Reluctant Mom Shyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And before Vicky who was mesmerized on seeing his mother's gorgeous breasts dangling in front of his eyes could react 'Suck them Vicky suck them as you used to do,' said she holding her breast in her hand.

'First let the pleasure of seeing your naked breasts sink in Mom and then you can have them sucked or have them mauled. Shyla just an hour ago do you know much I was worried. I was worried thinking you would take me to task after having rammed your buttocks. I was worried as I had exerted force upon them but now I think I was wrong,' he said.

'Don't you know that we love being overpowered by men like you. No matter what force you apply on our body we take them in our strides. The monster which you possess though looks menacing is always welcomed and to set your mind at ease let me tell you what I had in mind yesterday. Had you not ejaculated so soon I was on the verge of kissing him,' she said.

'Oh Shyla how I wish I had known it before. Don't you think you ought to give me another chance,' he said.

'Though you don't deserve it, come get up,' she said tying up her loose hair in a bun.

Vicky could not believe that he had heard her right. Getting up and coming to stand in front of her he felt as if his body was paralyzed.

Seeing him stand in front of her like a zombie 'do I have to tell you to remove your shirt,' she said and as he went through the notion of removing his shirt he felt her hands grasp his bum and pull him closer.

Having him in the desired position 'think of yourself to be lucky,' she said and zipping his pants and pulling out his cock 'I can't resist the looks of him. He is the most affable monster I have ever held in my hand,' saying it she leaned forward and kissed it hard.

'Oh Mom,' Vicky screamed and grasped her head to steady himself.

Seeing his body tremble pushing his pants down and having him totally naked 'this is how I have always dreamt of seeing you,' she said and on having a good look at his exquisite chiselled body 'now that you have obliged your mother consider her to be yours. You only have to raise a finger to have her by your side,' she said and holding his cock she planted a wet kiss on it.

Flattered by her words 'Mom look at me,' he cried and with saliva dripping mouth as she looked up 'you are the most adorable woman I have ever come across and hope you will oblige me,' he asked.

Pulling out his cock away from her lips 'are you looking for some kinky stuff. Is it not what you are hinting at,' she said.

'Yes and its not my fault that you are sick there. Lie on the sofa and present me your breasts Mom,' he said

'And neither is it my fault,' saying it she stretched on the sofa and pointing to her naked breasts 'is this not what you have in mind. Is it not a fact that you want to shag between my breasts? Is that not what crept in your mind after you had your cock kissed? Don't deny it be a man,' she said and lifting her arms she pulled him down.

'Yes of course I want to fuck them Mom. I have been visualizing having my cock lodged between your breasts ever since I heard you being sick there,' he said and squatting down on her waist and slipping his cock between her warm soft breasts as he started pushing in between 'What do you call this?' he heard her say. 'Is this not what you call a dry fuck? With no hot wet passage to ram your cock in,' she said enticing him.

'Yes this is called a dry fuck but don't forget that you have another opening which is hot, wet and has a passage,' he said and before she could reply taking hold of her face he rammed his cock deep inside her mouth.

Pulling out his cock from her mouth 'why did it take you so long to think about it. Why had you not thought of it earlier. Where you only interested in my buttocks that you tried sodomizing them,' she asked.

'No, I had thought of your mouth earlier but the way I wanted to fuck your mouth was what made me stop thinking about it ,' said he.

'In what way had you fancied to fuck my mouth. Do you still think I am not game enough,' she asked opening her mouth wide.

After hearing her words 'I don't think of you like that anymore. You are one woman who is eager to try out all the stuff,' he said pulling her up.

'Come closer Mom so that I can show you how I would like to fuck your mouth. We will do it my way,' he said and when she obliged holding her face in both hands and pressing her cheeks to open her mouth wider he rammed his cock deep inside her hot cave till it hit the base.

Feeling his cock hit the base she opened her mouth wider and as his thrusts gained momentum latching on his naked buttocks she allowed him to have a field day. Finally after shooting his load as he went soft pulling it out of her mouth 'take good care of him as he no longer belongs to you,' she said as she went to her room.

'Yes Mom,' he said unable to fathom that a few moments earlier he had fucked her mouth.

Being exhausted he had a good sleep. Next morning after having a bath as he went in search he was surprised not to see her. Looking at all possible places and not finding her he returned back to the living room and slumped on the sofa.

Relaxing on the sofa a thought suddenly flashed in his mind. Getting up and standing in front of her bedroom as he tried the door he was aghast to find it unlatched and as he stepped in 'what made you take so long to find me,' he heard her say.'

Unable to see her in the dim light as he moved closer and as his eyes got accustomed to the light he was stupefied when he saw his mother lying spread-eagled on the bed.

Standing at the foot of the bed and focusing his eyes he could not fathom what he saw was a fact. Lying there her body wrapped in a sari with one leg folded and the other spread out, with her waist totally uncovered and her bosom heaving it was something to be seen to be believed.

Seeing his eyes transfixed on her body 'had you ever expected that you would see your Mom lying on the bed like this,' she asked caressing her naked waist.

'Not even in my wildest dreams could I have sketched out such a scene Mom,' he said his eyes glued on her hand which was caressing her naked waist.

'So you have seen something which even your dirty mind could have not dreamt of,' she said and slipping her hand inside the waist band and feeling her abdomen 'obviously this also may be new to you,' she said.

'Yes, yes,' he cried unable to shift his gaze from her hand which was inside her waist band.

'Under such circumstances what would you have done,' she asked as she brought her leg down and spread it.

'I would have done the same as what you are doing now,' he replied.

'You mean you would have loved to have your hand on my waist,' she asked as she held her sari in her hand.

'Yes and set your sari aside so that my eyes could have a clear picture of what lies there under your petticoat,' he said.

'Do you think I have it well covered with my petticoat,' she asked pulling out her sari.

'Though you have it well covered I can still imagine how you are built there from the impressions of your body and it looks most desirable,' he said.

Removing her sari 'would it be of any help in getting a clear picture of what's behind my petticoat now,' she asked.

'Yes now I can see the complete waistline the most erotic part of a woman's anatomy,' he said.

'How do you know so much about a women's anatomy? Have you had any previous experience,' she asked.

'You may not remember but when we had that bout my only intention was to touch your naked waist and believe me many a times I had the good fortune to feeling it,' he said.

'Is that why you took so much time before you could pin me down,' she asked.

'Yes and if I was able to muster enough courage at that point of time I could have done a lot more,' he said.

'What more could you have done,' she asked slipping her hand further down inside her petticoat.

'You would found my hand snaking down there instead of yours,' he replied.

'So you would have slipped your hand inside my petticoat. Is that what you had in mind then? And now why don't I see any action from your side,' she asked.

'Because the show is more provocative, more stimulating,' he said.

'Would it not have been better if it were your hand caressing me rather than mine,' she asked slipping her hand further down.

'Right now my only interest is to see what you have in store there. Show me Mom,' he said adjusting his cock in his pants.

'Being in the state you are do you still wish to see what I have there,' she asked.

'Yes,' he replied eagerly waiting for her to proceed further.

Holding her petticoat and pushing it down her body 'is this what you wanted to see of your mother,' she asked.

'Yes, yes and I had not expected to see you not wearing any panties Mom,' he cried as he looked at her nakedness.

'I somehow missed wearing it today and don't you think it was to your advantage and now that you have seen what you wanted to see of your mother will you allow me to go,' she asked.

'Allow you to go? That too after seeing what lies between your thighs, no way Mom. It may take days or even weeks for it to sink in my mind that my eyes had feasted on your naked cunt.

Preserved in between those voluptuous thighs, amidst the dark forest with its lips gleaming is a sight that can hardly been envisaged and now it's time to consume what you have between your thighs Mom,' he said.

'Don't be under the impression that I am going to allow you have me,' she said as she turned and lay on her tummy.

Coming to sit beside on the bed 'you have made a mistake Mom. Now you look more vulnerable in the position you are. It makes sense for me to have you from behind,' he said discarding his clothes.

Those words hit her hard and unable to sustain the pleasure she was deriving 'don't you have any shame left in you that you want to consume a hapless woman,' she said spreading her legs to accommodate him.

'Not if the said woman has enticed you all the way,' he said and positioning his cock in the valley of her buttocks 'guide him Mom,' he said pushing his cock between her buttocks in search of her cunt.

'What an irony. You want to have me but still cannot find the very opening you want to,' she said and taking hold of his cock and guiding it to her cunt 'can you take over from here,' she asked lewdly.

Straddling her buttocks 'had I any experience before hand then it would have been different Mom,' he said and as she guided his cock into her cunt he was flabbergasted when his cock entered her hot steamy cunt.

Having gained entry into her hot cunt he started pounding her and as his cock slipped deeper and hit the base he went berserk. pinning her to the bed he rammed his cock deep inside her and as his trusts gained momentum crying out her name he filled her cunt with his cum.

'So you have finally screwed your Mom and had your way with her is this not what you had in mind,' she asked.

'Yes this is what I had in mind when I had pinned you down on the bed. Did you at anytime guess what my intentions could have been,' he asked.

'At first I did not but when I felt you take advantage and did not move even after having pinned me down it became clear of what you had in mind. The mistake you made was let me have a fleeting glance of your tent up pants other wise you had everything under control,' she said as she got up to go.

'Where do you think you are going,' asked Vicky.

'I have yet to take that customary bath I ought to have taken in the morning,' she said as she started walking to the rest room.

'Mom do you know that I have to go to boarding home tomorrow,' he asked.

'If I had not known it do you think I would have kept my door unlatched for you,' she said turning to face him.

'Then you may have also thought of how you are going to spend the night before I go to boarding home,' he said.

'I have the whole day to think about it,' saying it she went in and latched the door.

'Oh Mom how I wish my going to boarding home gets postponed,' saying it out loudly he went for a stroll.

Coming out of the room where she had spent the whole day locked in and standing at his doorstep 'what more do you want when you have so shamelessly had me in morning,' she said.

'It all happened so fast that I don't remember whether I had you or it was my imagination,' he said as his eyes swept over her gorgeous body draped in a lemon yellow sari standing at his doorstep.

'If you don't even remember it, what was it that your cock was pounding at,' she asked.

'Yes I remember very well but as I felt it to be a staged drama, its my turn now to show you how capable I am, come here,' he said pulling her.

'I like the way you order and pull me around. Tell me what made you be so sure that I would come and spend a night with you,' she asked kissing him on his lips.

'I knew it from day one that your untouched body craved to be fucked. I still remember you saying "You are not a kid anymore but a grown up devil" and also for the fact you allowed me to lay flat on your body till such time my mind could visualize how it would be if I was fucking you. I had your body well under control all the time,' he said.

'So right from day one you were sure that I would be opening my thighs for you. Now that I am lying beside how have you planned to take me. I suppose not the way you did in the morning,' she asked opening her arms for him.

'No not like that,' he cried and pulling out his shirt as he tried to roll over her 'now don't try to do anything in haste as I am not going to run away,' she said and seeing him hesitate 'don't you want to undress me first,' she asked.

'Yes I would love to undress you,' he said and removed her blouse and while undoing her bra he fumbled many a times.

Seeing him fumbling 'you are searching at the wrong end. Those hooks are not where one would customarily find them, try at the front,' she said.

And on having pulled out her bra 'finally my time has come to feel what I have been trying to feel from day one Shyla,' he said as he slipped his hand over her sari on her hot thighs.

'Would it not be more enterprising if you could denude me first,' she asked getting thrilled at the prospect of having his hand snake between her thighs.

'No, it's my desire to touch you there when you have your clothes on. It is my way of enjoying to lift your clothes and slip my hand between your hot thighs but why is it I find some resistance here,' he said slipping his hand under her dress and trying to squeeze through her entwined thighs.

'I fail to understand you and your perverted mind,' she said and spreading her thighs 'now do you find enough space for your dirty hand to reach my cunt. Is this how you wanted to feel it while it is wedged between my thighs,' she asked.

'Yes right now more than anything else I want to feel your cunt and many a times I had thought of forcing my hand while you were sick too,' he said as his hand finally reached between her thighs and cupped her cunt.

Unable to sustain the pleasure draining her body 'I don't remember stopping your hand from feeling my cunt even while I was sick ,' she replied.

'Really, would you have allowed me to feel your cunt when you were sick,' he asked.

'Yes its not only you people who have perverted minds,' she said and pulling out his pants 'if you have finished feeling my cunt why don't you come on top and fuck me,' she said pulling him.

'Yes, yes,' he cried. Lifting both sari and petticoat and bringing her pulsating cunt in the open 'I could not have imagined a more perverted scene of a son about to fuck his mother,' he said and without her guidance when he hit the bulls eye on the first attempt 'tell me Mom where you not looking forward for this day when I would be fucking you,' he asked.

'Yes I have waited and watched you grow for eighteen long years and it would be beyond your wild imagination to think how I could have spent those days without being fucked,' she replied and now when you have finally lived up to my expectations I feel bad that you have to go in the morning,' she said.

'How I wish my going to the boarding home gets postponed Mom,' he said as he continued trusting his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt.

'If only wishes had wings it could have been possible,' she said and as his pounding her cunt intensified crying 'harder, harder,' she fell silent as a huge orgasm drained her body.

Wrapping her body in his arms, his mouth glued on hers he started pounding her cunt with his cock and holding on to her buttocks as he ripped his cock inside her cunt and felt it penetrate deep, Vicky shot his load and lay exhausted upon.

After a while as his mobile beeped it was Shyla who asked him to look into the message as usually it was the boarding home that sent these messages.

'What could it be other than informing me that the vacation was over and I have to report tomorrow Mom,' he said.

'But still why don't you read it,' she insisted.

Going through the message 'its unbelievable Mom,' Vicky screamed.

'What's it about and why are you so happy,' she asked.

'Due to some reason they have shut all schools and colleges for two weeks and I can't believe this to be true Mom. Think of it think of what we could be doing,' saying it he handed over his mobile.

Going through the message thoroughly 'have you read all the details,' she asked and when he shook his head 'it states here clearly that due to the epidemic all schools and colleges are shut for two weeks and during this period all are advised to maintain social distancing,' do you know what that means??? You better read it,' she said handing over the mobile.