Relaxation After a Busy Day

Story Info
I enjoy sucking my boyfriends cock.
795 words
4.27
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsBird
MsBird
12 Followers

Relaxation after a busy day

All characters are 18 or older.

You were working all day, so, I decided to make you dinner. I prepared your favorite, salmon with some salads. The table was already set when you got home. I kissed you to say hi but you gave me only a short kiss.

"I missed you. I missed your lips," I said.

"You did?" you asked and kissed me again. This time a little bit longer. "What else did you miss about me?"

"You know I missed all of you. I was thinking about you all day."

"Do you want another kiss?" you asked and placed your hand on my neck to stop me from kissing you.

"Yes, please let me kiss you... Please... I'll be such a good girl."

Without removing your hand from my neck, you kissed me and quickly pulled back. Too much teasing!

"Please... you can't leave me like that," I wanted more but you didn't allow me to continue. You didn't kiss me again.

"I see the dinner is ready. Let's go to eat," you said.

I was a bit frustrated but I obeyed you. I put the food on the table, we ate and drank some wine. As we were eating, you were talking about how hard your day was. I wanted to make you feel better. You were working so hard today. Of course, I still was irritated because I didn't get a full kiss from you.

"Please may I kiss you?" I asked.

You looked at me and kissed me passionately. It was a very good kiss. I was waiting for it all evening...

"Thank you for a kiss," I said. "Do you know what else I want?" I didn't wait for an answer. We were sitting on the couch, so, I sat on your lap facing you, and kissed you one more time. I started unbuttoning your blue shirt and kissing your neck at the same time.

"Oh... THIS is what you want," you smiled.

I didn't stop. Your shirt was unbuttoned, so I went down your chest until I reached your pants. I took your belt and pants off and I started to kiss your cock through the briefs.

"Go on, take it off," you said.

I removed them to have better access. I opened my mouth, ready to receive your cock.

"Come on, suck it."

I did as you told me to. I loved sucking your cock, feeling its taste and size in my mouth. I closed my eyes to really feel it and enjoy the moment. Few moments later I felt your hands around my head and my neck. You kept me still and started to fuck my mouth roughly. I couldn't catch my breath for some time but you kept using my mouth. You kept forcing my head towards your cock making me suck it deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, you stopped. I could finally catch my breath. You made me look at you by firmly holding my hair. You slapped my face with your other hand.

"Do you want some more?" you asked.

"Yes. Please, let me suck you."

"You are such a slut," you slapped me again and forced my head on your cock again.

While I was sucking it my tongue was doing a job of its own. I circled it around the head of your cock. I let my saliva flow to make sure your cock feels the best. You were guiding me with your hands, I was completely under your control. Completely yours.

"I think you forgot something," you said.

I stopped and looked at you surprised. What could I forget?

"Lick my balls, sweety."

You didn't wait for me to realize and you pushed my head down to your balls. I massaged them with my tongue and gently sucked them. I was making sure they have a lot of cum for me. I didn't forget your cock, though. I took it into my hand and stroked it. I took my time to make your cock feel good. Your cock is the most important. Your little moans turned me on so much I was stroking you even faster while paying even more attention to your balls.

You took my head again and made me return to sucking your cock. I didn't mind that. You made me suck it even faster. I thought you will make me lose my mind with so much speed. I knew you are about to cum soon. I couldn't wait to taste your cum. Finally, I felt your delicious cum in my mouth. I swallowed every bit with a lot of pleasure. I cleaned your cock thoroughly and gave the last kiss for the night.

"Satisfied?" you asked.

"Yes, indeed. Thank you."


MsBird
MsBird
12 Followers