old growth Monterey pine. From the bedroom window he watches her, loving her. When he is assured she is asleep he turns away busing himself with his plan.

The warmth of the sun and the soft gentle breeze brush their fingers along the inside of her thighs and across her belly. She moans dreaming of feathered caresses and loving sighs as the rustling of the two large Monterey pines sing to her.

She's startled from her soft intimate slumbers by a loud metallic clash.

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," her husband says.

She watches as he turns around bending over to pick up the tools that fell out of the wheelbarrow. His board shorts pull tight over his larger than and not as tight as it was, ass. Turning around to place the gardening tools back into the wheelbarrow he smiles at her.

She can't help a faint found smile of her own as she ponders, does getting turned on by 66 year old man boobs mean I'm a lesbian? To her surprise she does feel a slight twinge. A twinge of a feeling she had feared she'd never feel again, after the operation.

Her eyes drift down past his generous belly to what she could see of his board shorts. The Velcro crotch appears to have been hastily pushed back together. Was he foundling himself while I lay here asleep? She couldn't help but grin at her horndog of a husband.

"Does the hired help see somethin' he likes?" she drawls with all the sweet sassafras of a Southern Bell.

"Ah, Yes. I mean No ma'ma." He didn't realize he'd picked up the wheelbarrow, put it down and picked it up again. He's fascinated as she turns on her side crossing her legs and her bathing suit bottoms disappear. He's mesmerized as her breasts strain the top beginning to slip out.

"Well, boy, this here Southern Bell see's something she likes. C'om here." As her husband steps out from behind the wheelbarrow her feelings with-in are no longer a twinge. Her ardent feelings are now fervent. A warmth growing from inside her as she sees the Velcro of his board shorts spreading, straining to keep him inside.

He sits down next to her on the chaise lounge just as her tits pop out. He catches one with familiar deftness, caressing it softly. Old feelings and emotions rush back to her. She lays her head back closing her eyes. He kisses her eyes tenderly. Then softly on her lips. He lingers, lips on lips, then pushing lovingly, she opens hers, and he kisses her deeper. He leans slowly onto her. She wraps her arms around him pulling him to her.

To keep himself steady he puts his arm on the edge of the lounge. He brushes her bare hip as he does. They shutter with the rush of emotions far too long suppressed. With reluctance on both parts but overwhelming anticipation on his the kiss is temporally ended.

"Come on. I have something I want to show you."

"Now?" She looked up at him standing there. His bulge inches away. His belly pulled in, him smiling. This man she fell in love with and married oh so many decades before.

He looked down at her. Her wonderful breasts exposed, her questioning but understanding smile. The woman he would give his life for. This woman that touched his soul, that all he wanted to do was make and keep her happy. If he could somehow do that he would be content. "Yes now. Exactly now. It's perfect." He held out her hand.

As she always did, given the opportunity, she gently brushed her hand against his bulge as she took the offered hand. Helping her up, he pulls her to him kissing her. With her bikini top down by her hips he holds her close to protect her from the eyes of any possible nosy neighbors. And to feel her bare tits on his bare chest.

Wrapping her arm around him she whispers, "Where are we going?"

"I'm going to show you this project I've been working on."

"Will I like it?"

He gave her mostly bare ass a squeeze. "Oh you will simply love it."

They quickly walked to a far, seldom used corner of the yard hidden by bulky maple and olives trees. She was surprised to see he'd built a small labyrinth of vine covered lattice. Stepping inside it, knowing none of the neighbors could see them she spun around enjoying the wind on her naked tits.

"There is more." He took her hand and like two school kids discovering sex for the first time they ran deeper into his labyrinth.

"Oh my Gawd." She turned held his head and kissed him hard on the lips before running up the two small steps plopping herself down on the semicircular bench covered will cushions.

This moment in time. Seeing her this happy. Seeing her more naked than he has in almost a year was worth all the time and effort. Erection of the watering system for the dozens upon dozens of vines. Training them to grow where and how he wanted. This moment was what he'd been working toward while she was recovering from surgery.

She held out her hand, he responded. They lay together hugging, making out as they had so many years before. He touched her hip. She pulled the cord on his board shorts. She helped him pulled off her bikini bottoms. His board shorts now, somehow, dangling from an overhead vine. They explored each other as newlyweds.

She turned spooning him. Her favorite position. His favorite as he held her breasts, one in each hand. He inched down knowing she enjoyed feeling him stiff against her back, the ass. A bit more and he was in. She moaned from the pleasure of him. She reached back holding him, reassuring him. They moved slowly, deliberately, lovingly. Then faster, panting. He caressed her breasts, she clutched his thighs. A final thrust and it was over much too soon.

As they lay there is the blissful aftermath of loving, they knew there love would never be over. This was just the beginning.