Relinquishing Her Autonomy Ch. 05

Story Info
He introduces his former lover.
935 words
3.91
7.4k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5 - HE INTRODUCES HIS FORMER LOVER

It's Friday and he calls her at her office. Per the rules, she picks up the phone but does not speak, instead simply listens.

"As you see from your calendar, I have blocked out tonight through Sunday for you, but I have not indicated for what. For the entire weekend, you will be home, with no contact with the outside world -- save, of course, any calls you might receive from your children overseas.

"Tonight, you will be alone. I will spend the evening becoming reacquainted with a former lover from long ago. I will take her out in the city, and she will sleep in my bed tonight. I will not be in touch with you until tomorrow. You may spend the time reading, doing what you wish around the house, grading student papers, etc. But no TV or radio.

"You may not eat anything lavish or drink wine, etc. Just simple, quiet time, reflecting on your status as my slave. And the mind I own is free to contemplate and ponder this surprising situation throughout the evening, as you'd like.

"You may respond now, pet."

With a quiet, submissive tone, she says, "Thank you for the opportunity to reflect upon my submission to you tonight, Sir. My sincere hope is that my Master has a lovely evening with this former lover."

"Very well done. I am pleased not to hear resistance or jealousy in your voice. I will see you tomorrow, dear slave."

That evening, she immerses herself in submission to him. Rather than reading her usual choices in books, she reaches for his favorite science fiction book. She reads pages and pages of this, feeling close to him as she reads what he enjoys.

Later, at the end of her required evening 20-minute ritual of submission on her hands and knees, she chooses to remain in the position, more deeply immersing herself in submission to him. She holds the position for a full two and a half hours.

Every time she uses the restroom that evening, she chooses to pull out a pet pee pad from the box he keeps in the cabinet, and kneels to release on the floor like a true pet, as he has her do from time to time for him.

For dinner, she prepares a simple bowl of soup, and places it on the floor of the kitchen, kneeling to drink from it like a pet.

All of this while naked, per the instructions never to wear clothing in her home.

As she lies in bed that night in quiet contemplation, with her legs spread per the rules, she wonders what this woman must look like and whether he will talk about his evening when he comes to her tomorrow. She wonders if the woman is a submissive, like herself. She is comforted in feeling no jealousy whatsoever, instead feeling a sincere hope that he is being pleased, as her wonderful Master deserves to be. She thrives on being enslaved in her home alone while he is in the company of another. She feels such liberation and exhilaration at experiencing this level of submission. Her Master's pussy is slick with lustful wetness for him as she falls asleep.

The next day he texts in the afternoon to say he will be arriving shortly. She appreciates when he announces his arrival like this, so she can appropriately greet him at the door. Today, she is eager and hopeful to hear about the night before and perhaps learn more about this mysterious woman from his past, who he spent the night with.

The door opens and she sees his feet walk in as usual, as she looks downward, per the instructions, with legs spread slightly, awaiting his permission to speak, touch, and make eye contact.

Then suddenly, shockingly, she sees another pair of legs behind him. A woman's legs, in jeans and heels.

Camila's eyes open wide with astonishment and she catches her breath, as she stands there, fully naked in her foyer, as this unknown, fully clothed woman enters her home with Camila's Master and boyfriend of three years.

But she has been so very well trained these months, she does not move despite the automatic reflex one might expect of covering herself up. She merely closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, but does not move.

He is very, very pleased.

"She is quite beautiful, just as you said, Phillip," the woman says.

My goodness, this woman just called him by his name, and spoke without being spoken to, something Camila has not done with him in months.

"Thank you, darling. I knew you would like my slave."

Then, "Dear slave, take our guest's overnight bag upstairs to your room, and unpack her things nicely. Then draw a bath for her. She is quite tired from our adventure last night. You will bathe her carefully, and tend to anything she desires. When she is finished with her bath, you will carefully dress her in her clothes of choice, comb and style her hair, and put a bit of makeup on for her, as she desires and directs. You will be preparing her for a romantic dinner with me in the dining room, and you will be serving us later.

"You may only speak to her or make eye contact with her when she addresses you and gives you permission. And you must call her "Miss" or "Master's Lover." Of course, you may touch her as you will be tending to her needs. Now get along, my dear slave."