Relinquishing Her Autonomy Ch. 06

Story Info
She must serve her Master by serving his lover.
997 words
4.07
9.3k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6 - SERVING HER MASTER'S LOVER

Camila sits at the edge of the large tub in her bathroom, watching the bubbles rise as she prepares her Master's Lover's bath while attempting to process the stunning development of this woman entering her home, and the requirement to serve her. She reminds herself that her Master has trained her not to feel humiliation or shame in anything he orders her to do, since she is his property and must not worry about what he does with his own property. She is comforted and liberated with this thought, and forces out any concerns from the mind he owns, instead mentally preparing to serve this unknown woman to the best of her ability.

Her thoughts are interrupted by Master's Lover entering the bathroom. "Hello dear slave. You may look at me and you may speak."

Camila slowly stands and submissively raises her eyes to meet those of Master's Lover. The woman is beautiful, statuesque, wearing only an open robe. She sees a hint of her full, hanging breasts, the lovely curves of her body, and her pussy that is shaved bald, just as her own. Camila admires her long curly auburn hair and surmises that she must be 5 inches taller than herself, and 10 years younger. She wonders what kind of relationship he had with her long ago. But she feels no jealousy. Instead she feels her Master's pussy tighten with a single throb upon taking in this lovely sight before her.

They share a warm smile.

"Hello, Miss. You are beautiful. How may I serve you?"

"Please remove my robe and assist me into the tub, beautiful slave."

Camila moves to stand behind this woman, slowly removing her robe and carefully hanging it on a hook. She watches the woman's beautiful, full ass as she slowly sashays with grace and sensuality toward the tub. Remaining focused on her duties, she approaches and offers the woman a hand as she steps into the tub.

"I'd like a glass of white wine while I relax."

Camila offers a small bow of sorts and exits the bathroom, making her way down to the kitchen, where her Master is preparing quite a feast for that evening's dinner with his lover. Without making eye contact with him or uttering a word, she pours a glass of wine for their guest.

He breaks the silence. "You like her, don't you, dear slave? You may answer."

"Yes, Master. Thank you for allowing me to serve you by serving your lover."

He is very pleased with her submitting to him so beautifully like this.

Upstairs in the bathroom, the woman relaxes and drinks her wine, as Camila sits nakedly on the edge of the tub, awaiting instruction.

"Caress and clean my entire body, slave. All of it."

Camila delicately rubs the woman's soft shoulders and arms, then gently works her way down to wash her voluptuous breasts in slow, circular movements. She has not been with a woman since her experimental lesbian relationship many years ago, and feels her Master's pussy becoming wet and engorged with desire for her.

The gentle cleansing continues down the woman's shapely torso, and Camila slows as she reaches the pussy of her Master's Lover. She makes her circular motions more concise and focused, but still gentle, along the outer lips of this beautiful woman's pussy, causing Master's Lover to take a deep, sensual breath, and then she moves on to carefully wash the woman's long legs.

When the woman deems her bath complete, she orders the slave to help her out of the tub and dry her off, then sits at Camila's vanity.

"Go retrieve your suction devices and apply them to the breasts that your Master owns and another to the pussy he owns, then come back to tend to my hair and makeup."

Camila does not flinch or hesitate. Her Master was clear that she must obey his lover's every command. She does as told and then returns with the three suction devices hanging.

"Cinch them tighter. All of them. Twist each of them two more times."

This slave has endured tremendous, orchestrated pain from her Master, but never has she applied an intense level of pain to herself, to her Master's property.

She takes a deep breath, grits her teeth a bit, then relaxes, mentally preparing to apply the additional pain. She cinches each device one by one just as directed, pulling the clit and breast tissue tightly into them. She understands the importance of this moment, that her Master has entrusted her to his lover and expects her to prove her submission to him through her. This understanding enables her to courageously endure this pain, all while delicately and gently servicing this woman's hair and makeup in a manner that will please Master.

A full 30 minutes later, when they have finished the task at hand and Master's Lover is pleased with the slave's work, she rises and casually releases each of the devices from the slave. The dutiful slave manages to keep a pleasant look on her face as she endures the sharp pang that comes from pain release.

Her Master's Lover smiles at her in approval. Camila feels proud to have pleased her so.

The pussy that her Master owns is now dripping wet and aching with desire, for whom she is not sure - for this woman? for her Master? But she has been well trained these months and knows it is not her place to worry about such things.

It will be as her Master - and his lover - wish.

"Now clean yourself up a bit and then join us downstairs. The dinner your Master is preparing for me must be almost complete, and you have work to do to prepare the dining room for us with candles and your best wares. We'll be enjoying a glass of wine together in the living room in the meantime. Hurry down, little slave."