Relationship with Man & his Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
102 Followers

I started to miss him. Wishfully he was not in a puppy love mood but mature in developing our relationship. I made regularly weekend trips to be together. He tried to schedule weekends for us. Sometimes he had to lead tours so we made do on FaceTime and sexing. As time passed my woman instinct told me he had affection for me, was in love with me though yet to utter the word - I love you to me. Maybe he save the best for the last. Meanwhile we were happy to meet for sex.

Gradually he let me into his private life. His is a single parent family, just he and mother who gave birth to him at a tender age of 14 years. She was young and innocently played games let boys touched her genitals. He never know his father. Her parents were supportive and brought them up and both went on to do well in life and graduated. His mother had a few relationship but didn't last long as those men cheated then forsake her. He had a step father and the skunk with no job live off, abused her and took her money. He stepped in to protect his mother and chased that skunk out of their home. Since then his mother was alone and hardly socialize.

I listened but didn't probe much. If he felt confident to share with me eventually he would tell me. We had much to enjoy life together and that was all important in early stage. We had identical interests and the chemistry bonding drew us closer by the day. Having him snuggling close to me made me happy, holding hands looking out to sea, listened to waves splashing harmonically. With him a surging soothing feeling raised my libido, made me horny and excitable for sexual intercourse. In a way we complement each other; his stamina, strength combined with my maturity and experience made us a matching couple, he had the drive and me the skill, seeking out novelty sexual intercourse postures.

Indeed he was quite experienced a lover, knew where my erotic senses were on my body and how to stimulate me to orgasm at his touch and fondling. I didn't ask him how he was so experienced in romancing a woman. Time together was most enjoyable and it seemed we never had enough with each other. The novelty of sex worn off after a year of knowing each other. We always wanted sex like second nature for us. I craved for sex and he never failed to satisfy me. We knew each other intuitively and at times I knew he had something he wanted to tell me but stopped short.

It was after a few months on when with him my menses came and couldn't have sex that he realized I was fertile and capable of impregnated because he didn't use a condom but I didn't tell him I went back on pill after we were routinely indulging in sex.

I asked, "You be responsible if I got pregnant."

Nervously he replied, "I want a lasting relationship with you. I be responsible as a father of our child to born in wedlock."

After a long pause, he asked earnestly, "You have another man?"

I added, "There were suitors and many men in hot pursue to date me but I was cautious usually turned them down diplomatically. I don't go out with any men when I sense all they wanted was a fling in bed as I am reserved and value relationship. I didn't know what got into me I was so smitten by you and got carried away on the night we first had sex. It was a gratifying experience I never experienced before with a younger man. You were so experienced romancing or crafty enticing me that night! I am not complaining. I simply love it. I thought it was a fling, one night stand affair but I realized after one year we are still together going strong and you still dovey-lovey to me. Is it sex you only want from me? Be frank tell me, nothing wrong if sex is the only reason that make me so captivating to you. I enjoy sex with you and sex can keep alive our relationship and not developing further going forward if you do not have emotional affection for me? These words sincerely from my heart. Are you a Casanova at heart gallivanting with women who you fancy?"

He looked in trouble and concern and at long last hugged me and said the words I yearning to hear,

"Darling I love you. Sex is my way of showing you my deep affection for you. I want to further our relationship," adding after a pause, "I had developed a liking for maturity and you fit my dream woman perfectly. I only have 2 women in my life I had sex with. You're the second woman. I noticed your lively vibrant and demure characteristics when I first cast eyes on you. I was attracted by your facial exude of a radiant, easy going happy character and I was infatuated at first sight."

Staring at him eagerly he sensed I was expecting who that first woman was, he said softly, "My mother. I empathized and felt sad for my mother who brought me up. I love her but soon realized she needed a man, a son could not provide. This bugged me, so I cozy up to mother, interest her in outings with me. I am resolve on a plan of action to give mother happiness. I surfed the net for information on ways to make women happy and chanced upon son and mother incest stories. Initially I couldn't believe incestuous affairs were so widely practiced. There wasn't another way, I accepted I could go that way with mother to give life to her. I began to fantasized and seized opportunities to be intimate with mother and gave her comfort she so needed. Soon my love for her turned sexual. We have a sexual relationship for past 2 years."

I recoiled with shock, took me a while to recover. It was sensitive and I mustn't prejudge till I had more details. I comforted him, hugged him telling him to stay calm, kissed him tenderly. He was so drained that his flaccid penis didn't stirred which always stood erect whenever I touched him. So that's how he was so experienced romancing me like a seasoned lover. I wasn't surprise I wasn't his first woman but not with his mother. His face showed anxiety and it must had taken him long time to consider to break this to me.

I told him, "I'll be with you. I love you the way you were. But you must sort it out. Did you tell your mother we have been having sex?"

He replied, "She always said I should date girls. But I didn't talk about you to her though she knew I spent long time on the phone. She did tell me to bring the girl home to see her. Will you go with me?"

I hesitated then asked him, "You poured your heart to me. A relationship involve not only us to grow? Have to consider your family members feeling too. We are in the bud stage. Sex is our mainstay. Only now we're beginning to talk earnestly. Although physically we are intimated; all the while sex takes center stage. I can continue with you for sex. To move beyond we need time to understand each other better especially with your mother involved. It became a threesome affair more complicated. I am a third party and your mother will hate me for enticing you."

He seemed worry I might leave him, held onto my hands and plunged his lips on mine passionately, pleading to me, "Darling I need you. You mean a lot to me. Please don't leave me. Sorry I dare not tell you earlier because I was scare on hearing you might break off. I took lots of courage to share with you because I desire to have a permanent relationship with you. I used to fantasize proposing to you to share life with you."

I brushed my lips on his, looked into his eyes and asked, "You don't have faith in me. Do you? You gave me a fulfilling life this past year, reason to want to be with you as long as you want me. I want you to be sure about your affection for me. First of all you need to explain to your mother our relationship. Hopefully she don't get too upset to be depressed. I will think of how to handle the situation and approach her once I think it through. Meanwhile you must be compose and calm. Don't let this disrupt your study."

After that I held his hand and led him to bed. It didn't take too long to stir him up and he was ready to go. I was aroused but because of bleeding I had to control my urge. We made do with heavy petting. He was ever so considerate to me. He was mature beyond his age and that made him so lovable to me.

Lying in bed he continued revealing the years of sexual life with his mother.

===================================

In narration, he related,

"I used every opportunities to get close to mother but needed to take care not to violate her modesty. I knew she wanted sexual satisfaction when I unintentionally discovered dildos of various shapes and sizes in her room after I saw one on her bed. I read at her age her libido was exceptionally high when unable to suppress her horniness resorted to self gratification using dildos. I tried to make her relax by participating in activities with me. On occasions aroused with a hard-on, pressed it on her arms purposely when she sat on the table doing her work or reading I would stand behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders gave her a massage.

Initially I asked her permission subsequently I took the liberty to massage her shoulders. She said it was soothing effect. I would slide one hand down her front and rest over her bra while massaging with the other hand. She didn't feel my roaming hand as she felt so relax as if hypnotized. I restrained from stroking her bra as she might object. Over time she relaxed and became at ease. An undone button on her blouse aroused me to slide my hand into her cleavage. My touch woke her up from a soothing daze and pushed off my hand but didn't reprimand me. I continued politely the shoulder massage and stopped venturing further.

One weekend I suggested to go biking. We had a tandem mountain bike seldom used and a great idea to have outdoor ride to enjoy nature. Mother was delighted to sit in the front while I rode behind offering me a good look at her undulating bums as she peddled. Mother was exhausted after the biking and complained about tenderness and cramp on her thighs.

After we showered we sat on the couch. Mother wore a long T shirt. I rolled up the hemline to her waist exposing her thighs and got to work rubbing ointment on her affected thighs. My hands crept higher as I rubbed. She didn't push my hands away as I reached her panties. Looking at her closed eyes quiet expression I touched her crotch and lightly fondled. She continued to close eyes and writhe her thighs, seemed enjoyed my fondling. She didn't stop me when I tugged at her panties. I got emboldened and suggested to take off her panties to apply ointment to her hips. I struggled lifted her bums pulled down the panties off her legs. For the first time I saw real womanhood. A tingling sensation in my penis and continued to massage while leering at her groin. I stroke her inner thighs, reached the pubic hair and couldn't resist to finger the labia."

Mother shook and said, "Son don't go any further please."

I was so horny, penis erected, I slid my fingers into her pussy and stroke the inner walls. Two fingers into her pussy and when her vaginal muscles naturally contracted around my fingers I relaxed, then I pressed gently on the walls again. I paced myself with finger stroking inside her pussy, it contracted, I relaxed, her pussy relaxed, then I repeated for several minutes. I read about G spot and I tried to locate that spot. Suddenly she gave a screeching moan and tremble violently. I must had found the G spot and disregarding mother's objection continued to stroke her pussy, sent her screaming and quivering continuously for a few minutes. I was so thrilled I could make mother climax. Mother stood up quickly pushed me off and hurried to the bathroom. When she came out I profusely apologized to her.

She accepted and said with a stern face, "Not again."

I threw my arms round her waist, hugged her close and kissed on her lips. She didn't reciprocate, only let our lips touched, not a passionate kiss neither a rejection kiss.

We broke off, mother said, "I need time alone to think over what happened."

I guessed she needed more time to think over as situation evolved so unexpectedly. I walked to the kitchen, poured a glass of cold water and offered to mother which she took nonchalantly. I apologized then walked out of the house gave her privacy space.

When I returned I noticed she had sort of calm and simmered down saying, "I should have not let you feel so dejected like our world collapsed. I should know better you get horny seeing my exposed genitals. Quite a normal reaction of a man. I am glad you're a man now who appreciate a woman body. Unfortunate I am your mother if not I would had swooned by you. Don't worry we still love each other dearly but I dare not go further without feeling guilty. My conscience hurts me I hope you understand son."

"I sense you're very sexual depraved and need a man who love and provide for you. I want to be that man, mum. Hope you understand me. I don't expect you to think alike but your unfulfilled looks clearly shown on your face distressed me. Let take it in our stride to lead a happy life. I will make you happy asexual way for now the way you had been doing with dildos."

She was astonished saying jokingly, "Oh son spying on his mother!"

"With so attractive a mother how could I not notice her. But I am quite sure you want the real McCoy? But I continue to serenade you to accept me the way a woman accept a man, however, a taboo others see, you have a determined son who want happiness for his dearest mother. We make our happiness our own world regardless. Let's not worry unnecessary and carry on what we both enjoy. Unless you already have a lover then I wish you luck."

"No. I'm very comfortable being single. I had suffered and cheated by men that I am afraid of men. I rather stay alone but I am not lonely because I have a loving son. You made me so happy these few months."

For sure mum was amazed I knew sexuality drive her nuts too. I hit her soft spot right on.

A few days passed and things seemed back to usual. One evening after dinner, mother seemed more cheerful and chatted, "You have grown up son. I was so surprised to feel you had an erection. I mean, this isn't exactly a sexual situation now is it? And, vivid memory giving you baths when you were young and how cute your little penis was." She realized the look of embarrassed surprise on my face. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, then another.

Was this the moment of truth, should I just tell Mom how I really feel and let what will be will be. With a churning stomach I opened my eyes, took another deep breath and let it out of my chest, "Mom, I'm in love with you." There, I had said it. Regardless of how she reacted, I felt a sense of relief.

Mother furrowed her brow. "Well, yeah, son and I love you, too, but... ."

"No, Mom. I mean, yes, of course I love you, but what I'm saying is that I'm in love with you." I saw what I just said slowly dawn upon her, mouth opened but she didn't say anything. Her eyebrows raised and lowered and her forehead furrowed as she recollect what exactly her son had just told her. Mother didn't say anything for a while."

"Oh my, son, you've taken me by surprise. Uh, I mean... ." She paused to try and understand just what she did mean.

"Son, are you saying that you got hard, your erection, was because of me?"

"Mom," I began, "After seeing how men abused you I realized you need a man who can love and protect you. I began to fantasize I be your man a few years ago that I was in love with you. Yes, I know society considers it to be wrong. I know you're probably horrified. Now I have the courage to reveal my feeling for you. I got horny when I massaged your thighs and saw your pussy. And yes my erection was because of you. I began to touch you and snuggled close to you whenever I found the opportunity. Giving you the massage stoke my craving. You would be shocked and disgusted if you saw I got an erection."

What I had said finally clicked with mother asked, "Wait, what do you mean it's okay for you to be in love with your mother?"

"I thought I was a pervert to think about you in a sexual way. So I did a lot of research. Apparently most people—mothers and sons as in our case—don't find each other sexually attractive due to some kind of cultural taboo. But some people don't feel this repulsion. I seem to be one of those people. Mom, for whatever reason, I don't know, but I find you to be sexually attractive. I have for some time now, but I only understood it and accepted it a couple of months ago. I'm sorry, Mom, but that's just how I feel strongly."

"You mean, uh... ." mother ran out of words considering the enormity of what her son was suggesting.

"I mean, Mom, to put it as clearly as I can. I want to be your lover. I want to have sex with you."

My heart was beating hard. Now that I poured out my heart to mother, I was prepared for the worse, expected her to start crying or explode in outrageous anger.

I continued before mother could say anything, "I love you beyond my ability to explain. I love you truly and deeply and if you could accept me that way, I promise you that I would give you satisfaction for the rest of my life."

Mother's mouth was open but no words were coming out. Her mind could be tormenting her, she thought, my son wants to be my lover, to make love to me, my son who I gave birth, who I bathed, whose diapers I changed, who I watched grow from a baby, to a toddler, to a teenager to a strong young man. She found her voice but she avoided the issue before us.

"Son, it's getting late. We probably should go to bed now."

I thought I had achieved something and the days ahead would see if things pan out the way I so desired. To set mother in the mood of intimacy, I lured her onto the web sites into incest stories and videos by leaving them played on the PC when I was not at home. I made plans to get close to mother like a suitor, took advantages to touch her. As mother and son we were close. I would kissed her cheeks and gave her hugs whenever appropriate. Slowly I tried to sneak closer. On occasions I would held her waist, placed my cheeks on hers and on passing to her other cheek slid my lips on hers touching lightly. First few attempts she repulsively pushed me away and became alert on guide whenever I tried to get near her. I persisted with determination and my perseverance paid off in due course.

One morning seeing her in the kitchen reached out to take things from a cabinet, I moved and held her hips to support her. She slipped and instantly my hands up on her bosom to steady her balance. I took the chance to give a squeeze on her breasts. They were soft then I realized she was braless. I placed my hands around her waist hugging her from behind and snuggled my cheeks to contact hers. I never held a woman like I was doing then. I learned from video and practicing on mother.

"She exclaimed, "Stop it" and wriggled forcefully but I held tight placed my mouth on her neck nibbled softly, slowly glide onto her earlobes to stimulate her into a mood for intimacy. In a moment she squirmed excitingly and tremor in her body. I then turned her around to face me with my arms round her waist hugged tightly. My lips found hers. Using my tongue I tried relentlessly to prise open her closed mouth. My mouth nibbled hers softly. With much effort I managed to slip my tongue in slowly to find her tongue. Her mouth opened slightly and my tongue crept in lashing with hers. She was modest and meekly wriggled free but I regain my hold on her and kissed her lustily. She reciprocated without resisting further. I achieved my initial aim of getting intimately with mother.

"After a lingering moment our mouths parted and she asked, "What was that son?"

Then I kissed her again without replying and our lips sealed to exchange each other's tongue in fiery passion and lust. She responded eagerly, comfortably melted in my embrace with our tongues dancing wildly in her mouth. My ardent action spoke, mother felt what I wanted to give her without a word.

jackjill8
jackjill8
102 Followers