Remember You Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There now I can be seen with you. Dressed as my slave. Come let us go to my house. We can have loads of fun there.

I attached a leash to the D ring and tugged for her to follow me. She made grunting and groaning noises. Her difficulty was walking in the five-inch heels with the hobbler on, she could only move her feet about six inches each time. I kept on tugging watching her shuffling her feet to keep up. I pushed the door open; Terry standing there holding it open for us.

"Oh, training a new slave, Sir?" Terry said with his deep bass voice.

"You could say that. This slut wants me to use and abuse her. She pledged her loyalty to me by accepting my permanent collar. Terry, stop by my place when you are done here. You get off in what an hour?"

"Yes, Sir. I would love to come by so that I can get a piece of that." Terry said laughing. I smiled and looked at Aisling. Her eyes were wide and fearful and I did see the lust in there as well.

My car showed up and the valet driver opened the passenger door for my slave. I motioned for her to get in the car. Aisling not knowing how to get in with her hands secured and her feet hobbled.

"First SLUT, put your ass in the seat and then swing your legs in. That is a good slave. Now lean back while I put the seat belt on." I reached around, secured the seat belt, and then pinched her pointy nipple through the opening of the leather corset. I walked around to the driver's side, climbed into the seat, shutting the door. I turned to look at Aisling.

"Oh, to let you know. You are the entertainment tonight at my impromptu party. It will be my slaves and a few selected guests I have invited. However, you the newest slave will be -- how did you say it? Used and Abused to your Master wishes. Wait that is not what you said you said, 'Of my own free will I give up complete control of my life, body, mind, and soul to my Master, Chris.' Well, I am now your Master and this Master has commands for you to follow and complete the tasks given you tonight if you want to be my permanent slave. Yes, the collar is permanent, but you are not at least not yet. We will see how well you perform for my slaves and me, then I will determine if you will be a permanent slave to me or not. Let us go have some fun." I said with a chuckle in my voice. Aisling made muffled sounds while I was talking. I reached the remote and hit MAX; Aisling moaned and started to rotate her hips fucking herself with both of the dildos in her holes. I was laughing knowing just how much she could take before she exploded.

"OH, do not even think of having that orgasm building inside that sweet cunt of yours. Remember I own that orgasm and you do not orgasm unless I permit you. Yep... Nope...you may not." I said watching the road. I did not look at her; I wanted to fuck the daylights out of her, but I am going to have three very horny slaves fuck her, to please me. Oh, how I look forward to this, I have been planning this one in my head for the last three years. I turned off the dildos.

The drive to my home, a rental of George's from the club is thirty or more minutes by the highway or almost an hour by the back road. Oh, how I love the back roads. Aisling had not been in this part of the city; her sense of direction was off because of the hood -- and the fact that I tied her head back to keep her head from moving, I know I am a "mean" Master. She wanted to be my slave for life; well here is what you have to go through to please me. Taking off from the club going home, the back roads, I came upon the first of several lights. I click the remote one time with no reaction, pull away from the light; I click one more time on the remote, still no reaction. I pondered for a good eight or so miles then my next turn came up, I click the remote three times, a small moan -- good, I almost thought she was dead down there. We travel for about twenty-five or so minutes, my next turn was coming up and there was a gas station on the right side. OH, funsville, I was smiling, the big shit-eating grin smile. I pulled up right at the door to the gas station hopped out. A man of thirty-something held the door for me and looked at my car. I watched his reaction traveling inside the store. He checked her out, said something leaned down to hear Aisling but could not make it out, and left looking around for me. I laughed shaking my head. Only a person watching porn or in the lifestyle would understand why Aisling was there, the guy proved it.

I got my drink and a snack, paid the clerk, walked to the car scanning as I was getting in -- The door guy was in his car watching me. I pulled out and he pulled with me turned right and headed towards my house, he turn left out of sight. By this time Aisling was a moaning slithering slave, her juices pooling in her suit and my leather seat -- Damn it is hard to get pussy juice out of leather. I click the remote two more times and Aisling arched her back.

"Slave, you do not have permission to cum right now. You must wait; trust me it will be the best one yet." I said with care and love in my voice. The vibrators were close to max and I still had another twenty minutes before I got to the house. I drove in silence except Aisling was moaning, groaning, and crying; her muffled plea for an orgasm fayed to cries of frustration, to begging. About ten minutes from the house, I pulled over and untied her head from the headrest, unzipped the hood, and removed the gag. I gave her a water bottle and told her to drink before she said one word. She drank half the bottle before stopping to look at me in the eyes.

"You may speak little one," I said kissing her cheek, and nibbling on her right ear lobe -- a place I knew was one of her hot spots, God I love it when I am right.

"Oh...God MAASSSSTTTTEEERRR....the vibrators....OH, MASTER...PLEASE MERCY...MERCY...I...MASTER...PLEASE..." Aisling yelled.

"What does my slave want? You need to tell me, Slave! If I can grant it, I will grant it, if I cannot, you'll be on your own." I whispered in her ear listening to her heavy rapid breathing the struggle to keep the mounting orgasm at bay. Her determination to follow my rule, she did not know it but she was doing one hell of a job not to orgasm so far. I still had four more clicks to Max out.

"Slave, I asked you a question. I expect you to answer me." I commanded her while licking underneath her ear down her neck -- bingo shivers I love that about her.

"OH...Maaasssttteerrr.....I...I...I...OH...SHIT NO...NO...NO...NO! Master may this slave cum for your pleasure Please Master. I will accept any punishment you offer, I will accept any form of punishment you provide. OH, MASTER...PLEASE....I bend myself to your commands. But I am begging you to please let this slave have her orgasm...OH...NO...NO...NO MASTER.....NO NO NO....Ohhhhh....aaaaahhhhh....NO NO NO.." Aisling was very close; I must say that not even Jenny has lasted this long in the suit. I was impressed with Aishling's devotion.

"Master, please. OHHHHH....NO...NO...NO....MASTER! "Aisling held it off grunting in pain not letting the wave of the orgasm consume her. She looked into my eyes and I into hers -- finding determination, devotion, love, lust, and pain rolled into one look, her face red from the strain of holding off. I smiled reached up gabbed both her nipples through the leather still gazing into her eyes, pinched the nipple into the leather. Aisling screamed but still did not cum without my permission. I turned back around put the car in gear and drove to my house. Aisling was whimpering the rest of the way home. I was pissed, listening to her cry about no orgasm and how humiliated she is dressing like this and a lot of teenage princess shit all over again. I got out of the car, did not open Aisling's door walked into the open garage to the kitchen; I clicked the remote four times and put her in MAX -- that shut her up. I found my slaves eating some fruit.

In my pissed quiet voice through clenched teeth, I said, "Jennifer, Samantha, and Jessica please go to the car and pick up the slut then take her immediately to the dungeon strip her naked, leave the trainers in. I want her on the chains in three minutes or your asses will be very striped shall I say."

"Yes, Master' they said and moved to do as I instructed. I walked into my study, sat at my desk, and opened the bottom drawer, pulled out the "Gentleman Jack" bottle an old friend gave me once for help with a computer issue. Pouring my three fingers, I started to think why I was pissed; she did not seem to understand the dynamics of our relationship. Oh maybe show her the dynamic, yes explain it to her. Got it.

I walked down the basement stairs where George and I had designed a dungeon fit for the Twelfth century. Really neat stuff down here, a stretching rack, St. Andrew's Cross, Spanking and breeding benches, two different types of stocks; one for punishment the other for breeding. Aisling arms above her head attached to the ceiling chains and her feet clipped to the floor-mounted hooks. Naked with the bottom half of the harness secured to her body. The butt plug and dildo were still embedded into her holes. I looked at the remote, still set to max. I grabbed ahold of Whisper -- a long thin wicker branch, swung it to make the effective noise of a whisper; hence the name. I turned to Aisling; her beautiful full round ass was my target for the evening.

"Gag the bitch. I am tired of hearing her whine. Use the seven-inch one, Jenny." I watched as Jenny secured the penis gag into Aisling's mouth. With Whisper in my hand, I swung for the hills.

<SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK> across her left and right breast on top of her nipples with the rings. Aisling opened her eyes wide but a muffled almost silent scream came out, she looked directly at me. Wanting to say something but could not because her nipples were on fire and the gag in her mouth.

"Tammy, Ice cube the left, Jessica the right" With a bowl of ice cubes the girls, rubbed Aishling ringed nipples. A muffled moan escaped out of her gagged mouth her head lulling to the left her eyes closed. I let the ice cubes do their job numbing her nipples. I motioned the twins to back away.

<SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK> I motioned for them to ice cube her nipples.

Aisling rocked awake when she felt her nipples light off into searing pain then instant cold. It was driving her nuts; Oh god...no...no he is not going to make me cum abusing my tits. She moaned again just thinking about it made her want it.

<SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK> I watched as Tammy and Jessica rubbed the ice cubes around Aishling's nipples. She had received thirty direct nipple-biting hits from Whisper, still, she had not orgasmed.

"Jenny removed the training devices, Jessica, take out the gag, Tammy, when Jenny is done -- suck her dry." That is the term I use for Tammy to make another woman orgasm when trying to hold off. If anyone could do it, Tammy could. Tammy grabbed Aisling, before Jenny had finished, spreading Aisling's legs wide dropped to her knees, and planted her face into Aisling's bald pussy.

<CRACK> OH...FUCK! <CRACK> MASTER <CRACK> MERCY MASTER PLEASE <CRACK> I struck Tammy's ass with Whisper.

"SLUT" I yelled in her ear. "I said once Slut Jessica was finished to suck her dry. YOU DID NOT FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN! You're a pussy hungry slut that cannot follow a simple command from your Master." <CRACK><CRACK> "Now sit the fuck up thrust those tits out, bend backward thrust to tits up for punishment slut." Tammy leaned back on her kneeling feet; put her hands behind her on the floor providing me with beautiful targets to abuse.

<SMACK> <SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK><SMACK> both of her breast were red and welted. Grabbing both her nipples in my fingers, I pulled them out until her fingers were just touching the floor not wanting to upset me more and still maintaining her contact to the floor. Then I twisted, she looked directly into my eyes and knew instantly I was not happy with her performance and she had better listen carefully or suffer another round of deeper punishment.

"I told you to wait, SLUT. Do you think you can follow my commands now SLUT?" Pulling and twisting her nipples out beyond her body.

"YYeessss Massstterrr," she said through searing pain and arousal.

"Good, because you know what will happen if you do not follow instructions? Now, suck this bitch dry, and do not stop until I tell you. Is that FUCKING clear enough SLUT?"

"Yes, Master." She said with shaky breath and then returned to Aisling's juicy pussy and started to do as I told her, sucking the orgasm out of Aisling.

"Slave, I have not given you permission to orgasm, if you orgasm before permission the punishment you saw I gave that slut will be a walk in the fucking park. I will beat and "paint" your body to my liking and not to yours, understood?

"Yes, OHHH.....OHHH...SHIT...HOLY FUCK she has got...OH...NO...NO...NO...NO...AAAHHHHHHHH... MASTER!," Tammy doing her thing causing Aisling to ponder what the punishment would be other than very harsh. She was fighting a losing battle because I watched as Tammy took two fingers and found Aisling's g-spot.

"OH GOD NOOOOO.....PLEASE...NO...NO...NO...OOOHHHHH.....NOOOOOOO...." Aisling was doing her best not to cum but my Ace in the pussy was working her like a fine wine and in short order Aisling went rigid, rocking her hips against Tammy's tongue and fingers. Bingo got her. I was impressed with Aisling holding out for over sixty minutes before she broke.

"Slut, cease. Jenny and Jessica strap her to the stockade." Each grabbed a wrist unhooking her from the chains before Aisling came out of the intense orgasm and walked her over to the punishment stockade. The punishment stockade lifted her ass and cunt; her head lowered, and provide ample access to her breasts for my torture.

"Now my slave you are going to find out what a real punishment is like from your "new" Master. You did confess your ever-loving devotion and the use of your body to my wishes. Correct Slave?"

"Yes, Master. I gave you my slavery to whatever capacity you desire to use me, punish me, or command me."

"Yes, not that it is settled. We will begin with Veronica then move to Brute, and maybe add a little of Sigmund to the mix. What do you say, Slave?"

"As Master wishes," Aisling said through heavy breathing. I walked behind her and saw her pucker dark star winking at me, her pussy glistening with her juices dripping on the floor below her. I picked up Veronica swung her in the air making a swooshing sound next to her ear. I looked over at my sluts. Jessica, Tammy, and Jenny kneeling waiting on my command.

"Jenny assist me with this slave's punishment. Tammy and Jessica, grabbed two double-ended dildos and insert them in your ass and pussy then begin fucking each other and no orgasms just yet."

"Yes, Master." They said in unison. Jenny sat by my feet. Tammy got the toys. Jessica laid down on the carpeted floor opened her legs while Tammy inserted them into her sister, then Tammy got in front of Jenny and inserted the other ends into her pussy and ass. Jessica laid there as Tammy slide the dildos home until they were touching pussies together. I heard a moan from both. Turning my attention to Aisling, I raised Veronica and smacked Aisling's open pussy with a resounding crack.

"OHHHHH....GOOOODDDD....MERCY...MASTER...MERCY PLEASE MASTER..." She cried out.

"Stop your fucking whining. These sluts have all been through this punishment and never begged for mercy. I guess you lied to me." I smacked her pussy again causing Aisling to cry out again.

"Master, I did not lie to you. I am your devoted slave for life." She said through shaky breath.

"Then stop your fucking whining about Mercy and take your punishment like a good little slave." With that, I started to smack her ass, thighs, cunt, and tits until my arm got tired. I had a massive hard-on and wanted nothing more than to fuck Aisling's ass. I handed Veronica to Jenny, still kneeling beside me, walked behind Aisling stuck in the stockade. I stripped and lined my cock to her flowing pussy and drove home. I slide into her tight vise grip cunt buried to the base of my cock.

"Jesus, Slave when was the last time you got fucked? Fucking cunt is like a damn vise. Oh, so this is a challenge to see if Master can fuck you without cumming and make you cum prolonging your punishment."

"OOhhhh....NNNOOO...MMAASStter. Since I left you. I have had sex and the last time was over six months ago. I truly have not been fucked by anyone; the last time was three years, five months, twenty-two days, eleven hours, and forty-two minutes."

"And who fucked you then slave?"

"You Master. No one else has ever "fucked" me as you do Master. Please fuck me like the slave I am Master." I pulled back and slammed balls deep into her tight cunt getting a rhythm going. Aisling was moaning the entire time. I kept up smacking her red ass while I pounded away on her. Then I stopped and raised my cock to her anus and pushed the head of my cock into her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....OOOOHHH...MASTER NO PLEASE NO ONE HAS BEEN THERE!" I laughed.

"Until NOW" as my cock slipped past her sphincter and slide about three inches inside. I stopped only to regain the self-control needed to fuck this bitch. Then I slide into her ass not pulling back just kept pressing forward. I stopped a couple of times to stop my impending orgasm from her tight virgin ass. When I finally was completely seated deep in her ass. I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Now, slave, you are truly mine. Because I am going to pound any doubts you have that I own this body. You will ask for permission to cum and only when I grant you that orgasm will you cum like you never cum before." I started to pound away. My anger fueled me to exact a pound of flesh. Then I stopped buried fully into her ass.

"Jenny, get in front of this bitch and make her eat your pussy, Tammy get under her and lick her clit, Jessica you torture her tit flesh and nipples. Wait, Jessica get the pump, we will see how she does with added suction to her tits."

Jessica ran into the next room and brought out a powerful breast pump my design that would milk the driest breast this side of Kalamazoo. Taking the suction end of the pumps, slid under Aisling and licked, bite, and teased her nipples out to the open, then attached the foot-long suction cup to her right and left breasts encasing her nipples. Jenny turned it on and I watched as Aisling's nipples extended and sealed to the suction cup.

"OHHHHH....FUUUCCCKKKK.....OW...OH, SHIT...MASTER....OH NO PLEASE MERCY." I gave her none. Still hard buried in her ass I redoubled my pounding a pound of flesh from her ass. Jenny got in front of Aisling and using a stool raised her shaved mound to Aisling's face and forced her to lick Jenny's pussy.

"Fuck Slave you need some fucking lessons on eating pussy. No No...Damn bitch. Fuck Master she is not worth sucking my cunt. She cannot even lick me the right way. Damn, I could lick myself better than she is doing. I grabbed Brute and smacked Aisling's ass four times, twice on either cheek, Causing Aisling to scream. The spikes left little pinpoint red marks on her already red ass. Jenny took the time, shoved her shaved pussy into Aisling's mouth, and told her to lick her well or more punishment from Brute would be coming from our Master. I got Sigmund, the thin birch cane, swung it in the air a couple of times just to intimidate Aisling. I pulled out of her ass and stepping to the side for a better angle on her upturned ass, I swung connecting to the bottom of her ass and the top of her thighs. Yes, that sweet spot where your legs meet your ass; it stings. Aisling screamed but Jenny's pussy muffled it.