Reluctant Loving Cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea that he was willing to do that for me... that he really was serious about my needs "cumming" first, and his obvious need, aroused me to no end. I masturbated myself to several orgasms while he lay there and trembled.

Candy did not manage to find someone for me every week. Sometimes it was two weeks before the next date. And I meant what I had said... it had to be someone I trusted and wanted.

It was THREE months before I went on a date with Malcolm, who finally managed to tick all the boxes. He was very handsome, in great shape, charming, and appeared to be forthright. I had been honest about my situation. He not only asked questions about my feelings, but also about Trent's. In the end, I invited him home after our third date.

I asked him to wait in the living room. Then I went to the bedroom and told Trent "it" was happening. I directed him to sit in a chair we had prepared in a corner of our bedroom with a clear view of our marital bed.

I strapped his wrists to the sturdy armrests, his ankles to the front legs. I placed a penis gag in his mouth and secured it by a strap around the back of his head. The penis gag was not long or thick enough to choke him... but it was long enough that if he tried to move his tongue to speak, he would only end up fellating the bottom of the phallus.

He would not be able to interfere.

I took my key and unlocked his chastity device, then removed it. He quickly became turgid. Good. I did not want him to have the luxury of being restrained. He could not possibly touch himself. He would have to watch me and my lover. Secretly I hoped he would lose his erection when he was shamed by someone else having his wife right in front of him. Maybe then this stuff would be over.

I reached above him and turned on a light which would be aimed at the bed. I had planned this out. He would be able to see me and my lover very well. But if we looked his way, we would not be able to see him. Out of sight, out of mind.

I retrieved Malcolm from the living room. I was impressed when we entered the bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed. He never once looked around to view my husband... his focus was solely on me.

I soon lost all thought of my husband also.

Malcolm slowly undressed me. He unbuttoned my blouse, removed it, then tossed it aside. Then with one hand he deftly unfastened my bra and removed it, letting my large, firm tits jiggle free. He unfastened my skirt and pushed it and my panties down while kissing me.

I had been aroused for awhile. Now my pussy was positively soaked. I stood there naked before him.

He stood still, waiting for me to return the favor. I unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his muscular mocha tinted pecs as I removed it. OMG he had the most perfectly defined six pack I had ever seen. His biceps were huge.

I trembled as I unfastened his belt and his pants. He kicked off his shoes. I pushed his trousers down and he kicked them off also.

Then I pulled his boxer shorts down, revealing the longest, thickest, still flaccid chocolate penis I had ever seen, even in Trent's porn videos.

It was not lost on me that he was still flaccid. Trent would have been hard and throbbing by now, trying not to cum before he entered me.

He pulled me close and we kissed. He fondled my breasts, tweaking my nipples. I could not resist... I fondled his thick cock, entranced by the feel of it in my hand. FUCK.

He grabbed my ass in both of his huge hands, and picked me up. Then he lay me down gently onto the end of the bed.

I was practically trembling, waiting for that beautiful phallus to press against my nether lips.

But instead, he dropped to his knees between my thighs, just like Trent would have to get me wet.

As his mouth touched my sex, I tugged on his arms, "You don't have to do that... trust me, I am already wet..."

Without acknowledging me, he bathed my clitoris with his flattened tongue several times. It was the first time in my life that someone had done that to me.

"OHGAWWWD!!!"

I let go of his arms, clutching at the sheets. Any idea of controlling him was gone.

It felt like his mouth consumed my entire sex, then I felt his pointed tongue lashing at my bud over and over.

Suddenly I was cumming harder than I ever had... more than I ever had. I was screaming, begging him never to stop... fucking his face and clasping my fingers in his hair. My body seemed to levitate against my will.

When I collapsed, I thought it would be over. But instead, he kept kissing and licking my thighs and labia until I found myself pushing back against him again. Then he made me cum again. And again. And again.

I was lost in orgasmic bliss. How was this possible???

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, he stood. He placed the big, spongy head of his dick against my entrance. He still was not hard!! But he was so big I was shaking with anticipation. He slid his head up and down my slit, and I felt him finally becoming hard.

I barely had the presence of mind to ask, "Condom?"

He apologized, "I really did not expect this to happen tonight... so I don't have any..."

I tried to focus. I reached for Trent's night stand and retrieved one of his condoms. I tore open the package desperately and slid the condom over the big black phallus before me.

It barely stretched over a quarter of his girth and length. There was no way it would stay on. I pulled it back off and flung it in Trent's direction. Fuck it. I was on the pill.

"Oh... oh PLEASE fuck me..."

"But..."

"I don't fucking care! Just fuck me! PLEASE!!"

He popped that huge head into me and I cried out as I came. He used my ecstasy to suddenly push his entire length into me until I felt his balls against my ass. I had never been filled up before, not even close. I was overwhelmed with the sensations.

I could not help it. I dug my fingernails into his huge biceps and screamed. He began plunging into me without mercy and I lost track of my orgasms.

After a long time, he flipped me over without even withdrawing from me. He stood, then began stroking down into me, his tumescence forcing itself across my G-spot repeatedly. It was something Trent had never even found. Malcolm not only knew where it was, he was smashing it into oblivion.

This could not be real! I could not possibly cum so hard for so long!

Finally, I felt him tense up, his massive member began to pulse, and I felt him coat my insides with hot jizz as he roared in release. An impossible amount of semen. It seemed like ten times what Trent had ever put inside me.

And I came again.

We collapsed next to each other, catching our breath. When we regained our composure, we kissed.

Eventually he asked, "Should I go?"

I did not want him to go. But there was the reality of the situation. "I suppose so."

He stood and dressed. Then he kissed me again, and said thank you. As he left the room, I noticed that he gave a respectful head nod in the direction of my husband tied up in the corner.

After nearly half an hour, I managed to get up and walk to where Trent was still tied.

He could see my tousled hair, the hickies on my throat and tits, and the rivulets of semen dripping down my legs. I could feel the cum still squishing inside me.

Any hopes I had that he would be shamed, embarrassed, or angry at another man fucking his wife in front of him evaporated. He was covered in perspiration. His penis, which I now realized was not that impressive, was harder than I had ever seen it. Pre-cum leaked from its head. There was an incredible arousal in his eyes.

I had a rush of conflicted thoughts and emotions. I had just been fucked harder, longer, and better than I knew was possible. I wanted it again! But I wanted it from my husband who I loved. And here he was more excited than I was. Not a trace of envy or jealousy.

Any images of my knight in shining armor riding out on his charger to defend his maiden's honor were gone.

I know it was unreasonable. But it was how I felt. I didn't even think. Suddenly I reached out and slapped him so hard my hand stung. I saw his face swing to one side.

I felt it before I saw it or comprehended it. I felt his hot, sticky jizz splash on my tits and abdomen. He was practically hyperventilating as his cock shot stream after stream of semen over my body and his. I had not even touched it; he could not. He had cum hard from the shame of being struck.

FUCKING FREAK!! I let out a guttural scream of anger and stormed out of the room. Leaving him bound there, covered in his own spunk as his prick kept pulsing.

I went to the kitchen and drank down two glasses of rum before I calmed enough to go take a shower. When I was clean, I finally went to him. I unfastened one hand so he could manage to release himself.

"Go take a shower before you come to bed."

I went and collapsed onto the bed, drifting off to sleep.

I left him the huge wet spot of Malcolm's and my mixed fluids to sleep in, taking the warmth of the dry sheets for myself. I was not trying to be hateful. I was simply exhausted from the most intense sexual experience of my life, and my husband was teaching me to be selfish.

In the coming days, Trent had a lot of questions. Hell, I had a lot of questions. He asked if that night had been a one-off, or were we going to do it again? Did I love Malcolm? Was he (Trent) going to be allowed to make love to me again? Was I going to lock him up again? Did I still love HIM? And a dozen other questions.

I just shrugged with each question. Finally after a couple of days I stopped him. Not cruelly. As kindly as I could I explained that I was as confused and insecure as he was, and he needed to give me time to process. When I felt I could actually answer questions, we would talk... I had questions for him also.

My husband may be a perv, but he is the smartest person I know. Not just book smart, but emotionally intelligent also. He said he understood and would stop asking questions.

Four days went by. I was still walking funny from the best, most vigorous fucking I had ever gotten. After dinner I grabbed a beer for both of us and asked him to sit across from me in the living room. I was not ready to cuddle in close yet, though I wanted to feel him close.

He looked apprehensive. I know I was. I began. "First of all, thank you."

He looked back questioningly.

I continued, gently. "I never knew that existed... I needed it, and I suppose you are right, I deserve it. I thought the porn videos were all faked... I thought you humping into me for a minute and spurting was it. I had no idea it could feel so fucking good, that your penis was actually small... or that a man is supposed to last so long."

I honestly was not trying to be cruel or heartless... it had been Trent who told me sex should be better. "I cannot explain to you how fantastic it felt to be stretched so much, to have all my senses overwhelmed... what multiple orgasms feel like. I am still sore, but I love it. So, thank you for starting this."

I waited for him to speak. After a long while, he did. A tear ran down his cheek. "First... not to be defensive... but I am about average. That guy was just fucking huge..."

I did not say anything. I did not know what to say. Later I would do some reading and discover Trent was average sized, maybe even a little above. But I would also discover that it turned him on a great deal to be humiliated, so I never let on. He would be "littles" from this point forward.

He spoke again, and I was happy at what had become his most important question. "Do you still love me?" His voice broke, "Do you want me to leave now that you know how lousy I am?"

I had thought about my answer to this. I knew how I felt, just not how to convey it. "I love you more than ever... and as far as I am concerned, you aren't going anywhere."

He seemed to brighten. "Are you, uh, do you love Malcolm?"

"No. I do love his dick."

He seemed shocked by the frankness of my response. "Are you going to keep... um... making love to him?"

"That is entirely up to you. And by the way, I make love to you. I FUCK Malcolm and his glorious dick."

He was trying to process what he saw as contradictions. "So I get to decide whether or not you keep fucking him?"

"Hell no."

I was being purposely obtuse, playing into his female led fantasies.

He asked what I meant, then?

I smiled. "Look. I can never go back to how we were before. You were correct, I deserve to be fucked properly, and now that I have had it, I will NOT give it up..."

I let that sink in, then continued, "I want what Malcolm gave me... but I want it from you. I cannot imagine how much better it would be if love were involved."

I could see he was excited that I still wanted HIM. But he also looked horrified, as if I had just asked him to part the seas or lasso the moon. In his mind it was physically impossible for him to do what Malcolm had done.

"How??"

Again, I had thought about this. I put it back on him. "Well, first, you saw what Malcolm did for me with his mouth and tongue, right?"

He nodded.

"There is absolutely no reason you cannot learn to do that. Giving me a couple licks then putting your wee-wee in me is no longer acceptable. Research, then I will help you. But I expect you to worship my pussy the way he did."

I was glad to see he was actually thrilled by this, a tent forming in his pants.

"As for the other, you are responsible for figuring that out. Are there ways for you to improve your stamina? If you can stop the premature ejaculations can you make littles do what Monster Malcolm did? Are there other options?"

I pointed my finger at him, "THAT is how it is up to you. Of course I make the decision. I WANT my husband. But make no mistake, if you cannot figure it out, I AM going to keep using Malcolm's dick. I will have to."

He nodded his acceptance. It was not required at this point, but it was absolutely appreciated. It meant he would put an effort into his assigned tasks, that maybe, just maybe, I could be monogamous again.

"Now I have a question. Now that you have tried it, tell me how you feel about me being in charge. And about this chastity thing."

He blushed. "I love it."

I sighed. "Details, honey. Unless you want to write a fifty page report on it instead."

He chuckled, but was still apprehensive. "I love you being in charge. You aren't a bitch about it, and this way my simple male mind doesn't have to wonder what you want. I like the way you still show you love me... its just sorta like if our roles as 'head of household' are switched."

I looked at him curiously, "Even when I slapped you?"

He grinned, "Well, I kinda figured that was a little out of character. But obviously I liked it... I nutted all over the place. Probably because I was so worked up, but still..."

"So you like it?"

"Its not like I crave it... I don't envision you as a leather-clad dominatrix or anything. But yeah... it was a turn on."

"Good to know. Chastity?"

This time he really surprised me. I expected excuses about why it was unnecessary. Damn was I wrong. He babbled on for nearly twenty minutes about how he felt "safe" locked into the tiny cage, how the entire time he was locked up he was on a sexual high. And he really liked me being in control of his orgasms, even his erections. Holy crap!

"How long?"

"Huh?"

I explained, "Most of those stories had the guy locked up for a day or so. Some for a few days. But some were long-term, sometimes even months. What do you envision?"

He stammered, "I would want it to be completely up to you... whatever you want and my opinion doesn't matter..."

I was a little surprised. "So if I put littles in his cage for three months, you'd be okay with that?"

I saw his pants move as his manhood throbbed, then a stain of pre-cum spread across his crotch.

"Dayum, honey. Nuff said, Littles answered for both of you... ya pervert." This time I said it with humor, not disgust.

"Go get your chastity rig. And come back naked."

When he came back carrying the cage, I had intended to have him put the cage on, and I would lock it. But all the talk and the cage had his cock looking like an iron bar.

I thought about ice. But then something else I had read several times in his "favorited" stories crossed my mind. It was something that intrigued me.

I pulled my t-shirt up over my head. Being at home, I was not wearing a bra. So my 38-DD's spattered with freckles, silver dollar sized areola and already erect eraser-like nipples, bounced free before him. As always, his cock pulse upwards in appreciation.

I tried hard to affect a bored voice. It was not easy, because my erect nipples and moist nether regions proved that to be a lie.

"Jerk off on my boobs."

He hesitated. Until recently, he did not even think I knew he masturbated. He was deeply embarrassed.

"Come on. I did it in front of you, and I know you jack off like crazy. I don't have all day, get to it."

He began stroking himself slowly and carefully. I knew what he was doing. He did not want to embarrass himself even more by cumming too quickly. He moved his off hand to touch my breasts.

I slapped it away. "Uh-uh, nope. You have not earned that yet." Then I began to tweak my own hard nipples, letting out a satisfied moan.

"Hurry up, quick-shot. Get 'er done."

He gave in and began pumping faster. I fixed him with a reproachful look and his hand became a blur. Within seconds he let out a loud, plaintive groan and shot rope after thick rope onto my breasts. I leaned back so it would not drip off.

I laughed derisively for effect. In truth, I was hot and ready. But I knew humiliation would make it that much better for him.

When he recovered and his erection flagged, I demanded he put the cage on before he grew turgid again. "Hurry up. Lock it."

Now that "my" cock was secure I was ready for the real test.

I glanced down at the milky globs on my breasts, and the rivulets slowly forming on my nipples and abdomen.

"Lick it up."

There was hesitation. He had just cum, his arousal no longer making things palatable.

"Hurry up, before it drips on my shorts, honey..." I was using a pouty voice now.

He dropped to his knees and used his tongue to lap up the semen dripping down my tummy. Then he moved up and began sucking it off of my chest.

YES!

Had he said no, I would have relented. But he did not say no. He almost greedily complied.

He did not know it. But he would never ejaculate again, inside of me or out, when he would not clean it up with his tongue. Ever. I had not thought of it yet, but no man would cum in our house... specifically Malcolm, without my husband cleaning it up. His life had just changed and he was oblivious.

I know this may sound cruel. But it is not, considering. Considering how many stories he had favorited which included "forced" creampie clean-up by the story's protagonist. And note he did not protest.

The selfish aspect was one which had been mentioned in many of the stories also. We were trading, in effect. I had spent years hopping out of bed to run to the bathroom and clean up the mess inside of me, on my snatch, and sticking to my thighs. Now (I was giddy thinking about it) I would never, ever do that again. I could relax in bed while my happy husband cleaned up the mess for me!

I wriggled out of my shorts, exposing my newly bare nether regions. I had shaved for the first time after discovering how good cunnilingus could feel.

I spread my thighs and pointed down to my moist sex. "Time for pussy practice, honey..."

As I felt his mouth touch my labia, I moaned. Not because of his talents, but because it made me recall Malcolm's talents. Trent had a long way to go before he equalled my new lover. But I was determined.

I placed my hands on the back of his head to guide him. "Just so you know, honey... that cage does not come off... you do not cum... until you get a passing grade. Until you are as good as Malcolm."