Pure Pleasure

Story Info
You use me for your pleasure while still keeping me denied.
1.5k words
4.25
5.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ytelite
ytelite
8 Followers

Author's note: This is the third entry in "The Notebook" series (following "The Teasing Session"), but can be enjoyed by itself as well.

--------

It's Friday night. We just got back home from a nice dinner in town and late night stroll, and as soon as we are through the door you order "You. Me. Bedroom. NOW"

You immediately run off, with me following on your heels, and I undress just as quickly as you. When we are both naked, you turn towards me and embrace me tightly.

"This was a nice dinner, but I've been horny all day, and can't wait for you to make me come."

My hard member presses against your flesh, and you reach down to grab it.

"So hard, just the way I like it. I think I'll want you inside today. Would you like that, penetrate me and fuck me hard?"

"Yes, ma'am, I would love that."

Your demeanor is in stark contrast to last weekend, when you did not even let me see you or touch my penis. You must have seen the excitement on my face, as you remind me:

"Don't forget your rules. What's rule number 1?"

"I am not allowed to come, ma'am. Thank you for reminding me."

Of course, as you well know, teasing and the threat of denying me the pleasure of an orgasm only makes me even hornier. You let go of me and get onto the bed on your back.

"Why don't you start by rubbing my feet. They're a bit sore from the walk."

I quickly comply, and massage each of your feet with both hands for a bit. You look exhausted, but happy, and I slowly move my hands upwards on your legs, caressing your hips, and running them up and down the inside of your thighs.

"Yes, that's nice. Now get me the vibrator, a condom and two clamps, and join me in bed."

I fetch the requested items from our toy drawer, and hand them to you.

"Put it on", you say, referring to the condom, "you're already leaking, and I don't want a mess all over the bed."

After five weeks of denial, my penis is indeed in a constant state of leaking precum whenever you tease it. I cover it with the condom, and get into bed next to you. You have already started riding the vibrator, placing it tightly on your vulva.

"Put these on, too." you order curtly, pointing at the clamps.

I put one on each of my nipples, which only adds to my horniness.

"Yes, feel the pain. Now touch me, and tell me how much you are suffering."

I reach across your body, and run one hand down your side and the other one up towards your chest.

"Do you like my boobs?"

"Yes, ma'am, I love them. They are absolutely gorgeous."

"Go ahead, touch them."

I take both hands and gently caress the underside of your voluptuous breasts, running around the sides, to the top, leading to your shoulders, and then back down again, to hold them firmly, while you turn up the vibrator a bit.

"Yes, that's nice. Grab them. And don't forget to tell me how horny you are."

"Yes, ma'am, I love touching you and helping you get to an orgasm. It has been five weeks since you last let me come, and I am getting very desperate. Every time I give you one a massage, I get to see you naked, and it fills me with even more desire for what I can't have. The daily reminders that I am not allowed to come or even touch myself, also make me want exactly that so much more."

I remove one hand from your breasts and instead run it along your thigh, and gently kiss and lick the now exposed nipple.

"Mhm, yes, that's so hot. Go on."

My penis is really testing how much the condom can stretch, trying to grow to a size I didn't even know it could have. I watch your body move up and down rhythmically, as you approach an orgasm.

"I love being denied by you, and watching you enjoying what I'm not allowed to. Please, ma'am, don't let me come today."

"Don't worry, I wo... wo.... wooooooon't... ooooohh, MHM, YES, that's so good. Uff, hahaha, it tickles."

You don't give any indication that you would stop, and my hands are still touching your gorgeous body, trying to find new ways to add to your pleasure.

"It's so hot that you are in total control of my orgasms, and that only you get to touch me. It is also very mean, and cruel, especially the last session where you didn't even let me touch you."

"Aww, poor thing. But you get to touch me all the time when you give me a massage! Mmmmm..."

You already seem to be approaching another climax, and your breathing becomes faster.

"I love making your suffer. AAAAHH, YES, MMMHH".

I put my tongue on your breast, circling the nipple slowly, before getting closer and sucking on it gently, while you have your second orgasm. You turn off the vibrator and push me away onto my back.

"You seem to enjoy the suffering, too. Look how happy you are!"

My penis is indeed giving every indication that it enjoys not being allowed to explode. As I lay on my back, it stands perfectly vertical like a tent-pole.

"I want you inside, now."

You climb on top of me and direct my hard member to enter you. I give out a soft moan, as this it he first direct stimulation I have gotten in more than two weeks.

"Now, don't forget your rules. You are not allowed to come, and...?"

"If I get close to coming, I have to beg you not to let me, ma'am."

"Good boy. Now don't move, let me warm up a bit."

You gently sway back and forth a bit to loosen up, before you move up and down ever-so-slightly, just enough to feel my penis slide inside you.

"Grab my boobs." you order, which I oblige in happily.

Your movement becomes faster, up and down, and I can feel how wet you are, as my penis slides in and out of your vagina. You stop, and look into my eyes.

"Look at me! And fuck me real hard. NOW."

I start lifting my hips from the bed, and slamming them back down, trying to keep my balance with my feet on the silky sheets, pounding you as hard as I can.

"YES. HARDER."

I increase my speed a bit.

"HARDER!"

With every pumping of my hips, I feel my penis getting harder, and your pussy contracting on it tighter.

"HARDER! And don't you dare come, or you won't get any stimulation or orgasms for the next three months."

Spurned on by your order, and made even harder by this threat, I go as fast as I possible can for a bit, but run out of breath after a minute or so.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes, ma'am, thank you for allowing me inside you. But I need a short break."

"Ok, then let me continue."

You once again start moving slowly up and down, really emphasizing each penetrative movement, and I can feel an orgasm incoming.

"Please, I'm getting close."

"Please what?" you ask sharply.

I swallow, and continue, according to the rules you have me read every day:

"Please, ma'am, do not let me come. I'm begging you, please keep me denied and horny. You should have all the pleasure, not me."

Having to beg not to come makes me feel very humiliated, which further feeds my horniness and desperation. I am indeed very close to the point of no return, but fight the incoming orgasm, fearing the punishment you were threatening.

"Hmm, let me think."

You have me penetrate you a few more times, before you sink down on me, with my penis deep inside you, and stop.

"Yes, of course, I could give you what you want. What do I get in exchange?"

Having just been made me beg not to come was already humiliating, but now you are even asking me to give you something for the privilege.

"I... I don't know."

"How about five slaps on the balls?"

"If it pleases you, ma'am."

"That wasn't really a question. You will get five slaps on the balls, and better thank me for giving you what you begged for."

"Yes, of course, ma'am. Thank you for denying me, and not letting me have an orgasm."

You get off of me, and spread my legs, holding away my penis with one hand, you use the other to administer the slaps.

"One. Two. Three. Four. And Five."

"Thank you for hurting my balls in exchange for not letting me come, ma'am."

"Look at that, you seem to be learning. Now give me my vibrator, feeling your penis inside me has made me extra horny, and *I* can still have a few orgasms. You better make them strong ones, because you are definitely not getting any while you have negative points."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you for allowing me to serve for your pleasure."

ytelite
ytelite
8 Followers