Remember You Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Chris, please feel my pussy for an additional surprise for you." She whispered to me. Reaching below her skirt, I found no underwear, and three rings adorn her clit and lips. I grabbed the clit ring and twisted it. Aisling moaned, whispering to me as I pulled and twisted her clit ring.

"Master Chris please train me to be your loving slave. Please allow me to be your loving slave. OHHHH....MASTER CHRIS...Please....I am yours I have always been yours. You are right I left, I should not have but I did. I regret the decision every day of my life without you. OHHH...GOD...MMAAASSSTTEEERRRR....." She cried out as I pulled her tits and clit at the same time.

"Don't even think of cumming without my permission bitch." I let go of her chains and clit ring, sitting up I looked at my other girls.

"Wait; tell me in your own words what you want. In front of these witnesses. Tell the world." My deep baritone voice carried through the club. The entire club went silent.

"I asked you a question Slut, I expect an answer. Tell me in your own words what you want." She hesitated for a couple of seconds, it looked like she was going to bolt then she looked me in the eyes -- there it is that shine when she is in love, the lust and her devotion shown through.

"I, Aisling MacKensie, of my own free will give you, Master Chris Dutculler, my body, mind, and soul to use in any fashion my Master cares to use me. Of my own free will, I give up complete control of my life, body, mind, and soul to my Master, Chris." Her head bowed down, knees spread wide, palms up on her thighs; I was impressed. The rest of the club applauded her confession and returned to their activities. Aisling turned a bright red from her admission of slavery.

"Jenny, take the slut and put her in the harness, there is an extra one hanging in my office. If George asks what you are doing tell him to inspect the slut here. Make sure to add the trainers as well. One last thing, shave the slut clean fore and aft. Use my office bathroom; keep her aroused but no orgasm for both of you or lessons from Veronica or Brute. Your choice." Smiling at her.

"Yes, Master. " Jenn grabbed Aisling by the hand, Aisling stumbling to get to her feet and walking to the back of the club towards my office. Aisling doing her best to keep up without falling in her 5-inch red stiletto heels.

"Tammy and Jessica go to the playroom and bring Veronica and Brute to me. Post haste." I said with a smile.

"Yes, Master," the twins said swishing their hips out of my sight. I shook my head -- remembering how I got lucky with those two. Fraternal Twins -- different eggs different sperm from the gangbang their mother had when she was young. That is a different story, not this one. George and Christy looked at me with a questioning frown.

"Do not look at me like that," I said to both of them. Christy smiled and dropped her gaze; George chuckled in his deep bass voice.

"I did not say a fucking thing. I am observing this new one."

I waited, my slaves knew that I hate tardiness; Tammy and Jessica showed up first -- counted on that -- then I saw Aisling turn the corner; I was instantly hard again, Jenny leading her out by a leash clipped to her neck in the D ring. Her wrists were cuffed and locked behind her back, her jewelry very prominently featured when she walked as it swung back and forth with five ounces handing on each nipple ring, and her pussy was leaking down her thighs making a wet trail on the floor.

I was stunned, she was the most beautiful slave clothed or naked, as she was now, except for the dark leather harness. Her face told me everything I needed to know. Jenny walked her straight in front of me. Aisling kneeled and bowed her head.

"How may I be of service to you Master?" Her voice provides every detail of her arousal. Shaking with need.

"Have you learned to suck cock since our last encounter?" Venom biting my words.

"I do not know Master, but I can try and do my best. It has been a long time since I...well...when I left. OH....SHIT.....OH....WOAH....OH, YOU MOHERFUCKER....NO NO NO NO....OH SHHHIIIITTTTT....I...I...Cumming..." Playing with her clit ring, I targeted her left nipple and brought full force a kiss from Veronica. Aisling howled in pain but did not cum. Her breathing was fast and labored. I struck her right nipple and alternated <SMACK> <HOWL><SMACK><HOWL><SMACK><HOWL><SMACK><HOWL><SMACK><HOWL>. Her tits and nipples showed signs of my torture. Aisling's hands were not free she could not cover her breast while Veronica gave her lessons.

"Now I have a properly motivated slave. Again tell who and what you are?" I said looking into her lust-filled eyes. Such love and devotion.

"I am a slave to Master Chris; he is my one and true love of my life. I will obey his every command, instruction, and guidance during my time with him. He owns my body, mind, and soul for his pleasure. Master, I am your slave for life." Aisling said to me with a crowd forming around my table.

"Sweet slave Aisling; your training will start tonight. Go to the bar where you got the yellow band, tell Roxie to give you a red band, and come straight back to me. Is that clear Slut?" I unclipped the wrist cuffs, mainly because of a club rule also so that Roxie could cut the yellow and attach a red band on her.

"Yes, Master." Aisling rocked back and stood up, turned, and went to the bar. I watched as she had some words with Roxie. Aisling raised her wrist and a new band attached. She turned to find three very large, very big men standing blocking her way.

"Excuse me, Sirs, I must get back to my Master. He is waiting on me." Aisling said timidly.

"OH, do you now. And who pray to tell is your Master?" Said the first man. "Where is your Master now and why should we not find him and beat the shit out of him and take you for our toy?" The man closest to Aisling said.

"I think we need to see this Master of yours and tell him we are taking you for our fuck toy." Said the second man to her left.

"Lead Slut, we want to meet him and I mean fucking now bitch." Aisling walked over to where I had been sitting with my three other sluts. Aisling fell to her knees in front of me and three big defensive men stood in front of me behind Aisling.

"Hey, shit for brains." Said the bald one.

"How may I help you, fine gentlemen?" I said with an even voice looking dead in the eye of good ole baldy.

"Listen up asshole"

"Now Now no name-calling my slaves here have sensitive ears. Like their Master, they should not be subject to language like that towards their Master and Protector." I said to baldy with a smile on my face. George walks up to our table looks at the scene.

"You guys fucking with the newbie again? Chris, I thought you were over that. Shit poor girl is shaking she is so fucking nervous. I bet she thinks you are going to get your ass beat and they will take her away from you. Chris looks at her -- Aisling am I correct?" George said standing to the left of me.

"Yes, Sir. I have submitted myself to Master Chris for life." Aisling said not raising her head. Her tears ran down her face.

"Well Master Chris," George said with sarcasm in his voice.

"Mike, Andre, and Chris I would like you to meet Aisling. She is the one that left me three years ago for no apparent reason other than she was scared." I said to the guys.

"Aisling I want you to meet Michael Bennett, Andre Carter, and Chris Long. These fine gentlemen are part of the Defensive line of the local football team and my friends." I said laughing. Aisling bent down put her head on the floor and started to cry. Her sobbing got so bad that I picked her up and carried her to my office in the back.

I set her down on the stuffed leather couch grabbed a tissue and gave it to her. Taking it from my hand without looking at me keeping her head down.

"First, right now we are Aisling and Chris -- former lovers; tell me why you are bawling like a fucking teenage princess?"

"Teenaged Princess? Really, is that what I am doing?"

"Well, yes...why are you crying then?"

"I was afraid that those men were going to beat you and steal me away from you. However, you set the entire thing up, I realized how much hurt I caused you. I left because I felt trapped but I did want to be trapped, secure, and loved. It took me a couple of years to figure that out...and then another three months diving into the lifestyle. I do not nor have I ever had another Master or any Master. You have always been the one I wanted to serve for life. You did not fight for me. I did not fight for us. If this means I am your slave and have to share then so be it, at least in my heart I know that he loves me. I am in love with you Master, not as a slave loves her Master, but as the former girlfriend, best friend, and lover, a woman who wanted to have a white picket fence and three kids with you kind of in love with you. That is why I am bawling like a fucking teenage princess, Sir." Oh, I lost it laughing so hard my sides started to hurt. I fell on my ass in front of Aisling still laughing. I looked at her.

"If it matters to you go lock the door. If it does not undress me." She crawled to me and opened my belt, unzipped me, pulled down my pants and underwear in one move. She straddled me reached up and took my t-shirt off over my head. I grabbed the remote still in my pants pocket she was still in the leather outfit. The current state of vibrators is off, seconds later they are not. I hit MAX -- Aisling stood straight up throwing her arms into the air shaking and convulsing. My opportunity, I click her wrist cuffs to the chain from the ceiling and her ankles in the bolts on the floor. Perfect, spread-eagle her body my target. Aisling regained her senses after the mind-blowing orgasm, she looked at her hands and legs taking note that she was cuffed and locked.

"Paint me, Master. I am your canvas of naked slave flesh. Use any tool at your disposal and paint my body red for you. Teach me Master teach me to serve you unconditionally and without regret. Master, this slave broke our hearts, please mend our hearts together, and please paint me with your whips, crops, paddles, and floggers my body is your blank canvas." Aisling looked into my steel blue eyes and I looked back. Her eyes were wet, but more than that, her hazel eyes turned emerald green. I never noticed them turning colors like that...

"You want me to paint you? You may not like the instrument. Some hurt more than others, ok option 1 - I put a half a pound of weights on that fine chain between your tits for three minutes or Option 2 -- I whip your tits with my cane for ten minutes." I said holding the back of her head with her hair. I waited for her response.

"I did ask you a question Slut! Now option 1 or option 2 -- if I have to repeat myself I am just going to do both." Her eyes lit up and I took it, as she did want that. I let go of her head, walked over to the cabinet opening the drawer, and took out two four-ounce fishing weights, clipped them onto the chain, and let them drop. Aisling groaned and panted through the pain; I picked up Sigmund -- my quarter-inch birch tree branch shaved clean. I swung Sig down on her left nipple and never let up after that until ten minutes were over. Her breast and nipples were red welded and raw from the cane, Aisling was breathing hard and fast, I reached down to her shaved cunt -- she was still in the harness with the vibrating dildo and butt plug. I turned them on again and Aisling started to shake and wiggle her hips working on closing her legs. A look of panic came across her face and I shut them off. Aisling slumped forward hanging on her arms. I walked over to her unfastened the strap holding the dildos in her holes. I pulled on the butt plug, it came out with a pop, and then I pulled on the dildo, it came out with a sloppy pop. Her lips inflamed with blood and orgasms, her lips soaked through the leather pad, and down her legs. I unhooked her wrists from the chain, released her legs, and picked her up carrying her to the bed.

"Aisling, my sweet slave. You have done well my pet. Now rest, Your Master will come for you when it is time. Sleepover here in this bed. I am the only one who will wake you. Sleep my sweet slave, Sleep." Aisling curled underneath the warm blanket and was out in seconds, I walked out into the club, found Tammy and Jessica sitting fingering themselves while watching a woman be flogged on her back, ass, and thighs then have a dildo shoved in her two open holes while she was sucking her Master's cock during her torture.

"Sluts, what did I tell you about finger fucking? NOT NOW, Your punishment will be severe again. Oh, that's right both of you are my hardcore pain sluts."

"Yes, Master we love it when you hurt us. Please hurt us for disobeying you. Please." They pleaded together.

"Tammy, go to my office -- quietly Aisling is sleeping, get Rusty and four weights. You have 1 minute."

"Yes, Master." As she ran, off towards my office.

"Jessica, you are to get everyone's things together, go to the front desk, and call for my car."

"Yes, Master" She walked off to find their stuff. I saw Jenny and motioned her to come to me. Sitting down she looked at me.

"Master, may I worship my Master's cock to show you complete devotion to being your lifetime slave." I nodded and she pulled out my limp cock soon to grow to nine inches and four inches around. Jenny knew it intimately. Swallowing me to my base, I let her fuck her face with my cock. Lifting her head, she looked at me and said.

"Master, please force me to worship your cock take my mouth as my pussy, and fuck my mouth." I grabbed the back of her hair hard, she whimpered, and forced my cock down her throat causing her to gag; I let her breath then forced her back down until she gagged again. I kept this up until I finally erupted in her throat straight into her stomach. Jenny licked me clean and looked into my eyes.

"Master, Thank you for showing me how to worship your cock. I look forward to becoming your first slave and training the other slaves per your direction. I love you, Master." Then she put her head on my thigh while I stroked her hair. Tammy and Jessica returned with Rusty. I stood up and looked at Tammy and Jessica.

"Face one another nipple to nipple." They turned and I attached one of the clips to Tammy's left nipple and then the opposite end to Jessica's opposite nipple and repeated for the second set. Rusty was a four-nipple clamp device of my creation -- think of an X and nipple clamps on the ends of the X, with a padded breastplate for both with a large bolt to push against the wearer of the device. You will figure it out soon enough; oh and yes, the twins loved how it made them so close and yet so far away. I added a new feature; a small shock to each nipple in an alternating sequence pattern changed every thirty to sixty seconds for over twelve hours. Yep, primed when I was finished with them. I pressed the invisible 'on' button and waited. Within two minutes my slaves were having a good ole time until the program kicked up to medium level, that is when Tammy came, followed very close Jessica. They could not stop it for their lives. I know because Jenny went through it no less than six times and the results the same, instant orgasm.

"Master, OH GOD MASTER...TH...TH...OH...SHIT...MASTER...WHAT THE FUCK! I OH...MY NIPPLES ARE ON FIRE...MASTER OH...SHIT...MASTER..." Tammy exploded dropped to her knees and orgasmed again, Jessica, her nipples pulled down, followed her sister down to her knees. Jessica was in a full-blown kneeling orgasm, her breathing fast and hard, her hands clutching her pussy. They fell face-first onto the floor, Tammy falling as well...shaking and convulsing right next to her sister. They both flopped around like fish out of water for about thirty or so seconds when the programs shut off.

I looked down at my two beauties and said...," You did not ask for permission to cum slut...now I have to punish you for your disobedience. Total fear and lust in their eyes -- BAM -- program two - two notches up from the last setting and instead of two minutes, it goes to four. Tammy and Jessica kissed as it hit them at the same time.

"Sweetie please do not cum, baby please, Sister...SSSSssiiiisssstttterrrr....OHHHHH.....NO NO NO...." shaking her head Jessica was determined not to orgasm until I told her. Aisling, who had recovered was walking towards the show.

"Aisling, come join us," I said without looking. She knelt, still in the partial harness to where we had just finished.

"I hope you have rested from your ordeal? Feel refreshed?" I said with a smile. Eyes betrayed her she knew nothing and trusted me. However, she is not in control -- Yep ME - So I decide to whom I will marry.

"Jenny give your keys to the sluts, take off Rusty, but do bring him along. <Smiling> Get into your car and go to my place. Call for my car before you go. One last thing, sweet Jenny -- Master loves you." I kissed her cheek and patted her ass. Jenny walked to the twins and removed 'Rusty" then walked with them to the front to head to my house.

"Yes, Master. I love you too." Blushing at Tammy and Jessica, whose eyes grew wide and had smiles on their faces.

I kept Aisling back for several reasons, first to put her into a bondage suit, much like the harness but street legal. The problem is she will only be able to see, she will be hooded with a six-inch penis gag, then the hood with only her eyes showing, corset shoving her ample breasts up and overflowing, next to the skirt with dildo straps. Oh yes, one in each hole and fastened in the back, her hands clipped behind her back, and last the five-inch leather stilettos with a hobbler to finish off the suit. God did she look delicious and tempting, but we had a party to attend and the party slut was ready, she just did not know it yet. I took Aisling back to my office and told her to stand in the center. I walked to the cabinet pulled out the suit.

"Raise your hands above your head keep them there until I tell you to drop them. If your hands drop Sigmund will correct you." I said with a smile.

"Yes, Master." She raised her hands, kept them there while I took the suit, and put it on her; first, the legs it took a little to get the suit up to her ass. She was still wearing the harness with the added accessories, so I removed them and attached them to the suit strap, and took off the harness. Turning her around reaching between her open legs, ran my thumb from her clit to her ass forcing my wet thumb into her pucker ass. Aisling moaned as I slipped the dildos into place, I had her squat and tightened the strap and told her to stand which caused the strap to dig into her pussy and ass and her discomfort.

Continuing, I pulled the top of the suit up to her waist, reaching for the corset I put it on her and started to lace the corset. I lifted her tits by her rings and snitched the corset; a little tighter than I normally do only because I am a mean nasty Master. Once the corset was to my liking, I took her right arm and put it into the sleeve then the left pulled the top part over her shoulders and zipped the suit up locking it in place. I took her left wrist moved it across her body and fastened it to the right side and did the right the same way; she looked like she was in a straitjacket -- ok I designed it with that in mind. Now that her arms were, across her body, they pushed up her tits and nipples for full manipulation and I did, pulling and twisting. Aisling moan through her discomfort, a good sign I guess, finally I reached the penis gag and grabbed the hood as well. I looked into Aisling's eyes, green again, and put the gag to her lips, she opened her mouth and I push the gag in, it stopped when it reached the back of her throat, and I buckled it in place. Her eyes filled with nervous lust and she looked scared as hell, I just smiled. Taking the hood, I fitted it to her head and zipped it shut, clipping a leash onto the D ring in the front of the hood. I looked down and forgot the hobbler; I went to the cabinet and brought out my custom-made hobbler; I created it after finding out how fucking expensive BDSM gear is, I attached her left and right ankle cuffs to the clips on the hobbler. The last piece for the outfit was the five-inch stiletto heels, I tapped her right foot, she lifted her foot and I slipped on the heels securing the wide leather cuff around her ankle. I tapped the left foot and secured the leather cuff to that ankle. I stood and walked around Aisling admiring my work and the suit, she look delicious in it. Her ass pushed back, her breast pushed up and out, her nipples peeking out of the front of the suit. I attached a chain between her nipples I was please with her look.