Sorta Relative

Story Info
I'd waited forever. . .
1.5k words
4.04
9.7k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my 18th birthday, my Aunt Gertie, my mom, my grandparents, my great aunt and uncle, Addie, and I met at a restaurant to celebrate my birthday. My aunt and I were the last 2 left and she asked if I could give her a ride home, since she had arrived at the restaurant with my mother.

I was more than glad to. ANY time I got to spend with my aunt was fantastic. I was too dumb, clueless, whatever word you want to use to realize, I wasn't expected to be going home that night. (In retrospect, I was evidently the only one that didn't know: when my grandparents left they looked at us and said have fun tonight, when my great aunt and uncle left they looked at us and said have fun tonight, when Addie left she looked at us and told us to have fun, and when my mom left she kissed me on the cheek and told me to remember I had school tomorrow. )

My aunt asked me to walk her to the door and invited me in. Then she said that she'd be right back after she got out of her dress.

"That dress was beautiful. I think."

"You THINK the dress was beautiful?"

"I'm not sure. It may have only been beautiful because you were wearing it."

She came back and kissed me. I blushed.

"Could you come here, I can't get out of this dress."

I laughed as I walked into the room. "You have no idea how many times I've heard that in my life. But that's the first time it wasn't from my mom." I walked up behind her. "Ah. Here's the problem. These little buttons that go into these little loop things." I unbuttoned the dress.

"Can you unzip me?"

"Gladly, my lady," so I held the dress at the top and unzipped it all the way down to the waist and then let go.

I had unzipped dresses for my mom all my life. She usually had on a slip underneath or she would hold the dress to her bosom when I unzipped it. My aunt didn't hold the dress to her bosom. She also wasn't wearing a slip underneath. She was wearing a string of pearls, pantyhose, perfume, and maybe deodorant. I could smell the perfume and I could see the string of pearls, her back and the pantyhose. But there was nothing else visible. "Oh! My!"

All of that registered in the seconds it took the dress to hit the floor. My aunt turned to look at me when I said oh my. Now I could see the front of my aunt, the string of pearls and the pantyhose. The blood rushed to my face and other parts of my body, too.

I had dreamed a long time of seeing my aunt like this. But when it happened, I tripped over my own feet trying to move away. I said "I'm sorry" and walked/stumbled/fell out of her room. I went into the living room and tried to calm my racing heart. And calm the other place the blood rushed to.

She walked out wearing a nightgown that came down to below her knees. The pantyhose seemed to be gone. I had no idea if the pearls were still on her or not. She came and sat next to me on the sofa. I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. And I didn't mean to look at you naked. I won't ever tell anyone. I promise!"

"Look me in the eyes." I looked up at her. "I wanted you to see me like that. I wanted you to see me naked. Completely naked. Without pantyhose or anything.... Would you like to see me completely naked?"

All I could do was nod.

She stood up add took a deep breath. "I'm going to get undressed and get into my bed. If you want to see me completely naked, I'll be there. Lock the door, turn off the lights, and come join me. If you don't want to see me that way, turn off the lights, lock the door on your way out and go home. Either choice won't change the way I feel about you." Then she turned and went into her room.

I could barely move. My hands were shaking so bad I could barely lock the door or turn off the lights. I walked into her room. Shut the door and turned out the light. I undressed quietly and walked to the side of bed and got in under the covers. I scooted over next to her without touching her and asked her to turn on the bedside lamp.

"Am I only allowed to look or can I touch you also?" She nodded. "Does that mean I can touch?" She nodded again. "Is this just for tonight?" She shook her head. "So I don't have to try and do everything this one night?" She shook her head again. "Can I kiss you?" She nodded again. "Can I touch your breasts?" Another nod. "Can I touch your butt?" Another nod. "Can I kiss your elbow?" Another nod, with a smile "Will you kiss my elbow?" A nod with a laugh. "Will you touch my butt?" Another nod with a laugh. "Will you respect me in the morning?" A nod. "Do you promise that you won't think I'm a weirdo?" She shook her head. "Will you bring me breakfast in bed?" A shrug. "Will you let me eat you for breakfast?" Her eyes got wide. "Can I eat you tonight?" Her eyes got really wide. "Can I call you Nancy?" i got a halfway shrug.

"I'm going to start looking at you now. Okay?" A happy nod. I started to pull the covers down then stopped. "I want to kiss you first."

She leaned up to meet my lips and I kissed her. As I pulled the covers down a little, I'd kiss what I'd uncover. Her shoulders, beautifully white. Her armpits(very hairy). Her arms. Her chest. Her breasts. I licked all the way around her breasts and circled smaller and smaller until I reached the right nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and flicked the tip with my tongue. That triggered the first orgasm. Doing the same thing to the left triggered orgasm number 2.

I kissed my way down across her belly and then tongued her belly button. I kissed my way around her pubic hair and went out to her hips. I alternated kissing the outside of her legs to her feet and sucked on her toes. Orgasm number 3. Kissing my way back up alternating legs brought me to realize the inside of her left knee drew an intense reaction but the right knee didn't. When I got to the top of her thighs I started licking her outer lips. Then I sucked as much of them into my mouth as I could. When I licked up her slit to her and finished at her clit she had a 4th orgasm and she drenched my chin with her juices. And I kept licking up her slit until she begged me to suck her clit. When I sucked her clit I slipped a finger inside her. After the 5th orgasm and accompanying flood of fluids she begged me to fuck her.

"Are you sure? I've never done it before."

She motioned for me to lay down beside her then took the end of my dick in her mouth. I won't say that it was fantastic, but it took me about 15 seconds to come. After she swallowed, she said "Now. Fuck me!"

I moved back between her legs and slid my dick into her. She was soaking wet. Her slick velvet channel kept grasping my dick and she was panting hard and when I came she came. And I got another flood of fluids. I stayed inside her until I got soft and slipped out.

I said I needed to use the bathroom and she told me to bring back a towel. She laid the towel down over the wet spot and she told me I could sleep there. I guess I gave her a funny look because she told me she had been sleeping in that bed for quite a while and she'd never had a problem with wetting the bed until I got there.

So I laid down on the towel and reached over to turn off the light. When I rolled back, she cuddled into me and we both fell asleep quickly.

It might have been a good idea to shower after sex need because we woke up stuck to each other. Bodily fluids, pubic hair and leg hair. She went in the bathroom to shower and I went to the kitchen and cooked bacon and eggs. When she came out of the bathroom to eat breakfast, I fucked her from behind. She didn't come, but I definitely did. Then she wanted to know why i wanted to call her Nancy. i told her it was kinda like her maiden name Nantzhe. Before she was ever married. so she gave me permission.

She went back to the bathroom and wiped off her legs then put on a maxi pad and fresh underwear. I walked towards her and she shook her head told me to wait till tonight. I left for home to shower and change and she went to work.