All Comments on 'Reluctant Pleasure'

by ConsextualJane

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Careful what you wish for Mark. ConsextualJane this tale was so good I wished for a much longer story.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Like each of the stories you’ve posted here, captivating scenario with so much potential to become highly erotic, but too short. No real chance for the reader to immerse him/herself. That said, look forward to another.

ConsextualJaneConsextualJanealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who has read this! I just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that I see your requests for longer stories, and rest assured, they're coming! I'm working my way through my backlog, and a lot of my older/earlier stories were a little shorter. So stay tuned for the longer stuff :)

Powerplay01Powerplay01almost 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This feels like a single scene from a longer movie, perhaps you could weave this one and several others into one longer story? If you wanted to tell only short stories, you could make them dreams, or nightmares, depending on who was having them.

In any event thanks for sharing, Jackie.

UhohnoUhohnoalmost 3 years ago

Please, more. You’re writing is exactly what this site needs. I love the length.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
I love broken quad stories

Enjoyed this so much, but it was just a vignette. The ultimate cuckolding is with the other man's wife taunting me.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

Some nice touches, including my favorite in the piece: " . . . like she was an object that needed to be penetrated in a certain way to get an orgasm out of her."

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

feels real because it feels based on real people. one hopes :)

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Wonderful…but longer stories please

PornboxPornbox10 months ago

A couple paragraphs in the middle of a story, I guess it's a start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConsextualJane@ConsextualJane
New story will be published the week of: 5/23/22 I like to write stories that turn people on, what else is there to say? I've been writing erotica for a couple of years now. I write mostly short, flash fiction type stories, but I'm starting to experiment with longer form stor...