Relearning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she squirmed under his tongue as her clit became hypersensitive and her whole body tingled. "Stop! Oohh stop, stop." she whispered, stroking his hair. Shane looked up at her as he kissed her inner thighs and Scarlett lay back, panting for breath.

Shane started to slide his finger out and she tensed and bucked her hips. "That's only one finger babe and fuck...you're tight...take a few deep breaths." he whispered, squeezing her hand. She inhaled deeply and as she breathed out, Shane withdrew his finger slowly. Scarlett groaned and winced slightly.

Shane leaned up over her and kissed her. "Oh my God, my abs are sore!" she whispered. "That was intense, I couldn't even make any noise cos I came so hard." she whispered.

He nodded at her with his eyes wide and his mouth smiling slightly. "I know, I was worried I wouldn't get my finger back! Even after you came, your muscles clamped down so tightly." he said. "Are you feeling nervous?" he asked, quietly.

She put her head down, embarrassed. "I don't know. I feel relaxed and I'm wet...and I came so..." she shrugged. He kissed her and wrapped his arms around her.

"You certainly did." he said, chuckling as he leaned in to kiss her again. Shane lay back on the bed and Scarlett turned on to her side and looked at him. Shane ran his hand up her torso and grasped her ribs, pulling her towards him. "Can we take this off now?" he asked softly, looking at her and slipping his hand down and under her top. She nodded reluctantly, sat up and put her arms up in the air to allow him to remove her top. Shane kissed her softly, down her neck and chest to her torso. "What's this?" he asked, stroking a line of fine hair from her belly button down her lower stomach.

Scarlett looked down at her stomach. "Hair." she said, quietly.

"That's new. I thought only men got hair there like that! Have you something to tell me?!" he laughed nervously.

Scarlett sunk away from him, folding her arms across herself. "It's because of a thing with my ovaries." she said, looking down, embarrassed.

"Oh. Right." Shane said awkwardly, noticing Scarlett was uncomfortable. "Are you OK, babe?" he asked softly, bowing his head to try and meet her gaze.

"Ehh...I'd rather just keep my top on." Scarlett said with her voice wobbling, turning away from him, reaching for her top and putting it back on again.

She sat on the edge of the bed with her back to him. "Sorry." Shane said, softly. "I guess I've just done the exact thing you didn't want," he said with a quiet, nervous laugh. She didn't respond. "Scarlett..." Shane said, sliding over to her on the bed. She didn't look round. He slid his legs off the side and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. "So...this 'thing' with your ovaries. What happened?" he asked.

Scarlett shrugged, still looking down. "I don't know. The doctor was quite dismissive. I thought it was cos of my pill that my periods were all over the place and I couldn't manage my weight and then he was asking me questions about my spots and if there was other hair growth. He said my body produces too much of male hormones. He wasn't very helpful." she said.

"Did he not give you any medicines?" Shane asked, puzzled.

Scarlett looked at him briefly and then back down at the floor. "There isn't any 'medicine' for it, there's no way to fix it. The doctor said I needed to eat a healthy diet and exercise to lose weight, he told me this means I could be infertile then asked if I had internet acess and told me to look it up on Google."

"And that's it?" Shane asked, angrily. "What sort of doctor is he?!"

"A man, who doesn't have time for 'women's problems' and acted like I was wasting his time. So I haven't been back since then. I've been trying to lose weight but..." she shrugged.

"What a prick! But you do eat a healthy diet and exercise...you're way better than me. I don't see what else you can do?!" Shane said, exasperated. "Is there nothing else?" he asked.

Scarlett shook her head and pursed her lips. "Not really, he offered my that pill I was on before but it didn't actually help before and I think it just masked it all."

"Right. Ok." Shane said. "Is there anything I can do?" he asked. "Apart from not drawing attention to your body when you've told me you're self-conscious, like the dick that I am!" he said, shaking his head. Scarlett laughed and looked at him, shaking her head. "I'm sorry about that." he said.

Scarlett shrugged "That's OK." She looked down at the ground again "I feel a bit awkward now." she said.

Shane put his arm around her and pulled her against him. "Yeah. The moment has kind of passed, I think." he said.

"Sorry" she whispered.

"No, don't be daft! We said we'd see how it goes. It was me that put my foot in it anyway." he laughed nervously. "I know you probably had an idea of how it was going to be and now you're beating yourself up about it so stop!" he said, kissing her head. "Why don't we get dressed and go downstairs for a cuppa?" he asked.

Scarlett clasped him in a hug and he kissed her head again. "Yeah, let's do that." she smiled.

"It'll take a while to get used to being back together, Scarl. Don't worry, there's no rush." he said. "It'll be worth it!" he smiled.

12