Sorta Relative Ch. 02

Story Info
The second day.
3.2k words
4.33
4.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home from work, my mom was waiting. "Neil Frederick Jamison, we need to talk." Standing there with her hands on her hips, hips cocked to the side and tapping one foot she looked damn cute. "Or should I just call you Fred?"

My mom was a single mother with help from Uncle Frankie and Aunt Evie. Brown hair, 5'8", 140#, C cup breasts, and incredibly beautiful. I couldn't deny it, even if she was my mom. "Neil, we couldn't get very much done today at work. I had one person that couldn't stop smiling, and 5 others that couldn't concentrate for wishing that the same thing could happen to them."

Mom, there are 6 people in your office. Are you saying you were wishing?

Not with you. Just the same thing only by somebody else, I think. But, anyway. What are you going to do with Gertie? When you've explored whatever it is you're exploring. When you get bored with her. Leave her?

"Mom. What am I going to do when she gets bored with me? When I've explored every inch of her, inside and out. When she decides she wants someone more her age. Or when she decides she wants to go back to her asexual lifestyle. What do I do then? I move on. She moves on. We go back to what it's been like before yesterday if we can. I can't imagine ever not wanting to be with her. But if we're not together, I'll know the answer to some questions that were answered last night. Can I please a woman? Is my dick big enough? Were women that were hairy really something I wanted to see? Stuff like that."

"Have your girlfriends all been shaved or trimmed?"

"Mom! I've never had any girlfriends. You're that only woman that I had ever seen remotely close to being naked. Well, you and Aunt Evie, and neither of you shave under your arms. Aunt Evie doesn't even shave her legs and I think she's sexy for her age. And I've seen hair sticking out the legs of your panties. So I might not have been thinking of my aunt when I jerked off that night."

"You've jerked off thinking about me?"

"Yes Mom. Sorry. You're sexy, you're beautiful, I've seen you in your bra and panties I would love to do the things to you that I did to Nancy. But not tonight because I didn't finish the job I started. But if she and I aren't going to be an "item", I would be glad to do you next. Only without the fucking. Unless you really want to."

"Well aren't you just Mr. Confidence. Typical male. Get one girl to sleep with you and suddenly you're God's gift to women."

"No, Mom, women are a gift, and I want to unwrap as many of them as I can."

I grabbed my clothes and headed to my aunt's house. When I got there, I knocked on the door and she yelled come in.

"Fred, I gave you the key to my door. You and I are the only ones that have one. You can use it anytime you want. And I do mean anytime. Supper is almost ready. I hope you like what I've cooked. I wasn't sure what you were hungry for or what." She paused for a breath, "why are you smiling like that?"

"You called me Fred. Is it because I called you Nancy?"

Not exactly. They wanted to know why I was smiling today and I was telling them what you had done and somebody asked what my lovers name was and I realized I couldn't tell then Neil because then they'd know and I didn't want them to know and why are you smiling?

I was smiling because she was beautiful. 4'8". 100 pounds. DD breasts. Fantastic curves. Straight jet black hair. Armless blouse that left her armpit hair exposed. A pair of shorts that didn't hide that she didn't shave above the knee.

"🎶You are so beautiful to me " She told me to hush. "🎶 you are so beautiful to me 🎵 can't you see?" She kissed me.

"If you keep singing, we won't get anything to eat because I'll attack you and the food will all burn."

"🎵 if the food all burns, then I'll eat you. If there's no food to eat, then I'll eat you, yes it's true ooo ooooooo 🎶" she laughed. "🎶You're what I have a thirst for, you're my meal and my dessert course. Cause you. Are. So. Beautiful. To. Me.🎵

She put her hand on my crotch. "That's not fair. I'm soaking wet, and you're not even hard."

"You finish supper and I'll take a shower. And let's see who's finished first, is that okay?"

She nodded and I went to take a quick shower. When I walked out I asked get how she managed to just be finishing supper when I showed up. She said she might have gotten a call from Aunt Evie when I left the farm and from your mom when i left the house.

I asked her if she was going to sit down and eat but she claimed she was too nervous to eat. I reassured her there was nothing to be nervous about.

I finished eating, rinsed my dishes off and put them in the dishwasher. She smiled at me and told me I was the only person who ever did that. Her ex-husband and her boys just left the dishes wherever they ate.

I asked her why would I want to make her life more difficult.

She just smiled and asked me if we could go to her bedroom so I could give her a backrub. That sounded like an excellent idea to me so we head to the bedroom after locking the doors and turning off the lights.

She laid down on the bed and I went into the bathroom to get a towel. I held it up and said "just in case". She smiled and lifted the pillow revealing another towel "just in case". That made both of us start laughing.

I leaned over and told her I wanted to kiss her. She placed her arms around my neck and told me she wanted me to kiss her. And that she hoped I didn't stop at a kiss. I told her that her wish was my command, but after tonight we should have a long talk.

I told her to roll over on her stomach so I could give her a nice backrub. I was pretty sure I heard a whimper. I started at her shoulders and realized that she didn't have any bra straps. As I worked my way down I discovered there was no bra strap across her back either. Working lower, I didn't discover at evidence of underwear at all. I tried not to rush but I might have hurried more than I intended down the outside of her legs and back up the inside to her butt. I leaned up and whispered that I wanted her to take her blouse off.

She took her blouse off and dropped her shorts to the floor as well and laid back down. I looked at her and told her it was a beautiful sight. She told me it wasn't, but it was nice of me to lie. I put my hands on her shoulders and started rubbing them again following my hands with my lips. She was breathing heavy by the time I reached her feet and orgasmed when I sucked on her toes.

I massaged and kissed my way back up the insides of her legs. Her breathing was getting kind of ragged by the time I got up to the crease where her butt cheeks met her thigh and I licked across the seam then I moved over to lick the other seam.

Kissed my way up to the top of her cheeks then spread the cheeks apart and licked down the crack of her ass. She was moaning lifting her ass up to meet my tongue. She reached back and tried to force my face between her cheeks.

"Lick my ass. Tongue my ass. Tongue fuck my ass. Ungh- uh- uh- fuuuuuuuccccck" and I felt her ass spasm around my tongue and my chin got flooded and she collapsed on the bed. "oh. Damn. That was awesome. Let me catch my breath. Shit. Look in the drawer" She pointed at the nightstand. "use that"

When I opened the drawer there was a jar of Vaseline. "put some on your dick and smear some on my ass. Mary says to stick it way up in there really good"

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure I want to do this. I'm not sure if I can do this."

I scooped a big glob of the Vaseline out of the jar and wiped it on her butthole. I used my middle finger to smear it around and pressed against her puckered hole. I got it a little bit in then pulled back. I pressed again going a little deeper until I got past the resistance. I thrust my finger in and out slowly then faster until she stopped wincing and started moaning. I reached over and grabbed the pillow she wasn't laying on and pulled it down beside her, laid the towel on top of it and told her to stick her butt up in the air.

I pulled my finger out to get more Vaseline and was fascinated to watch her butthole do little spasms. Like a fish gasping for air. I scooped more Vaseline out and pushed in with my middle finger and index finger. She said ooowww then ahhhh as my fingers went through the resistance. I kept on finger fucking her ass and moved over between her legs. She was matching my thrusts by thrusting her hips up. I reached over and scooped out more Vaseline and coated my dick leaving a lot on the head.

"reach back and spread your cheeks apart". She did and I could watch her butthole stretch and flex as my fingers went in and out. I moved into position closer to my target. I pulled my fingers out and pressed the head of my dick against her hole. I felt it clench against the intrusion. When she went forward with her hips I did too. Pursuing her asshole with my dick. Keeping pressure against her I felt the head slip a little further in. I felt the head stretching the muscle out.

"Ohhhh FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!" I stopped. "uhhhhnnnhhh. Go slow." I pressed a little more and felt her muscle close back as the head of my dick went deeper. "okay. A little more". I got another inch of 2 inside her. "is it all the way in?" I told her it was about halfway in. She took a deep breath and told me on the count of three to stick it all the way in. I told her okay.

"One. Two. Three. Ohhhhhhhffffuuuuccckkk. Don't move. Don't move. Let me get used to it." I couldn't have moved if I wanted to. Her ass had a grip like a vice on my dick.. Her breathing calmed down and I could feel the muscles relax some. "okay." Deep breath. "Okay." Another breath. "I'm not going to die." More deep breaths. I could feel the muscle flexing around my dick. "OK" Another deep breath. " fuck my asshole"

I started slowly fucking her ass. The ohhhs slowly changed to ahhhs as she moved her hand underneath her. I was reaching underneath her with my clean hand (the one that my fingers hadn't been up her ass). Together we were rubbing her pussy while I fucked her ass. Her ass started to tighten up as I started thrusting faster and when she came, so did I.

"Fred. I can't breathe." I lifted my weight off her and pulled up. I watched as I pulled my dick out of her. Her ass stayed open and a little bit of cum oozed out. I moved over and laid beside her.

"Wow!" that was all I could think to say.

"Just wow?" Nancy was still catching her breath too.

"Wow. That was fucking fantastic! Thank You? I can't believe you let me fuck you in the ass? Is that why you were so nervous?"

"Promise not to laugh, okay?" I nodded. "I was pretty sure you were going to kiss me all over my back and stuff. And I thought you might kiss my butthole. And I was scared."

"is that why you had a brand new jar of Vaseline in your bedside table?" she shook her head. "Were you scared I was not going to fit in your ass?" She shook her head.

"okay. Okay. Don't laugh. I was scared you were going to be kissing around back there and I'd fart." I didn't laugh. It took everything I had in me not to, but I didn't laugh.

I looked at the clock. It was 8:30. "Nancy. How about we take a shower and get the Vaseline washed off us, then we get back in the bed. I think there were a couple of places I kissed last night that I want to explore further." She smiled and started walking toward the bathroom. And farted.

I joined her in the shower, both of us laughing. I soaped her up using a🧽. Her shoulders, her arms, her back, her butt, the crack of her butt, between her legs, down her legs. Then I told her to turn around and I started at her shoulders working down: under her arms, under her breasts, across her belly, between her legs and down her legs to her feet.

"Now you rinse off and I'll wash up." I washed myself while she rinsed off. "now let me see if you're good and clean". I lifted her arms and licked her armpits, licked both her nipples, stuck my tongue in her belly button and licked her slit. "everything tastes clean. Wanna go get dirty again?"

"You rinse off and let me check you." I rinsed off and she licked my nipples, then went to her knees to take my dick in her mouth. All the way into her mouth then pulled back and lifted my testicle to lick them. "everything's a.o.k."

I turned the water off. "Nancy, let's save a towel, let me lick you dry." She said she didn't think that was possible. "At least let me try"

It didn't work. It she wasn't patient enough to let me get her dry. She reached out and grabbed a towel and started drying my back and hair. "Stand up, I can wash towels. You're going to get me wet before you ever get me dry." And when I stood up she knelt down and took my dick in her mouth "well that's all clean, and that's what's important."

I grabbed a towel just in case and we went to the bed. "Fred, lay down here. Let's see if I can make you feel as good as you made me feel last night." She kissed my neck, she sucked on my earlobes, then she licked and sucked on my nipples, stuck her tongue in my belly button and sucked on my balls. Then she licked up the underside of my dick and stuck her tongue in my pee hole.

"Wait one second" I picked her up by the waist and moved her lower body within reach. "Now, continue". While she was sucking, licking, and nibbling on my dick, I was running my fingers up and down the edges of her cunt. I li with her teeth cked my finger and slid it up and down the furrow of her slit. I felt her clit start to harden when my finger was sliding over it. I felt her labia her thicker and more moist.

She finally started giving me a serious blow job. "Let me know if I do something you like." I thought that was dumb because I was liking all of it. Until she scraped the backside of the head with her teeth when she was withdrawing. That wasn't all that enjoyable. She finally got all the way down and i could feel the head of my dick going in her throat. 3 times of that and I tapped her on the back and told her i was fixing to come.

She drew back until only the head was in her mouth and started stroking the shaft furiously. When I came she caught it all in her mouth she sat up to show it to me on her tongue, then swallowed.

The look on her face made me laugh. "I'm guessing you won't be doing that again?"

She shook her head and asked me if I would be offended if next time she just spit it out.

"Nancy, I wouldn't be offended if we never do anything sexual again. I'd be disappointed, but I'd probably get over it in 10-12 years. But anyways, can I eat you now? "

"Not right now. I need to go pee." She went and when she came back she was wearing panties. "Let's just cuddle."

"Your wish is my command. Let's cuddle."

~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~

"Fred, it's hard to cuddle when you're poking me in the butt with your dick"

"I'm can't help it. You're sexy."

"You're sexy, too. But roll over. I'll cuddle up to you. And I promise I won't poke you in the butt with my dick." I rolled over, she rolled over, then I felt her hand on my dick. "your dick is beautiful. I love it. I just want to pet it and squeeze it and name it George."

"Did you just quote a cartoon?"

"I may have. But there's not anything cartoonish about what I'm going to do. " She did down a little and slipped her other arm under me and proceeded to do some serious stroking. Both hands going the same way. Both hands going opposite ways. Then she started steadily stroking while she was humping against my ass.

I could tell she was getting turned on because her nipples were getting harder against my back, her breaths started getting shallower, her strokes became slightly irregular. She had me close to coming when she came and she gripped my dick and was jerking it around like she was going to rip it off. She managed to do just enough that I came too.

"Oh. Fuck. Was it good for you?"

"I'll know more when I get my dick reattached. But I came."

She looked over my shoulder. "oh damn, you came?"

"Yes, I came. Can you let my dick go? I think you may have stretched it out if shape."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"it's okay. Can we go to sleep now? Or do you want to 'cuddle' some more?

"I am sleepy. "

She must have been really sleepy because she fell asleep in 5 minutes. I was probably 5 minutes behind her.