Relighting the Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you are..." she paused, "special."

By this point Nikole was stood with her back pressed against the door, legs slightly apart. Mark was stood with one leg in between hers and an open palmed hand pressed against the door next to her head as he leaned over her. He had a great view down the front of her robe which had been pulled to the side slightly due to the quick movements which lead her there. Time almost stood still as the two neighbours stood there in their almost-embrace.

Thank you for saving me, my hero" Nikole taunted.

"How could I not have you all to myself? You are... very... sexy, if I may say so"

"Why of course you can, but I should probably get going, I have work soon, we can't stand here all day you know" she laughed.

As she turned around to open the door he pressed into her from behind, her eyes shot open wide as she felt his tool nestle itself between her supple cheeks. She froze in place, loving the way it felt, loving the fact that she had done that to him.

"Wow" she squeaked, as she opened the door with one hand, and lightly grazed the outside of his tent with the other. "I'll see you later... big boy!"

"I can't wait!" he bellowed.

End of part 1?

12