Reliving Fantasies, Sharing Claire

Story Info
A man convinces his wife to share fantasies.
2.1k words
3.95
11.8k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers

When I first asked her to tell me about her fantasies, or her past sexual experiences she simply refused, wasn't interested, and resisted my prodding, but she was curious about hearing mine and I carefully told her about a few. I tried to be sensible about what I told her, being careful to stay away from people she may have known or had ideas about. She didn't seem to mind hearing those fantasies and past experiences, and-- although she said it didn't turn her on--but our sex that night was heated and fantastic.

I told her about a friend asking me once to sleep with his wife, and I went into detail about what actually happened, how I refused unless he explained it to her, got her okay, and let her be apart of the idea. I left out very little and she was curious and seemed to be intrigued as I told her the story and our sex was again very intense afterwards that night. She wanted to know all about the people involved, how he asked, what he actually said, and exactly what occurred. She wanted to know why a man would ask another man to do that, and all I could say was that it was pretty common.

That's when she asked if I ever fantasized about that and I admitted that I had. "You actually fantasize about me fucking someone else?" she asked. Being as honest as I could be without risking it blowing up in my face, I told her about my fantasies involving her and other men. How I pictured it, daydreaming about what would actually happen. She wanted to know everything about it: what kind of a man I would imagine her with, what would they do, how would it play out, what I saw her doing with this imaginary lover, how big his cock was, and just how I envisioned her reacting to my setting her up with someone else?

"Do you imagine me being fucked by this imaginary guy?" she asked. "You actually get turned on by thinking of his screwing me, putting his cock in me and maybe eating my pussy?" she wanted to know. "Do you ever fantasize about me giving him oral?" I was honest with her, telling her yes, that I really did get quite sexually aroused by the fantasy. "Well, do I like it, in your fantasy?"

"Yes," I said. "I imagine you really liking being fucked by a handsome man who fucks you silly, who eats your pussy expertly, and who does things to you that you have only dreamed about in the privacy of your own mind. I guess I think you'd like it in real life." She looked at me incredulously and I went on. "What woman would not like to have a good looking, virile man want to fuck her? You don't think you would?"

"Well, I am a married woman," she said. "I don't just lust after every man I see."

"And you don't think you'd get some pleasure from knowing a desirable man wants to fuck your body? You don't think you'd be turned on by that? You never fantasize about being fucked in a wild, no-holds-barred sexual encounter?"

"I wouldn't want you to be fucked by some other beautiful woman," she said. "Or even have one attempt to seduce you. I would scratch her eyes out," she said.

"Well, don't you ever, while we are having sex, think about someone else you've fucked and liked it. Haven't you ever done that, even once?" I asked.

After turning a shade or two of pink, she nodded, and acknowledged that she had, on occasion thought about some experience she'd had with someone else. "Okay, so who?" I asked trying to tickle her and make light of it. "Who do you think of when we are fucking that you liked having sex with?" I prodded.

She thought about it for a few minutes, then got a thoughtful look on her face. "Well, once I thought about Jeff when we were, you know...."

"So you liked fucking Jeff?" I asked, trying to make light of it.

It took her a long time to answer, but she finally nodded and said she did. "So, was he bigger than average?" I asked. After a minute she nodded, then smiled broadly. She said he was and admitted she had really got turned on having sex with him. "So you've thought about him on occasion?" She nodded and admitted she had. "What if you could have sex with him again?" I asked. "Would you still like it?"

She shook her head, said she was a married woman, and she would never consider doing that. "But what if I said it was okay?" I said.

Finally she began to smile again. "Seriously?" she asked. "You would do that?"

I told her that I did not want to keep her from something she genuinely wanted to do. "I don't want you resenting me because you feel I keep you from doing things you want." I went on to explain that I did not own her, that if I loved her I would have to be able to accept her needs, even if realizing those needs meant letting go and giving her the chance to do something she longed for.

"What if I could help make your fantasy a reality?" I said. "What if I was okay with you enjoying another man's cock inside of you?" She just sat and thought about what I had said.

"And you would have no problem with me doing that?" she asked, studying my face after her question.

"So it is a possibility?" I said. "I'm sure you have thought about it, almost everyone does. So if I were to give you a 'free pass' to do whatever you have dreamed of doing with someone, would you consider that?" Almost imperceptibly,I saw her nod. "Who would it be?": I asked.

"Jake," she whispered.

"So we'll find a way to get Jake and you together again," I said. "Does he live close?"

"In Omaha," she said. "He works at a school there."

"So you've thought about him?" I asked. She nodded. "Want to fuck him again?" Again it took her a long time to respond, then she nodded. hardly noticeable.

We got in touch with Jake and invited him to visit us in California, to come stay with us and see Claire again. I explained who I was and what we had talked about, and he listened without comment. Finally, he said, "So you are thinking about sharing your wife with a former lover?" I asked him if he ever had experience with that.

"Yes," he said. "I am a widow. My wife and I have done that very thing with one of her ex's. I arranged for her to meet him at a hotel in the city and they had two nights together. I covered everything. Actually, I still love your wife," he said honestly. But I would not want to hurt your marriage. If it can just be sex, just renewing former pleasures, then I would be fine with it," he said thoughtfully.

"I think monogamy is open for refinement," he said. "My wife and I had a very loving but open relationship. We had relationships with other people and allow one another the freedom to experience others. I would be pleased to see Claire again," he said finally.

When I hung up the phone I turned to Claire and said, "Your friend Jake seems like a nice guy, like a person who you'd like. Want to see him again?" She said she would like that very much. I told her what he and I had said, where he had suggested they meet, and exactly when it would be.

"You know there are risks," she said, aware of the pitfalls. I said I understood, but that I loved her enough to allow her that chance. I could see she had become quite excited about the opportunity,

"You do want to, don't you?" I said. She said she did and was eager to see him.

"It's been a long time," she said wistfully. "I have fantasized about having sex with him, maybe more than I let on," she acknowledged. "I don't want anything to happen to our marriage," she added.

"Then we pledge that right now," I said. "We decide it will just be for sex and friendship. I do think you can be friends with men without having it destroy what we have together. Then it's Sunday, in a week, at the Wilshire Hotel?"

She nodded and kissed me. The week went slowly and I helped her get ready for her date with Jake. She got her hair done, her nails, and I even helped her trim and shape her pubic hair. We picked out new outfits, new sexy panties.

"Maybe I'll give him these," she said holding up a pair of the panties, "as a keepsake." I laughed at her idea and nodded.

When she left for the hotel I kissed her warmly at the door and gave her a hug. "You wearing your new panties?" I asked. She shook her head and reached in her purse, then she held up a pair of silk panties and said she had decided not to wear any, but take them so she could give them to him later.

"You feel sexy?" I asked. Enthusiastically, she nodded and smiled.

"I do, yes, I feel like a wanton woman about to have sex with a man I have had fantasies about. I feel like a promiscuous wife and I'm loving it. My pussy actually tingles," she said with a smile.

Claire returned Monday morning after meeting Jake at the Wilshire and I could see how pleased she was by the wide grin on her face. She did look like a woman well-fucked and satisfied. She seemed to glow from head to foot.

"I told you that you would like fucking a man you had fantasies about. Have fun?" I asked. She nodded and kissed me with appreciation in her embrace. "So tell me about it," I said.

She said that when they met in the bar at the hotel that he kissed her and they had drinks, then they danced and talked about their lives. Dancing with him was so very romantic," she said. "After we had danced for a while he took me to his room and we talked a lot about our marriages and things that had happened over the years. He told me about his wife, her cancer, and the marriage they had. He told me he had thought about about me a lot over the years, and had ever told Gail about us.

"We had sex for probably three hours before we took a break and had dinner. He ordered room service and we had fillet and shrimp brought up to the room. He told the waiter it was our first time together in years, and he wanted it to be special," she said.

"He undressed me slowly, admiring my nakedness as he removed each piece of clothing. He kissed and licked and sucked each part of me, and I think I came a dozen times before we went to sleep. In the morning," she said, "we had sex before breakfast, then did it again after the plates were taken away by the same waiter who asked if we'd had an enjoyable night."

She put her arm around me and thanked me for understanding that she needed to be with him again. "I think maybe I will need him again on a regular basis," she said with a smile. "Maybe once a month?"

I told her I thought it would be good for her to see him regularly. She thanked me with a very emotional, very sensual sand tender session of sex that afternoon, which we repeated again that evening.

Claire has been seeing Jake now for over a year and he visits us occasionally and I take the guest room while he and my wife take the master bedroom. Now she shares her fantasies with me quite often, telling me in detail what she likes men to do to her. She likes anal and is now a connoisseur of cunnilingus.

I don't regret at all talking her into sharing her fantasies with me, and I have been able to tell her about mine without reservation. It's my belief that we are closer now than ever. Jake is now a good friend and the two of us do things together when he's here. She is truly a shared woman, and she loves it.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers