Reluctant Loving Cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I heard him moan.

For the next hour Trent remained between my thighs. He seemed highly motivated. Was it being relieved of the normally expected anticipation of intercourse? Was it the chastity? Was it the need to eventually match Malcolm so he could cum? When I later asked him, he said it was all of these, plus he had always fantasized about being used as a pussy slave but had worried I would think he was sick because I did not do oral.

Well hell. With what I knew now, I was only too happy to fulfill his fantasy.

Poor Trent (and poor Grace.) He just did not know what he was doing. I would think he had found my clitoris, I would begin to build towards an orgasm, then he would change his focus and I would lose it. He would lick my labia like he was trying to kill an ice cream cone, overdoing it so that I felt nothing. He was trying, but he just was not getting me there.

After that hour of going up and down the hill, but never getting over it, I pushed him away gently. The disappointment in his eyes at having failed was sad.

I knew after he read all those stories, he had to know what the parts of my lady parts were. But he apparently did not understand how they felt on his tongue, or what to do with them.

I used my fingers to point out where my labia were, telling him he had to be gentle and take his time. I pulled my petals apart and pointed out where my clit was. I told him to lean in and touch my fingertip with his tongue, then my bud, so he would know what it felt like. I told him it would also feel good if he put his tongue as far inside me as he could.

He began to start over, but I pushed him away gently. "I'm tired. I want you to read up on how to do it right, and you can try next time. Go get my vibe so I can cum, please."

I had him kneel before me and watch where I put the vibe while I got myself off, crying out with some much-needed relief. I could tell his penis was straining inside it's prison.

The next morning when I awoke, I shook him awake. "Pussy practice." I pushed his head down toward my center.

He had obviously done his homework. He was finally hitting the right spots, but he needed practice on how long to stay there, what motions to use, and most of all... reading my responses.

Finally, after nearly forty-five minutes, he managed to give me a mild orgasm. I held his head in place while I came on his face with a soft sigh.

I pushed him away, "That was much better, honey. We both know you have to get much better, but at least you got me off..."

This became a routine. At least once a day, often more, out of the blue I would say, "Pussy practice." He would stop what he was doing and drop between my thighs. It might be in bed, on the couch watching TV, even standing in the kitchen or sitting on the patio.

He gradually improved, and eventually was providing me with several intense orgasms each time. But... not as good as Malcolm had. I was fortunate my husband is honest... he had seen Malcolm's work, and was the first to say he did not compare yet.

One night I saw him sitting on the couch and his caged penis was bouncing upwards repeatedly while we watched a movie. When I asked what he was doing, he explained he was exercising his Kegel muscles. It was supposed to help with stamina. I was impressed! I wished I could let him make love to me, or masturbate, to see if it was working. But I had told him he could not cum until he mastered cunnilingus.

Then I remembered what I had read about edging. I chortled with devious excitement, which drew a look from him. I was sitting in the recliner. I had him stand up in front of me. I leaned forward and without removing the key from my necklace, unlocked his cage. "Take it off."

He got really excited, and of course his cock was hard in an instant once it was free.

I spoke sternly, if mischievously, "You will NOT cum. We are going to test whether your exercises are working or not."

He was standing next to my seat. I wrapped my hand around his manhood and began stroking him slowly. I have to admit he felt good in my fist.

"Use what you have learned to hold out as long as you can. If you feel you are about to lose it, tell me. If you cum tonight, there WILL be repercussions."

I stroked him, played with his spongy head and his testicles. I changed my pace often. And never looked at him... I kept my focus on the movie.

If I felt he was getting close... thrusting, his balls drawing up, pulsing too much, or if he begged me to stop, I would let go until he calmed down.

Out of the corner of my eye I would watch as his dick bounced, pulsed, or leaked pre-cum each time I edged him. This was fucking amazing! He was breathing hard and I could tell he was torn between wanting to obey and a desperate desire to get off. It made me hotter than hell.

After probably a dozen edgings, when he was whimpering, I told him to go grab a bag of frozen peas. I shouted after him, "Do not touch yourself!"

I held the peas on his junk until he shrunk, then directed him to lock "Littles" back up. I closed the lock with a *snick*.

He was trembling with need.

"You did really good, honey. But I think we both know you still would not last two minutes inside me, would you?"

He nodded his head in disappointed agreement.

"Damnit that got me hot." I spread my legs apart, "Pussy practice! Somebody oughtta cum tonight..."

A couple of days later, Trent showed me something he had found online. It was called a penis extension sheath. It was supposed to fit over a man's smaller penis, preventing contact. The larger phallus, covered on thick veins, promised to satisfy the woman involved. Obviously he was willing to try it, since he brought it up. I told him to order an eight inch option and we would try it once he was free.

A couple of weeks later he approached me in the living room. He stretched out his arms to pick me up. When I consented, he carried me to our bed and lay me down.

He spent over an hour massaging and caressing me from my head to my toes, and everything in between. I had never realized how relaxing a good scalp massage could be... he nearly put me to sleep! He ignored any sensual encouragement on my part. He took his time, using his strong hands to firmly loosen my muscles, then his fingertips to lightly create goose bumps on my flesh. He had obviously done his homework, because this was entirely new.

Long before he was done, I was soaked and mindlessly thrusting my hips upwards.

I made a conscious decision (well, semi-conscious, maybe) not to guide or direct him. His success or failure would be entirely on him. Besides, I had never wanted to be "on" 100% of the time with this female-led thing.

His warm kisses on the nape of my neck and my breasts felt wonderful. He sucked gently on nipples and lashed them with his tongue. It felt so good... I hoped he would remember that cadence and rhythm when he made it between my thighs. He sucked hickies onto the tops of my breasts... I very nearly had an orgasm from that.

He kissed his way down my tummy and my anticipation grew due to his improved skills.

He did not disappoint!

He took his time kissing and suckling the flesh inside my thighs, causing me to push my hips towards him, trying to encourage him to move to his target.

When he finally got there, I felt him trace the outline of my sex with his tongue lightly so I almost thought I was imagining it. Then he sucked each labia into his mouth and bathed it with his tongue.

I was getting really excited; not just sexually. His patience and attention to my sex was reminiscent of Malcolm. I know that me thinking of the other man as my husband was working so hard to please me sounds horrible, but it is quite the opposite.

I was very much thinking of Trent. The fact that he was matching Malcolm's skills, coupled with the love we have for each other, had me on cloud 9.

I felt his tongue, very soft, bathing the hood over my bud, then my bud itself. I clutched the bed sheets in my hands tightly and pushed against his face, trembling through my first orgasm.

"Ohhh Malc...Trent!"

I heard a muffled laugh from him. He was happy I was confused, because it meant he was doing things right.

He did not let up on me. He had seen what Malcolm had done, and knew what had just happened was only the beginning.

He covered as much of my mons as he could with his mouth and began lashing my clit up, down and side to side with his pointed tongue. It was amazing!

It was a full body orgasm that came in waves. My hips were up off the bed, I clutched his hair in my fingers and helped him hold on by pulling his face tightly against my girl.

I know I was screaming. Gasping. I was in ecstasy. It seemed to go on forever, and I would have been thankful if it had.

I eventually recovered and fell to the bed. I was ready to give him an A+ right there. But he was determined to do the job right. I felt him kissing my thighs softly, and his big hands lightly caressed my sides and abdomen until I relaxed.

Then he returned to my nether lips and began again. OMG! He kept me cumming for over an hour. I think he was writing "I love you" with his tongue on my clit. I know I was repeating those words over and over.

It was a good thing he was still wearing his chastity cage. Because if he hadn't been, I know I would have pulled him on top of me and let him have me. In his current condition, there is no way he would have been able to hold out, to succeed in making me cum even once before he did. It would have ruined the joy of his success for both of us.

When I could take no more, I pushed him away, thanking him profusely. He fell onto the bed beside me. His cage kept pulsing upwards, and was leaking pre-cum. It made me feel good that he was so aroused by taking care of me.

I sighed, "Thank you so much... you were fantastic! You wore me the fuck out!"

He tried to catch his breath, and thanked me.

It took me a few minutes to come back to Earth. I watched him for a bit. I could tell he was suffering, but then I remembered, and realized he was enjoying the denial and frustration.

I could not affect a regal tone, so I said sweetly, "We are going to try that new gadget, the penis extension, to see if you can screw me as well as you went down on me..."

His eyes lit up.

"However, that will be tomorrow. I. am. spent."

I saw the disappointment... but I also saw his caged member throb and emit more pre-cum. He smiled and said, "Yes, ma'am."

Such a demented pervert! I am a lucky girl!

I made him wait until the next evening, mostly because he had sated me so well that it took me that long to get back into an aroused state.

I felt him toss around during the night, then could tell he was trying to "suffer" in silence during the day.

Finally I took his hand and guided him to the bedroom. Since we were home alone, we were both naked already. I had used this to tease the hell out of him all day, which had helped to get me in the mood again. There is something about a man's lustful glances that turns a girl on. It is nice to be appreciated.

I sat on the bed with him standing before me. I used my key to unlock him, then removed the chastity device and sat it on the nightstand.

His trooper immediately came to attention... I loved it. I removed the penis extension from it's box and handed it to him to put on. While he did so, I read the box. It was to fit on his shaft like a condom. His erection would keep it in place. Allegedly, he would feel very little, preventing him from cumming while the very lifelike phallus was to take me to new heights.

My plan, if this worked, was either to pull the extension off and let him finish inside me after I had gotten mine. Or, if I was excited enough, maybe I would give him his first ever blow job!

The extension added inches to his length, and significantly increased his girth. It hung obscenely from his midsection.

I lay back on the bed, opening myself to him. He spread some lube on his new member, then carefully placed it at my entrance.

The broad head felt good as it opened me, then slowly, carefully he pressed into me. It was definitely hitting all of the right spots as Malcolm had, although Trent was going to need to experiment with angles. I had to admit it would feel better if it had the warmth and pliability of his real penis, but it was doing the job.

Once I was adjusted the the size of it, Trent began to establish a rhythm, pistoning in and out of me. I was feeling really good, and after a couple of minutes I felt an orgasm overtake me.

I was moaning and giving him soft encouragements, "Oh, baby, yes... right there... you're doing it, sweetheart... Oh, gawd I'm cumming!"

When I relaxed a bit, building toward another release, I thought about how he was still not hitting my G-spot the way Malcolm did; but my love for him made up for it. Oh, well, baby steps.

Then I saw a look on his face I had seen all to often before. He was struggling. My guess was the extension was not working as advertised, and he WAS being stimulated. That coupled with the sounds and sensations of my release were too much.

I was about to offer for him to take a break when he groaned, "Noooooo!"

He was filling the extension with his seed with a ruined orgasm. He looked like he could cry, but of course he didn't. I don't know if I've ever seen him cry.

He softened, and now it was me who had the obscene object hanging from my genitals.

Trent began to apologize profusely, but I placed my hand flat on his chest in a comforting motion and hushed him.

"Shhhh... you don't need to apologize. We tried something new and it didn't work. We will just have to find something else to try til we get it right. I'm just sorry you ended up with a ruined orgasm after you took such good care of me with your mouth last night."

He seemed to take heart with my comments. He tenderly removed the extension from me, then took it to the trash. When he returned, he dropped to his knees before me and gently coaxed my thighs apart. He said, "I should still take care of you how I can. May I?"

I smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

A couple of days later, he brought his laptop to me, saying he may have found another option. On the screen was another penis extension. However this one claimed to be of a very high grade; life-like material. It looked like it was, and it was very realistic. It had a large flared head, and think veins along the shaft... which I must admit, got my imagination going.

The primary difference was that this "device" was secured the same way Trent's chastity device is secured. A ring behind the man's testicles, a belt around his waist and between his legs. The advertisement asserted that in this way the wearer received zero stimulation because there was no movement. It even had a simulated urethra so the wearer could urinate, facilitating long-term wear if desired.

I took my time looking it over while he waited. I told him it definitely looked as if it was worth a try. It was not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

I asked if I could use his credit card to order it. Yes, asked. To me, female-led does not mean taking over his money, or emasculating him in any way. He readily agreed.

After I ordered, selecting an option 8" long and with thick girth (smaller than Malcolm, larger than Trent... like Goldilocks said) I gave him back his card.

As he went to put his card up, I quickly ordered one with my card from the "you might also like" area which Trent had not noticed, with my credit card. This one would be a surprise. It was identical to the first, except... the hollow cavity for his penis within it was only 1-1/2 inches deep. It would equip him with a significant phallus for me, while acting as a chastity tube for him. Woohoo! He wanted chastity, well I thought this was genius. He could get his kink and still be "ever ready" for me!

When he came back into the room, I gave him a mischievous smile, "If this arrives when I am not home, do not open it. I get first dibs on seeing it."

The vendor indicated it would take 7-10 days for delivery, so I know I would be waiting at least a week, perhaps two depending on weekends.

I told Trent he would remain caged until the new item arrived... he could use the time to gain more cunnilingus practice. Honestly, I would have folded easily had he complained; I was new to the being selfish and denying him thing. But instead, he appeared to be excited by the prospect, and enthusiastic about me being heartless. So I decided I could use the time to practice being a female leader also.

The next Friday evening all of that got tested in a way I could not have imagined or been prepared for.

Trent did not test my authority by begging to be released, or refusing a request / demand, or throwing a fit. Honestly, I don't think it actually occurred to him that he was being insubordinate... just thoughtful and self-sacrificing.

I arrived home to find he had taken off early to beat me home. I found he was cooking dinner, nude except for his cage. He had prepared a bubble bath for me, which I enjoyed while sipping wine.

This was the life!

I came back to the dining room wearing only the silk robe he had laid out for me.

My first clue I may have an issue was when I noticed the dinner table had three place settings rather than two.

I walked into the kitchen to find my husband bending over checking something in the oven. I walked up behind him and fondled his dangling balls, the only part of his genitals not hidden by his cage. His response was to sigh happily at the contact, and to spend longer than he had to bent over.

I looked to my left and saw the reason for the third place setting leaning against the far counter, sipping a beer. Malcolm smiled at me.

I let go of Trent's testicles, caressed his bottom lightly for a moment, then smacked it hard. When he stood I kissed him lightly on the lips.

I walked over to Malcolm, allowing him to wrap me in his arms, then kissed him long and deeply. I asked him to go to the bedroom and get naked, so both of my men would be on display for me.

This had the effect I was looking for. I was now the only one dressed, which placed me in a privileged status in the men's eyes. It was nice being able to look at them both naked, as both were fit and sexy. But the biggest reason I had Malcolm strip was for Trent's "benefit." Now he was forced to constantly compare his pale flesh against Malcolm's deep mocha complexion, and his manhood crammed into a 1-1/2 inch tube to the big slab of meat swinging heavily between Malcolm's thighs.

Dinner was delicious. I sat at the head of the table, leaving them sitting across from each other at the table's sides.

I had bided my time, remaining calm. Now was my time to inquire. "So, husband, what is your plan for this evening? Since you took the initiative to set this up?"

Trent apparently felt things were going well. "Well, since I could not take care of you properly, I felt you deserved another proper... um... you deserve good penetrative sex. So I called Malcolm and he agreed to help out..."

My voice was still pleasant, "So what part of a female-led marriage made you think you had the right to pimp me out?"

Malcolm interjected with humor in his baritone voice, "I think technically I'm the one being pimped out..."

I held my hand up to silence him. I looked at Trent waiting for an answer.

He stammered, "I... I didn't think of it like that, I apologize. I was just trying to do something nice for you..."

"And do you think I am too pathetic to get good dick for myself?"

My rough language set them both back a bit.

Trent responded, "Of course not! You're h-hot!"

I let him stew for a few minutes while we continued eating. Then I closed the discussion, "It was very thoughtful of you, and I intend to take full advantage of your efforts. However, you must know you cannot make such decisions without me. If you have an idea like that, come to me and we will discuss it."