Release!

Story Info
After six weeks of denial you allow me an orgasm.
3.6k words
4.12
4.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the fourth entry in "The Notebook" series (following "Pure Pleasure"), but can be enjoyed by itself as well.

----

It is Saturday afternoon, and you are in the bedroom, folding and sorting laundry, putting some into a suitcase.

"Well, you have been pretty good over the last week. Let me see what your score is. I have an urge to be mean some more before I leave on my business trip."

"Yes, ma'am, here is my notebook."

"Hmm, a whole 21 points. Not quite enough for being fucked with a strap-on, but not bad. How long has it been since your last orgasm?"

"Six weeks, ma'am."

"Mhm, six weeks, you must be so horny. What would you say if I asked you if you wanted to come?"

I know that you're laying a trap, but I am not falling for it.

"I'm not allowed to come, ma'am, so I would beg you to please deny me."

"Very good. Let's see if you can actually remember that when it matters. I need a break from packing, and playing with my toy for half an hour is just what I need. Let's see if I can break you. Strip, lay on your back and then put on a blindfold and your nipple clamps."

"Yes, ma'am, right away. Thank you for playing with me."

I take off my clothes, grab the required items and am in bed before you can decide which bra to pack.

"Looks like you are already very hard. Tell me how excited you are."

You grab my hard member, and slowly start to touch it. Not quite stroking it, but just letting your fingers run over the shaft.

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you for taking the time to tease me before you leave. It has been so long, and being allowed to touch you almost daily, and give you all this pleasure, while you deny mine so cruelly has been so arousing. I don't think I have ever been so horny before."

You grab my penis, but do not move your hand at all.

"That sounds nice, imagine how nice an orgasm after six whole weeks would feel like. But what's rule 1?"

"I am not allowed to come, ma'am."

You grab my penis, but do not move your hand at all.

"That's right. Only I get to decide if I let you break this rule."

Dare I get excited? Six weeks has been almost the longest I've even been denied, and you might want to take this chance before you're gone for two weeks. You start stroking me slowly and softly.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, ma'am, this feels so nice."

You keep a slow and steady pace, while gripping very lightly so that I barely feel it, making me agonizingly horny.

"Mhm, maybe a bit more? Would you like that?"

"If it pleases you ma'am."

"Yes, it does. I want to get you really close, to see if you can behave."

You grip a bit tighter, but still go very slowly, almost at a standstill. I start moaning in pleasure and desperation.

"MMMMMHHHHMMM, YES, that feels so good. Please..."

I pause, not sure what I am even allowed to ask for.

"Please what?", you ask sharply, as you stop.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, you are in charge. I love being under your total control."

"That'll be minus 5 points. But for now let's continue."

Despite admonishing me, you still speed up slightly, making sure to make every stroke go fully from the tip to the base.

"YES. YES. Thank you."

You giggle, apparently amused by the intense pleasure I'm experience, and increase the speed even more.

"YES. That's so good. YES.... Ma'am, please... please."

"YES?"

"Please, I'm so close" I swallow, forcing myself to continue "Please don't let me come. I am not allowed to come."

You just say "OK", and stop at once. I am still straining with the after-effects of the stimulation, taking breathing quickly while focusing on enjoying as much residual pleasures as I can, but it subsides, and I leave out a long sigh.

"Hahaha, that looked so frustrating. I'll give you two minutes, and then we'll do it again."

I groan. I was hoping to get an orgasm today, but you seem more interested in torturing me with a lack thereof.

"Don't complain, or it'll be 5 more points. I enjoy making you suffer, so you will suffer."

"Yes, ma'am, I am grateful to be allowed to suffer for you."

"Very good. Ready for round 2?"

You don't actually wait for an answer, but grab my penis with your left hand this time, while your right hand gently massages my balls.

"They feel so full. Six weeks. I had dozens of orgasms in that time."

The break was too short to allow me to fully recover, and with the added stimulation on my balls, my arousal reaches new record levels.

"I loved seeing all your orgasms, ma'am, they are my biggest pleasure."

You again speed up the stroking, pausing at the head every once in a while to rub it. It does not take me long to get close to the point I know I am not allowed to cross, and I once again plead with you to make me suffer.

"Please, ma'am, I am getting close again. Please deny me and keep me super horny."

Just like before you immediately stop with a brief "OK". I try to gather my composure again, while you run both of your hands over my balls.

"You know, you are getting very good at begging for denial. I am thinking, but I'm not promising anything yet, that I *might* actually let you come and drain these balls today, if you can make it through a few more rounds of this, and keep practicing your begging."

I am surprised by this development, but also very excited, which does not escape your notice.

"Looks like you want that. Do you want to be brought close to the edge and made to beg not to come, over and over?"

As always, you phrase your question in the most manipulative way, but with the chance of an orgasm on the horizon, I am eager to do whatever you want.

"Yes, ma'am, I love it when you torture me like this, always close to coming, but never allowed to be there. I will beg for it, I will do anything for you to deny me."

You laugh, and tug on my nipple clamps.

"Good, these are still on tight. You're all ready for the next round, then."

You start slowly stroking my penis again, while your other hand flicks against my nipple clamps, before digging your nails into my sides. The pain only adds additional fuel to my arousal, and I am fully melting in your hands now. My breathing is speeding up, indicating that I am nearing the next edge soon, but you are set to draw it out more cruelly and slow your strokes down to a crawl. I can feel an orgasm approaching agonizingly slowly, not sure if it will ever actually get there, but you are unmoved by my moaning, and keep going slower and slower. Just when I think I might not even be able to get there, an entire orgasm wave is starting to build up. I can tell that, if I was allowed to have it, this would be one of the most intense orgasms of my life. It takes me immense self control to follow your rules, and beg you, despite the almost overwhelming desire to let it continue, to stop.

"Please, ma'am, this is a really big one. Please take it away from me, and don't let me come."

As expected, you respond with another immediate "OK", but less expected, you also remove the clamps from both of my nipples immediately after you stop.

"OW!"

"I told you I wanted you to suffer."

You rub my sensitive nipples a few times for good measure, before you continue.

"I like this; hearing you giving up such an intense pleasure for me is really hot. But I know it's been six weeks, so if you can make it through on more round, I'll let you come in the one after."

"Yes, ma'am, I will be obedient, and do anything you want. I will kiss your feet after you let me come."

"That sounds nice, I'll take it. But first, you need to suffer a bit more."

You start by massaging my balls with both hands.

"Ah, yes, they really need to be drained. Imagine how nice it'll feel after this long time. Might just be the strongest orgasm you've ever had."

"Yes, ma'am, it will be so good. Thank you for your generosity."

My penis feels like it might burst, as it is calling for attention, in anticipation of the long-awaited release. You explore it with your finger tips, starting from the bottom all the way up to the tip. You circle one finger around the tip that is glistening with precum. It is so sensitive, the tickling sensation makes me jump, but you hold me down.

"Don't you dare move. If you move, we're done for today."

I try to lie perfectly still while you take pleasure in rubbing the liquid into my cock head, making me squirm in agony. You put your finger in my mouth.

"Here, try some"

I reluctantly lick a drop off your finger. You resume stroking my penis slowly, using only two fingers, while your other hand starts pinching my nipples. At this point, my arousal is off the charts, and even this very light play makes me approach another edge rapidly. Not wanting to lose my opportunity for a real, punishment-free, orgasm, I once again implore you to not let me come (yet!).

"Ma'am, this feels so good, and I am getting really close. Please, please, please stop, I am not allowed to come."

Unlike before you do not stop immediately, but continue for a few more strokes, apparently testing my self-control, but then you remove your hand from my penis again and start rubbing my legs.

"Very good. You have really learned your rules. Now, before we get to your reward, I want to make sure you understand. You are not allowed to come, and you must beg me to not let you. Even though I told you that I will let you come, I still expect you to follow the protocol."

"Yes, ma'am, of course, I will follow the rules as you instruct."

"Good. Shall we continue, or do you need a few more minutes?"

I am so horny I could come right away if you let me, so I do not want any further delays.

"I'm ready, if it pleases you."

"Very well, then."

You start even slower than before, running a single finger up and down my penis, and softly flicking my nipples.

"Are you excited? A six week load. Do you think it will have been worth the wait?"

"Ooooh, yes, ma'am, it will be soooo good. I love it when you deny me for such a long time, it makes my orgasms such unforgettable events."

You roll your finger halfway around my penis, still rubbing it very softly.

"I guess then now is a good time to tell you that I'm going to ruin it."

You form a full grip and start stroking slowly, but I'm too shocked to focus on the pleasure.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, what?"

"I think you heard me. You get to come today, but it is going to be a ruined orgasm. I will stroke you until you are sooooo close to what would be the best orgasm you've ever had, and then I'm going to stop. And you won't get it."

"Ma'am, please, don't ruin it. It's been six weeks. Please."

"You don't want it? Ok, I should be packing anyway."

You let go, but I can tell that you are still waiting there.

"No, that's not what I meant. What I meant was..."

I pause.

"What's rule 2?"

"I'm not allowed to ask to come. I'm sorry, ma'am, you are in charge, and I will do whatever you want."

You grab my penis again, and continue stroking it at the same slow speed as before.

"Excellent, it's settled, then. I've always wanted to ruin an orgasm. I might even let you see what a real one looks like later when I get to enjoy one; or maybe I'll just leave you blindfolded for the rest of the day."

Your strokes speed up slightly, but you are making every effort to make this as teasy as possible.

"Thank you, ma'am, this feels so nice."

You take your other hand to fondle my balls, before grabbing them tightly.

"So full, so loaded. Imagine how nice it would feel if I just let you shoot your load, and experience all this pleasure. Do you even remember what an orgasm feels like?"

"Barely, ma'am, it's been so long."

My breathing becomes faster as I slowly get closer to the edge.

"Think about what I am taking away from you, how absolutely amazing this could feel. But you're not gonna get it because of your denial fetish. Because you wanted this."

"Yes, ma'am, I wanted this, thank you for being so mean and cruel with me."

"You think this is mean? I could just never let you have a full orgasm again, only ruined ones. That would be mean. How would you like that?"

"I... mmmh... Ma'am, I'm getting really close. I'm almost there."

At this point, I am completely desperate, and a tear forms in my eye as I continue my pleading.

"Please don't let me come, ma'am, I'm not allowed to."

I know you still expect me to beg for denial, despite the other plans you have for me, and I am completely at your non-existent mercy.

"No, not today. Today you are going to come. Kind of."

You give me a few more soft strokes, until you can feel that I am just about to come and then immediately let go. While my sperm comes out in a sad trickle down my still-hard penis, you take the opportunity to slap my balls, harder and harder, as if to encourage them to discharge more of their contents. I groan, and yelp in pain, while you can't stop laughing.

"Hahaha, this looks so frustrating. It could have been so nice, and I turned it into torture instead. And it was so much fun, I should do this more often."

"Please don't do this every time, ma'am."

You stop laughing.

"We'll see, but that's my decision. Be grateful I let you come at all. And I believe you promised to kiss my feet in gratitude."

I know better than to argue, and get on the floor, gently kissing your feet

"Thank you, ma'am, for allowing me a ruined release after only six weeks of denial."

"You're welcome. I'm glad we got this out of the way and set your denial counter back to zero. I'll have to consider if I want to ruin it again when the time comes in a few weeks."

I kiss your feet again.

"Thank you for your generosity, ma'am. I am not allowed to come."

You withdraw your feet and move to continue packing.

"I need to finish this. Clean yourself up, and then I want you to wait naked in the corner with your blindfold on until I want your services. And I don't want to hear a single sound until then."

I do as ordered, standing naked in the corner, still hard and horny.

"Hands behind your back. You had your fun for today."

Time is crawling by as you sort through your clothes, sometimes commenting things like "You'd love seeing me wear this bra." or "Maybe I should bring a bikini. Just imagine me tanning at the pool."

My mind keeps being occupied by these images, which does nothing to quell my erection, leaving me to suffer quietly in the corner. I'm starting to get bored when you whisper in my ear "I have an idea to keep you entertained."

I can feel a slight tug on my penis as you put some sort of fabric on it.

"It's still so hard. Keep it that way. If my panties fall down before I'm done, you'll get a spanking."

The threatened funishment, as I like the idea of getting spanked, renews my excitement, and I try to keep my mind on more of my fantasies while you finish your packing. When you relieve me, your panties are barely hanging onto my penis, but I did not let them drop.

"Good boy. Since *you* already came today, I have some catching up to do."

You lead me to the bed, and order me to kneel on the floor. You press my head forward, and I can smell it approaching your pussy.

"Lick!" you order, and I am all too happy to oblige. While you sit on the edge of the bed, enjoying the sensation of my tongue on your labia and clit, teasing you gently, before plunging into the center, and tickling you, you also continue your taunting.

"I'm gonna have such a good orgasm, thinking about your ruin from earlier. Being able to decide if, when, and how you come is such a power rush that excites me more than you can believe. And to know that you do this willingly and eagerly to yourself, obeying my every command, eager to be allowed to lick me, not even allowed to see how sexy I am, is so hot."

You push my head away, and I can hear the vibrator turn on.

"Stay."

You are really testing your control over me and my obedience today.

"Now tell me how much you enjoy serving me."

"Yes, ma'am. I am honored to be allowed to lick you in preparation for your masturbation, working you up, before you use the vibrator to get you to climax. I thank you for keeping me horny and desperate, and not allowed to come, while I get to enjoy your many orgasms."

You start moaning loudly, the vibrator doing its magic more quickly than usual.

"Yes, YES, AAAH"

You breathe heavily, and intensely, almost at the climax.

"Tell... me... you... suffer."

"You were so generous to ruin my orgasm today, after six weeks of not coming. I was so desperate and horny, and you made it the most frustrating experience; and now I am still frustrated and horny. Especially after I thought you would give me a full orgasm, you crushed my spirit by taking it away. But you are in charge, and can do with my orgasms as you please."

"OOOOOHHHH... AAAAHHH. YES. SUFFER. AAAH."

Your screams of pleasure get louder, and I continue.

"And then you made me thank you for this torture by kissing your feet. And I felt so aroused by the humiliation."

"AAHAHAAAHH"

You come long and hard, before I hear you fall down on the bed, and turn off the vibrator.

"That was so good. I should take my friend here with me."

"Yes, you should, ma'am, you deserve many more orgasms. Um, may I ask what the plan is for me during your trip?"

"What do you mean?", you respond sharply.

"I mean... I... don't know... you'll be gone for three weeks, and..."

"Are you asking to be allowed masturbate while I'm gone?"

"Um, no, ma'am, I know rule 4 is that I can't ask, but... I was thinking... I don't know."

"NO, absolutely not. Rules are rules, you are not allowed to masturbate. If I let you play with yourself while I'm gone, you're just going to wish I never come back."

"No, ma'am, I want you to come back, but two weeks is a long time without you."

"Without anyone touching your penis you mean... My answer is and stays no, you cannot play with yourself. And to make sure that you actually miss me, you will hit your balls with the crop every day: Once on the first day, twice on the second day, three times on the third day, and so on. That'll make you wish that I come back as soon as possible."

I was hoping for some mercy, but should have known better.

"Thank you, ma'am, for letting me hurt myself for you."

"You're welcome. And I will want video evidence. Any strike that is not as hard as I like it, will be delivered by me when I'm back, but twice, and extra hard. So you better really get in there."

"Yes, ma'am, I will do my best."

"And of course you are going to keep reviewing your rules every day. But you know what, after this amazing orgasm I just had, I feel generous, and I will make a schedule for you, when you can put in your butt plug, when you are allowed to torture your nipples with the clamps, how often you may smack your thighs with a paddle, in addition to the ball slaps. I'll also give you some tasks; maybe I'll send you to the grocery store wearing your bra and panties, and you'll have to clean the bathroom while wearing a maid outfit. I want pictures."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you for being so generous."

"I think this is going to be a fun two weeks. I *might* even let you know when I masturbate to the videos of you slapping your balls, and enjoy how desperately you'll wait for my return, to maybe touch you again."