All Comments on 'Reliving Fantasies, Sharing Claire'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is truly a shared woman, and she loves it? And it makes me want to puke! A shared woman is a slop bucket, sewage drain, fecal masses...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is Jeff really Jake as in a typo? Why does she go from a one time offer to then say she needs him once a month?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cum dumpster and spreader of STD's? Pass.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One lucky hubby. Jake and Claire need to take their relationship beyond sex. Nothing better than sharing your wife with a guy who has feelings for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just horrible writing and story (barely)

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I just came to remind him most of us know he's a gay troll. And to rate him at 1 star, only because I havent gotten Literotica to allow negative 12 stars yet.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

22 stories, 22 followers. Shows the appeal of this author’s writing.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it's approved by that cuck 26thNCuck, it's garbage. 1*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

He’s a cuck, she’s a whore and Jake is an asshole.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author must be one of the worst. The only better scores he gets is in fetish. Why don't you stay in this category and get out of loving wives. You don't fare well here, even though that cunt cuck 26thNCuck thinks you do. 22 stories of garbage, and who cares how many followers you have, they're all sewer rats. This author stinks to high heaven. The idiots haven't died out yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see our little cum guzzling slug iameasel/26thNC has really taking a liking to this author. The fact that he posts 10 to12 comments on each story leads me to think he is really giving his little nubbin of a dick a workout reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing beats sharing your wife with a buddy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

PG-13 stuff. Lot's of promise, but then you go to the PG description. This reminds me of TV sex. Just when it starts to get interesting.....bam, commercial or next set.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...