Release of Guilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow me." She led me into a large bathroom. "Let me get a good look at you." With that her hands began rubbing my body.

"You have very nice shoulders." As her hands continued down my back. "What a nice ass you have that makes you very sexy." No one had ever said anything about my ass before. I was becoming more relaxed as Ana's hands continued their exploration.

"Women must be very jealous of your legs. They are perfectly shaped and very smooth. In a minute they will look even better."

Turning to my front her hands moved down my neck and onto my chest. "You have the makings of nice breasts and wonderful nipples." At that point she stopped and kissed each one and then sucked my right one. "Oh yes was her only comment."

Finally, she reached my cock and balls. "You have a perfect cock especially for those desiring to become a cross dresser and experience new forms of sexual gratification. You are perfect."

I didn't know whether to say thank you or blush. I blushed.

"The first thing we need to do is shave all your hair below the neck, arms, legs, and pubic hair. Subs are required to be totally naked meaning no body hair. With that Ana produced shaving cream and a razor."

To be continued.

12