One Year Internship Ch. 17 - Wk 40

Story Info
Megan Does a Bachelor Party.
24.4k words
4.89
4.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 17

Week 40

The wind is screaming through my hair as I lounge on the back corner of the boat. Phil told me were doing about twenty knots, however fast that is. The reason I am on this boat at all is to be good company for Phil, and a handful of his friends and coworkers, for his bachelor party. While I am enjoying being out on a boat, I am also preparing for what the next full day is going to be like.

I keep to the front of my mind, 'You are strong. You are capable. You can handle anything. This situation is here for you to take control. Go out and do it.'

I have quite the conundrum. The experience I had at the New Year's party could have broken me for any and all sexual activities with a man, but it didn't.

At the very minimum, it should have steered me away from doing any unpredictable sexual events with multiple men, especially six guys, like this trip, but it didn't.

Instead, the weeks that followed caused me to refocus on taking control and working to lead all situations, especially the more challenging ones. As such, a part of me now seems to enjoy the more extreme opportunities that have surfaced, like a second personality.

So, when Phil asked me if I would be interested in doing this, I considered it. When he told me how much they would be willing to compensate me for it, I accepted.

Back to the present, where I am here on a nice boat, headed toward a resort several miles off the coast. We are supposed to party on the boat for a while before going onto land. Once we dock, we are supposed to have lunch and enjoy ourselves on the beach for a while. At some point, we may have a light dinner, maybe enjoy some dancing, and then make our way back to the suite. Once we are in the suite, I assume that I will be sucking and fucking all these guys into the night.

Most of me is actually looking forward to this. In fact, I forced my schedule this past week to be very light on purpose, as I wanted to be very horny and hungry for this event.

I glance across the stern and see Frank. He is a short handsome guy with dimples. He was one of the guys who interviewed me almost a year ago. He and another guy from Sales fucked me every which way, including my first ever double penetration. I have fucked him several more times throughout the past several months. I would classify him as the usual sales guy; somewhat selfish in his sexual desires but compensates me well for the inconvenience.

Sitting across from him are my favorite porno guys, Bob, and Jeff. I call them my porno guys because they always want to fuck me together and they always want to finish by cumming on my face, porno style.

I look into the cabin and see Phil driving the boat. He is a Vice President in Sales, working for Victor. Ever since the New Year's debacle, Victor has asked Phil to watch over me and make sure the sales guys do not take advantage of me. Phil is in his early forties, tall, with a mustache. He has been a considerate lover, unusual for guys in sales, at least the few times I have been with him this year.

Standing next to him are his best friends, who do not work for Tri-Star. Gary is a college buddy of his, who is the biggest of the group. He is probably six foot six and overall, a really large man. His other friend, Adam, is a short unassuming guy. He has nice blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. I am not sure where they met or how they know each other, but if he is in Phil's small circle invited to this event, he must be okay.

They all seem nice, and for the most part I am looking forward to today. I hope the guys treat me well and the sex is good.

My day dreaming is broken as Frank calls on me. I redirect my attention to him and ask, "What?"

Frank replied, "Now that we are away from shore, do you think you could come over and hang out with us?"

"I know what hanging out with you means Frank."

"We just want to get a good look at your sexy body in that bikini. You are smoking hot, Megan."

I guess it was bound to get started at some point. Why not now, right? I got up and closed the short gap to the other side of the stern. Now as I stood about a foot from Frank, I asked, "Do you really think I have a smoking hot body or are you just horny?"

The three guys laughed. Frank reached over and wrapped his arm around my waist and rebutted, "You are smoking hot Megan. I remember when I first interviewed you." He tried to pinch my midsection, but after six months of intense exercise, there wasn't much to grab, "You had a wee bit of baby fat in some areas of your body. But that is all gone now. I am not sure if you fucked it all off or what."

Bob and Jeff were nodding their heads in agreement. I took a glance at myself. Aside from the basic need for a tan, I was hot. All of my hard work in the gym and on the greenway was coming through. I was down to under ten percent body fat, had chiseled abs that Ashley would be proud of, and muscle definition in all the right areas.

I playfully asked, "So, let me ask you guys. What are you going to do with this smoking hot body today?"

Bob replied, "Us guys made a pact to not wear you out too soon."

Jeff jumped in, "Yeah, we need to pace ourselves."

Frank added, "So we were thinking maybe we could just touch you a little bit while we are still headed out to the spot where we are going to stop and relax."

I looked the three guys over. They all had grins on their faces, like they were being so sly. I suggested, "Well guys, why don't you take turns eating my sweet pussy and I will blow each of you until you shoot your loads in my mouth?"

I surprised even myself with the crassness of my suggestion, though I meant it. Thinking about all the potential sex with these guys today and my lack of sex this past week had made me really horny. To be honest, had they not suggested we get started, I might have done so myself.

Frank liked the idea and announced, "Let's get her naked boys. Remember, pace yourselves."

In a blink of an eye, I had hands pulling the strings of my bikini and pulling it off. Frank picked me up and carried me over to the larger sofa a few feet away. Two hands started squeezing my tits as the action was quickly getting started.

Frank lay me down on the sofa and I spread my legs inviting the first volunteer to get started. Jeff was first between my legs. He did not start slowly, as I felt his face push into my groin and his tongue start searching for something to lick. Neither Bob nor Jeff had been much for eating pussy in any of our previous sessions, and I was starting to remember why.

I soon got distracted as Frank dropped his half erect manhood into my mouth. I think it was Bob who continued to play with my tits. Of all the action, I believe it was sucking on Frank's fat cock was what started my blood moving.

Every five to ten minutes, the guys would switch. Bob was a little better at eating pussy, but not by much. Jeff used one of his learned maneuvers from porn and hung my head over the edge of the sofa so he could enter me at the right angle. His cock was long and skinny and slid down my practiced throat easily at that angle.

For the next several minutes, Jeff was fucking my mouth, Bob was eating my pussy, and Frank had my tits wrapped around his cock.

Phil came out of the cabin and commented, "Guys, we are at the spot. You might want to finish or cut it off until a little later. This is a pretty populated area and we do not need to be turned in."

The guys all groaned and started to pull away. Frank dismounted my chest and Jeff pulled his cock out of my throat. As I sat up, I smiled at Phil. I was determined to make this the best bachelor party he could imagine.

I suggested, "Why don't I get myself set up in the cabin and one by one you guys can come in and I will release a little tension for you?"

The guys looked at each other and all nodded. I continued, "I think Phil should be first. I mean, this is his party."

They continued to nod in agreement. I stood up, grabbed my bikini, and headed to the cabin. I found a small footstool with a cushion. It looked like it would be the right height to sit on and be suitable for what I wanted to do. My experience told me I should put a towel over the stool, just in case.

Phil joined me a couple minutes later. I was already sitting on the stool facing the doorway. "Come over here big boy," I exclaimed.

I saw his bright, energetic smile underneath his bushy mustache. I had been with Phil a few times, and vaguely remembered what he was like. It all came rushing back to me when he pulled his cock out of his shorts. He is above average in length and width, but he was always a little hairy, until now. "You decided to trim your pubes, Phil?"

He laughed. "Last time we were together, you told me that if I did not trim up, you would never deepthroat me again. And I did not want to pass that up."

I shared a laugh with him. "Well get over here so I can inspect a little more closely."

A very aggressive, if not extreme streak dominated my thoughts. As soon as he lowered his board shorts, I was pulling him into me, attacking his cock. It was like I was starving, and this was my first meal in days. I sucked in his appendage, practically swallowing it before it had a chance to get fully hard. It caused Phil to gasp, "Oh my god, Megan."

I realized this and slowed down and refocused. I needed to get him hard so I could enjoy him properly. I pulled off of him slightly and suckled him more thoroughly, bringing his big unit to life. As I felt him stiffen in my mouth, I started to massage his big, heavy balls.

Soon, his 8-inch cock was at full mast, and I was working to get it down my throat. I could hear moaning coming from Phil, but it seemed very much off in the distance as I was entranced with what I was doing with my mouth. I concentrated on the heft of his thick cock squeezing past the tiny entrance of my throat as I relaxed and let it slide down.

I went to work, squeezing his cock with my throat as I ground my mouth into his freshly trimmed pubes. I was so far in I was able to tongue his balls with his shlong still deep inside my gullet. Phil's moans were so loud, the guys out on the deck could probably hear him. I looked up at him just as he exclaimed, "Meeegaaan, you're so gooood. I am going to cum!"

This weekend, I was looking forward to tasting and feeling this group of men, including their yummy cum. There was no chance that I wanted Phil to send his load down my throat without me first sampling it. So, I pulled him most of the way out and gripped his glistening cock and started jerking him.

Phil groaned loudly as he started to gush his thick, creamy juice into my mouth. I had remembered our previous escapades and knew he was going to give me a heavy donation. I held his first offering in my mouth, examining it, enjoying it, running my tongue through it. It barely had any flavor, but the texture was intoxicating.

I had started to get into a bit of a daze when the next offering came gushing into my mouth. It flowed all the to the back, almost causing me to choke. My experience kicked in, and I recovered quickly. I swallowed the combined loads and readied myself for the next gush.

Phil groaned loudly again and again as he pumped what seemed like a quart of semen into my mouth. With each gush, I circled my tongue around it, playing with it, enjoying it, tasting it. Then I would swallow and tickle the head of his cock that was sitting on the edge of my mouth as I waited for the next one to come.

Finally, Phil was done. I was beaming with happiness, as I cleaned his cock. I licked up and down each side, pulled it into my mouth and slid up and down it several times. My tongue worked over the slit at the end of his cock digging out any lasting bits of goodness. Then I let his cock fall from my mouth with one final 'pop'.

When I glanced up at Phil, he looked drained, like I had pulled the life right out of him. He took a few steps back and sat in the captain's chair. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. I asked, "Phil, are you okay?"

It was Bob that answered from just inside the door. "I think you wore him out with that performance. It looked epic."

Jeff was standing next to him and added on, "I think we are ready for a similar performance. Are you up for it?"

I gave them a mischievous smile and wagged them over. As they approached, I reminded them that their cum was supposed to go in my mouth this time, and not on my face. Each of them gave me a snide response. The new Megan kicked in, "Listen guys, I am not going to be sitting on this boat with cum stuck to my face for the next few hours. If you can't wait until we are in the hotel room, then you can go back on deck right now."

Both guys straightened up and apologized. I felt a sense of power, but also a sense of gratitude. I did want to please them. "Okay, now that we have that worked out, let's get to pleasing those cocks."

Both guys pulled their shorts down and flipped out their meat. Bob had a pretty regular cock, that was hard already. I got started on him first. I reached over and started stroking Jeff's long skinny cock, working to bring it back to full attention.

Over the past several months, I have gotten very good at multi-tasking, sexually. Whether it is taking a cock from behind while blowing another guy. Or even in the most extreme cases, where I have to entertain a bunch of guys, like today. I am quite good at pleasing more than one man at a time. In this case, it was pretty simple for me to suck on one dick while using my hands to keep the other somewhat pleased.

Because of its size, Phil's cock was a good warm-up for me. It loosened my throat up a bit and warmed my jaw up to the all the work I was about to put in.

I moved over to Jeff, realizing that if I put my mouth on him, he would come to attention a lot faster. With my left hand, I was stroking Bob, and with my right hand, I started playing with Jeff's balls.

My most common technique to bring a partially erect unit to full mast is to play with their balls while increasing the suction each time I pull off. Push down on his cock while jiggling the balls. Suck a little harder as I pull away.

Jeff seemed to enjoy it as his dick got hard as a rock. I moved back over to Bob and swallowed his cock easily, garnering a moan out of him. I started stroking Jeff to keep him going. Back and forth I went for several minutes, making sure neither of them went without the warm of my mouth or the squeeze of my throat for very long.

After several minutes, the guys started jabbing back and forth about how close they were. I got the impression they were trying to time their busts as usual. I pulled Jeff out of my mouth and expressed, "Remember guys, you are not cumming on my face. I don't think there is any need for you to align your timing."

Bob replied, "I think it is still a bit of kink for us Megan."

Jeff added, "Are you sure we can't cum on your face?"

I continued to stroke both of them. "I am most definitely sure." I tried to think of a way they might be able to have some fun without causing me a mess. Then it hit me, "Guys, I will make a deal with you. I am willing to let you shoot your cum in my mouth at the same time if you promise to actually shoot it in my mouth."

Both guys smiled as big as they could and slapped a high five. I went back to work, sliding my mouth down Bob first. I worked diligently on both of them, moving them closer to their orgasms.

A few minutes later, as I came off of Jeff, they both pulled away and said, "We got this." I had seen this routine before. Usually, I kneel down a little bit and present my face, eyes closed. Then they would simultaneously shoot rope after rope of cum all over my face. It was usually a challenge to see if they could completely cover all of my exposed skin.

This time, however, there was supposed to be no facial. Instead, I sat more upright, tilted my head slightly, and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Jeff grabbed a clump of my hair and repositioned me in between he and Bob, as they furiously pumped away at their cocks.

I had watched enough porn to understand the tendencies of guys like these two. I knew what they were doing and what to do next.

"Come on boys. Fill my mouth with your creamy cum. I want to taste you," I taunted them.

It did not take long. Bob was the first to shoot. I was thankful that he lined his cock up to my wide-open mouth before he started firing. No matter how much they shot into my mouth, I was determined to hold it, and show it to them, before swallowing it down. A classic turn-on for the porn watching man.

Bob had fired a few shots into my mouth when Jeff finally let loose. Thankfully, he also lined the head of his cock correctly before letting loose. Time seemed to stop for me as Bob and Jeff continued to unload in my mouth. I visualized the amount of cum that usually ends up on my face, gathering in my mouth. I moved my tongue around and felt the combined thick, gooey, gathering.

Bob finished and wiped the end of his cock on my bottom lip. Jeff had a few more shots and them some dribble. He also wiped his cockhead on my bottom lip. I sat there for a moment, with my mouth open, allowing them to gaze at what they had done. My mouth was probably three quarters full of their combined sperm. I moved my tongue around to tease them a little bit before swallowing their full load. I had done this fancy maneuver a time or two before, so I was able to do so without choking.

I reached out to Bob and pulled him close and sucked his cock again, pulling any remaining bits of cum that might have been missed. As I was doing the same for Jeff, I heard Adam come into the cabin to ask how things were going.

Bob replied, "We are just finishing up here."

Jeff added, "My man, if you have never had the pleasure of Megan's mouth on your cock, you are in for a treat."

I returned back to my stool as the guys shuffled in and out. I noticed that sometime during the dual blowjob, Phil had recovered and left the cabin. Before long, the other guys were gone, and it was just Adam and I left. I looked into his stark blue eyes and could see some concern.

So, I asked, "Adam, how come you are nervous?"

He responded, "I don't know. I guess it is because I am married, and it has been a long time since I have been with anybody other than my wife."

"Did you know what was going to be a part of this bachelor party?"

"I was not sure what was going to happen on this trip to be honest. I'm still not sure."

"Well, I assume all of you guys are going to have a good time and I am here to be part of providing that good time."

He seemed lost in thought. I continued, "I mean, do you not want to do this... any of this? You know you don't have to if you don't want to."

He seemed to come to life a little and replied, "No I think I want to. I am just trying to figure things out. Are you here to give us all blowjobs? Or are you going to have sex as well? I am not sure what all is available to me; to us. I am sorry if that seems forward."

I smiled at him. I could see that Phil did not do a very good job of setting expectations with Adam.

"Adam, I am great to talk to. I am fun to be with. And on this particular trip, I am here to make almost every one of your sexual fantasies come true."

"Every one?"

"Almost every one. I cannot promise to accommodate every fetish you may have."

I could see him getting a little more excited. "But what if I want you to blow me and swallow my cum?"

"That is what I am doing right now. That is why I am on this stool. I have already done Phil, Jeff, and Bob. I guess that means you are supposed to be next."

That seemed to put him on the spot. He got nervous all over again. I wanted to help him out, but also wanted to get this moving. "Adam, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. But I am willing and interested if you are."