Reluctant Mom Shyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well if that's the case and if you are not interested in having a look at what's behind my blouse then I think you ought to stop as you have already accomplished the feat of unhooking my blouse,' she said.

'Yes I have unhooked your blouse but yet to pull it out from your body. Don't forget that drawing it away from your body is what sends a thrill up one's spine,' he said and as the flaps gave way displaying her gorgeous breasts stacked in her black crochet bra, staring at them 'this is the sight to behold for ever Mom,' he said.

'You men are mean creatures who change colours to your advantage. First it was unhooking my blouse and now it's about removing it out from my body,' she said making a crooked face at him.

'Yes it becomes a matter of pride for us when people like you try so hard to conceal them from prying eyes,' and after having pulled her blouse out 'believe me Mom you have the most magnificent pair,' he said as he cupped her warm breasts.

His words and the feel of his warm hand on her breast shook her up and as it was getting difficult to contain the burning desire churning inside her body 'don't you think you had enough,' she said covering herself up.

Seeing her covering up Vicky too felt he had gone a bit too far. He felt he was not sure as to how she would respond if he continued further. Thinking it would be better to give her some time 'we need to go out tomorrow Mom,' saying it he moved away from her to go to his room.

Shyla was pleased by the way he had responded when she had asked him to stop. It made her feel comfortable thinking that every teenager passes through such a time and she had nothing to worry about it. More than him she was worried as to how her body was responding. Thinking that she had to control herself more than him she went to her room.

Next evening she was ready to go out. Dressed in a black sari it had even surprised her when she had looked in the mirror. Running a comb through her hair she decided to let it be untied. This added extra appeal and having dabbed perfume as she stepped out Vicky was mesmerized by the way she looked.

Having her seated by his side and inhaling her body aroma he felt ecstatic. Every now and then he stole a glance and when they had reached a cross section slowing down the car 'move closer Mom,' said he.

Shyla obliged and as she moved closer putting an arm around her and pulling her up 'do you feel comfortable Mom,' he asked.

'With you by my side I always feel comfortable but you have not told me where we are going,' asked Shyla.

'Yes I was coming to that point. We are going out for dinner Mom and before that I want you to sit tight and not create a scene as you did yesterday. I am taking you to the very spot where the accident occurred and hold me if you want,' he said.

Shyla braced herself and when they neared the spot moving closer she grabbed his arm and when they finally crossed it she felt a sense of relief.

Vicky felt glad that she had accomplished the feat without any hiccups. Turning to face her 'you deserve a treat Mom,' he said.

Shyla felt excited on having crossed the hurdle without any fear. Feeling it was her son who had helped her she felt indebted to him and this made her snuggle closer.

To add to this Shyla was surprised by the way he carried himself in the restaurant. Standing tall he guided her to the table and by his actions she felt he was not her boy anymore but a grown up stranger.

Whole of the evening while they were at the restaurant she felt the stranger eyeing her up. Not even a second was lost when his eyes looked the other way. Many a times she felt his eyes were undressing her and this chilled her. She thanked herself that she was at a restaurant and not at home. Finally when it got over and as they moved out Vicky was surprised to see her taking the driver's seat.

As Shyla drove Vicky kept an eye on her and as she negotiated the junction and steered the car into the garage bending over he kissed her on her lips.

'Thanks, thanks for being a thorough gentleman. Now if you would move aside I would like to park the car without any dents on it,' she said smilingly.

On entering the house Shyla to avoid him as she started walking briskly towards her room 'can you not stay back for a while,' she heard him call out.

This made her stop in her tracks and turning to face him 'is it necessary that you want me to,' she asked biting her lip.

'Yes I have been wanting to have a talk with you,' he replied.

'Can it not wait till I go and change,' she asked trying to stall him.

'No don't change as it's your sari that I want to talk about,' he replied.

'What has my sari to do? And why drag it into the picture,' she asked getting excited.

'Coz seeing you dressed in that sari had me mesmerized,' he said.

'In what way did my sari mesmerize you,' she asked moving closer.

'The black sari draped around your fair body and your untied hair cascading on your face had a mesmerizing effect on me. You did not look like my Mom anymore and I thought I was escorting some gorgeous stranger,' he said.

'Call it a coincidence as I too saw a few changes in you. The way you carried yourself, the way you escorted me and the way you handled things at the restaurant you were so adorable that I felt you were not the teenager I have known. But for your prying eyes you were a thorough gentleman,' she said shyly.

'You don't know how you looked Mom. I was enchanted by your looks and could not move my eyes away even for a moment.'

'Where your eyes feasting on your mother or on a stranger,' she asked.

'I think they were feasting upon a stranger,' he replied.

'Why, why did you think of her as a stranger rather than your mother,' she asked.

'Because I thought I would be more comfortable eyeing at a strangers body than that of my mothers,' he replied.

'If you did not feel comfortable with your mother how come you kissed me a few moments ago,' she asked.

'I was inspired by the way you handled the return journey. It was in this excitement that I kissed you,' he replied.

'And what about the Mall. Do you think I don't know what happened there?' She asked.

'That was to lend you support otherwise the crowd would have pushed you around,' said he.

'To lend support one does not need to grasp my thighs,' she said.

'That could have been an accident,' he said holding her in his arms. 'I can't express how I felt having you so close and while an opportunity arised my hand could have wandered here and there,' he said.

'It was not just here and there I felt your hand wandering but I felt you had some specific destination in your mind,' she said.

'Yes I did have a place in mind but alas I could not reach it. That is the reason why I said I want to be with a stranger rather than my mother.'

'Do you have any idea how far your hand had reached, ' she asked.

'By the heat my hand encountered I think I was pretty close to my destination,' he said.

'Yes you were very close but still you did not muster enough courage to reach the destination, why?' she asked feeling ecstatic.

'On having felt your inner thighs and the heat generated I thought if I had proceeded any further you know very well what could have happened. I wanted that feeling to linger as long as possible and moreover you were not the stranger but were my mother,' he said.

'Would it have been any different if it were not your Mom? And how would you have addressed that stranger. I mean by what name would you have called her,' she asked.

'Obviously it would have been different if you were a stranger and what better name could one have suggested other than calling her Shyla,' he said and waited for her reply.

Hearing him use the name Shyla she felt dizzy and getting enthralled by it 'yes Shyla would be most appropriate. So if it were Shyla instead of your Mom would you have reacted differently, ' she asked.

'Yes it could have been totally different. Tell me who am I speaking to now. Is it my Mom or is it Shyla,' he asked biting her cheek.

'It could be anyone of your choice. Tell me whom you would fancy,' she asked him.

'I would fancy anyone who would respond when I call out Shyla,' he replied.

'Is it not a fact that you like to call me by my name? Even I like it when you use my name. In a way it shows your maturity, your command and your views in the present situation,' she said.

'What present situation holds is very promising Mom. What would anyone desire other than feeling up a gorgeous body such as one possessed by you,' and sliding his hand down from her shoulders on to her back 'this curvaceous back, one ought to feel its curves to believe it to be so enticing,' he said and continuing caressing her back 'feeling your warm back shoots up such a desire that it engulfs the whole body,' he said.

'How would I have known about my back when no one has complimented me on it,' she replied.

'It's because so far no one has touched your back the way you ought to have been touched,' and bringing his hand down on to her buttocks 'these mounds they are so beautifully crafted that it could hardly be replicated on any other woman. Marvellous, stupendous Mom,' he said as his hands went sweeping down over her lush buttocks.

'It seems you are well versed in making a woman feel elevated be it with your words or with your deeds,' she said.

'It comes naturally when you have a gorgeous woman by your side. Sometimes I wonder whether my hand really felt those voluptuous thighs of yours,' he said.

Getting excited 'If it were not your hands then what was it that was crawling between my thighs,' asked she.

'Yes I was fortunate that my hand had travelled that far a distance. Having my hand on those hot thighs was the best part of that evening,' he said trying to make room for his hand to slip between her thighs again.

Feeling his hand trying to slip between her thighs 'do you think any stranger would allow you to play with her thighs. Do you think she would allow so much liberty as to slip your hand between her thighs? Don't forget that we are still strangers,' saying it she stepped back.

'Then how do I get to know you better,' he asked trying to grab her.

Moving out of his reach 'Keep trying and you may succeed,' she replied winking at him.

'Okay how about going on a long drive tomorrow,' he asked.

'Yes that would be a great start till then I suppose you know how to take care of,' letting out those words she ran to her room.

Hearing her words 'Mommmmm,' Vicky screamed with joy.

Once entering her room Shyla felt bad for having teased him. She felt bad as she had asked him to take care of and she was sure he had understood what she meant by it. The whole night she kept thinking how she could make amends.

With these thoughts still lingering in her mind dressed in a simple sari as she stepped out 'do you want to drive Mom,' asked Vicky.

'No, not with you sitting by my side,' she replied in a light tone.

'What's wrong if I sit besides you,' he asked as he took to the wheel.

'A devil can be tamed but not you and your dirty hands. Do you think you would be able to stop them from roaming here and there,' she asked.

'Not if the companion is as gorgeous as you are,' he replied as he tried to grab her.

'And that's exactly the reason why I don't want to drive. I will be safe so far as your hands are tied down,' she said.

'But for how long do you think you will be safe. Sometime or the other when I stop the car my hands will start creeping up again,' he said turning to face her.

'Right now I need not worry as we are on a long long long drive and you better look where you are heading,' she said seeing him staring at her exposed waist.

'Its not fair Mom. You either allow my hands or my eyes to roam freely,' he said.

'What's there that you want to see. Have you not seen any woman's waist,' she asked.

'I may have seen but not one which is so alluring, so stimulating move closer Mom,' he said.

'You men are insatiable creatures,' saying it she snuggled closer.

Putting his arm around her waist 'this is what every man hopes for. It's his dream to have a gorgeous woman in his arms when on a long drive. It feels so good to have you so close Mom,' he said and taking hold of her hand he placed it on his thigh.

'Yes, even we women look for some comfort. We look for a shoulder where we can rest and forget everything,' she said resting her head in the comfort zone on his shoulders.

'This is life and it's hard to believe its happening to me,' he said drawing her up and hugging her.

'What do I do to make you believe its true,' she asked thinking it was the right time to make amends for her earlier lapse.

Slowing down the car 'why don't you kiss me Mom,' he said pressing her hand which he had placed on his thigh.

'Yes you deserve to be kissed. You deserve it for all the good work you have done and also for being naughty,' saying it she locked her lips on his and kissed him with passion.

Vicky was aroused when she kissed him passionately. He felt as if his body was on fire. Spreading his thighs and pressing her hand on his thighs he made it clear what he wanted from her.

Feeling him pressing her hand on her thighs 'I see that one kiss has brought a vast change in you,' she said and moving her fingers over his thighs she let him know that she had got his message.

'I had never expected you would kiss me with so much passion Mom. It was such a raw kiss that it made my body tremble. It was awesome Mom and I can't say what effect it had upon me,' he said.

Leaning over 'its effect is quite visible but tell me did you feel bad yesterday when I asked you take care of,' she said as she let her fingers move further up his thigh.

'No, on the other hand your words made me scream your name. I was so thrilled so excited,' he replied grasping her warm waist.

'Did you take care of it. I mean what did you do?' she asked as she let her finger touch his hardness lightly.

'No I did nothing of that sort,' he said widening his legs giving more room for her hand to manoeuvre.

'Why,' she asked and this time she moved her hand over his hardness.

'Because, because I believe in practical,' he said squirming in pleasure on having felt her hand on his hardness.

'What do you mean when you say you believe in practical,' she asked biting his cheek and pressing her hand over his hardness.

'I don't indulge in fake emotions but would prefer someone to help me out practically,' he said

'That's good and now if you would park the car,' she said as her fingers reached for the zipper.

In a state of frenzy without uttering a word as he parked the car 'it's hard to unzip your pants when he is in such a state,' he heard her say and finally freeing him from his pants 'have been waiting for a long time to look at him,' she said.

Vicky was dumbfounded when he heard her uttering those words and seeing her fondling it in her bare hand 'do you find it to your liking Mom,' he asked gasping for air.

'He's rugged but nevertheless looks good,' she replied and seeing him breathing heavily holding it in her hand and fondling it 'is this not what you had in mind? Is this not the way you wanted it to be handled,' she said and holding it at its base 'Had you ever thought of it in the morning that I would be holding it? Are you now satisfied with the way things are going? she asked and before Vicky whose body was sweating and was on the verge of shooting could reply, pulling out a tissue she completed her job.

Putting back the deflated thing in its place and zipping up his pants 'now will you take me for that drive,' asked she.

On reaching home after the drive 'I need to rest for a while,' saying as Shyla went to her room Vicky settling down on the sofa started recalling the days events.

After two hours coming out of her room and seeing him slumped on the sofa 'shall I order food,' she asked.

'No Mom not after those snacks we had,' he replied.

'I too thought so,' saying it she went and returned with a bowl of fruits.

Sitting by his side and feeding him 'what does this remind you of,' she asked going back to the time when she used to feed him when he was a kid.

'I don't know about you but I am thrilled by having you by my side.' He said.

'Does it not remind you of anything,' she asked.

'No it does not remind me of earlier days but what my mind is thinking right now I can tell you ,' he said.

'No I don't want to hear it. What could your dirty mind think of any thing other than . . . . ,' she said though she wanted to hear what he had to say.

'Its nothing of that sort . Mom why are you looking so pale?' he asked.

'I have had those cramps,' she replied.

'Then why don't you lie down on my lap ,' he said.

Feeling excited on the proposition 'are you sure it's okay,' she asked wrapping her sari around her body tightly .

'Do you think its necessary to cover your body like that,' he asked.

'One never knows how you would act once you have me on your lap,' she said coming to rest her head in his lap.

'Yes one never knows how I would react and it looks very pretty Mom,' he said.

'What could look so pretty when I have fully covered my body. What did you see that looks so pretty,' she asked.

'You may have covered your body with your sari but I don't think you can stop your chest from heaving. Looking at the impressions of your heaving breasts behind your sari is very arousing Mom,' he said.

'Is that why you wanted me to lie on my lap so that you can a good view of my heaving breasts. I fail to understand how I can keep my body away from your prying eyes.

'No need of trying it Mom. However hard you try you can not stop my eyes from piercing through your clothes. I can even see that you have entwined your legs and its not because you want to hide your thighs but its because you are aroused. Kiss me Mom,' he said.

Shyla was waiting to be asked and drawing him closer and looking into his face 'At first I ought not have agreed to lie on your lap. I should have read your dirty mind,' and putting her arms around his neck 'I don't know to what extent you men would go to derive some pleasure,' she said kissing him on his mouth.

'You can't even imagine to what extent we may go Mom. Right now its my desire to ravish those lips come closer Mom,' saying it he held her face and started kissing her face lips and mouth and at times trust his tongue into her mouth.

As her lustful body responded to his wild kissing 'is it not a fact that you get steamed up thinking of who you are kissing. Is it not a fact that it excites you thinking of the relationship you have with me. Is it not a fact that you get aroused thinking you are kissing your mother,' she asked.

'Yes it's this relation I have with you and also for the fact how you present yourself Mom. Most of the time you are reluctant and right now the way you had wrapped the sari and left nothing in the open is what added fuel to the fire,' he said and seeing her chest heave its my desire to touch you there Mom,' he said.

'What I have there, does it not have any name?' she asked and setting aside the top of her sari from her bosom. 'Is this what you find that's so breath taking,' she asked.

'Yes you have exotic breasts Mom. Look at the way they are stacked inside your blouse. Look at the way they are bulging out. One ought to be fortunate to undo your blouse and denude them,' saying it as he started undoing her blouse.

'Have you at any time had the pleasure of undoing someone's blouse,' she asked.

'I don't remember if anyone of them had such a gorgeous pair as yours,' he said as he pulled her blouse out.

'Come on don't brag. Though you have a well chiselled body I don't think any sane woman would have allowed you to undo her blouse,' she said and taking a deep breath as her blouse was removed 'come let me see what effect your going to the gym has upon you,' she said pulling his shirt out.