Relative Deviant

Story Info
Aunt volunteers to lend a hand… …among other things.
3.4k words
4.42
55.1k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following is a completely fabricated tale about fictional characters all of whom are above the age of eighteen and are not otherwise unable to legally consent to sex. There will be descriptions of illicit acts which are not appropriate for all audiences. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

* * * * * *

Relative Deviant

The summer before my senior year was chaotic, to say the least. My parents' recent divorce put an enormous strain on our family. In fact, I feel it was their rocky relationship which caused me to be held back in ninth grade, making me the only asshole who'd be graduating after his eighteenth birthday. Dad disappeared once the ink was dry, leaving us struggling to make ends meet. I took on as much work as I could find to help. Mom was constantly stressed from her job, housework and the strain of a woman trying to raise two young men.

On top of all that there was Danny. My little brother was such a menace that after just a few days being out on summer break, he'd already been brought home by the cops once and almost burned down the garage. Even when he wasn't being a total liability, we were constantly coming home to a complete disaster. He wasn't old enough to work, but at least that little shit could pitch in a little. Clearly, he couldn't be trusted to be home alone.

One Sunday evening Danny and I were in the living room watching TV when Mom popped into the room. "I just got off the phone with Teri and she said she could help us out during the day," she announced. "She'll be here in the morning, so you two start straightening this placed up. I don't want her gossiping to your aunts that we live in a pig sty."

Teri was my dad's second to youngest sister. I had nine aunts and uncles on that side of the family and most had multiple children themselves. We were, and still are a completely loyal family, so it was no real stretch that she'd volunteer to be there for us. Everyone understood that my dad had his problems and that he left us in a jam. Furthermore, they wouldn't dare hold it against my mom for splitting with him.

Besides being loyal, there's something else that stands out in our family. Almost every single female is a complete smoke show. I have five aunts and countless cousins that share the same general features: nice hourglass figure, large natural breasts and girl-next-door good looks. All were athletic with great hair and skin, which tanned up effortlessly in the summer. While I never thought of them 'that way,' I'm surprised I didn't grow up with an Oedipal complex.

Aunt Teri had all the above characteristics but stood out a bit among her sisters. She was crass, loud and spoke with this obnoxious East Arkansas drawl. All my aunts had raven black hair, while she was more of a sandy blonde. Additionally, even though she was in her prime child-bearing years and married since high school to my uncle Ross, she remained the only one of dad's siblings without kids.

Mom would normally leave for work about fifteen minutes earlier than I did, but she insisted on staying behind to greet Teri and thank her again. When the doorbell rang, I peeled myself off the couch to answer.

Opening the door, I thought an off-duty stripper had gotten lost. The first thing I noticed was a monster set of hooters that were mostly covered by a fitted shirt with a drooping neckline. She looked kind of like my Aunt, but I don't remember her being this sexy. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. For an uncomfortable moment, I stood there gawking until she barged into the threshold, squeezed me tight around the neck and gave me a peck on the forehead.

With her raspy and gaudy voice, she bellowed, "Hey bebby, how you been? Dam boy you done got b-i-i-g!"

"Yeah, never mind," I thought. "That's her."

After making sure she was settled in, I went on to work. It was a twenty-five-minute commute, long enough to be alone with my thoughts. That's probably the first time I entertained the notion that I might have some unnatural feelings taking root.

Aunt Teri made herself right at home and soon, we had a good routine going. I would greet her in the morning and see her out at night. While mom and I worked, she looked after Danny and even though we refused time and again, she took on all the housework she could.

She was perfectly suited for the task. Mom and I were able to focus on work without having to worry about what was going on at home. As for Danny, my aunt did not put up with his bullshit and kept his ass in line all day. Additionally, it was a real treat to have to a pin up model around the house.

Mornings I was usually in a rush to get out the door, but nights, Aunt Teri would hang out for a while before she headed home. She was always nurturing, but never spoke down to me, so we had some great chats in the evenings. It was great to have a female to vent to, and she probably didn't mind the company.

I came home a little early from work one day to find Danny in the living room playing on his game console. Out the window from the breakfast nook, I saw Aunt Teri wearing what could barely pass for a bikini, sunbathing on the back lawn. Her golden skin glistened in the sun from the tanning oil, and she was taking big gulps from a plastic cup. On the kitchen counter was a bottle of whisky next to a near empty soda bottle. I gathered from the scene that she had worked hard all day and decided to enjoy the nice weather with a cocktail.

I stood there admiring her body from the window. Her amazing breasts gave way to a flat stomach, broad hips and well-toned legs. I felt my khakis seem to shrink as I glared at this objectively sexy being adorning our lawn. She lifted the cup, gave it a shake and then stood next to the chair.

"Oh, shit," I thought. "She was coming in to refill her drink."

I quickly vacated the window to avoid getting caught. Thinking on my feet I opened the refrigerator to give myself an alibi. Noticing the bulge in my pants, I made some adjustments and was able to hide it just before she emerged from the back door.

She had covered up with a t-shirt, one of mine, which draped near to her knees. An obviously curvy figure hid the fact that she was very petite. Maybe five foot two and probably a hundred pounds, her tits stretched against the thin cotton shirt, nipples erect from the sweat and AC. I did my best not to stare.

"You just getting home? How was work? she asked.

"Not great, got in a shouting match with one of the line cooks and he commenced to make the rest of my shift hell," I replied.

"I know how you feel" she said, "Just got into it with Ross on the phone earlier, looks like I'm not going home tonight."

"You know you're always welcome here. Just crash in the guestroom for the night and let him cool off." I offered.

We moved to the kitchen table to chat, like we normally did. I carried on about work and she related. She complained about how Ross was so jealous and possessive.

She squeezed and lifted her breasts and said, "Hell, ever since I got these, he wants to fight every man that looks at me."

That confirmed two suspicions I had. She had definitely gotten fake boobs and she was drunk enough to talk frankly about it. She gave them a little jiggle, lifted them and let them drop. I didn't even pretend I wasn't staring now.

"Well, they're hard not to notice. Uncle Ross is a lucky man." I stated boldly.

I couldn't believe I was discussing my aunt's tits with her. Even better, I couldn't believe her state of inebriation. At that point, she either didn't notice or didn't care that I was ogling her body right in front of her.

"Lucky man? Shit......that fucker has the sex drive of a cadaver." She complained, "once a week, maybe."

The buzzer went off on the dryer and she sprang to it, still griping about her husband. I was reminded that she had nothing but a bikini on under that shirt when she bent down to get a hamper. Her skimpy bathing suit had flossed itself halfway up her ass crack and I beheld an almost unencumbered view of her backside.

I was on edge at that point. Considering it had been a couple of days since I was able to rub one out, this was more than a young man could take. Desperately, I needed to alleviate the pressure building in my balls, and this was more than enough inspiration. I told her that I needed to go change out of my work clothes; the only excuse, I could come up with.

She announced brazenly, "I've got to piss so bad I can taste it," as if I needed to know.

The downstairs toilet wasn't working, so she followed me upstairs. That's when I got the idea to see if I could get a little more material for my spank bank. I went straight to my room, which was right next to the upstairs bathroom. As she closed the door and locked it, I retrieved a little mirror from my dresser.

* * * * * *

You see, I had a recent history of being a shameless perv. I had found this mirror out of a lipstick case which fit perfectly under the bathroom door. At the right angle, I could get a look at almost the whole room without being detected.

Sometimes my Mom's friend Karen came over and stay the night in the guestroom. She was a petite brunette with a sweet little ass, who I later found out had a crush on me. A healthy fear of my mother's wrath was likely the only thing that kept her from acting on her longings. So, forbidden from any real contact, I had to settle for glimpses of her getting out of the shower.

* * * * * *

By the time I got the mirror into place, all I could see was a pair of legs with swimsuit bottoms around the ankles. All the fun stuff was obscured by the lavatory. Nearly about to give up, I hit the pervert jackpot. I guess she must have been looking for toilet paper, but all at once, she stood up and turned toward the door. She was holding the shirt bunched up in front of her giving me a below the waist full frontal view.

What I saw was straight out of an early nineties Playboy. Distinct tan lines highlighted a neatly trimmed sandy blonde courtesy stripe pointing the way to glory land. Her hand reached behind her as she half-squatted and wiped back to front. Just barely, I could see her pale pink vulva separate and fall back into place before she discarded the paper in the bowl. I got a dangerously long look and committed the scene to memory, all while remaining quiet as possible.

With my ill-gotten treasure safely uploaded, I retreated to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. Stripping completely naked, I hopped into bed stroking my throbbing rod. Before I got too carried away, I decided it would be nice to pamper myself a little. I kept a bottle of baby oil under my bottom dresser drawer. A little lube would go a long way to help me celebrate this little victory.

With a creepy kind of pride, I sprang to my feet and strutted. Halfway across the room, dick in hand, I heard the door fly open. Frozen with shock, I just stood there, stark naked. Aunt Teri looked right at me and her reaction destroyed me.

"What you doing, boy, pulling your pecker?" she barked, letting out a deep belly laugh which cut me to the quick.

I retreated to my bed and tried to cover myself with the bedspread. My face and body began to redden as the reality of being busted in the act and the possible fall out dawned on me. The weight of my life began to pull me down and I felt myself starting to come apart. Eyes welling up with tears, I sat there, frozen.

Immediately, she started back tracking. "I'm just teasing......nothing to be ashamed of......It's normal for you to want to do that."

All I could hear was background noise to my deafening disgrace. I had just peeped on her in the bathroom and was about to revel in it by jerking off...... to my aunt. The universe was punishing me. Devastated and paralyzed with fear, I could do absolutely nothing as she stammered on, trying to console me.

Her voice suddenly softened from her normal loud and gawdy to a nurturing, reassuring tone. She apologized for bursting in, and said she felt guilty for interrupting. I think she was trying to encourage me to get back to it, but that was impossible.

"Look, hun, I feel awful. You know I didn't mean..." She said, befuddled.

She struggled to find the words to apologize, but the damage, I felt was irreparable. I didn't want her apologies; I just wanted her to leave. This was horrible, and she was just making it worse.

When she turned around, I thought she finally understood and was going to let me suffer in peace. Instead, she pulled the door closed and turned the lock. Facing me again, she shot me a devious look.

"I think I know how to get you back on track," she said, and yanked her shirt up over her head.

My t-shirt held her in a full nelson with her arms still in the sleeves. She reached into her neon orange bikini top and pulled one out and then the other. There in all their glory were the most magnificent boobs I'd ever seen. Subtly twisting back and forth at the hips, she jostled them, showing off how firm yet supple they were.

I didn't realize I had not quite covered myself up. My feelings of embarrassment and fear, it seems, had not traveled below the waist, because I was still hard as ever and clutched my fist. Moments went by as we stared at each other; Me at her tits and her at my cock.

"Go ahead," she prodded, "I ain't going to stand here all night."

"Wait," I thought. "Does she expect me to jerk off in front of her while she wags her tits at me from halfway across the room?"

Something deep in my brain must have computed her demand, because I started beating like mad. With a death grip, I rubbed hard and fast. Maybe I thought if I came fast, this moment would end. Seeing my clumsy attempts, she darted across the room toward me.

"My God, slow down, you're going to break it," she said, "gently." She leaned forward and started stroking my cock with her soft petite fingers. Unclear what to do, my hands sprung back behind me, surrendering my lower body. She tugged lightly at my dick as I watched her tits sway back and forth.

My mood transformed gradually from dread and humiliation to bliss. I could barely wrap my mind around the idea that this gorgeous woman was nearly naked in my room giving me a hand job. Growing tired of her unnatural overhand grip, she squatted and then went to her knees to accommodate a more conventional stroke. Having lost my view of her tits to the transition, her face took their place. I wanted to enjoy myself, but at the same time, the thought of making eye contact was terrifying. I adjusted my gaze to the ceiling and continued to delight in her work.

Her pace quickened and her hands tightened. She varied techniques from time-to-time evoking differing sensations. It was when she squeezed my balls that I was sure she was going to make me cum.

She slowed a moment, and I could tell she was repositioning again, although I dared not look down. It was about then I felt something warm envelop the head of my cock. Not only warm, but it felt moist as well. I peered down to see my aunts mouth engulfing the end of my dick and slowly start to bob in rhythm with her hand.

"This is mind-blowing," I thought. "My dad's little sis is giving me head!"

She continued laboring skillfully for minutes at a time without coming up for air. The few times she did, I averted my eyes. When she went back in for more, I looked back at her in awe of her sheer talent.

Occasionally she would let out a moan and the thrill would reverberate through my whole body. Her tempo picked up bringing me right to the cusp of ejaculating. I needed to warn her, but I couldn't pick out the right words to tell my aunt that I was about to jizz in her mouth.

"I'm......I'm close," was all I could stammer out. I pushed gently on her shoulders, driving home the alert, but she responded as if I were spurring her on. Her mouth constricted more, and she redoubled her efforts. I groaned, knowing release imminent.

"Shi......Oh, God, I'm cumming!" I murmured, offering one last chance to elude getting a mouthful of hot, salty dick snot.

She brought me to completion with me deep inside her mouth. The initial burst took her by surprise, but she gulped hard and soldiered on. Slower now, and more deliberate, she continued sucking until she sapped me completely. Again, she swallowed then pulled me out to inspect, making sure she didn't leave any mess behind.

When she finished, you'd have thought she was just as gratified as I was. She proudly popped back to her feet, tucked her boobs back into her swimsuit top and flipped the shirt back down in place. I was left still spooling from the orgasm she had given me. Before she left, she gave me a kiss on the forehead. She twirled around on her heels and then I watched her ass swish back and forth through the thin tail of the shirt as she strutted out the door.

Flipping the light out she called out, "get some rest." Then adding, "lock the door next time."

The door shut behind her and I was left lying naked in the dark room. The entire act took only minutes, but I played it back in my mind over and over dozens of times. It was crucial that I didn't let the memory fade, ever.

I mean, it wasn't like I could go bragging about it. The only people who had any business knowing what had just happened was she and I. At least if neither of us wanted to be formally executed by my mother, we had to keep it between us.

The condenser for the AC unit kicked on again and the cool breeze from the vents chilled my bare skin. I was nearly revived from my stupor, but still not ready to move from my spot. Resting my arm against my forehead, I pictured Aunt Teri's exquisite rack again and then her neatly manicured bush. She was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Even if I could tell anybody, who would believe me? My smoking hot aunt burst in my room, flashed her tits at me, sucked me off and swallowed my load, every drop. The notion was so sensational, so illogical, but it happened; it happened to me.

Lying there my arm brushed across something odd on my brow; something crusty. Investigating further, I realized that was the same spot Aunt Teri had kissed me after sucking my brains out. When it occurred to me what it was, I couldn't help laughing.

"I guess she didn't get every drop after all." I thought.