Relaxation Technique

Story Info
She helps her boyfriend relax before a presentation.
1.2k words
4.48
3.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the nights to have insomnia, this was the absolute worst. Tomorrow, the biggest presentation of his career would take place. And he would be a zombie.

He tried breathing deeply, only to find his chest wouldn't expand. Shit. He couldn't breathe. He was going to die in bed the night before the biggest presentation of his career. Which meant that Kevin would present. And Kevin would invariably screw it up, because, well, he was Kevin, and that's just what he did. Shit!

His chest still wouldn't expand. He took a shallow breath through his nose, but that wasn't enough air. Jeez, he was about to start hyperventilating. Just calm down, he told himself. Just calm down.

Of course, telling himself to calm down during the beginning of a panic attack only made things worse. The panic heightened as he hyperventilated even more.

"What's wrong?" His girlfriend's voice cut through the panic. "You're worried about that presentation, right?" She reached out and placed her small hand on his chest.

Her touch was soothing. His chest expanded, and he was finally able to take a deep breath. "Yeah," he breathed.

"Oh, sweetie." She put her head on his chest. "You can do this. You've been preparing for weeks. I've heard you doing this presentation in your sleep. You're so ready for this, babe."

He took another deep breath. His body was beginning to loosen, although there was still tension in his neck and shoulders.

"How about we do some of those relaxation exercises we worked on?" she suggested, gently rubbing his chest.

Indecision gripped him. While the relaxation techniques she had taught him were very helpful, he didn't want to keep her up later than necessary. Her schedule was more flexible than his, but she still needed her sleep to function the next day.

"I don't want to keep you up," he smiled, stroking her arm.

"It won't take very long," she insisted, continuing to gently rub. "And you'll feel much better afterward, trust me."

It was the "trust me" that sealed it for him. Even though he felt guilty about accepting her help, he also knew the relaxation tips would clear his mind and allow both of them to sleep.

"Okay, we're going to take a bit of a shortcut right now," she explained. "Roll onto your side, so you can spoon with me."

He did as she said. Her smaller body felt perfect nestled into his. More of the tension unwound in his neck and shoulders.

"Doesn't that feel better?" she asked, facing away from him.

"Yeah," he sighed.

"I know how to make you feel completely relaxed," she said. "The big spoon goes slack."

At the sound of those words, the remaining tension in his body vanished. His eyes rolled back into his head, and his head lolled back on his neck. It was as though someone had given him a joint and a shot of high-proof vodka at the same time. He was utterly limp with relaxation, and it felt amazing. No more stress, no more worries. A soft sigh escaped his lips.

"I can make you feel even better," his girlfriend murmured. Her words slid right past him. The motion of her ass against his groin, on the other hand, did not. She was slowly grinding herself against him.

The warmth of her body had begun to lull him to sleep, yet her grinding left one part of his body awake. Insistently awake, actually. His brain had been dulled by the post-hypnotic trigger, so he couldn't even summon words. He settled on moaning.

His girlfriend continued to rub her butt against him. She moved his arm underneath her shirt. He was glad of that, because he was too relaxed to control his limbs effectively. His palm cupped her small breast. The hard nipple pressed into his hand. She put her arm over his, guiding his hand over her breast. Together, they rubbed her breast slowly. She positioned his hand so that his index and middle fingers formed a "V." Then, she moved his fingers up and down. On the upward motion, the nipple hit the webbing between his fingers.

Even in his blissed-out state, he didn't miss her sharp inhale. He squeezed her breast slightly, which made her moan. She draped one leg over his so she could grind herself against his thigh. The sleepy warmth that had been coursing through his body became white heat.

Something soft and silky rubbed against his thigh, then fell away somewhere beneath the covers. Then, he felt her wetness directly against his thigh as she moved back and forth. If he was hard before, there was absolute granite in his boxers now. He felt her move away from him. She pulled his boxers down his hips, and rolled back over so her ass rested firmly in his lap.

It was heavenly. Her soft skin rubbed against him. There were no barriers between them. The only thing that could make it better was being inside of her.

Apparently, she felt the same way. He felt her wet warmth move from his thigh. She positioned herself so that he could enter her. He was too limp to move much, but once they were joined, he began a slow thrust.

"Oh, that feels so good," she moaned. "I'm so glad I, oh, installed that trigger, ah, the last time I put you under."

He didn't understand what she was talking about. Nor did he care. All that mattered was being inside of her, cupping those wonderful breasts, and coming. If it was heavenly before, he was in the very center of paradise now. The warmth, the smooth skin, and the lazy pleasure flowing through his body made him feel like he was floating on a cloud.

While he could have kept floating for longer, his body had other ideas. So did hers. He felt her muscles contract, and her body shake. There was already a building pressure in his groin. The sensation of soft tightness triggered an explosion. He came with a loud moan. His head lolled forward onto her shoulder.

For a few minutes, they lay entwined. Sleep was a soft, warm blanket, and it felt like he was being tucked in as relaxation washed over his body.

"I'll clean you off," she said, rolling onto her elbows. "All you have to do now is close your eyes, think about how great you're going to do tomorrow, and sleep." At the word "sleep," his already heavy eyelids shut, and he fell into sleep's embrace.

The next day, his presentation was flawless. Senior leaders congratulated him. They complimented him on his confidence and his delivery. It was one of the best days at work he ever had.

He was still basking in the glow when he came home. "How did it go?" his girlfriend asked expectantly when he walked through the door.

"Excellent!" he enthused. "My boss was really impressed, and the senior leaders told me how well I did."

"That's great!" She threw her arms around him. He lifted her in the air and spun her around, which made her giggle. "We should celebrate," she said coyly when he put her down.

His eyebrows rose and a smile spread across his face. "What did you have in mind?" he asked, trying (and failing) not to sound too eager.

She grinned back. "Let's take a victory lap," she replied.

His eyes immediately glazed over, and his shoulders slumped. She took his hand and led him into the bedroom. He didn't resist as she pushed him onto the bed. "Congratulations, sweetie," she purred as she straddled him. "This time, I'll even let you remember what we did."

A slow, sleepy smile spread across his face as she undressed him.