Reluctant Mom Shyla

Story Info
Son helps mother come out of depression.
14.9k words
4.06
82.6k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RELUCTANT MOM

Wrapping her in his arms and pinning her down on the bed 'I have won Mom,' cried Vicky.

'Do you think you have?' asked Shyla struggling to get herself freed from his grasp.

'Don't try to wriggle out of my arms Mom' said he imprisoning her with the weight of his body.

Failing to come out of his grasp 'its nice to see that you have gained weight,' said Shyla.

'Yes I have gained some weight and my height has increased too. Did I not say that I have started going to the gym,' said he.

'Yes you did and I can see those changes' she said as she caressed his arm.

'When was the last time we had such a bout Mom,' asked Vicky.

'I think it was three years ago before you left for boarding home,' she replied.

'So it has taken me three years of hard training to pin you down,' he said.

'Even today you would not have done it but for my nagging cold,' she replied.

'Come on Mom be fair. You have lost and I have won.'

'Okay I concede but it does not mean you have won hands down. We may have to try it again,' said she smiling at him.

'Its nice to see you smiling. I don't remember when I last saw you like this,' said he.

'Its because of the courts ruling,' she replied.

'I knew you would come clean Mom.'

'Thanks. If it were not for you I would not have fought the case,' she replied in a husky tone.

'Yes, was is not for that reason you sent me to boarding,' he asked.

'Yes I wanted to be alone. You know I feared that I may lose the case.'

'How could you have lost it. I mean you were driving the car which met with an accident.'

'Yes I was driving the car but don't forget a life was lost.'

'It was not your mistake when a drunken van driver collided with your car,' he said.

'But I survived while my companion lost his life. Police try to see if there was any motive behind this.'

'Don't forget that the person who lost his life was your husband. How could anybody suspect you,' he asked.

'They suspect me for the very same reason that he was my husband, a rich husband,' said she.

'But Mom . . . . . ' he did not complete the sentence.

'I know what you want to say. I know that you know all was not well with us. We were on the verge of getting separated and that evening if I had not pressurized him to come along, who knows he would have been alive today. I feel as if I am guilty.'

Saying it she started sobbing and coming out 'if it were not your school function and if the parents were not asked to attend, I would not have forced him to come. He was reluctant to come and the other factor is it was me who was driving the car and not he. This is what made the police suspect me,' she said in a heavy voice.

'Now that you have been cleared by the law forget it Mom,' said Vicky.

'The law might have cleared me but what about my conscious, I still feel guilty.'

'Now that I am here I will see you forget everything,' said Vicky kissing her forehead.

'It would be very difficult to forget as it is etched in my memory. Anyway I am glad that you are back and now if you would move over I would like to get up.' She said trying to push him away.

'Mom I don't want to be moved away from this comfort zone,' he said as he hugged her.

'Do you have any idea for how long I have been penalized for no fault of mine. You are not a small kid anymore, get up,' she said pushing him away.

'It felt so nice that I would have loved to spend some more time lying upon you. Could you not have spared more time ,' he frowned as he moved away from her.

'You have overgrown that age my boy,' she said as she got up.

As Vicky stepped out for a stroll his thoughts raced back to the chat he had with his mother and after weighing the pros and cons he was unable to reach to any solution as how to help her out. Finally accepting the fact that only time could heal her wounds he walked back.

Few days passed and nothing he did brought a change in her. He saw that she was aloof most of the time and when he tried to cheer her up it would have an adverse effect.

This continued until one day he made up his mind to find out the cause of the differences which had cropped up between them.

Sitting besides while she was watching TV 'why was Dad reluctant to accompany on that fateful day,' he asked softly.

'I think he was angry as he had planned to go some where else,' she replied.

'Did he disclose as to where he wanted to go,' he asked.

'All his life he never uttered a word as to where he was going or when he would be back.'

'Did you not ask him?'

'At first I thought it would be better if I don't ask him as he may think I am too inquisitive then gradually it reached to such an extent that he did not even acknowledge when I called him on his mobile.'

'What made you think he was drifting away.'

'Every action of his was pointing in that direction,' she said.

'Then what made you to stay put with him,' he asked.

'I had you and no place to go,' she replied.

Those words took the wind out of him.

Seeing him fall silent 'cheer up I have kept a new room ready for you ' said Shyla.

'Why Mom what's wrong with the earlier one,' asked Vicky rather curiously.

'Now that you are above eighteen years obviously you need more privacy,' saying it she smiled.

Those words kept him awake whole night and the next morning things started looking different. The first thing in the morning what he saw was his Mom struggling to open the blinds and when finally she succeeded he was stunned to see her. His Mom wearing a cream colour sari standing under the sun rays with her back partially uncovered with her short blouse was a sight to behold. The next change he felt in her was her eagerness in serving him coffee or breakfast. This made him feel confident to ask her a few more unanswered questions.

He had to wait till evening and when he saw her reclining on the settee 'when was it the first time you got to know about his intentions.' He asked.

'Right from day one his behaviour was not favourable.'

'Mom did you not at any time felt like leaving him. I mean . . . . .'

'Divorce him? No I did not give it a thought. Where would I have gone after divorcing him. I was an orphan and had no one to fall back on. For me the shelter he provided was above all my wishes.'

'And he knew about it isn't it?' asked he.

'Yes he knew very well about it and it was for this reason the police smelled there could be something fishy in his death,' she said.

'Can I ask you a question. It may be a little personal,' he said.

'Go ahead you have every right to know,' she replied patting him on his back.

'Did you ever think there could have been another woman in his life,' he asked.

'Not one there were hundreds,' she replied.

'And you did you not question him in this regard,' he asked.

'No I did not bother to question him,' said she.

'But why????

'Because my life would have become more complicated.'

'Do you call that a life,' he asked.

'For me it was and I still feel guilty. I think I should not have forced him the other day. I have a feeling that he was going to meet someone very special that night and instead he met . . . . . ' she started sobbing.

Hugging her and cajoling her 'forget it Mom forget it. Think about it as a bad dream,' he said.

'A dream that keeps reminding you is very difficult to forget,' she said.

'One final question. What have you thought of doing in the present situation,' he asked.

'At this age? Sit in a corner for the rest of my life,' she replied.

'What has age got to do and you are one charming woman,' said he.

'Thanks and as the saying goes better late than never it took me twenty years to hear that word.'

'I mean it Mom. You are one charming woman and you don't look that old.'

'Have you noticed the dark patches under my eyes. Have you seen my eyes which have no life in them and those wrinkles appearing on my face,' she said.

'All those are the signs of your suffering and I can assure you they will fade away soon,' as these words made her smile 'look they have already started fading,' he said.

'I don't think you are same creature I felt behind in the boarding school three years ago,' she said jokingly.

'Was I so troublesome,' he asked.

'You were like a little devil,' she said as she hugged him.

'How I wish I could remain your little devil,' he said.

'Why?' she questioned by lifting her eyebrows.

'So that I could hug you every now and then,' he said.

'No, no, no I still remember how you wrapped your arms around and forced me down on the bed, it was fearsome,' she said

'That's because I wanted to win the bout,' he replied.

'Its okay if it was so but something else had cropped up in my mind then,' she spoke softly.

'What other reason could I have in hugging you Mom,' he asked as he held her in his arms.

'Nothing it was just a passing thought,' she said enjoying the chat.

'If you really want to know my version I really enjoyed hugging you very much,' he said.

'Is that why you had me in your arms for so long,' she asked.

'Yes I was fortunate to have you in my arms for some time. You know I had missed it for three long years and no matter how much I had you it was insufficient to quell my love,' he replied.

'How sweet of you,' she said kissing him on his forehead.

Encouraged by her kiss 'another thought had also drifted in my mind Mom, may be I will tell you sometime,' saying it he went out.

Shyla felt as if she was floating in the sky. The chat she had with her son made her feel so. It had excitement, it had thrill and was filled with love. Though it excited her she also feared it may be going in a wrong direction. Then shaking her head and reprimanding her for her thoughts she felt at ease.

Three days later while Shyla was combing her hair Vicky coming to stand behind 'Did I not say it would fade away.'

'What are you speaking about,' asked she.

'Those dark patches beneath your eyes where have they gone Mom,' he asked.

Looking into the mirror 'well I am surprised,' said she.

'Had I not said so. Do you now believe you are more charming than any other woman of your age.'

'What difference does it make now,' she replied.

'You ought to believe in yourself Mom. Not only charming you are gorgeous too,' he said looking straight into her eyes.

Gorgeous! Hearing the word she felt her body shudder. For a moment she thought she had not heard him straight. Then again feeling that she was reading too much in his words 'what makes you say I am gorgeous,' she asked.

'Who would not say you are gorgeous Mom. By your looks you are gorgeous, you are charming and an enchanting woman. I see many positive signs in you Mom,' he said.

'Even if I look gorgeous one cannot defy age isn't it. How old do you think I am,' she asked.

'For me age is not the criteria. Some women look gorgeous even at the age of fifty and for you to reach that figure I think you have a long way to go,' he said.

'That's sounds great to hear especially from one who is half my age. I think it is a big compliment,' she said.

'Mom it's a fact and I am proud of you. I like the way you carry yourself, the way you dress and the way you are built, it is exciting. I still remember the day when I had you in my arms,' he said.

Those words struck her again. Feeling elated 'what was there that you keep remembering it,' she asked.

'I don't know how to express it but the moment I overpowered you and had you in my arms I felt so thrilled so excited. Well whether it was for having won the bout or whether it was for having you in my arms I don't know. All I can say is it was tantalizing till such time you were in my arms,' he said.

'Yes I can understand as every teenager passes through such a period. What other thoughts ran through you mind,' she asked turning to face him.

'For one moment I had even thought of kissing you,' he said.

'Then what made you stop from kissing me,' she asked.

'Well I thought you may get angry,' he said gripping her shoulder.

'Why would I get angry if my son wants to kiss me,' she said presenting him her cheek.

'No Mom not like that. I want to kiss you the way I have dreamt,' he said encircling her waist.

'And how does one go about doing it,' she asked getting excited.

'That's by having you in my arms first,' saying it he pulled her up.

'This sounds very romantic,' she said.

'Yes very romantic and very exciting too,' saying it he bit her cheek.

'I don't think I permitted you for that,' she said.

'Its my way of kissing you,' saying it he pressed his lips hard on her cheek and did not let go until she pulled up.

Pulling her face and looking deep into his eyes 'Is that the way how you kiss? She asked and seeing him go silent 'I liked it,' saying it she presented her other cheek.

Vicky was ecstatic on hearing it. Taking hold of her face he first bit her cheek hard and when she let out a soft moan he kissed her until she went limp in his arms.

'No wonder you are a devil,' saying it she kissed him back on his cheek.

Getting excited 'I would like to hug you Mom,' he said opening his arms.

Shyla without any hesitation moved in and encircling his waist and resting her head on his shoulders 'you are a bad boy,' she said.

'I am as bad as you are good. It feels so good to have you in my arms,' saying it he wrapped her in his arms.

As Shyla felt his strong arms grip her waist moving deeper into his arms and holding him 'I needed someone to hold me like this,' she said as her lips searched for his.

Before he could say anything he felt her lips brushing his. Having been kissed on his lips he felt enchanted.

Moving out of his arms 'are you happy now,' asked a gleaming Shyla.

And before he could answer she had moved away. 'How can I say how happy I am Mom,' he said softly.

Once back in her room sitting on her bed she recapped all that had taken place frame by frame. To her surprise though she felt guilty for having motivated him she found she had not crossed any set boundaries. One thing was in her favour. As she could not have found any one who could hold her in his arms she saw no wrong in staying in his arms. As this message sank deep into her mind she felt at ease.

Vicky felt enchanted for having been kissed on his lips and knew she had done it out of gratitude and he ought not read too much in it. He also knew there was some weakness in her and he had to thread cautiously. As these thoughts started crowding his mind he started dreaming of her.

Next evening it came as a surprise when his Mom asked him to take her out for shopping. It was a surprise as most of her shopping was done online.

Elegantly dressed in a bright coloured sari as she stepped out Vicky who saw her stood admiring her beauty and her personality. What had made his father to treat her like that he wondered.

Holding by her arm he escorted her into the Mall and as it was fully jammed with shoppers he had to shield her from the crowd.

As they moved inside the showroom Shyla was so excited that she practically dragged him along in a hurry to reach the counter.

It was here that Vicky had the first contact with her voluptuous back. In the melee as they stood in line to reach the counter his thighs brushed against her back and as warm feelings started engulfing him he slipped his hand on her waist.

Then manoeuvring her and coming to stand right behind whenever there was a slight surge of the crowd he would slip his hand from her waist down on the pretext of steadying her. He bid his time patiently and by the time they reached the counter his hand had slipped down on her thigh. Having his hand reach her thighs he started feeling them softly and whenever an opportunity arose he let his hand hang dangerously close.

This continued for a while and when Shyla picked up a dress or turned to show it to him taking advantage of her movement he would press his thigh on hers and on one occasion he even had it slipped in between them. Feeling the surging heat generated from her body and seeing his mother not objecting his hand roamed freely within a reasonably limited space and Shyla knowingly did not reprimand him as she had finished with her shopping.

On their return journey Vicky who was on cloud nine and who was driving the car suddenly felt his mother grip his shoulders and before he could react he heard her scream and started crying. It has then he realized that it was at this junction she had met with that fateful accident.

She was still sobbing when they reached home and Vicky drawing her his arms 'Mom it's high time you forget it. You have to forget that you were the cause of that accident. Now that you have even been cleared by the law you need not blame yourself,' said he.

'How can I forget that one life was lost. How can I forget that, tell me,' she asked rapping her fists on his chest and crying.

'Yes a life was lost and you had nothing to do with it and moreover there's no point in shedding tears on the person who did nothing for you. Now you ought to look forward,' he said as he held her strongly in his arms.

'No I can't, I can't,' Shyla started crying and no matter how hard he tried to pacify she did not head to any of his advice. Seeing her sobbing continuously Vicky taking hold of her glued his lips on hers and before a surprised Shyla could react kissing her again he cut short her sobbing. At that moment he hand no idea as to how his hand had travelled to her bosom.

At first Shyla thought of reprimanding him on his behaviour but when she felt him kissing and his masculine hand on her bosom the urge, the sexual desire and the lust which was deep rooted erupted and unable to withstand it she meekly surrendered.

Moving her face aside 'one does not take advantage of a helpless woman,' she said.

'It was to stop you from getting too emotional Mom,' he replied.

'Is that how one stops it,' she asked wiping her lips.

'At that moment of time I had no other option available,' he replied.

'Could you not have thought of something else and don't you think you were harsh? Is that how you kiss?' she asked.

'Kissing those lips I think I got carried away and I promise the next time it won't be so harsh,' he said.

'And that's if you get a chance to kiss me again' she said.

'Have I not told you next time it would not be so harsh,' he repeated again.

'What if you get carried away? who's going to stop you,' she asked.

'I am sure I won't get carried away,' he replied.

'But still what assurance do I get. Don't I know the way you tried feeling them, it was very bad of you,' she said and suddenly felt she ought not have let it out.

'That was by instinct Mom. I myself don't know how my hand had travelled so far maybe as they looked irresistible my hand might have played its part,' he said.

'For once you agree that your hand had an active part to play and I don't see what you saw there which could be so irresistible,' she said.

'That's the irony, I could not see what my hand felt and now that you speak of it don't you think I need to see them,' he asked as he placed his hand on her bosom.

This again jolted her 'You are an unscrupulous guy and don't be under the impression that I don't know how you acted in the mall,' she said recalling the sequence when his hand had moved over her thighs.

'That was a different story and this is different. In the present circumstances this needs to be addressed immediately,' he said as he started unhooking her blouse.

'Why are you guys hell bent on seeing them. Am I to believe that you have not seen any before,' she asked.

'Its not a question of what we have seen or what we have not seen. It's the time the place and who they belong to is what that really matters. One can never imagine the pleasure one derives when one gets to unhook the blouse and pull it out from a woman's body. It's this action that stays put in our mind rather than seeing what's stacked behind the blouse,' saying it he undid her hooks.