Reluctant Loving Cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry."

I smiled mischievously, "Not yet, you aren't. You WILL have to be punished for your impertinence."

"Yes, ma'am." I loved the look in his eyes. A hint of fear regarding what I might come up with, coupled with excitement about the same thing. I love my pervert.

After Trent finished the dishes, I told him to go and fetch his dress belt for me. He returned and handed it to me.

"Thank you. Go over to the fireplace, place your hands as far apart as you can on the mantle. Spread your legs as far apart as you can."

Once he did as he was told, I sat admiring his beautiful firm butt for a moment.

I handed the belt to Malcolm. He seemed hesitant. "Thirty swats... put your back into it and you'll get a really nice blowjob tonight..."

For the next several minutes I sat on the couch sipping a glass of wine as I watched. I grew moist as I watched Malcolm's muscular buttocks, back and legs flex from his exertions. I watched his big phallus slap against his thighs as he swung the belt. I watched Trent flinch as each blow formed crimson marks on his perfect ass.

By the time they were finished I was more than ready to adjourn to the bedroom for the intense fucking my husband had arranged for me.

I instructed Trent to lay on his back on the bed. He did not know it, but this would be my last encounter with Malcolm. I wanted my husband to learn as much as possible.

I straddled Trent on all fours, my crotch directly above his face. I could have easily dropped my snatch to his mouth, but that was not the plan. I wanted him to have a very close-up view of Malcolm pounding me into oblivion.

I was more than ready for Malcolm's big member to push into me. Instead my lover knelt behind me and began licking my twat... damn it felt good. So I let him pleasure me because I knew Trent had to watch, enviously.

When Malcolm entered me, his broad head spreading my nether lips, his thick shaft pushing into me, it felt wonderful. All the more so because I knew my husband was watching, knowing he could never match Malcolm's efforts.

"Oh, Malcolm, you feel wonderful... ohhhhh... please... say out loud what you are doing to me so hubby can learn... mmmmm..."

He was not stupid, but he did not understand, "Um, it's pretty obvious, especially from where he's at... I mean, one wrong move and I'll be fucking his face instead..."

I moaned with pleasure at that visual, "No, silly... explain why a certain angle hits my G-spot... tell him where my G-spot is... things like that so he can try to be like you... Ohhh fuck yes, right there..."

I felt the softness of Malcolm's full testicles pressed against my labia and sighed with satisfaction.

He spoke, "I've bottomed out inside her, brother. I like to savor this feeling. I usually stop here for a few moments so the lady can get accustomed to my girth... so I don't hurt her when I start poundin'. Sorry, buddy, guess you don't have ta worry 'bout that..." He really was contrite, not trying to embarrass Trent.

I, on the other hand, understood my husband's quirk about being humiliated. "Oh, gawd, Trent... he feels so damned good filling me up... he OWNS this part of me... he is touching me in places you never will... you will never feel that part of my body... it may as well be the moon for you... because you physically cannot get there to experience how wonderful it feels... ohhhh Malcolm, thank you..."

As if in affirmation that I was not being gratuitously cruel, I saw his caged cock flex beneath me as it tried in vain to tumesce. That visible arousal in turn aroused me even more. I pressed my breasts against his abdomen and took his swollen testicles into my mouth one at a time, eliciting a moan from him.

That was the end of conscious thought for awhile as Malcolm began plowing me with that monster. I was moaning and crying out, digging my fingernails into my husband's thighs for purchase as I was ridden hard by my lover.

Malcolm on the other hand maintained control. He explained a few things to Trent without ever letting up; where my G-spot was, what angles and movements stimulate it the best; he exhibited several other motions, and taught my husband about controlling their breathing to improve stamina. He explained part of that was psychological... the man was always gonna get his, so he should take his time and give his lover as much pleasure as possible.

If he only realized... Trent did not always get his...

His words were accentuated by orgasmic cries from me. His deep voice relaying info on how to make me cum only made me cum harder.

When Malcolm practically stood on the bed so he could pile drive his shaft straight down across my G-spot hard and fast, I thought I would pass out from the intensity of the orgasms.

Malcolm wanted me in the missionary position so he could show Trent some other moves. So I had Trent lay against the headboard, and I lay back on him. Malcolm was between both sets of legs. I think that made Trent nervous... his rear entry was as available as mine. I could not help but giggle.

As Malcolm was fucking me with long, slow strokes, Trent had his hands casually playing with my nipples, tweaking and running his fingers lightly across them.

That was amazing enough. But then Malcolm stopped mid-stroke for a moment and took one of Trent's hands in his. Trent looked at him like he was crazy.

Malcolm smiled at him reassuringly, "Trust me? We're gonna send her into hyperspace..."

Now I was nervous. Trent nodded hesitantly. Malcolm moved Trent's hand to where my sex was being penetrated by his big phallus. I could feel Trent's fingers being placed on my swollen clit.

"Now, while I fuck her, you twiddle her bud just like you were doing her nipples... if you incidentally touch me, don't freak out. We are both making love to her, not each other... okay?"

I felt my husband's fingers begin squeezing and massaging my clit and sensed he was nodding his agreement.

I closed my eyes in anticipation. I could already feel an orgasm building.

I felt that big, beautiful cock begin to piston in and out of me again, slowly, then fast, then slowly again. OMG.

I felt Trent's other fingertips again tweaking one of my nipples gently, sending electricity into my center to join with what he was doing to my clit and what Malcolm was doing to my G-spot. As if that was not enough, I felt one of Malcolm's big hands latch onto my other breast... squeezing it roughly... fuck... he was going to leave bruises in the shape of his fingers. OMG!

The next sensory overload and absolute mind-fuck was when I felt Malcolm's cock drag my clit, and Trent's fingers, inside of me on the downstrokes. OMFG!!!

I honestly do not know what else they could have done to add sensations to my body, until Malcolm leaned down and kissed me, driving his tongue into my mouth.

I screamed into his mouth as I experienced the most intense multiple orgasms of my life. For the first time in my life, I ejaculated, spraying us all with my cum.

Trent started to let up. But Malcolm leaned back and I heard him say, "Don't stop, brother, she can take more..."

I was thinking, "No! No, I really fucking cannot take more!"

But Trent continued and Malcolm began driving himself into me hard and fast, pounding me mercilessly and forcing more orgasms to burst from my body and soul. I know I would have levitated if these two strong men were not holding me in place.

Finally, FINALLY, I heard Malcolm roar out his relief and plunge fully into me as his own orgasm overtook him. I could feel his phallus pulsing within me as he filled me with his seed, my husband's fingers trapped within me also.

I think I must have blacked out. Because the next thing I remembered was waking up with a man laying on either side of me.

Poor Trent's purple penis flesh could be seen trying to burst through his cage's vent holes. Pre-cum seeped from the pee hole at the end. He was obviously in dire straits. But then again, this was his fantasy, right?

Malcolm lay there relaxing, his now flaccid monster laying across one thigh, our mixed fluids covering it.

I had planned for this event, at least partially. Many of the favorited stories I had read from my husband's search history involved some bi-curious stuff. I know Trent is not gay. But there was a definite curiosity regarding what male flesh felt and tasted like. But in the stories, it was always forced.

"Hubby... it is time for your cleaning duties..."

Trent eagerly moved toward my wrecked, cum covered sex. The poor guy was so sexually wound up... I think he would do anything I asked.

I grabbed his hair... and guided him to Malcolm's crotch instead. "Cock first. Then me. And you better fucking make him like it. I want him ready to FUCK me again, babe."

I could tell he was hesitant. Even on a sexual high, the act was verboten in his mind. But he did not say no.

It aroused the hell out of me to watch him suck all of our mixed juices off of that big dick, then try to fit it into his mouth. I was going to have to ask what was in his mind later when we were alone.

I let him fellate my lover for awhile, so that his curiosity about how the spongy flesh of a penis would feel in his mouth was sated. But I knew... from experience... that there was no way he had the skill or the stamina to blow Malcolm to completion after he had just nutted.

I took over for him, and pushed his face toward my center. It would take him much longer to clean the copious amounts of cum out of my twat. So I fellated my lover while my husband licked and sucked on me.

I came twice on Trent's tongue before I managed to bring Malcolm off with the great blowjob I had promised him earlier. I gulped every ounce of his load down. I could not give it all to hubby.

We fell asleep together. Again with an idea to mess with him, I made sure Trent was in the middle of the bed. On one side he had my breasts pressed against him, and my leg thrown over his. Comforting, right? On the other side he had the big man pressed against him... so that the big man's arm might lay across me. This meant, incidentally, that the big man's big flaccid shaft lay across Trent's leg also. I knew the contradiction drove him nuts.

Sometime in the middle of the night, the monster awoke, craving attention. I was awakened by Malcolm lightly caressing my sides, then he placed my hand on his erection to silently convey his desire.

Ironically, Trent was sleeping through it all so far. I moved over his body, gently sliding myself down onto Malcolm's tumescence and straddling him. I rode him slowly while he tenderly caressed me all over.

I managed to stifle my cries during my first two orgasms, but when Malcolm began thrusting back against me, lifting me off of the bed because he was about to cum, I lost all control, screaming out his name as waves of ecstasy coursed through me. That sent him over the edge and he groaned loudly, filling me with his release.

Trent was definitely awake now. His breathing was ragged and his imprisoned manhood was flexing and dripping. His eyes were begging me to relieve his desperate need also... but he knew better. He knew what came next.

Me. On his tongue as he bathed my sex and cleaned me. This was the life.

By the time I had finished a gentle cum from my husband's ministrations, Malcolm had fallen back asleep.

It occurred to me, now that hubby cleaned me after intercourse, if I would do the pee thing I had read about, I would hardly ever have to get up for the bathroom at night. But I could not do that to him; and I do not think he is a big enough perv to want to drink my pee.

By the time I got back from relieving myself, Trent was asleep also, although his penis wasn't. I curled up next to him and drifted off, my hand cradling his weeping prisoner.

Late the next morning I was leaning over the center island in the kitchen, chatting with Trent while he made us breakfast. He turned to see why I had suddenly stopped talking mid-sentence. It was because Malcolm had walked up behind me and buried another hard-on to the hilt within me. He said walking out of the bedroom to the view of my ass, legs and "snatch" beckoning him got him hard in a heartbeat.

I gripped the opposite side of the countertop tightly, moaning and mewling as he pounded me to two morning orgasms.

Trent let us know breakfast was ready. Should he keep it warm in the oven?

I decided my hubby, his cock still dripping chastity tears, had worked hard. If he could wait for relief for so long, Malcolm could wait til after our meal.

So I got to enjoy breakfast sated while both men's members bobbed, one caged and one long, hard and strong. I felt like a queen.

When we were done, "Sweetheart, when you're done with the dishes, please join us in the shower..."

When Trent caught up to us, I was straddling Malcolm's cock, my legs wrapped around his body. He had me up against the wall in the shower, fucking me hard again. Trent had just walked in when my lover groaned and orgasmed, continuing to pound me as he did so.

When he sat me down on my feet and withdrew, Trent did not even wait to be told. He dropped to his knees and cleaned me.

A few minutes later we all stood in the foyer, clean and fresh. Malcolm had business to attend to and had to leave. So he was dressed and we were both nude.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaned up and kissed him deeply, and for a long time. Mostly for Trent's benefit. I spoke softly, "Thank you so much... that was the best sex I've ever had. Hopefully hubby learned some things. I cannot wait to do it again!"

Then I leaned in close, whispering in the ear opposite of Trent, so he could not hear, "It really was fantastic. Thank you. I should be honest with you, though. This won't be a regular thing... I don't think I'm built to cuck him all the time. Not saying never, but don't close your dating life for us..."

He winked at me. He understood and was not offended. "You are welcome, beautiful."

He shook Trent's hand, "And thank you, brother. Your wife is without a doubt the best I ever had. I cannot wait to hit it again, cucky."

I almost laughed. How did he manage to make that statement sound respectful?? But he did.

He had helped me keep the fantasy intact for my hubby. As far as Trent knew, Malcolm would drop by anytime he wanted to fuck my brains out. It was not the last time we would invite him into our bed, but it was not to be routine. A few times when he was between girlfriends and I was returning the favor and helping him out.

We needed the remainder of the weekend to recuperate. Tuesday, my package arrived. I did not want to try it out in bed until the weekend. However, it occurred to me I could go ahead and swap out Trent's chastity cage for the extension which would permit him to grow. I was thrilled by the possibilities for humiliation and tormented denial, and the sexual high he would get out if the situation.

He would be able to get an erection, he just would not be able to do anything with it.

Also, he would have to go to work and in other public places with a much more significant "package" than he was accustomed to... than his female co-workers were used to seeing. And it would look as if he had a constant erection... not too far from the truth!

I called him into the bedroom and removed his chastity device. He quickly got an erection, which was fine. I slipped the chastity-extension over his turgid member and fastened it into place, snapping the padlock shut behind him.

His eyes widened at the size of his new equipment. It "hung" better than the one we first tried, but still appeared to be enormous for him. I really wanted to try it out right away, but stuck to the plan.

I required him to remain nude at home, as usual. Watching the "swinging dick" got me worked up, so he spent a lot of time with his head between my thighs. It took him some time to grow accustomed to having so much flesh between his legs. Honestly, I'm not sure he ever has gotten used to it.

Friday evening after a light supper, we headed to bed, both enthusiastic about having another go at penetrative love making. We had both played with his new member, and it appeared to be secured tightly enough that it gave him no stimulation. The true test would be actual intercourse and the psychological effects of my pleasure on him.

We were already nude, as was our habit. I held him and kissed him long and deep, which he returned passionately.

Trent asked if I wanted a full body massage. I smiled with my reply, "While that sounds wonderful, I have been waiting for this for a long time... I do not need any lengthy foreplay, sweetheart. Maybe just go down on me so neither of us feels like it is just a slam, bam, thank you ma'am kind of thing..."

He picked me up and lay me gently on the bed. Crawling between my thighs, he took his time working his magic on me. I could tell he wanted to savor this act, to savor ME and my reactions to his attentions. His love for me was unmistakable... and that love multiplied the intensity of my feelings, of my bodily reactions, of my orgasms. God I love my man.

Contrary to our former love life, now that he knew what he could do for me with his mouth and tongue, he never seemed to be able to get enough. Before it had been a few cursory licks prior to penetrating me... now it was if I was his favorite meal and he could never get full or fat from devouring me. It was beyond empowering. It made me feel like a goddess.

After several orgasms, though, I wanted to find out what he and his new friend could do. So I let go of his hair after I came, and tugged at his shoulders, willing him to mount me.

I felt him rub the broad head softly against my petals. I immediately recognized a difference. Not in the texture of his "penis"... but in his actions. He could not actually feel me, so he was being careful, actually looking at our joining to make sure he did not hurt me.

The phallus felt good. As he entered me with a pop, I could tell the difference from his actual member, but the difference was slight. It was of very good quality... it felt real, and somehow his body heat warmed it so it did not feel like cold synthetic.

Slowly he moved in and out until I felt his body against mine. He waited a moment to let me adjust... I smiled up at him reassuringly to let him know I was ready. He felt wonderful. Smaller than Malcolm, bigger than himself.

That was by design. I had picked the size intentionally. Yes, Malcolm's huge cock felt terrific. But think of it like a roller coaster. It is a great, thrilling experience. You probably even want to do it more than once. But you would not want it to be your path to and from work everyday!

Trent began to piston into me slowly. I think he was getting the feel of things... trying to achieve the right rhythm and pace for my benefit.

I also had the impression he was hesitant. If this worked, it would literally be the first time ever. Bareback he knew he would not last; the first time we tried an extension it ended in disaster. He was being cautious, the way he was before, trying not to blow his load.

I had the same reservations, so I could not blame him.

Gradually his pace increased with his self-confidence. Apparently it was working. As he let go, I was able to relax and let go. soon he had found the right angle and pace.

He looked down at me and mouthed, "I love you, Grace..."

I felt the love as he began driving into me with long rhythmic strokes, and soon I could not help myself. I was lost. I began meeting him thrust for thrust, latching onto his biceps for purchase, digging my nails in and screaming his name as orgasms overtook me.

He did not, evidently could not, stop. Missionary, doggie, scissors, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary again... every position we could think of.