Reluctant Pleasure

Story Info
Mark suggests a foursome but gets more than he bargained for.
755 words
4.09
31.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark struggled against his restraints, but he couldn't budge. The knots holding his wrists behind his back, and his ankles to the chair, were tied well.

In front of him on the bed, bent over on all fours and facing him, was his beautiful girlfriend, Erin. And behind her was Jason, Cassi's boyfriend. He was a former college football player with huge shoulders and washboard abs. He had his hands wrapped around Erin's tiny waist and his cock buried inside of her.

This wasn't what Mark had wanted when he had suggested a foursome. He tried to protest but could only let out small muffled sounds against the rag stuffed into his mouth. Cassi, Erin's best friend - and the person responsible for orchestrating Mark's current predicament - laughed. She was on her knees, pumping her hand up and down Mark's stiff cock.

"Oh wow, do you see how good your little girlfriend looks getting bent over and fucked by my boyfriend's big cock?" said Cassi. Still pumping her hand up and down.

Mark let out a groan. He didn't want this, but he'd never been so hard in his life. Watching the love of his life getting stretched out by this meathead's massive cock was doing things to his mind that weren't natural.

He watched as Erin cried out in pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Jason methodically hammered his big cock into her like she was an object that needed to be penetrated in a certain way to get an orgasm out of her. She was no longer even aware that Mark was in the room. Her moans and whimpers filled Mark's ears as she gave her body to the man enthusiastically. Jason took the cue and picked up the pace of rhythmically driving his cock in and out, a piston in perfect motion.

Cassi simultaneously slowed her speed of pumping Mark's cock. She drizzled some more lube over the tip and gave him a knowing smile. It was the cruelest thing Mark had ever seen.

"Oh my," she said, looking back over her shoulder. "Look at Erin turning into a little slut for my boyfriend. She's never experienced this much pleasure before, has she? You're never going to be able to satisfy her again after this."

Mark's cock twitched. He was so close to cumming. Cassi stopped her relentless pumping to let him cool off for a moment. He groaned and tried thrusting his hips forward for more stimulation. Cassi laughed again.

"Uh uh, no no," she said wagging her finger. Mark was in agony. He knew then that Cassi was the devil incarnate. He wanted to beg them all to stop, and he wanted to beg them to keep going. The screws holding his mind together were coming loose.

Jason picked up his pace again, pounding himself into Erin over and over. She'd always loved Mark, but lust was taking over as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body. Seeing her moaning and biting the sheets, Mark knew she was getting close to orgasm.

"They're both so close," whispered Cassi. "And so are you, aren't you? Are you going to cum while he forces an orgasm out of your slutty little girlfriend? Are you going to cum when he cums inside of her? Is she even on birth control? If you do cum, you'll be ruined too you know?"

Her words poisoned his mind as she jerked his cock off faster. He watched Jason's muscles tense and his rhythm get erratic. The brute thrust one final time, as deep into Erin as he could get, and let out a loud groan as he emptied his balls into Mark's girlfriend. Erin responded with an orgasm of her own, gripping the sheets and screaming in ecstasy as Jason continued to fill her.

It was all too much for Mark. His cock erupted in Cassi's hand, shooting cum out so far it landed on the bed. Spurt after spurt came gushing out as she drained every ounce of dignity he had left.

"Oooh there it is, good boy," she cooed, continuing to milk the cum out of his cock. "Get all of that out onto the floor, where it's useless. Keep going. Your little Erin just had her pussy filled with cum by my boyfriend's big thick cock."

Mark emptied his balls onto the floor. He shot out more cum than any other time in his life. Then he sighed in defeat, knowing his life had just changed irrevocably.