Reluctant Mom Shyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ah yes! Does this surprise you any,' he asked as she pulled his shirt and bared his chest.

'You have something there which is quite impressive,' she said and running her fingers on his naked chest 'enough to make any woman go mad.'

'To what extend would you carry your madness,' he asked placing his hand on her inner thigh.

'Don't you think after what happened yesterday we have gone a bit too far,' she said feeling his hand sneaking underneath her thighs.

'But still don't you think it's well within limits if I want to feel you there. I mean when you have done why am I facing resistance,' he said trying to force his hand between her hot thighs.

Feeling his hand wedged between her hot thighs trying to gain more access, her body trembled and biting her lips and trying to stop his hand from venturing any further. 'With me it was different and with you its not possible, how can I tell you,' she said and as his hand squeezed through her hot thighs. Resisting to cry out his name she held on to him tightly and when he closed his mouth on her and pushed his tongue deep, her body shuddered and she had a huge orgasm.

Coming out of his arms and unable to face him 'I need to visit the rest room,' saying it with her feet staggering she reached it.

Vicky waited patiently and as she stepped out of the rest room 'I wished you had not latched the door,' he said.

Next morning seeing her draped in a sky blue sari with her petticoat caressing her rounded mounds Vicky stood still for a few moments gazing at her buttocks. Unable to withstand the sight coming to stand behind and planting a kiss on her nape he wished her 'good morning.'

'Did you sleep well,' asked she continuing with her cooking.

'Yes, but once I started dreaming and finding my dreams not being materialized I could no longer sleep,' he replied as his hand circled her waist.

'One should not dream of something which is out of bounds,' she said as she felt his hand encircling her waist.

'What does one do if his dreams get stalled,' he said and inhaling the aroma from her body 'it feels so refreshing Mom,' he said slipping his hand on her thigh.

'Now if you could go back I need to finish this,' she said carrying on with her cooking.

'Can it not wait for sometime,' he asked moving his hand further up her thighs.

Feeling his hand creeping up her thighs 'did I not ask you to leave,' she said and when he tried again turning to face him 'stop it,' she screamed at him.

Vicky retracting his steps moved away. He felt he should have stopped at the first instance when she had objected.

In the evening as the sun was going down and darkness creeping Shyla finding him standing near the window went up and hugging him from behind 'are you still angry with me,' she asked.

'No, why should I be angry,' was his curt reply

'I have realized that I ought not have screamed at you,' she said and holding him in her arms 'I ought to have conveyed to you in a better way,' she said.

'It's okay as it was my mistake,' he replied feeling her warm body engulf his.

'No you don't understand,' she said and pressing her bosom on his back 'you don't understand the fault was with me.'

'Its okay Mom forget it,' he replied pleased with the way the things were shaping.

'No you don't know how unstable I become. You don't know about the cramps and the pain I undergo,' she said.

'Yesterday I heard you say you had cramps,' he replied.

'That's what I am trying to explain. Its during this period we become jittery and those 5 to 6 days become unbearable. I ought to have told you but I failed to find suitable words. Do you still think I am at fault,' she asked as she bit his cheek.

Heaving a sigh of relief on hearing her out and trying to take advantage of her position 'yes you ought not have screamed at me,' he replied.

'I agree I should not have screamed but at moment I could not think of anything else. Why don't you understand I was helpless,' she said wrapping his body strongly in her arms.

'Could you have not said that you were sick,' he said getting aroused.

'How could I have said that I was sick. How should I have answered if you had questioned me? Place yourself in my position and think about it,' she replied.

'You could have replied the same way as you are doing now,' he said.

'I don't think I had so much time at my disposal. Not with your hand trying to invade deeper between my thighs,' she replied.

'How far do you think my hand had reached. Was it very close to the hot spot,' he asked.

'You are a dirty fellow. Don't you know that one does not talk like that with your mother,' she said.

'Yes but what if I ask the same question to Shyla. Would her answer be favourable,' he asked.

'Shyla too does not have a dirty mind like yours,' she replied.

'Then what compelled her to do this yesterday,' he asked holding her hand and placing it on his tent up pants.

'It was an obligation otherwise I would not have even thought of it,' she lied.

'Even if it was an obligation were you not pleased when you held him in your hand. Did you not say that he looks rugged and has impressive looks,' he asked as he pushed his hardness deeper into her hand.

'Even now I would say that he looks are impressive,' and before Vicky could realize what she had said, unzipping his pants and pushing them down 'turn around so that I can have better look,' said she.

Vicky could not have asked for more. With his rock hard prick throbbing turned Shyla having a look at his tent up briefs 'don't you think it would be more enterprising if you could pull your shirt out,' she said and pulling it out when he stood in front of her with only his briefs on 'now the devil there looks more menacing,' she said.

'Since morning he's in that state Mom,' he said as he proudly presented his hardness to her by moving his legs.

Running her fingers around and gauging its dimensions 'what made it to rise to such proportions,' she asked.

'He was aroused on having a look at the way you had the sari wrapped around this morning. Rather than covering up they were instrumental in displaying your buttocks more provocatively and having captured that sight he has yet to loose its hardness,' he said.

'So it was my buttocks that attracted you,' saying it she went down on her knees and taking hold of his briefs 'don't you think he deserves to be freed,' she said and before he could utter a word pulling down his briefs and staring at it with eager eyes 'it would not be wrong to say that every woman's desire would be to posses one like this,' she said taking hold of his hardness in her hand.

'And what more would any man ask for when a gorgeous woman would hold it in her hand for him,' saying it he brushed his prick on her cheek.

'Yes, holding such a treasure in her hand it would not be wrong to say that many nasty thoughts might crop in her mind,' she said as she fondled his prick lovingly.

'What nasty thoughts,' asked Vicky whose body temperature was rising.

For instance she would have loved the feel of it on her face,' she said pressing it on her cheek.

'And,' asked Vicky feeling his cock pulsating in her hand.

'And having it so close the next most favourable option would be to kiss it. What do you say? Do you want me to kiss him?' she asked bringing its head close to her lips.

Looking at his cock poised over her mouth Vicky could no longer hold back and before her lips could close on it moving away he shot his cum all over.

Wiping it with her sari as Shyla got up to go she stood in her tracks when she heard him say 'when would you be free from your sickness Mom.'

'You got to wait for a couple of days more,' she replied.

'And how would I come to know that you have been cured,' he asked.

'That's when you see me leave the door unlatched,' she replied.

Those words were music to his ears and whistling softly he went to his room.

Next morning as Vicky went in search of his Mom he was stunned when he found her bent over the washing machine.

Seeing her dressed in a loosely tied sari which revealed more than what it could hide and displaying her exquisite mounds to full view Vicky could not have dreamt of a better sight to start his day.

With his eyes glued at her exposed back as he moved towards her, Shyla took a deep breath as the timing of her act had perfectly matched his moves.

Since morning she had thought how to attract him and after many a trails she had finally thought of this plan and she patted her own back for her timing it to perfection. In no way could he have judged it to be an act as washing of clothes in the morning was a daily affair she thought.

Coming to stand besides with his eyes piercing the thin material of her sari covering her buttocks 'is it necessary that you have to wash the clothes early in the morning,' asked he.

'It becomes mandatory when you have a dirty fellow shooting up unmindfully,' she replied smiling to herself.

'Yes it is easy for you to blame but at any time have you given it a thought how difficult it becomes for us to hold back,' he said playing with her tresses.

'If you had some patience then I think you would have been rewarded more favourably,' she said hiding her smile.

'It was not possible to hold back when you were hell bent upon getting it done as you are doing now,' he said.

'What have I done now that you start blaming me,' she replied smilingly.

'Do you have any idea as to how you are dressed. Do you think you are well covered. Do you know what effect it has upon me. You look more desirable wearing the sari than you would be without it. You look more sexier wrapped in that sari than you would look on being naked,' he said.

'I could have been a little clumsy while dressing but its your dirty mind that lets your eyes penetrate through my clothes and sends feedback back to your . . . .? I don't think I have to tell you where,' she said looking down at his swollen pants.

'Yes and finally everything ends up there is it not,' he said placing his hands on her robust mounds.

'Yes finally it ends up there if that's what your dirty mind thinks of,' she replied.

'The way you have dressed don't tell me that you had not planned it earlier. Don't tell me you did not do it intentionally,' he said softly.

'Why what intentions could I have dressing up like that early in the morning?' She asked.

'Did you not decide to wear the sari in a way it could hardly conceal your buttocks. Had you not thought of displaying them. Was it not your intention to impress upon me you did so. Judging them by any standard I can only say you have the most erotic buttocks Mom,' he said as he caressed them softly.

'Yes I did it intentionally. Tell me what's wrong if I may have done so. It's not only you men who have dirty minds. We too have a body which craves for some action and since you spoke of them yesterday I wanted to bring them to your attention and I see that it is showing positive results,' she said as she slipped her hand down and felt his hard cock.

'I knew it Mom. I knew it from the day I came back from boarding and had that wrestling bout with you. It was there that I found you struggling hard to find solutions which could fulfil your desires. Since then I have tried hard and today I have finally succeeded in having you let it out in the open. And Mom many a times I have dreamt of you in this position,' he said as he started fondling her robust mounds.

'Well as everything is in the open now what is it that my boy had dreamt of his mother,' she asked.

'I have always dreamt of playing with your buttocks Mom. It was my desire to pull your sari out and fondle your bare buttocks but now as you are sick allow me to lift your sari and play with your buttocks,' he said.

'Tell me has your Mom ever tried to stop you. You have her permission to lift her sari. Here I would like to warn you as to whether he could withstand it while you lift my sari. You know he is in a habit of shooting at the slightest provocation,' as she said it she took hold of his cock in her hand.

'No, you need not worry about him. Being in your company he has gained more confidence,' he replied.

'Well if that's the case then let me bring him out in the open,' saying it she pulled out his shirt unzipping his pants 'dirty fellow could you not have said that you are not wearing any briefs,' she asked.

'What difference would it have made when you have seen him naked many a times,' he replied.

'But still have you not heard about ethics about manners,' she asked taking hold of him in her hand.

'Right now my only concern is to lift your sari,' as he said it holding the bottom he started lifting and as her thighs got exposed Shyla I cannot believe I am actually lifting your sari,' he said.

Squirming with pleasure as her sari was lifted 'I love it when you address me as Shyla. In fact it is on being called by name I somehow feel invigorated. Tell me Is it your Mom or is it someone else you imagine when you address me as Shyla,' she asked.

'I only know of one person who goes by that name and that happens to be my Mom. Shyla have you ever wondered how your back looks. With your chiselled buttocks carving into robust thighs is a sight to be etched in one's memory for ever. They look absolutely stunning Mom,' he said and pushing the sari up and having glanced at her lush buttocks ensconced firmly in her panties 'bend over Mom,' he ordered pushing her on to the washing machine.

Shyla who had never dreamt of such a situation could occur in her life went weak in her knees and as she bent down on his command she felt ecstatic when his naked cock poked its head in the valley between her buttocks.

'This is what I had dreamt of Mom. I had dreamt of having you bent over with my cock lodged between your naked buttocks. Though a thin fabric is in the way I want to shag you Mom,' he cried and holding her hair for support he started ramming his cock between the valley of her buttocks and when his cock penetrating the thin layer of her panties touched her nakedness he ejaculated his cum on her buttocks.

Before Shyla who had a huge climax could regain her strength Vicky covering her nakedness moved away from her.

Seeing him drift away she wished he could have spent some more time with her and when he was out of her vision 'I am going to reveal a secret when I meet you next,' she said to herself.

Vicky wandered aimlessly for sometime wondering whether what he had done was right or wrong. It was fine to molest or undress her but recalling what he had done he fell ashamed. Not knowing how she would react he walked back home.

Not finding her in her usual place Vicky went into the living room and sat watching TV with abated breath.

He had not to wait long as he saw her striding down and when he felt she was going to take him to task 'what are you watching so keenly,' he heard her say.

'A reality show Mom,' he replied.

'Oh I had thought you would be watching something else,' she said coming to sit beside.

'What could one watch other than those reality shows,' he replied.

'Who knows when you were out for such a long time you could have procured anything from the market,' she said.

'Yes I could have. Have you heard about the scientific flick which is creating records all over I ought to have brought it and showed it to you,' he said gaining some confidence.

'No I had something else in mind wherein you would have some interest, forget it. What was it you said the other day,' she asked changing the subject.

'Of what you are talking of,' he asked.

'It was about changing places, something like that,' she said trying to recall his words.

'No I fail to recap what I could had said,' he replied.

'Ah yes I remember it. It was about you lying on my lap,' she said.

'Yes I had spoken what about it,' he asked shyly.

Seeing him shy 'Want to,' she hissed softly.

Though he had heard her words clearly. 'What did you say,' he asked her.

'I was wondering whether you would want to. You know it's quite some time since I had you in my lap,' she said.

Those words were very encouraging and trying to regain his lost courage 'why not,' he replied.

This brought a smile on her face. Adjusting on the settee and making room 'come,' she said.

Nodding his head and stretching down Vicky rested his head on her warm lap.

Having him on her lap 'now I would like to warn you not to take me for granted as you used to. You better behave yourself,' she said running her hand through his hair.

'Does it mean that I was naughty Mom,' he asked.

'Naughty? You were like a little devil,' she replied.

'And the difference now is that the little devil has grown up isn't it,' he asked.

'Yes as you have grown up you have also raised the tempo,' she replied.

'Big boys play a different ball game isn't it,' he asked. This time his tone had changed.

'Yes it is a different ball game now,' she replied as she loosened her hair and let it fall.

'Don't you feel this game is more thrilling more exciting,' he said on regaining his courage.

'Yes though the fear of where this would lead is worrisome,' she replied.

'All that which is exciting or thrilling comes with a price Mom. One should be ready to pay for it,' he said.

'While you can play and escape it would not be so easy for me,' she said.

'If you would take some extra care I don't think you would be put to any hardships,' he said.

'No, it is not the only hurdle I may have to cross, there are numerous ones and one cannot count them on fingers,' she said.

'But what about the pain you have endeavoured all these years. Does it not help in your arithmetic,' he asked.

'On paper it does but in reality it's a big question mark,' she said.

'What about the other reality. You are a human being having a body which craves and which is untouched so far. Who is going to think on those lines,' he said.

'My body, yes that is the worst part. The hard I try to contain my emotions the more it craves for.'

'It's not your fault that you possess such a voluptuous body,' he said and pulling the sari away from her bosom 'those breasts crave to be fondled is it not,' he asked.

'Yes and so far even you have not seen them naked,' she replied.

'Yes I have not seen them naked as there was a valid reason for it,' he replied and unhooking her blouse and pulling it out of her body 'now why don't you come out of the shell and say you want me to suckle your breasts,' he said.

'Yes I want you to but how do you think it is possible to suckle them when they are stacked in my bra,' she asked in a husky voice.

'Have you forgotten the way you used to lift the cup of your bra and guide your breast to my mouth,' he asked.

'You are one rotten guy in whole of this universe who wants to enact a scene which if I remember correctly was enacted some eighteen years ago,' she said.

'Yes I am that rotten guy and as far as your breasts are concerned I think it would be to my privilege if you could undo your bra and present them to me as you used to do earlier,' he said.

Making faces at him 'not only are you rotten but you have a filthy mind-set too. What stops you from undoing my bra. What do you think your mother has behind her bra which would be any different from what others have,' she said.

'What my mother has behind her bra or what lies between her thighs though may look familiar but the effect it would have on me would be mesmerizing Shyla,' he said.

With her lust full body trembling with pleasure 'what effect it has upon you is clearly visible and I fear you may loose it once your eyes feast on my naked breasts,' saying it as she unhooked her bra and displayed the top part of her breast 'is this not what you wanted to see of your mother,' she asked lewdly and as he nodded his head 'then what stops you from sucking them,' she said.